Journal Series

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
lavender

Journal Series

Post by lavender »

『Thrimuiage: Adventhology』

-
「[Thrimuiage Takt Tracteur Adventhology] (Dreamage Adventology)」

:

A dream journal series was initially catered for, and I was in the 'Lavender files', which also during so. As an Artist, included Developments with training
Photographic/ Eidetic memorization techniques. Such as applying them to illustrate what experiences were experienced during the process with the developments of the Journal series.

((Relative related cases such as. Cited with,
and mentioned):(facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070528988359); (facebook.com/profile.php?lst=100070528988359%3A100070528988359%3A1670694959&eav=AfYjokqz74Yvr2t8b4etd3i2z9hHIpDebAYVZIswKZB-4rx2necivLrqnYCJVGsImW8&ref_component=mfreebasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17&paipv=0)).
Attachments
vfzdfv.jpg
vfzdfv.jpg (55.47 KiB) Viewed 4497 times
dases.png
dases.png (164.67 KiB) Viewed 4497 times
lavender

Re: Journal Series

Post by lavender »

lavender wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:36 pm A dream journal series was initially catered for, and I was in the 'Lavender files'.
Journals to 'Heal' with stuff from with 'Lavender files' (English isn't kind of My sole focus language...). A kind of event during My stay at a place considered 'Haunted' yet due to economic situations, I had to stay at such a house. This Journal series became My Refugee, Asylum, and Healing against such events.

If I'm gonna refer it to as something similar, it's like Doctor Strange going to, and training with Kamar-Taj to heal from a certain life-altering situation.

This is Me, and the Dream Journal series is supposed to cater to 'healing'. but also using the opportunity to also illustrate the Phase (Also as a form of Photographic/ Eidetic Memorization technique cause Doctor Strange...-) got Me into 'Phasing' with the Phases.
Attachments
Thrimuiage Takt Tracteur Adventhology Dream Journals Dreamage Adventology Journal Article Documentations.png
Thrimuiage Takt Tracteur Adventhology Dream Journals Dreamage Adventology Journal Article Documentations.png (218.92 KiB) Viewed 4484 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

「『Workspaces』; 『Thrimuiage: Adventhology』「Dream Journals series: WIPs; R&D Updates」 (『(Such as inclusions and involvements: With (provisions provided with the links) with ((Relative related cases such as. Cited with,
and mentioned),/ and : : With (provisions provided with the links) with (Relative related cases such as. Cited with,
and mentioned): (facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02wLRv8C4DhuPkzmAPgwXnBAHDHGzi6pLTSipthBo8nARnbhANugdeZKcVCRK8Kt3Dl&id=100070528988359&eav=AfYQK_KhQ-j0qRMXNkBDpZO2AorGYz2ZUIu0SMNIAsL_5D6tEUz26CavBn95ckEFaLM&refid=17&_ft_=encrypted_tracking_data.0AY-0FOBEM8DlEPbbZeoMDZ1nktOK87VBVvOLrhkgwVtVOd8nLl26L0dAwJTTucIWIS8oK0D_kC5sTqQV6tO0CTN9bv6AJRoNuqZhw6oj3rd0zpbgE4CpbkSt-5TbmhvQpI2hcRnL0dhU8My77cBDK6vbQnVtREAduWBfvIDwbmKmkbbIr1eACskjoKvp4y2aFSx2W-I7uSUJuBA-hCJlwphiC4iZbvG2RT07bmMl4F6S7YkeTOHN8eUOMe99DFoMNEekkh1bsRCRevzkSPqjABhJKOrhQp2jQ_6FCxoEZxmL7dX0CcsPoNPhwPXhhT2TeXJlYUlwTCw5pzVzHx__4QcA56RB2ixTYOSCTW1szbTHC7q-ktB3Fc91I-V-gLtOSOxhEbqb2aWbyilEED3pEbtvG-Ifa0Q0e9U2ABff1n4SPXH3vufj9YsnQbToiuByagzPAs9cBW2l5pQeKYb-aKygHz5VB4p5IVKzpIBTEXHKuw0QnH-zR2Zn3OUyNVYNaMGprD0ERMIN831OPHOE1P_opiZuchPXrBpetrrln-I2VXgskSCANNQ6p-KITjas7OEsghh8wnEnh1-yxLYTM9Lo0hGa91FxVQKp_-vhYcFpPyKGcCpUgxNt6B6HtdrlZKNYhmoSUeOUvTMWfVfDhCDDWuqkLsMGyAl_xRffb8y-M3FTuPI-5QaOUC9FLLorel_0oDGvVb3ydiLNp0gXdqaix_TwRy7kGb5wfvod4JVS0nBMbtZxJP86ccaadIOCdh3Sd0yNeYDwoTxlKfVwAw88BZc4o2ImldW19bEH2xBiiJOo6t4nwcexJfo2KgpunOR8r_F9TY5n4En0O403b1fkgNLh4nPbz8nXtdg&__tn__=%2AW-R&paipv=0); (facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02KD8CCa58AgX9szmHLABhGQHZDMCZ2wUVczAanmXs9FVBRVjEX32iLbhd7jFes4FRl&id=100070528988359&eav=AfZGkih9OCLFhUt8rsJtgu-mRlHiMXkm8cLHkLRm5WPEztJs5nmKyEtHdqbGDU8LcFA&_ft_=encrypted_tracking_data.0AY_UGfnSOscvmhatCsP_Y5k11TSVwDuuaQvwty08aQ3S_Y9yszZAQPaiNqJ6G5TACaZp-ZQONSRxIrCJA6xcKwFqvtNye5pmRdS_5JMO9X2goKurflHuFzsCVo_z-sqKXZ00TGzNkJuQzZKH4LFc8_ecgAGW21cEVcyRiZ1srtmyHHeb2sBEh-O4-pE_JFDHe3bsySap81KuXoX34jPcITDdTFNRzklKJhCQ0xIMmy2s4E9MoIG1PcmTCLKQUdRUbh0jOkDu5BChhHZmqYjyEfQT1CaoMKvYIFqH4eDfM1Lh1RnAUNCQu2AYu3LMz5RbLWSU8txrm9ZTWCT40xgnwCC4K8wrI7-rafDuadeE14HjRWPgrkBgKNElThP-ievrOt5uLRAogRo7qNvs2gWF3rp96GDkidxEgxVEGbIRsn4UHDl-EBpFb5oxBGTf6gDViDLvAlWSphb3vVdNE5r9DoBZ77LR-KZKC62t7BmHjBZaWhM2iqBNpfuIfJcnqm2dxzDsm_bYp-573CosG1pt0RHxU3NS3Sqv8lnWNVwUhndLchLed1X5GyMogTM4kZ_C_ryiWhJZfDfOEN57fW-_Qmvq_nYPZlVUNd_k_aF2M8i_DGAIhfw3IvlP24feq9KNRFop3CE2LmuUTKSdEm4aTTXrq6MEfsM2n_W_7w1ZU7Vcn3oXaLAjiy-rpPHxjyIzV8qwIf5juJtqihaz6hjeBUVh5ltGJ2cDqSnem7kpPwqvmpXXXOF9AJ6T_maUHNH5CoUEPVaw_xSt0QMHnMVyKlHkacc1nCJLQ7mu7n6ULt9szKS-3KaL59L4CuCEdWweIMovZRQHhB4KruNk9db7ZklHwkuzRxUL0HhCJNp8w3yWPT6WMjAMuxeP1OWy&__tn__=%2AW-R&paipv=0); (facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02fZFQnbjk8U98dvteaNLiLWPJPaeKbXKLPVr96YvBR7STstKCTiu9R6qyUyVavPX7l&id=100070528988359&eav=AfYRMgSaOPgHPZEJPFsMVOH2P4BNEGf2Zyj_2v6IrKNsDA1k8NSrxy9Ds6DE8uv_rzk&_ft_=encrypted_tracking_data.0AY-k374WrA7n0Bm3Shrnhw6mKVogG7PipZ1eyjWitkfhmE67aqICQ6djYSvNqtoNKDqLr5Gy3rX-PhgRKEeT6gPdaoQlRhdWb8BnmOjxydi6-VT6QLsPXtBbYYxPNi5OiOQGmH8OOPmGxhS8Vz3nbPU_6_dwltNHzF1gZ7LNwB51PjIocU08N2UXBbbMh3UlRqzZor4g99cJJ4wZyKpFkzRsjMs7tcMGlylNYIUuzhKUMO7EWBn-VphWmo4ZfIypZH_2QFx7VYpylNIORt3kRHJjsag2SOhrFwpPBPHgTqHS-OlJYwiMCDdXEOfA7xELNQwLd7HBFAzX7wiZfTB_9EcDpWRZ-YWouJf729-g48p8kKjqmnfNJWVfXOG-jx8j8VLZ7joNKM4TSqUzfTkul_nM1p_HidYWTVsvhufGxBBcFO7AMgH7g-S4LxQalGBGyEfFFqKzG-WYw0CdHzPw4SE3xPRiCFATQQcV-SeocSINDte7AqMsNNVPEE1u7ajwxuXn3vWvb5Ox4nopmhH_RPxYJsiM8Uu-3qhfDaNOw-jcuYo5NfwRsu3pKzsqkTYoL1biLY_nl_qEOWayRJOBYXGBzEtKS9pMjtyjxTxR1vpItPj1v-Clncy4IhfInTxQpkWGMP5slvbBTELZn2Q6CMzzLtB7WvkiJ1q74i5TpEfIVy5RL6z7GHk7ToFeaNnWv9zmO04MhCCN7lDIlgMTmekBOzOGr8tJGbjWMshdwaMK6Wi8jdHx0Rjp8G8oY7z17b47hp1m0ZU6_xuCUlNA66RMpPry5tyqNJzCsVMkywgee6GnLV91nAlqVOeLoN3cqUH_Pt_MePZARSdMR_lmNrDI_V9L5NioVq0dB9JOdyNyoTPmwaXyGlKIpTDj&__tn__=%2AW-R&paipv=0)).
Attachments
Secure Bounds Thrimuiage Adventhology Tracteur 413 8-18-2022.png
Secure Bounds Thrimuiage Adventhology Tracteur 413 8-18-2022.png (186.35 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
319068490_224596556567976_6828737961625179478_n.jpg
319068490_224596556567976_6828737961625179478_n.jpg (206.73 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
dases.png
dases.png (225.06 KiB) Viewed 4482 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

