Did I do it right?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
ThePhaseCultivator

Did I do it right?

Post by ThePhaseCultivator »

Today was the first day I actually tried the indirect method(not as accurately as I should've) but upon one awakening during which I actually remembered my intention, I had done the following:

1) the fridge(my mirror :P ) my visual faculty seemed inactivated.
2) so I attempted to seperate but failed.
3) then rubbing hands failed as well.
4) but once I simulated rolling to either side of my bed, my ears started producing wave like noise, a continuous air-wave noise(like white noise), I then felt my body starting to roll to the left(my left foot specifically), I almost lost sensory awareness of my bed, I then thought(move my finger), then I felt my right hand index finger moving up and down, but then I was stuck.

What did I not do well?, I was so close I know it!

Ty
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Did I do it right?

Post by Summerlander »

With the indirect method one must cycle through techniques upon awakening provided that there is no physical movement.

You should not try to separate prematurely---especially when vision was off, clearly a sign that your first technique of observing images was not working.

The 'white noise' was definitely a sign of the phase state, which could have been deepened with the technique of listening in alone. I feel that this particular phenomenon should have been focused on and amplified before making a separation attempt.

I think another mistake that was made on this occasion was focusing on phantom movement when the head noise showed more promise. Check out Michael Raduga's algorithm for awakenings so that you remind yourself of every step.

It's important to remember that amplification comes before a separation attempt.