Re: lots of difficultir

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
georgiaww325

lots of difficultir

Post by georgiaww325 »

Hello! Im new in the forum Maybe not so new.I have read every single post of yours, and every single page of Mr Radugas books yet it seems difficult to reach the state.I have tried the differed method but i was awaiking before the alarm and i cant gained sleep since then.i have tried natural awakings  lm not a good sleeper i sleep only 5 hous or less.As regards naps i have never been capable to have a nap.However i want to experience this.Do you think it is possible for me? Is there anything else to do? Thank you
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

georgiaww325 wrote: Hello! Im new in the forum Maybe not so new.I have read every single post of yours, and every single page of Mr Radugas books yet it seems difficult to reach the state.
You wouldn't be exaggerating would you? 506 pages is a lot and do you understand perfectly what's written? Also, I highly doubt you have read every single post... You mean you have been reading many posts over a long period of time right?
I have tried the differed method but i was awaiking before the alarm and i cant gained sleep since then
So any method which involves deferring your sleep doesn't work because once you awaken you can't get back to sleep?
lm not a good sleeper i sleep only 5 hous or less.As regards naps i have never been capable to have a nap.
It definitely sounds like you suffer from some form of insomnia... What exactly is your job, age and hobbies? How much do you enjoy being awake doing what you want and how do you feel about sleep... Do you think positively about it or is it a boring negative thing? What time do you go to bed at night and what time do you get up? Tell me a little about yourself so I can help you better :)
However i want to experience this.Do you think it is possible for me?
I would say its possible for everyone to experience the state however some may find it more difficult than others. For myself I found out about the astral projection side of things in 2009 yet my poor understanding of the state as well as my lack of confidence and eventually belief of its existance prevented me from achieving anything back then. In 2011 I had to take extreme measures of dedication to get my first few experiences but now it's a state I can almost induce at will... Sadly I just don't have the time to induce it often anymore (my sleep simulation technique requires sleep interruption and possible sleep loss yet the amount of sleep I get is already very little) :(
Is there anything else to do?
The amount of methods available are endless and you should never limit yourself to a small group of techniques. Every week you should try a new technique for the sack of increasing your confidence. Confidence is the key with this state and without it your kind of locked out of the phase.

It sounds like you need to try something different... Try these techniques
1. The WILD Technique
2. Phase Car Technique
3. Awake All Night
4. Lucidology 101/The Timer Technique
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Dear 12padams it was exaggerating of me.l have a close attention of this forum 2 years now.lam a 33year old mother two babies iam a teacher here in Greece.I dont have insomnia i feel ok like this but its impossible for more than one natural awaking.About this wild technique it seems like direct should i start with it? i usually awake at 3 oclock should i try then.i read the text you have posted but ihave difficulties in understanding due to the different language. But thank you.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Yes attempt the wild technique at 3am if that's most appropriate for you. Now the goal is to remain completly still without moving a single muscle for as long as you can. If you do move you will have failed the technique!

So if you can remain completly still from 3-5am without falling asleep it is very likely you will enter the phase. Sadly this will not be a pleasant experience so only do so if you are desperate. The problem is that you will feel the need to scratch yourself, swallow and move but you won't be able to do any of these things otherwise the technique will fail. By doing this you should enter sleep paralysis and hear many crazy sounds and footsteps around your bed. It may sound like you are being invaded but don't fear, you are simply lying still in the phase :)

At that point you won't be able to move your physical body so you can roll out of your body into the phase successfully :) Be sure to make sure you really are in sleep paralysis before you attempt rolling out of your body to prevent possible physical damage to yourself.

Good luck and hopefully the language problem is not too much of a barrier :)
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

The wild was a terrible epxperience to me, not because of scratching and the stillness that you must attain but for the illusions that I had. And the time I was in my bed very still the illussions seemed like reality. To begin with,  scary old ladies with no teeth were putting their horrible figures onto my face, I remember their eyes wild and red. I couldn't do anything. I remembered mr Radugas sobt it says somewhere to stay calm in these situations.

It was the most  horrible thing. But as I have read the phase state of mind includes amazing experiences. Do I have a sick imagination? Probably I won't go for a sleep this night iam socked.

12padams thank you are so kind and you reply so fast and you are explicable. I must persist in indirects I don't know how to achieve it but imust experience this state. Thank you.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Absolutely fantastic that you managed to experience sleep paralysis... You were practically in the phase at that point yet paralyzed in your bed.

If you can ever experience sleep paralysis and get to that point again make sure you roll out of your body or float out of it. You could even try translocating by closing your eyes and thinking about the place you want to be then opening your eyes to be there.

Overall congratulations for getting so close to experiencing the phase. You have done well :)

P.S Those old ladies you saw are a common occurrence in sleep paralysis. It's often referred to as "the old hag syndrome".

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Iam unsuccessful so far. I tried the separation immediately( I thought so) after woke up. Nothing. Is the separation similar to the  physical movement I mean do you feel your muscles?

Please could you explain the timer method. I downloaded this timer to my tablet pc . But I don't know what ami supposed to do with it. Should I go to sleep and wake up after 4 to 6 hours and then I must set the timer?

Thank you
Georgia
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Basically with the timer method you wake up at 4am, set the timer to start and then attempt to fall asleep while remaining motionless.

It is practically identical to the wild method however there are two differences:
1. With the timer method you are attempting to fall asleep rather than stay awake.
2. With the timer method you will hear a beep sound every 5-20 minutes which can induce sleep paralysis just like the wild method.

Good luck :)

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

I decided to try once again M. Radugas indirect tec despite the fact that I cannot prevent myself from mooving, usually while I was understading iwoke up its too late for the phase. Last night I did the objerve images tec, and then the listening and after that the rubbing hands. Four time each. Nothing. Since its difficult to sleep immediately I went to my babies rooms, I opened the tv and after an hour iwent to bed.

I don't remember if I slept for a while but I felt as I was an electric mashine. These are the vibrations that I read in the sobt  im sure about it then everything stops. I could get up roll on etc but it stopped immediately.

Does anyone know why the indirects tec. worked so late or it was something else?
Why the vibrational state stopped suddenly without development?

Thank you!
Georgia
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Does anyone know why the indirects tec. worked so late or it was something else?
Why the vibrational state stopped suddenly without development?
Well since you say you could move does that mean you actually attempted to? If so the physical movement or intension to physically move could have been what caused the vibrations to fade away. The fact that you focused on the vibrations could also be the cause of their disappearance. By focusing on them your mental awareness increases and that alertness brings you back to the physical world and away from the transition to nonphysical awareness which is the cause the vibrations.

If you want to read more about that check out this simialr topic I replied to with more depth:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6

Good luck and remember to relax completly with a passive mind next time you encounter vibrations :)

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Iam so dissapointed. Just vibration nothing else yet. Anyway, since I persist I'm gonna do it sooner or later. But I get angry with miself every time I atempt with no result.

Georgia
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

georgiaww325 wrote: Iam so dissapointed. Just vibration nothing else yet. Anyway, since I persist I'm gonna do it sooner or later. But I get angry with miself every time I atempt with no result.

Georgia
Oh no, you've entered the doubt cycle. Ok, whatever technique you are now using just forget it and use another technique. The problem is that you have failed a few times with the technique you're currently using so your conscious and subconscious mind has programmed itself to believe you will fail using that technique preventing it from working.

You may succeed with continued use of the technique you're using now but a fresh start with a new technique would give you much more confidence and increase your chance of successful phase entry. Trying new techniques is much more interesting because trying the same one over and over and constantly failing can get very boring and disheartening. Back in 2009 I tried to "astral project" (enter the phase) but I failed back then and concluded that the phase didn't exist. I gave it a proper go in 2011 and found out it really does exist. Now it's a state that I can induce quite easily but my busy lifestyle prevents me from doing so.

I wish you the best of luck and if you haven't already done so I highly recommend you create a plan of action. A plan of action is a series of steps you carry out once you are in the phase. Once you enter the phase or even become conscious in a dream perform your plan while saying it out loud and don't get distracted by anything else. A basic plan would be:

Basic Plan Of Action:
1. Perform a reality check (pinch your nose to prevent air coming though it, can you breath through it?)
2. Deepen the state by palpating (rapidly touch and rub your sourroundings with your hands for 10 seconds)
3. Close your eyes, think of a location (or even a different time period) and open your eyes to appear there.

It's best to make a plan of action based on what you are interested in. For example a while ago I wanted to enter the phase and meet a person within it that I have never met before in real life. I made the following plan of action to help me accomplish my goal successfully:

Find A Phase Person - Old Plan by 12padams:
1.  Search my bedroom for a phase person or creature.
2.  If nothing is in my bedroom then slide open my bedroom door and check my hallway.
3.  If nothing is in my hallway then open my front door, go into the foyer and knock on my neighbours door (I don’t know who my neighbour is as it’s a rented apartment).
4.  Ask the person or creature what their name is and how old they are.
5.  Once I have memorized their details say “Goodbye, I’ll meet you here next timeâ€
Last edited by 12padams on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Dear Philip, I have already downloaded your  two books you've done great  job  and you are so young.You see i've got a plan of action a simble one to meet a person. I have said it a lot of times to my self etc.

I know what to do when I manage to enter. The problem is I can't enter. I use the indirect tec.since I was afraid so much with the old hag syndrom . However, iam persistent(like all Greek) I don't give up easily.

But thank you so much for your help!

I forgot what is it the doubt cycle?
georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Plan of action

First thing iam going to do to deepen the state by palpation and rubbing my hands these must be done with an aggressive  manner. If vission does'nt exist I must bring my hands infront of my eyes and I will try to see my hands.

Second, I'll call a person several times I will scream his name
I'll ask him a few things and constandly I'll be rubbing my hands.

Third, I want to drive my car in the phase. Nothing else.

Its night here so I hope to achieve it.
Bye
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

georgiaww325 wrote: Dear Philip, I have already downloaded your two books you've done great  job  and you are so young.
Oh oh, two books? I hope your not referring to "Entering The Phase - A 17 Year Olds Journey" and "Phase Acquaintances - An 18 Year Old's Nonphysical Social Life". I generally try to lead people away from those books and encourage them to read "Teenage Phase Adventures" instead. Teenage Phase Adventures is more encouraging because it neatly contains all my phase experiences with an accompanying plan of action.

The other books I mentioned list my day by day "attempts" (not each day is actually an attempt especially in my new book "Phase Acquaintances") which mostly were failures. They also list my wake and sleep times as well as my normal dreams. To make things even more confusing they include my simulated phase experiences which basically involves simulated lucidity within a dream based on the phase yet without actual consciousness. You can find out about simulated phase experiences (which I don't include in my teenage phase adventures book) over here:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=0

So if you want to read my other books you can but don't expect anything extremely interesting.... The interesting parts are way too scattered. Those other books also are not grammar checked since they are more like my daily dream journals than actual descriptive books. Unless your a scientist analysing my sleep patterns to see which conditions more commonly induce a phase experience then just read my phase only book "Teenage Phase Adventures" which is filled with phase experiences.
I forgot what is it the doubt cycle?
The more you fail, the more you doubt you can enter the phase. The more you doubt you can enter the phase the more you will struggle to succeed. Eventually this cycle of constant failure leads to the person to believing that the phase does not exist. Then the person will give up all attempts to enter something they believe doesn't exist. I suffered the doubt cycle in 2009 and gave up concluding that the phase is not real. I tried again in 2011 with more confidence and finally succeeded.
Second, I'll call a person several times I will scream his name
I'll ask him a few things and constandly I'll be rubbing my hands.
By screaming his name I feel this may bring some insecurity about whether or not he will appear. Instead just gently say his name, turn around and know with absolute confidence that he will be there for you.
Third, I want to drive my car in the phase. Nothing else.
This ones a little bit of a worry because it's not specific enough. How will you get to your car? Where will you find it? Where will you drive it?

See if you can make that last one a little more specific because that last goal is likely to be difficult to achieve since without knowing exactly what you will do you can lose focus and drop into a normal dream.

Good luck, I hope everything goes well. Remeber that this "old hag syndrome" is nothing to worry about. Whatever you see in sleep paralysis be it demons, old hags or vicious creatures such as snakes and spiders crawling over you. Nothing can physically hurt you... You will always be safe. If you get into sleep paralysis again imagine yourself floating up out of bed or surround yourself with a force field of white light which will repell these evil things. If you can reach this stage again you can enter the phase quite easily by quickly rolling out of your body believing you will fall into the phase.
Last edited by 12padams on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

georgiaww325

Post by georgiaww325 »

Yes, I've read the entering the phase and the phase acquaintances I'm going to read the third one. You are right as long as, cannot see any result I think that iam not capable to do it. But I know that this state of mind exists,since iwas 6 years old my father's brother is used to do it and he didn't do anything to induce it.The poor guy didn't know what it was and sometimes was so scared my father always said he was crazy . Unfortunately, he is not alive now. So I know for its existance.

The third plan of action to drive my car will be done like my every day routine. I'll take the keys, I'll go to the garage and iwill drive to my favourite location

Now iam trying the natural awakings which is only one as regard me, at 3:00 o clock.

Do you have anytning else to suggest?

If you don't have the time to reply don't worry! Do it when you have time and mood.

Georgia