5.18.2021 12:47AM; 00:47 gmt/utc +8:00

"Medicum"

Dreamt about the city where monsters, beasts or odd beings and and humans are around
together and for some reason the Church or Temples use their Patrons in an odd manner.
nothing new about the temples, though they should be careful with their interference with
dreams since dreams should be multiversal.

all that and the city was basking' with vehicles, with weird sizes and proportions. even their
designs are weird. heck the characters themselves are odd. some ain't even human. most
likely meta stuff.

then I saw myself into some sort of hospital facility where the staff use their uniform like
some fashion gig, cause they add some twist to their uniforms. fitting their taste. hey weird
or usual off work stuff that the staff are doing while odd beings roam the city? yep. me being
there at their facility, the medical science facility that is. might be for a reason.

after that I saw tons of vehicles those beings used and those that are parked, had an odd trip
throughout the part of the metro with someone familiar, an old colleague of mine. not
actually them though. just a mirror of the past cause you know, their appearance from back
then was used instead of their actual current appearance.

and thus me again back at the medical science facility. and there the staff doing modeling
stuff, doing stuff that are probably outside protocols. I should've talked about why they
used an old model for my old colleague before I woke up. now had to do
post-event stuff to reevaluate.

------------------------------------------------

Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.19.2021 2:45am / 02:45
"Tree Park"
dreamt of me doing parkours at some school, with inclusions of techniques from the research that I am aware since it's the stuff I had built up as the students who are apparently preparing the intramurals try and copy me. not a good plan for them.
while these is probably the one that had my attention the most since it is ground related, meaning the school grounds where I tried some methods from the skillsets that I have with the environment, trees and such. other events had taken place as well. though not as much as being with nature. so seems like it is preferred to focus with this one. again not a good plan for either them or anyone behind the scenes.

dream journal highlights
5.17.2021 1:17pm/ 13:17
"Kidapawan"
[Mystical Moon inhabitants where competition lurks.
a woman, storyteller shows her group about her brother, so called their champion. brought her group at the challenger's platform floating in the sky from the city, goal is to whoever lands unto either land or the sea survives his onslaught.
he'll absorb those he catches as his nourishment. the handicap is that large debris fall to aid the challenge.]

lavender

Post by lavender »

dream journal highlights
5.18.2021 7:50pm; 19:50 Series File case#4

"About the Monkey King"

Well this one is something that occasionally happen, and made a huge impact accordingly. especially how this entity interacts with the so called hosts that represent such being.
so apparently the monkey king is aware that he is being used like an Avatar. thus made Avatars most likely from the tricks he has given how much of a myth this being is, and the skill he explained to the host is that whenever he is depicted as struggling. he perseveres with some kind of transformation technique.

in this occasion it is about during an intense act where he had lost but depending on the host, the Monkey King can revitalize in manner depending on the host's will. this time the Monkey King is in his Aged form while explaining his other previous forms.

before this, there are battles throughout the mystic realms of the middle world. and the Host is at the grounds of encounters where different beings face each other where in my case they battle whilst in some sort of Heavenly Festival. Beings such as those who appear only at night encounters those who are part of the moon, and then there are arts shown. Mystical Martial arts and probably more.

The event continued on even if as I wake up a bit and sleep again, the festival continued as if I was only allowed to take a quick rest.
the moment came to a close as I am not the Monkey King's host anymore where the festival might be still ongoing, and I ended up like some Nomad Monk being interfered by beings from different pantheons as I meditate...

Thrimuiage: Adventholgy
5.20.2021 3:13am/ 03:13
"Riders lost in My Mask"
Series File case#5

There was too much interference during the build up of this one. most of all sides encountering each other.
but still, good thing this portion is usual so I'll tend to this as the highlight.
Japan's Kamen Riders.

Well, we who aren't locals but affiliated with them call them in terms such as Masked Riders. and in my case it gave me enough credits to build a puzzling manor. Like how the cast of Inception for example would do and a lot of other stuff related or might be related to this and I'm doing this like a carry to support, mid, Jungler etc back to Carry similar from a certain either Legends or Ancients gamut.

This one focuses on Masked Riders doing their Mysterious, Mystical stuff fending of Creatures as per occasion, while I have my fair share of experiences with other scenarios that happened during their exhibition. like usual sub urban stuff where I am being part of, and they are at theirs. Masked Riders? pretty sure if they are featured. then Japan's or to broaden it up more, Eurasia's Celestial and such side is somehow involve with this events.

The Masked Riders felt like they're the ones who are dreaming, as per their reactions of the events of not so common dream* stuff. since I got my educated experience involved I could tell.

Then they are reunited with supposed their colleagues to gather up as a team unit to evaluate the scenario. oh and their Masked Rider style is kind of a blend of I'd say unique aesthetic even if the Bug eye feature is acknowledged.

5.21.2021 11:21pm /23:21
Series File case#6
"Yggdrasil branching"
So the method used for this one which is a continuous effort would be that of a regulated phased method where strengthening bonds exist. and with that done, a branch of the world tree envisioned itself, it has a lot of meanings behind it all in all mostly associated to its focus.

As the implementation was taken, signs of equivalent to clean renewable energy is manifested in inclusion with a working program. and here are some events that transpired alongside it.

