Jack_15 phase report

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Jack_15

Jack_15 phase report

Post by Jack_15 »

Hey, im Jack, Im from Switzerland and I ve read the phase and begin to practice since 2 weeks. Ive already done few phases. But last night I ve been through some experience : near the ankle of my both feet I began to sense a pain on both side of the both feet. Then my back has arched and I cried of pain and fear. After that I get up and look at my feet strangely there were 4 screws on the side and a metal plate on the top. It was so real that I thought it was true but I wake up in my bed and nevertheless feel a true pain on the sidImage[/img][/img]e of my feet. I dont understand and i ve never seen this before. Have you already seen something like that? Do you know the signification? So already thank you for the great job you do. And tell me if this experience means something to you. Have a nice day (ps here is a picture of what its like)
Attachments
picture
picture
07c759bf-fb54-4402-8383-37dd87f1bbf3.jpg (98.71 KiB) Viewed 8760 times
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Jack_15 phase report

Post by Summerlander »

I'd say you definitely experienced the phantom world of the phase state, which can take a hyperreal quality and some truly weird things can be experienced. I once looked at my reflection in the phase and was surprised to find that my eyes were two mechanically ocular holes as though the inside of my head was a vastly empty camera. It is hard to describe such experience but my best guess is that sometimes structures in phase space represent unconventional manifestations from the subconscious mind akin to 'thinking outside the box', so to speak.

That particular phase experience you had is technically referred to as parasomatic, meaning that your perceived body in the phase was altered or distinct in form from the physical body.

If your feet hurt in the real world, it could be due to a medical condition, such as rheumatism or arthritis, and the screws in the phase might be representational of a subconscious wish to fix them—even the thought 'I'm in so much pain, my feet are screwed!' is sufficient to create that bizarre alteration with your phantom feet.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.