Only 1-3 seconds

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
Vylie

Only 1-3 seconds

Post by Vylie »

Hello everyone,

I know there are many threads about spending too little time in the Phase, but I haven’t found a similar one. To me, it was not "only one minute" or a half-minute but one or two seconds. Sometimes I could enter the Phase ten-twenty times during a 15-30 minutes session. Usually, I don’t even have time to try to maintain or deepen it because as soon as I realize it, it ends. When I try to maintain or deepen it, there is almost no difference.

Also, separation almost never worked. Once I jumped off the bed, and another time, I felt I had a book in my hand. Every other time, which was a lot, I got only visuals.

Even more, I understood I entered the Phase many times in the last year spontaneously, before I ever heard about it. I was lying in the bed, reading something on my iPad. Then, I realized I was indeed the bed but there was nothing in my hands. The iPad, which was bright and looked real, disappeared in 1-2 seconds.

I had a spontaneous lucid dream at least four times so far. Most of them happened before I heard about the Phase. The same story, they lasted for seconds. Once, the lucid dream happened inside a normal dream (one level deeper). The lucid dream ended, as usual, I woke up in the normal dream that lasted.

Usually, I started my direct and indirect methods with physical separation. It never worked.
When I visualized myself in front of the mirror, it sometimes worked,
When I did nothing but desired to enter the Phase, it often worked. In fact, it was the most reliable method so far. Out of the blue, I started to see something that was not imagination and seemed real.

So far, I did it while lying on my back. It’s not how I sleep but it’s the only one that worked.

I always had a plan. It was always the same plan as I never could execute it.

1. Looking at myself in the mirror
2. Eating a banana
3. Having sex with a reptilian or insectoid alien

As I was writing the post, it crossed my mind my mistake was I didn’t make up my mind whether the alien should be reptilian or insectoid, but I already get out of the Phase at the mirror.

(If you are wondering, yes, I’m serious.)

I also tried to tell myself before the attempts that "Anything happens, I will witness it, I will accept it". It didn’t help.

I just bought Michael’s updated book but any hint is welcome.
The more you know
Vylie

Re: Only 1-3 seconds

Post by Vylie »

Okay, I found the mistake.

During my direct, indirect, and spontaneous Phase enterings, Observing Imaginary was the most efficient technic by far. It’s how I entered the Phase many times during the last six months before I ever heard about the Phase in the first place.

This technic is described in Michael’s book but as far as I remember it’s not mentioned in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc

During the spontaneous Phase enterings, which most of the time was reading a text on my iPad in a dark room only to realize I had nothing in my hands, I tried to read the text. It disappeared.

After listening to the seminar, without the knowledge of the Observing Imaginary technic, every time an image appeared, I tried to deepen it by scrutinizing its details. I tried to apply the Sensory Amplification to the image.

However, Michael’s book I’m reading now states that Observing Imaginary technic requires peering through the image instead of focusing on it.

I’m excited to try it again with improved knowledge.
The more you know
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Only 1-3 seconds

Post by Summerlander »

You have some interesting plan of action steps for the phase state. I have been away for a few years now and used to moderate this forum for Michael Raduga. I also headed the Phase Managing Department when it was called 'OBE Research Center'.

I find that scrutinising details of objects in the phase is secondary to deepening by sensory amplification. The phase will last if you stay grounded to the present and focus on its realistic sensations. If vision fades, deepen it. Palpation heightens tactility which can help immensely. Clapping hands and feeling the clashes and hearing the sounds etc.

The more realistic and heightened the senses, the more stable the phase state.

Well done and keep posting!