The businessman and his son.
talked about how they felt about not being able to connect with each other properly cause of the nature of their lifestyle, felt the emotional bond but it also made me in a way astral travel to an alternate dimension where the house we are at is mirrored, me in an emotional state due to the father and son. parent and child relationship has put the contents into some pot then gave it to the mirrored, copies of the people who I am with at the house.

They used a parent and child drama act to drag into such a realm. but there will be consequences to such events cause nature will be nature.
other events had occurred while I used such methods including Meditating, Programs, data, and such. noted events like being at another residence, very Commonplace, and tropes used.

With using somewhat pure energy. like energy from what people feel from practices being used against them where implied. again probably another behind the scene like act of invasion yet dreams are supposedly and should be multiversal. if that is the case then there will be a response.

lavender

Post by lavender »

5.22.2021 3:10am/ 03:10
Series File case#7

"Oriented slate"

Dreamt about the soldier life, and natural occurrences where climate change involve.
this one focuses on the Oriental aspect.
one occurrence was about me and some Professor whom most likely acknowledged my skillsets and tricks, gave me a suit. reminds me of Snake eyes from G.I Joe, but the outfit was different. like someone from the lab would use. I'd experiment on it if I liked to but the aspect wasn't that great.

The next one is about the city scape, perhaps near the harbor of an urban area. but focuses on the bridge so I guess near some rivers as well. then there's this structure close to it, a business one.
during that there came a flood, regular flood where it's above thigh level. yet the vastness of it is great, I looked at the surrounding thinking if anything else aside from this flood is around, there I saw another structure, tall and firm. similar color with the sky tinted with blue and grey, hue similar to that of clouds with signs of either a storm would occur.

Then there I looked around some more where I find some public utility vehicle, the driver was nonchalant about the situation, the atmosphere surrounding the vehicle is questionable since the seat capacity seems like its inviting the others to board it, given with such situation.
then one time I'm at some either restaurant or something cafeteria-convenience store. tried to copy how the others used some machinery, what happened was the way I used it was different compared to theirs. their gig was stupid, and I'll quote this my own way.

I tried to copy someone's case study using Project Elijah based only from the actions he used. so if that broke the mechanism instead of reinforcing it means that they had made the machine defective from the start and just used some illusionary hand gestures to show that it works normal for them. oh and somehow some old television was inside the machinery showing some creatures from Japan. I thought the machinery was about telescopic utility, turns out it's just a child's toy some use when they were a kid.
did some Mercenary stuff as well, roaming around the urban scape, doing odd jobs here and there. used some practical utility tricks from research and study just in case, word of advice.

People can use a variant of life hacks called dream tricks, just mind their lucid mana bar.
I somehow found myself either tasked or dropped off to some establishments some are bars and such, with the recent one was of Asian themed since people were sitting at the ground, I was holding an odd looking wine didn't drink nor any of the other bars I visited, ate some fill at someone's place though, it was like a rice cake with some mung beans as sweetener topped on it which was the one I mainly ate aside from the rest.

Moving on, I found someone somewhat familiar, gave him the wine my own my, walked out of the hall to find myself at the entrance lobby.
thought that the establishment was probably Asian most likely Japanese which is why people sat on the floor drinking and I enter the halls with my shoes on, didn't care or focus much about what I wore even if it was somewhat probably animal skinned leather shoes with casual attire. cause I know something will occur if I focus on those but just had describe it here.

As I was at the entrance lobby made my thought about the establishment, and the floor confirmed it perhaps, since there's a spot where people are welcomed to change their footwear. I didn't. so I bowed and honored the establishment in a Warrior's way. specifically the one Bruce Lee explained to his Student about it from a certain movie, bowing while looking at the subject. I continued to do so as I acknowledge whomever Shinto or any Japanese Mystical powers behind the events bringing me to such an establishment as the staff tries to stop me, we both had mixed feelings.

5.23.2021 4:14am/ 04:14
Series File case#8
"Verse Card"
Phased with a dream where apparently some sub urbans place near the city or either within the city where they are just probably close within proximity of a park.
Had attained certain info, three in fact, but by methods the data had been traded and now the situation is at a standpoint cause of the implosive chain reaction of events, and at some point a certain place involving probably a connection with Eurasia is involved.
Events where placed, Magic. Alchemy, Esoteric Rhetoric to probe advanced or either variants of Metaphysics techniques had come into place.
both sides of the others am now experiencing ground zero phenomenon,
I for my part with my learned techniques had made some additional stuff for the components for the purposed of improvised practicality. methods placed.
events happened wit results of natural collaterals, no once can have powers and just be the safety one to use it, there are feedbacks and stuff. for example. of one can use electricity only then when they use it at a target, they can be either be paralyzed and such while the hit the target. that's why further components needs to be considered but still there will be grey areas. I'd like to add more stuff to My Arsenals etc. I now humans possess certain mechanisms similar, mimic'd or just as how others have defense mechanisms.

5.24.2021 3:47am/ 03:47
Series File case#9
"Manners and Methods"
This one was good enough, while I was at the process of the recording a lot of interference happened. weak and unethical actually hence why they should be known.
the multiverse now knows that, a lot of beings now knows that. the benevolence of the aspects of the process had been tried at some weak last resort.
really ill mannered for them to do so, they lost cause of their unethical approach. suspects would mostly like be a Section of the world cause they tried and misdirect the focus of the manner yet ultimate lost. why cause dreams are multiversal.
I did what some would call it a focused approach of a dream, might call it either Lucid dream and such. I had to be focused, be aware.
so the part where I had to be aware is me being at probably the top floor of a building, jumped out of the window parkour style, tried to use some of my gigs but seems like it was seized so I had to try and use alternate solutions, which was a bit odd compared to the other stuff. and the pressure was there. I looked around and found a mall, the zoning was definitely odd, to describe it, it's like seeing a large convenience store at a subdivision but this time it's a Mall. a blue one to be exact. I recognized the logo of it ."SM" of Henry Sy. I tried to approach, saw a fast food restaurant at the ground floor. and yes the building was elevated probably a few steps above ground level. as I approached the surround place with a pace like someone who is walking at the beach where a part of their body is submerged with the sea. cause that's how heavy my movements where. I somehow got near a door. very convenient for some reason. entered saw the inside of the food chain and it was not crowded. the interiors, costumers and stuff actually. few tables, a counter with just two staff members. a female on the left and a male probably a descendant from someone from India on the right of my point of view. asked the guy what time is it. noticed his eyes had an odd look. like those npcs you see at some simulator games. then they replied with with something no one around could understand it was inaudible. I tried to think it was either 08:00 or something while this Mall thing was going on I was using some Methods to work with me I kept using it till I woke up and had to record the event as I could yet some interference happened. making some think if events could be carried on continuously. well their intention was ill mannered so they ultimate lost. cause included methods similar to reality checks but to me I'd probably call it dimensional state checks.
way before that, the scenario before was about that of something like a mannered production, where Children and their relations getting described with nice descriptions, similar to how a story is being told by a narrator.
then there's some sort of developing stuff where a group of characters, most likely relatives as described. where the feeling was that of making a thriller themed game. one of the characters had some odd poses while their part was being described.
then I find myself into some sort of cottage, where some sort of people in uniforms are. the place was probably of Europe. I was cuffed yet an officer whom I'd like to address as a well mannered Butler removed them whilst the other agreed, for some reason they were placing styluses the with stands. ones used for digital art. I was freed of the restraints and for well manners aided the Butler about the stands. I got commented as someone like that of a Libra. and if I recall Libras are those with some sort of balancing apparatus. cause that's what my parent used to describe it. I might be wrong though.
woke up a bit probably cause of the environmental interference but it's probably just their agenda, I'd say it like this. it's like Shield would be fighting Hydra in Captain America: The Winter Soldier for example. I knew some techniques, methods and practices and such so I guess those who are opposed of it would intervene.
did some Phases till a dreamt, I guess you'd call this as Wake induced Lucid dream. don't like the acronym of the term cause it sounds like the opposite of the practice. in which the shift or I'd say my rift entry was that like what you'd call astral projecting till I reach the dimensional state of the so called Lucid dream.
for some reason saw Ryan Reynolds, I don't know for sure why but I have my leads. most likely Deadpool. cause yes. he showed up a bit after which led me to the events to going at the top floor of the building aside from the other well mannered stuff. and if it's Deadpool. you know what's going on. him and his Space-Time gig.

