Re: My first on purpose OOBE.

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
TimJanakosMusicAndHealing

My first on purpose OOBE.

Post by TimJanakosMusicAndHealing »

Although I've lucid drempt many times in my life, since my first time remembering at about the age of 3 or 4, this was the first time I knew about the techniques of how to get in the lucid state by myself and how to stay their and heighten the experience, so I can now say that this was my best OOBE experience ever. 

After only about 2 weeks of trying the techniques in the free OOBE manual I was able to finally leave my body this morning at about 7AM. 

I had tried for about 4 days in a row about a week ago (even though I know the book said not to try more than a couple days a week).  Because nothing happened all 4 days I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, so I had my kindle read me the whole manual 2 times and now I’m on the 3rd reading. 

So I gave up for about a week to let it rest.  After the 1st two days with no success, I tried taking some mushroom that was growing at my work which my boss said was poisonous.  I know you also said you don’t recommend any medicinally induced OOBEs, but I muscle tested and my body said the mushrooms were not hallucinogenic, but they were medicinal.  Each night I took less then even my muscle testing said was a good safe dosage for my body (just incase my boss’s negativity might influence the effect of the mushrooms).

But the mushrooms just made me sleep way too solidly and about 9 or 10 hours each night I ate a little piece of them before going to bed.

So after a week off from trying, I decided to drink I glass of Traditional Medicinals, Organic Nighty Night Tea, before going to bed last night.  Then exactly 6 hours after going to bed at 12 midnight, our new born baby woke my wife and myself at 6am and my wife breast fed her and changed her diapers in a few cycles for about an hour, until we all finally went back to bed at 7PM.  But I decided to drink more of the Nighty Night tea, because I was having trouble going back to bed.  And shortly after laying down, I started feeling a sort of sleep paralysis, as I was laying on my side, so I  remembered I should try to roll our of my body and I did and I laid on the floor next to my bed thinking I had woke up and I didn’t roll out of my body.  So I decided to rub my hands together and say “Am I dreamingâ€
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Although I've lucid drempt many times in my life, since my first time remembering at about the age of 3 or 4, this was the first time I knew about the techniques of how to get in the lucid state by myself and how to stay their and heighten the experience, so I can now say that this was my best OOBE experience ever. 
Well done and good for you.  Thanks for sharing as it is an inspiration to the novice.
After only about 2 weeks of trying the techniques in the free OOBE manual I was able to finally leave my body this morning at about 7AM.
It's a good time to enter the phase especially after having had some sleep.
I had tried for about 4 days in a row about a week ago (even though I know the book said not to try more than a couple days a week).  Because nothing happened all 4 days I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, so I had my kindle read me the whole manual 2 times and now I’m on the 3rd reading.
Revision is a good policy here.  Even I'm revising SOBT.
But the mushrooms just made me sleep way too solidly and about 9 or 10 hours each night I ate a little piece of them before going to bed.
It's better to not rely on foreign substances in order to induce the phase state.  You can do this alone with just your body and mind.
So after a week off from trying, I decided to drink I glass of Traditional Medicinals, Organic Nighty Night Tea, before going to bed last night.  Then exactly 6 hours after going to bed at 12 midnight, our new born baby woke my wife and myself at 6am and my wife breast fed her and changed her diapers in a few cycles for about an hour, until we all finally went back to bed at 7PM.  But I decided to drink more of the Nighty Night tea, because I was having trouble going back to bed.  And shortly after laying down, I started feeling a sort of sleep paralysis,
You want to thank your newborn baby for interrupting your sleep cycles.  Babies can be handy when it comes to employing the deferred method. ;D
So I remembered to try to deepen it by diving through the floor, so I tried that and I just hit the ground like I was diving into a pool and ended up doing a hand stand on the bottom of the pool, which didn’t hurt at all and did feel like it deepened the experience.
Genius!  I gotta try this method of deepening.  A hand stand, eh?
So I went over to my wife’s side of the bed and I thought I would try to give her a massage, to try to also deepen the experience and I tried to get sexual with her, but she said, sorry I’m too tired.  And I said, but it’s just my dream so you can sleep through it if you want and she said, no let me sleep.  So I said, but it’s been so long since I had sex, so do you mind if I go have sex with other people in my dream and she said, “as long as you are dreaming I don’t mind what you do.â€
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Wow!! I loved the fact that you challenged everything!! The fear...the fact that it was your dream and no one else's and you were in control!!! Great job! Inspiring!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein