OBE troubleshooting. Hundreds typical problems

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

OBE troubleshooting. Hundreds typical problems

Post by Michael Raduga »

Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oblivion
PHASER
PHASER

Re: OBE troubleshooting. Hundreds typical problems

Post by Oblivion »

I’d like to notice one important thing from my own experience: it’s not possible to enter the phase if you try too hard to enter it at the very beginning. When you start watching images, for instance, you should preserve some state of indifference to what you are doing. You may spoil your experience by too active mind and desire. When you manage to relax properly and are already in the state near to phase – that is the time to persevere with the technique and be active.

Some people can not enter the phase because of their fear. It is not fear indeed but you instinct of self-preservation. There is no need to struggle with it there are other ways of overcoming it.
You may deceive it. If it is your first experience, just make yourself as if it is of no importance to you whether you enter the phase not, but meanwhile proceed with the techniques. Soon your  instinct of self-preservation will recede and you’ll enter the phase. Further there will be no need to use self-deception, because you fear will be totally replaced by you curiosity:)).     
tommy96

Post by tommy96 »

well i agree with you...when you saw the images you make your mind but in guanine its something else
Dushi

Post by Dushi »

Hi,
When I try to separate with the intention "I'm now out of body" I go out a bit and snap back, out and back 4 or 5 times. It feels like being stuck on a rubber band. Any suggestions? Thanks