5.25.2021 7:34am/ 07:34
Series File case#10
"Tables Set"
Well this was about dream techniques heavily used, turned me into the situation of a Tactician/Strategist/ or should I say Technician- Strategician kind of Statistic.
Dreamt about military stuff, well I was more situation into more of a Merc/Stealth/Specialist profile with all the surging elements that were happening, made use of my techniques and skills. settings, setups and such with the Motto I go by.
Apparently the case was about something like that of either an enhanced, peak or trained soldier program. where the subjects involved carry their operations.
At the gist of it, with all the setting involved they addressed me as a Merc during a briefing that I somehow am involved right
after I got a Specialist approach.

lavender

Post by lavender »

dream journal highlights
5.24.2021 10:28pm/ 22:28
Series File case#11
"Character"
This one focuses of previous dream cases where I have now reworked ever since.
events such as the Quantum Realm something like that probably more, where a vast Civilization of progress and such had waged something of consequential event, in which certain groups have teamed up to cope with the happenings in a decisive manner where it probably exceeds expectations.
Individuals with the characters come and move, act and such in a world full of Conspiracies.
then cases where Conspiracies have moved, the elements where like if you combined Harry Potter or any of that genre with John Wick or any of that genre. that is the case with this one. and supposedly likely for me. I am somehow apparently related with this.
cases and more are happening, the Characters move even My own for the ongoing events. and considering that dreams are mutliversal, this events might intertwine.
dreams involving other dimensions happen to also make their presence known, and now even other dimensional state like the astral realm and such does it as well.
with the settings I have now and the research that I'm doing. I need to keep my part accordingly.

5.26.2021 7:22am/ 07:22
Series File case#12
"Ki: Arts of Ki"
This one focuses on things related to meditation, training, exercises where one uses it depends on their intentions.
dreamt and practiced mine witin that dimensional state, there were interference. but as I said. dreams are mutliversal and what the interference did would just backfire.
my study recently relates in enhancing my skillsets, this time focused on chakra, Ki and such. further developing my research.
as I said there where interferences, they where trying to disrupt chakra training but didn't go well as they intended, probably cause it isn't part of their Jurisdiction. like Western concept interferes with an Eastern one. examples is that Abrahamic stuff and anything that relates with that, makes it into one whole Section no matter how branched it is with the others. tries invoke itself with the Mandala stuff, meaning chakras, Qi, techniques of Gurus, Yogics. basically what Scholars, Masters Practitioners and such use.

5.27.2021 6:10am/ 06:10
Series File case#13
"Method Practice"
This dream is a continuation of my studies which is related to the other case studies that are covered. and in this occasional the interference of the dream realm is still ongoing. had some of my setting disrupted yet I know that some of the setups I made are still there. this time it is to fully throttle all the settings I have.
in which case this one will concrete such practice and my profile as a whole from every dimensional state related to it with the dream realm and reinforcing my Character with the entireties of the Account that I have.
the dream focused on the practice approach similar to yesterday, arts of Ki. and this time other variants had been used to modify and such to strengthen me, in Layman's terms. I am Lucid dreaming. used that Lucid dreaming ability to browse the dream realms Archives and studies it till I earned achievements. similar to how Doctor Strange does his studies, well he does have his photographic memory so I have to do my own thing to persevere, and to a degree. My brother and his wantings to also include learning methods that John Constantine does. us Siblings being shadow students to the figures we chose to learn under is probably the right term for this.
welp, this time. my case recently focused on the study on more variant forms of Ki, like Hadou with heavily implications of the Munou Sho Ryu Ken Ryu variant. compared to the recent one which is a variant of Haki and prior to that was Chakra probably variants of Chakra got included would be heavily implied. and after Hadou would be the studies of other Ki variants. it was vast. so I'd mention Ki variants from The Outcast, Black Clover which would mean I might be influenced with Magicrafttech as well and such... as I said to the people at the house. try to facilitate yourselves with the methods similar to Christopher Nolan's Inception. it'd work out in effect even if a variant is used.
before that there would be events that transpired, let's say it's like hanging out with people before someone started their training. that was the dream direction aside from the dimensional state interference on the dream realm, as per usual. I suspect it as that part of the Section of religion and stuff. that aside the dream's direction which I'd guess would be treated as an intermission before my training. focused on more of the sub urban life. which for some reason is European themed. I might be Asian but these themes might link me to the Eurasian culture and stuff. probably inviting me to further understand and enter the western culture. but if it's related to my practice then I'll consider it.

5.28.2021 9:31am/ 09:31
Series File case#14
"Applied Methods"
This one had me dreamt about the urban life, sub urban to be exact. seems like this time is about me at some sort of area, either it was a technical school or something. the elements where odd. the facility and it's surroundings used a mix of my experience with theirs. so I had to gather data about it. data to be tasked to be gather for recon purposes.
and as stated the area of the facility is twisted with both mine and theirs. so the focus on my end is indeed gathering data about it and tasks cause I have already finished my data about things under higher education etc. made preparations for it and such. which basically overwhelms any or some forces that try to mix me with such events. in layman's terms. who'd insert a Technical Draftsman with skillsets beyond that back to non Technical College stuff? with that in mind, I suspect suspicious forces behind it. which prompted me to also think that the Military might've tasked me to go to such ground zero event. gather data about the event. keep in mind that it's the same Military where I got the Titles like Merc which can be translated as Mercenary, Merchant and such alongside being handed with Specialty arsenals and stuff. meaning I am also addressed as a Specialist form them.
the data was gathered. and the task's operation had come in movement, and during and before that. the odd Facility and it's habitants where doing stuff which as I said would be similar to that of a technical school. I was brought into some technical stuff. like Cooking and Utilities and such. somehow was tasked to make Cooked Noodles with Fruits and stuff, Natural food coloring into some sort of stir fry pasta alongside potential technical stuff from other utilities while as said. me gathering data. so in this event is probably the Military sending me at a ground zero event for the task of gathering data.

Thrimuiage:Adventhology
5.29.2021 8:47am/ 08:47
Series File case#15
"Stealth Ops"
This time was me dreamt of some sort of assigment where I had be sent to a task into another ground zero area, specifically reoccurring events being used. and I as a Merc*/Specialist* Military personnel whom had my dream state, dimensional states' dream events now interconnected due to the techniques and methods I incorporate.
the task at hand is about new areas being mixed with memories. most likely when someone get's near a certain ground zero area the area will make the person experience other events promptly hiding the source of the ground zero area. and in this case. somewhat similar to the previous case with the technical school had it mixed with my memories. so i had to use a complex variant of Christopher Nolan's Inception method. but with inclusions of settings to strengthen me. in other words something similar to Thor's Mjolnr in a way. making him worthy. which in my case. keeps me at a reasonable and stable state. accompanied by other research methods, formulas and stuff to concrete my profile.
the task at hand for this recent ground zero event is also somehow connected with the technical school's technical education and it's data. where I specifically did some cooking in their cooking and utilities area. which in case is now all about Hardware usability. in a broad manner. the data gathered and now the ground zero event where hardware had been the topic and then there's the topic of the movie being shown. given that it as a movie means that it was prepared probably the reason why I could move around the ground zero event where the area uses the person's memories to make a maze. but having a movie there regardless of it's contents which is also reported to the military is akin to a compass for me.
then after that. some sort of vision happened. I was inside something similar to that of a movie with a few local public figures known. I am familiar to the events cause it somehow relates to some abilities I am associated with which means I am close to developing it since they cannot copy research of a subject if it started with doing variants. making the research authentic and impossible to be stopped till the research reaches it's goal.
after that. I developed my training further. made the methods interwoven yet not disrupting each other making up a solid program as an inclusion for the other methods I practice as with the system and it's other techniques.

