My_experience

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Divini_sator

My_experience

Post by Divini_sator »

Hi. I`m from Ukraine. My English is really poor and i can to make many mistakes in my blog,
but I have 3 years effective experience in phase. So, that`s why I decide to improve my English
with this notes in theme, where I good and off course to share my experience.

Phase 02.18.2020.
There are 2 phase. First: I wake my consciousness in dream near club in village, where my parents are living.
I forgot about to deepen, and start to call on name some person 2 times very loud. I forged to hold on,
and nobody answer and Fall.

The duration of the phase: less then 20 sec.

Second Phase: I wake my consciousness after simple dream. There are was nothing. just dark. I started to run
and after 5-10 sec. I was in last dream location, but it still was dark little bit, like in the evening.
There were some unknowing girls. I walked with one of them forward and we just spoke about not important topics.
I hold a good consciousness, and this actions I made because it necessary to get info for me.
Them I just ask without pressure about issue what I want to get. Unfortunately for me I forgot to hold on and she could say nothing. Fall

The duration of the phase: more then 40 sec.

Mistakes:
1. Forgot to deeper.
2. Forgot to hold on in the process of conversation.
3. Forgot to re-entry after unsuccessful experience.
Divini_sator

Re: My_experience

Post by Divini_sator »

Phase 02.20.2020

I realized myself in the tramway in city where I get my first high education. That`s was really odd, because view from the windows of the tramway not changed .
Phase was stability, my member about plan too, so there no need to deeper. I close my eyes and concentration on the specific short information about future events in my life.
I want to know how this event will finish for me.

But this time I get no any answer. Phase had start to lose stability and I started to moved very active, to touch all things in the wagon 10 sec. or more. When phase had became
stability I continued my plan. Bu I forgot about next item of my plan and started to realize yesterday`s plan.

So I asked passengers who know about my issue. Nobody answer. But I sawed, that one unknowing man looking on me with interest. So I ask him specific question, he answered quickly,
and I started to ask him clarifying questions. Unfortunately for me I forgot about to hold on, and fall. It was real fall, and I wrote some notes in phone about this info in my physical reality .
I try to make re-entry but there no many wake up again. And I saw just simple dreams to the wake up.

The duration of the phase: more then 1 minute

Mistakes:
1. There no aggressive! Before and in the phase. It`s a big Problem for me.
2. Forgot about another plan.
3. My concentration on the issue was not best.
4. Forgot about hold on. when spoke with man.
Divini_sator

Post by Divini_sator »

Technics elements what I using all time. It`s based on M.Raduga method. 6 hours sleep.
Before sleep I gather all information about issue, what I want to get answer.

For myself really help meditation 1 hour, but it`s not necessary. Also I have really interesting plan - ti`s crucial,
and self-programmed - many times repeat "Today I will have many times wake up without any moves and
will make circles of indirect techniques" but WITHOUT ANY great importance.

This actions I make easy, and with big pleasure, because it`s really funny for me all times.
Then I sleep 6 hours, wake up and make 5-10 minutes pause before phase practice.

I drink some water, some times eat sweets. Go to bed, remember all actions what I will make - circles of Technics, plan,
and again self-programmed "Today I will have many times wake up without any moves and will make circles of indirect techniques".
And just sleep:)

I know for sure I 100 % will enter in phase and I really will. Often I enter in lucid dreams, some times on wake up I use circles of undirect Technics
and just get up in the room in phase and implement my plan. Maybe it`s sound difficult, but believe me, when you trained and practice
this simple actions you will always have a good number phase practice
Divini_sator

Post by Divini_sator »

Phase 02.20.2020

I realized myself in the grocery in the city, where I studied.
Unfortunately for me my consciousness was not 100 %, like and my memory.
So I just started to eat all tasty food: sweets, cakes (in physical life right now I have food diet).

But I understood that I am in dream and can to do what I want.
When I touch food and enjoyed taste I started to remember my plan.
I left the store and went on the street. I met my familiar guy.

I asked him main question and he answered fast very clearly for me. I started to ask him clarifying questions,
and he answered on all of them very clearly for me.
But when I asked clarifying questions I made a mistake and distorted his answers by my expectations.
It`s pity for me, because first his answer was without any deformation by my side.

Of course I forgot to hold on and fall.

I try to re-enter after i wrote records on the dictaphone in my phone but it was just dreams.

The duration of the phase: more then 50 seconds

Mistakes:
1. Forgot about deeper and plan.
2. Forgot about hold on when spoke with lad.
3. To made distorted answers.
4. Not enough efforts for re-enter.

Certainly, this mistakes I analyze and find the ways how to fix. But in this daybook I will not to wright my analysis.
Divini_sator

Post by Divini_sator »

22.02.2019 Rest
Divini_sator

Post by Divini_sator »

02.23.2020 Rest
Divini_sator

Post by Divini_sator »

not have enough time to describe all experience for this period.

But, that was a lot of phases, so I can to create my own system of enter in phases,
when I want. For me, the key factor is self-programming. And right now, the focus for
me - to improve skills in phase.

Yesterday and today I improved finding sprites. It was interesting but not exciting.
I understand that it`s very important in this time, because main target for me is to get
information. And it`s much easy to make a conversations with sprites.

Tomorrow plan is the same, but to act much better. For me it`s clear.