dream journal highlights
5.29.2021 4:18pm/ 16:18
Series File case#16
"Settings"
Well this time. it covers the dream state, it's multidimensional states with settings that I've made. including techniques, abilities and skill sets that I've obtained from research.
it also covers visions and stuff from training with other gurus etc. where one has declared that I have opened the veil of clairvoyance. one declares that I am close with the training they developed for me. all those recent training during the waking dimensional state am now used by me. and even now uses other research materials for my methods.
Visions, well much akin to watchin a live presentation but yeah. visions. one of the reoccurring stuff I have alongside getting into some sort of subconscious state where something similar to an automaton takes over. well this latter part got reworked now to my advantage. perhaps or even the other one as well.
as I said about the vision being similar to presentation this one covers a very impactful one. where it covers a large array of my involvement. the "He'll do everything. Brian Andres. Brian Andres..." well it was localized aside from my name which is "Si Brian Andres,... gagawin ang lahat...". and then there's "Does he Know Karate?, Does he know Karate? Does he know Karate" well this one became a vision right after I made preparations for a certain important account.
plus a lot of other events happened. the Itachi one, the Resist you one. the Byzinger[?] Baron one. plus there's the case involving Joji. all those where involved during what I consider my wake wake state of the multidimensional states alongside the so called dream state.
so for the settings prepared after that involves me on making preparations for my training. and such. oh plus there's the one where an Enchanted setting takes place where a Grandfather probably the former King of King talks to his Grandson about being seclusive. while me being there doing something as well. and yes he started making a voice similar to Toru Kitajima. while standing on a floating Turtle on some body of water staring at his grandfather's hovercraft.
There's the events where I and the gag meaning those who are included with the Husians made some sort of Magical intermission, the Husians are doing their own thing by the way aside from the others which I'd say the currently term good for them to be understood is that they are similar to Digital Extreme's Warframe.
Speaking of warframes, I even had visions of that too. it felt like a live experience where the presentation aligned itself with me. used my body like some sort of calibration alignment with their vr tech. and for some reason Aranea Highwind is there with some sort of partner. well the theme is somehow about satisfaction or sort.
a lot of this themes of the vision happened. all while my training was happening. but there's the dark side of it too. which goes both ways.
so I somehow went to Binondo, but then some sort of Religious act tried and overwhelm it's presence declares a lot of dangerous stuff and even ruined the time space of the place. and knowing Binondo, a China town, means that there are locations involving Feng Shui. so some entitled entity hacking their way at such place is bad for them. they even hacked with Mandaluyong an event not of Binondo. but this time they changed the topography and even harmed the patients, they might say that the world is mysterious and all that. but they can't threaten with such words. cause it again. goes both ways. well most of these stuff already got reworked with the inclusion of the training, settings and research that I did. and is now included when I uploaded a vision of some Substitute Soul Reaper with him entering his Bankai cause they are from some reason called as Balancers. oh and this one features one of the stuff I wore during a so called dream state alongside a reflection of my buddies at Las Pinas. Philippines.

dream journal highlights
5.29.2021 5:39pm/17:39
Series File case#17
"Profile Arsenals"
this one will connect me with all the multidimensional states' settings that I made. concreting it. so I guess in a way like Thor's Mjolnr and worthiness.
this is the focus of that. alongside from the dream states and it's settings this one will give me solid ground so that I won't be interfered with ouside forces.
dream state is just one of many parts of the multidimensional states one has aside from the astral phase state. and I did my own research and training with techniques and methods to strengthen me. now I am including an Inception technique even if it's a variant to magnify my settings.
that aside I'll focus this one with my Brother. he has been of help lately. with our titles and all. including our accounts for Digital Extremes' warframe to a whole different level. so yeah. I also incorporate the dream state techniques they possess for our team.
plus the other parts that we have brilliantly formulated to strengthen us.
I'd focus for now on a few of my arsenals. which is using the chain blade including it's variants. I call it that to contrast with Activision's Prototype and it's whipfist, Spiderman and his webshots, God of War Kratos and his weapon, Mortal Kombat's Scorpion Hanzo Hasashi and his spear blade and such. while mine mainly is used for utility. very versatile. it's like using magic and science at the same time. though I still keep track of my energy. you see lucid dreaming energy for me and the others exists. like how game shows their energy bar aside from the life bar. one of these of of the Characters of Devil May Cry. I am somewhat connected to them with a certain technique I am developing so I included it.
another method is that of certain martial arts that works really well. well it works for me with my rules of engagement and the arts that I use alongside the settings I made for it. settings this time is akin to being Neutral, pacifist, Humanitarian and such. while I know mine which is again included with my rules of engagement.
for utility purposes and now I am settings things up for it. stabilizing it in a way. plus there's my situation knowing about weapons cause of my involvement with the crossbow and such. other tools alongside utilities does involve me and my gears involving that of the Military. in the dream state which is part of my multidimensional state training. as titled by them. yes they called me a Merc. handed me Specialist stuff which means I am a Specialist. and I do train with marksmanship. Rifles and Archery. including the crossbow. the blades and such might be there as well.

5.30.2021 8:44am/ 08:44
Series File case#18
"Neutralize and Suppress"
The dream involves me with a certain group of youths, probably some sort of program tasked by the Military. there was bullying involved which i know happens but that is also where personal training manifests in a way.
so the place was somehow close to sub urban, near the highway if I might say. plus there was this huge park don't know what happening about it. but if there's interference. it ain't a good thing. cause dreams is multiversal. like I experienced it then I tell it to the public. that's in a way how this journal works. plus other elements making the dream multiversal which includes as to what I call multidimensional state that accompanies the dream state.
so I had my fair share about these youths. observing them and their acts. I in some way observed one. looked mixed race of Asian being the larger part. probably Japanese. watched the events transpired with his challenges till he went and return home. welp the other where there probably cause he was mixed race which is why they targeted him. either discrimination or jealousy takes place.
afther that I am at some sort of canteen where I was presented with some form of Stew or Pasta. could be both. made my reports about the tasks aside from my research.

5.31.2021 8:01am/ 08:01
Series File case#19
"Beings, PUVs at the Suburbs and the Metroport and Cities"
This Dream involved a Deer Creature Entity that they called as Takula. even after I looked it up and saw that it's a name of a district with a district which really relates with the name. I'd still focus at the presentation it was assigned to the dream. which was at some sort of Forest or Tree park etc where the Deer Creature Entity was dreamt off.
so the title relates to the sum of the dream, though usually it already relates with the dream, which this dream journal type series uses as the highlight.
the Metroport is actually the 1st and Last part of the sequence, where the Metro perhaps a roadway related one was shown then some sort of Port, probably Aeronautics based. I like that the two got reworded into one and the no space or slash etc for it makes the meridian-median have inclusion.
after the start of showing the Metro, where either the Business District or Residential district was shown. brought me into some sort of place where Trees emerge broadly. probably a park or something. where a Deer Creature Entity was shown alongside other beings. yet the Deer Entity was called as Takula.
after that I ventured, did some Applied environments. knowing my case studies about Oneirology, Dreams and such. heck even the Phase and Project Elijah etc got applied while some songs played their tunes. yet even so, with the Applied Environment skills and methods which somehow brought me to the West akin to probably the States O' Europe.
where America and it's Games and Gambles takes place into some of it's Rural or National Park sites near the Cities, made me ride to PUVs towards places I uttered Middle of Knowhere even if the view was full of Mountains, Parks and the Suburbs. till got brought into some Airport where the People commute and stuff pretty chill yet business like. perhaps I might get into something there. some task probably.

lavender

Post by lavender »

「Thrimuiage [Takt Tracteur]: Adventhology ((Dream Journal Series) (Illustrations))」 ((Relative related cases such as. Cited with,
and mentioned): (Thrimuiage:
adventhology
5.18.2021 12:47AM; 00:47 gmt/utc +8:00

"Medicum"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.19.2021 2:45am / 02:45
"Tree Park"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
dream journal highlights
5.17.2021 1:17pm/ 13:17
"Kidapawan")).
Attachments
Kidapawan 5172021.png
Kidapawan 5172021.png (192.2 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
Tree Park 5192021.png
Tree Park 5192021.png (148.06 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
Medicum 5182021.png
Medicum 5182021.png (208.49 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

「Thrimuiage [Takt Tracteur]: Adventhology ((Dream Journal Series) (Illustrations))」 ((Relative related cases such as. Cited with,
and mentioned): (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
dream journal highlights
5.18.2021 7:50pm; 19:50 Series File case#4

"About the Monkey King"); (Thrimuiage: Adventholgy
5.20.2021 3:13am/ 03:13
"Riders lost in My Mask"
Series File case#5); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.21.2021 11:21pm /23:21
Series File case#6
"Yggdrasil branching")).
Attachments
Yggdrasil branching 5212021.png
Yggdrasil branching 5212021.png (164.75 KiB) Viewed 4448 times
Riders lost in My Mask 5202021.png
Riders lost in My Mask 5202021.png (184.93 KiB) Viewed 4448 times
About the Monkey King 5182021.png
About the Monkey King 5182021.png (115.99 KiB) Viewed 4448 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

5.22.2021 3:10am/ 03:10
Series File case#7

"Oriented slate"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.23.2021 4:14am/ 04:14
Series File case#8
"Verse Card"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.25.2021 7:34am/ 07:34
Series File case#10
"Tables Set")).
Attachments
Tables Set 5252021.png
Tables Set 5252021.png (239.88 KiB) Viewed 4446 times
Verse Card 5232021.png
Verse Card 5232021.png (56.76 KiB) Viewed 4446 times
Oriented slate 5222021.png
Oriented slate 5222021.png (96.32 KiB) Viewed 4446 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

dream journal highlights
5.24.2021 10:28pm/ 22:28
Series File case#11
"Character"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.26.2021 7:22am/ 07:22
Series File case#12
"Ki: Arts of Ki"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.27.2021 6:10am/ 06:10
Series File case#13
"Method Practice")).
Attachments
Method Practice 5272021.png
Method Practice 5272021.png (156.31 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
Ki Arts of Ki 5262021.png
Ki Arts of Ki 5262021.png (33.8 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
Character 5242021.png
Character 5242021.png (44.14 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

5.28.2021 9:31am/ 09:31
Series File case#14
"Applied Methods"); (Thrimuiage:Adventhology
5.29.2021 8:47am/ 08:47
Series File case#15
"Stealth Ops"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
dream journal highlights
5.29.2021 4:18pm/ 16:18
Series File case#16
"Settings")).
Attachments
Settings 5292021.png
Settings 5292021.png (60.61 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Stealth Ops 5292021.png
Stealth Ops 5292021.png (41.6 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Applied Methods 5282021.png
Applied Methods 5282021.png (101.56 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

dream journal highlights
5.29.2021 5:39pm/17:39
Series File case#17
"Profile Arsenals"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.30.2021 8:44am/ 08:44
Series File case#18
"Neutralize and Suppress"); (Thrimuiage: Adventhology
5.31.2021 8:01am/ 08:01
Series File case#19
"Beings, PUVs at the Suburbs and the Metroport and Cities")).
Attachments
Beings PUVs at the Suburbs and the Metroport and Cities 5312021.png
Beings PUVs at the Suburbs and the Metroport and Cities 5312021.png (102.73 KiB) Viewed 4443 times
Neutralize and Suppress 5302021.png
Neutralize and Suppress 5302021.png (37.8 KiB) Viewed 4443 times
Profile Arsenals 5292021.png
Profile Arsenals 5292021.png (86.89 KiB) Viewed 4443 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

6.1.2021 9:34am/ 09:34
Series File case#20
"Oneirocoustics and Coordinate"
Dream this time features topics such as sustainability, utility and focus where the Task at hand must consider while traversing the trench of the dream realm state which is part of the multidimensional state where Phase methods apply. I use my methods for this purpose as I venture the realm with the task at hand. that includes portions of Christopher Nolan's Inception technique where in my cases uses familiarity for checkpoints are or really points in addition to the research. again alongside the task I assigned with.
So I was assigned at some Business district building at some place in the Suburban part of the Metro perhaps, probably not a commercial one. most likely their office instead. Had to know their operations whilst still in line with my rules of engagement alongside the task assigned. after the task was done reported to the Military while I included my research about it. went into some Technical College at some city where I suspected the topic was centered about either Archeology or Culture since one of the Students from the facility discussed with me about the Mountain concept. where the base of the mountain is more intriguing than the top of the mountain. probably spiritual reasons or something, but I for myself also included the slope... or the median of the culture study. went into the research more which brought me into the a topic which I think it was called NATO. so again made some studies alongside giving reports to the Military which is about the city, the technical College and NATO as well. which lead me to a method after seeing one case study.
the routine to form route study.
after seeing one who probably built a base or quarters or either home made some routines at it's perimeter. probably to strengthen the state cause it is in fact within the dream realm. in example if one doesn't know how to ride the bicycle they cannot try it in the dream state. the bicycle would crumble. same would imply with other vehicles. so experience is required. like how a cyclist uses their experiences inserting their muscle memory to the vehicle. making a version of the Project Elijah technique.
I would also a method I'd call Oneirocoustics to include with the Phase' Project Elijah method. here's my take of it.
Quarters data for placeholding/assigning familiarity to locations to form coordinates for strategic purpose assignment on roam without disrupt.
my specialized recon operation led me to some suburb park.. probably a green garden.... made by the community there. that specific cultural town that had that garden brought me to a place where ring lights are lit during the day where a person named Vallerie was the topic of condition. the name probably implies Scandinavian/Norse in my understanding.
I was what Id like to call my NATO clothing... well I was wearing blue long sleeves... which I then came across some Temple. heard some songs experienced some actions where they seem to make their rounds in a Native manner. in Native I meant the waking state's reference since the dream state is of the case study topic for the research. specifically mine. continued my recon which led me to some cafeteria. food wasn't the topic as it the task was about coordinates.
here's another example for coordinate study of the dream state.
Tasks, research and data for the subject of NATO* .Temple/Shrines. Facilities meaning Coordinates and then Culture which means intel which leads to operating including the routines made from research for the routes for the ground zero.
Operation, Stabilization and Extraction* and Coordination*. concluding to going back into Tasks, data and research using my case studies which results of the study to potentially strengthen coordinates* in my case strategic purposed tactics leading my reports of the tasks.

6.2.2021 7:49am/ 07:49
Series File case#21
"Culture, Trade with Practice"
This dream focus strongly unto a dozen of dream research techniques, including some from the media. the culture acclaimed Christopher Nolan's Inception. the Culture of Lucid dreaming. The Phase and Project Elijah. and now with such topics I got involved into another discerning culture from the dimensional state. and now will use a Culture for my dream state's intel.
this Particular culture will reinforce my settings beyond it's grounds and will affect which I'd like to call something akin to the Metaverse* considering that the dream state is multiversal which is part of the multidimensional state which included my practices based from research data.
assigning that with the discipline of my practice and methods, will now involve which potentially would be affecting, all for the discipline of mine to be developed multiversally as it universally involves my dimensional state with the dream realm state* which is normally accompanied with my practice. in some terms, I'd call such method which is Passively active called the regulated state phasis*
that and as stated, the inclusion of my discipline specifically as part of the Military as addressed as a Merc* which am I also am a Specialist* involves me with my Martial art* development.
and now with that aside. the dream involves with the two disciplines and another addition at that which is the event where practitioners met discussed their methods and such in some forms and another. which as stated broadens the grounds of the settings I made. I may have concreted my setting but now broaden it to further strengthen my practice. and this involves researchers or should I address as practitioners with the event that transpired and transpires. this now connects me with such cases hence produces results as assigned title accordingly. with settings, discipline, methods and research. recorded right now with this recent dream journal for more research inclusions.

Attachments
Culture Trade with Practice 622021.png
Culture Trade with Practice 622021.png (148.69 KiB) Viewed 4442 times
Oneirocoustics and Coordinate 612021.png
Oneirocoustics and Coordinate 612021.png (70.2 KiB) Viewed 4442 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

6.3.2021 6:45am/ 06:45
Series File case#22
"Leverages Conventions, Institutes and Technology to articulate"
'This is how you use this-*'
As the girl with long hair with bangs said to me within the dream realm state how to use some certain tool, we talked about my Profession as we walk toward the compound in which probably where She studies at. as we do so we talked about the umbrella* looking tool.
before that, I was presented with the facilities at either some suburbs, rural places or of the Metro city* that I am familiar with. probably just me being sentimental or something, bringing me to the places that I know. seems like an acknowledgement to my professional practices and research.
now knowing those are covered, brings me to other fields that I will work with. whilst my Job including that of my specialized technical drafting skills, documenting for my research methods and such conforms that my profession might be adequate for me to include them. that aside my marksmanship skills needs a lot of continuous training in more fields.
though I asks myself why she got included, why the umbrella looking tool.
so far, aside her. the symbolism of the tool might relate with my research.

Thrimuiage : Adventhology
6.4.2021 8:40am/ 08:40
[a series on dream journal for research]
Series File case#23
"States of Effect"
This dream focuses on effect, how My methods affects the surrounding scenario. and since dreams are mutliversal. the dimensional state with it along with my regular stasis phase about the dream state at a regulated phase state. that and along with other state supporting alongside my research will operate alongside all the settings, setups, profile and account I practice.
including the Phase, Project Elijah, and other such discussed by other Authors*
even included my verifications from other sources including that of themes from Christopher Nolan's Inception, just as a certain soldier said it, "basically any movie that deals with *time* travel*" rewording those last parts of the quote for mine here cause mine focuses on the dream state and techniques associated with it.
now the dream focuses on how we affect things, or how effect works. and since I also got to do foreign/abroad stuff means that the Military whom addressed me with the title as Merc in one of the previous cases. which included me being handling out specialized arsenals. which promptly makes me a Specialist. that and my Marksmanship* training included.
though these wouldn't be possible if I didn't destroyed some unwanted parts which is tried to be of associated of me, even if the ones behind it tried to infect* me in recent. people may think of that part as either Ego* they're not wrong, yet if i can include more for what involves it. then that effectively will be. and as stated I suspect the ones behind it, the Section* that tried to affect me with some infection via things I ain't focusing on. which got me to include it now. I mean the stuff I'll focus on, Astral* techniques*.
this being discussed after certain dream scenarios from the dream state of the dimensional state. where I am at some sort of places, suburbs with people of Eurasian appearances. meaning either European or Asian. could be both. and the the former one, the European one could be broaden to further to the West*. might include the Norse* meaning the other Mystical* aspect* as well.
which introduces me to some wood cabin, asian built perhaps since it showcases Bamboo, probably more. and includes some western parts like Pines and such perhaps. then there's the story telling they portrayed. about an Aunt with Her Family. about their inventory* perhaps.
then brings me to some park of the suburbs, I'll say European and Asian themed with a purpose. which then rbings me to the Foreign/Abroad stuff. very Vacation themed yet somehow is just for appearances cause it focuses unto the assignment. which led me to think that it's Military and my relation to the military as titled by them as Merc* and Specialist* related.
now leading to how stuff effects, for the dimensional states note the dream state. for how my research affects, the methods and practices I have. techniques and abilities the Progresses undergone and developing. since dreams are multiversal. effect*. the States of effect.

Attachments
Leverages Conventions Institutes and Technology to articulate 632021.png
Leverages Conventions Institutes and Technology to articulate 632021.png (134.32 KiB) Viewed 4440 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

dream journal highlights
6.4.2021 2:40am/ 02:40
Series File case#24
"Profile briefing"
In connection with other dream journal cases, the marked and highlight ones, this greatly covers the key cases.
so I have these cases. in each entry of the dream cases focus on my research, methods and practice. which now also included fields associates, it's State of effects and My Profession*
I am now including a lot more that comes the fields that is in associate with the Practice, that of including certain elements and principles. aside from previous cases where I recorded such as the Nomad Monk Monkey King link case. the Umbrella* tool* and it's associates case*, and even cases involving my Profile. thus these would all strengthen them. since the previous cases. the effect focuses unto specialized* focuses. now will also the fields* that is in associated with the cases, all in all affects my Profile.
all in all something of like a statement.
had to do this after a brief Military case type of dream where the scenario as about the events of something like either of the special ops, black ops or some sort. I won't be very specific at that one for the moment as it some sort of classified mission, perhaps I might discuss something of importance. but had to add this one to file the other cases into the Profile.

dream journal highlights: -Research*-
6.4.2021 9:46am/ 9:46
Series File case#25
"Dream States the Metaverse involvement"
Certain known* parts lay with the Practice and Methods and techniques, Dream
Research and Studies* Oneirology and field associates used* by yours truly.
'The practice of phase states of the mind is the hottest and most promising pursuit of the modern age. Unlike in the past, the notions of “out-of-body experience” and “astral projection” have already lost their mystical halo, and their real basis has been studied in minute detail from the most non-nonsense approach. Now, this phenomenon is accessible to everyone, regardless of their worldview. It is now known how to easily master it and apply it effectively.'
'Contrary to popular opinion, there is nothing difficult about this phenomenon if one tries to attain it with regular and right effort. On average, results are reached in less than a week. More often than not, the techniques work in literally a couple of attempts.*-'-The Phase* M. Raduga. the Phase Research Center.
'-Navigate People's minds-' 'legitimate* ways for me to use that skill-*'
'design the levels and teach them*-' '-need an Architect who's as good-*'
'-only use a fraction of our brain's true potential-*' '-our mind can do almost anything-*' 'such as/ Imagine you're designing a building. alright, You consciously create each aspect. but sometimes, it feels like it's almost creating itself* if you know what I mean'
'genuine inspiration right? Now, in a dream, our mind continuously does this-*' '-We create and perceive our world simultaneously and our mind does this so well that we don't even know it's happening. that allows us to get right into the middle of that process-** -I Christopher Nolan.Inception*
'What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses?' [No sixth sense. to me I'd call it extra sensory*]
'-Mind and reality meet, thoughts shape reality' 'Who are you in this vast Multiverse-' 'The language* of the Mystic arts*-' 'The Sorcerers an antiquity* called the use of this language ['spells'] [pun works here in magical ways, since the other one called as 'Program' sound juvenile in nature include these [spells] with modern* sensibilities* with 'Study and practice-*' ] 'The source Code* that shapes reality' '-to make magic-*' '-No Knowledge* [] is forbidden* only certain practices-*' 'Mastery [] is essential to the []* arts-*' 'They allow* us to travel* throughout* the Multiverse* all you need to do is focus*-' 'Wizards* now?-'
-Marvel*. Dr. Strange M.T PhD*
'I* have* waited*... and* you have come. Finally...!' Ryu- Street Fighter*
'This is Curious* what form* [] is this*?' DmC5 SE*.
'It has been said, throughout the ages, without sacrifice there can be no victory*'
'Magic* does exist, it was found* long ago-' Order of the Wit*[]. Transformers*
'But more important*, the Man. the [] Amplifies* everything* that is inside*, so good becomes great*-' '- a strong man who* has* known* power* all his life* may lose respect for that* power, but a weak man knows the value of strength* and knows compassion*' 'Whatever happens [] you must promoise me one thing, that you will* stay who you are, not a perfect* soldier* but a good man**'
- Dr. Erskine to Steve Rogers*. Marvel*
Captain America.
got more data for the research but mostly these would stick out. these and more from the other fields* that would associate with the field of research* I am working with. that alongside the profession* I involve* with. as reviewer till I undergo another recording for the journal while recommending listening to Bleach by Anatu for reasons* I'd state that Dreams are multiversal. it's some sort of Mataverse* where the dimensional state exist. and with my methods due noted fom research* Practices and techniques including it am at this point I'd call a Metastatement of Phase.

Attachments
Dream States the Metaverse involvement 642021.png
Dream States the Metaverse involvement 642021.png (213.63 KiB) Viewed 4438 times
Profile briefing 642021.png
Profile briefing 642021.png (185.91 KiB) Viewed 4438 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

6.5.2021 10:31am/ 10:31
Series File case#26
"John Witt"
Got this title which I reworked from the combination of John Wick and Johnny English. well to function within the dream as sang by a known someone. remember to always think twice. I know the actual name callout but for this title I'd prefer to insert it that way.
Well, the dream recently gave me the impression of how Walt Disney Samuel Jackson portrays on things. all the settings the actions. the Events and stuff.
one of these events within the dream state required me to do some settings, some confirmations made and when it's ready will also be added into the arsenal inventories.
the dream had a lot of Agent* meets Mysticism* aspects of it on my part so yeah, clearly different from Men in Black or other stuff.
and a lot of stuff involved I'd say [Ki*] with it. oh and a bit of additional research study on dimensional states.

6.5.2021 3:27pm/ 15:27
Series File case#27
"UNESCO Deadpool"
After noon dream which tells about some stuff happening at the Metro Cities.
the functional* ones and then there's the events seemingly chasm oriented.
oh yeah till the point where Deadpool joins the faye, probably the Fox* [Deadpool] one to be exact. might be travelling a lot even at other dimensional states. such as the dream state for reasons*.
till the dream realm announces a certain part near the Middle East being part of the UNESCO.
as stated these Large event happened while I on your run mill of local events of the dream realm. researching. being in association with other beings who are of the Educated standing. while a lot of cases happen. something similar to the Games* and such. well not as dignified to the one's I relate to with the ones I know.
I known as [Lucid] with the stuff I do now Collaborate on stuff with my works and such with someone who is addressed as Astral* Psicholog*[as I'd call it] knows the ways with their work. Well we connect on other ways like us two being part of a certain Engine* Clan of Mystic* Warriors* and more so for it. additional other stuffs such as for my part I'd call it
[Project Swift] of Metanational* reasons*. and I'd always be very stern on this part for reasons for the both of us. for the matters of our Profiles* state*
while that I saw some of Deadpool's acts and made sure that He is THE Deadpool that is associated with Ryan Reynolds via discussing it with other Scholars. for concreting* reasons*.
After that got introduced with a UNESCO world heritage site on that realm state accordingly. which would promptly mean me as an Agent* would mean I'd have some part in relation to the U.N*

Attachments
UNESCO Deadpool 652021.png
UNESCO Deadpool 652021.png (133.02 KiB) Viewed 4436 times
John Witt 652021.png
John Witt 652021.png (53.97 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

6.6.2021 10:05am/ 10:05
Series File case#28
"Content Drive"
This dream recently informs me to the [Occasional topic]* recurring within the dream state at the drealm realm. where One's dream realm state occurs.
I'd call it [Interactive Waltz] (note that some of these are highlights* or bullet notes*) where My part of the state, My dream state state* now made some breakthroughs* and accordingly I'd still Practice continuously.
the Dream involves me with something like a [Role immersive] play where in this I am part of a story. the theme was either Classical or Modern* in nature. where [Occasional topic]* appears. this [Tour Travel] in relation to soemthing akin to a ['Contento* Drive*'] My part recently focused something like that of the life of an Agent, this time it's some sort of a Private Sector to Agency* type of Agent. whereas I involve myself in cases. here and there. do Missions or should I say participate in Projects and such.
and now these now has come into fruition. my Research Research* am now on developing even in relation to the Variant* aspects.

6.6.2021 4:20pm/ 16:20
Series File case#29
"Mode Suit"
This afternoon event of some certain dream focused on some sort of
events here I am somehow tasked to be involved. With the settings I have for these. it's another case where I am assigned for the Area of interest in relation with the Military. [Place gather I Code] would be how I highlighted the places. where I have Tasks to venture areas with conflict of interests*.
these events where I am tasked via the Military seem to be happening in occasion, as as per occasion. Agencies* tasks* their Agents[Me]* for* Occasions* in this case is of a Business* kind where Sectors* of the Industry* at the Metro's Towns occur. I'd state it as ground operation* in relevance* aside from ground zero* events* and with my Performance* aptitude* assigned tasks made work* as the Agent* includes* to Sorted* Profiling* Settings*
Set up*

Attachments
Mode Suit 662021.png
Mode Suit 662021.png (56.21 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
Content Drive 662021.png
Content Drive 662021.png (38.71 KiB) Viewed 4435 times
lavender

Post by lavender »

6.7.2021 8:20am. 08:20
Series File case#30
"Code Gear Figure Axe"
Dream recording Research starts off with some sort of images of Mysticism.
where a Mystic man who is at a disciplined pose is with a Mystic Lady in a working Mystic form. before the start of the dream state state phase dive.
the Events where of Industrial* where I am at parts where I make my rounds for certain areas. like someone who's in the Industrial district mixed in with the Business* district where I verse into the places. seemingly as Specialized* Personnel. enforcing the Agent* part which reinforces the Special Agent* Profile. [Plus my name, 'Brian Andres' being included in some Songs for reasons*]
I find myself at some topics where I am involved with certain beings with tasks like some sort of Multi-Technician and or Handyman of some sort. whereas odd stuff happen. so having these might be able to aid and grasp things. in words. the Simplest stuff which seem to be ordinary somehow appears to be the extraordinary thing where recording it is a must which I do. for Research to include for Applied Techniques, Methods and Practices.
Events* continued* throughout the town of the Cities, till I find myself at some Shrines* whereas* images* of known figures are shown. don't know why but them being shown ain't much of a topic. for me they are just puppets belonging of events. the images ain't nothing to me. it belongs to themselves and specifically for those known figures for that topic. since such figures are known. the Shrines or Temples involved with it's relativity and the venturers will arrange. now this latter part I am sorting out with.
Then I find myself into some Facilities, and Facilitators. got involved into the Archives and it's data. for inclusions* mostly Research. surplus* addons*
whereas after the facility at some point I went to the Cafeteria and Convenience store.
the Odd Mystical parts will be Detailed* for the Profile and Research'* Profession. note that the Agent* I involve the Profession* with is the' factor*. which not includes with the other Cases* in relation to the series. as well as the factors* including the Research.

Attachments
Code Gear Figure Axe 672021.png
Code Gear Figure Axe 672021.png (236.18 KiB) Viewed 4434 times
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Do you possess an eidetic memory of your phase experiences? If, so, how detailed are your drawings from memory? Are these images all oneirically inspired?
lavender

Post by lavender »

Summerlander wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:42 am Do you possess an eidetic memory of your phase experiences? If, so, how detailed are your drawings from memory? Are these images all oneirically inspired?
I did my best from what I could gather from my first attempt with illustrating what I dreamt at the time (My first illustraited Drram journal hemce the rough presentation though I then went to just focus on the highligjts) (Since it's a Photographic/ Eideitic memorization technique) ((To the point that it led me into some Deja Vu type of situation recently) ((Relative related cases such as.
Cited with, and mentioned with): (https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fb ... pM&paipv=0); (https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fb ... FQ&paipv=0) ;(https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fb ... ne&paipv=0)).