Please help. Separation questions.

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Koramae

Please help. Separation questions.

Post by Koramae »

Hello,

After initially waking up, without moving and keeping eyes closed, I follow my Plan of Action and imagine being at the mirror. Doesn’t work. So, I attempt to separate (roll out, levitate, stand up). Doesn’t work. Then, I move to my rotations of three indirect techniques. For example, during this, I listen in, and the ringing gets louder and louder in my ears: at this point I attempt to separate? I do attempt to stand up at that point. Doesn’t work. I move on to another round of indirect techniques: wiggling, rotation, brain strain. Vibrations are literally making me feel like I’m going to pop out of my skin, I take this as a good chance to separate, and try to stand up. Doesn’t work. Try to levitate, doesn’t work. I finish my four rounds of three techniques ,and although I did have very active responses to various indirect technique attempts within a cycle, and attempted to separate, nothing worked.

Question:
1) Once a technique “feels” like it is increasing/working, I should stick with it and then quickly attempt to separate by standing up, levitating or rolling out? I am definitely getting great results with “feeling” like a technique is working, but am hitting a wall on separation.
2) Focusing on a technique that ”feels” like it is working usurps the one minute from awakening time very quickly. Should I continue past this one minute from awakening time frame? I have done this, use up my one minute, trying to focus on the development of a technique that seems to be increasing in intensity, fail to separate, and then continue on with another rotation. Is this counterproductive?

Thank you!

Kora
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Please help. Separation questions.

Post by Summerlander »

It sounds like you are nailing the techniques. In answer to both your questions, make sure that you amplify the effects from the technique that yields the most. Home in on the result and then separate.

If the volume of your head sounds reaches a peak, you are already in the phase. Remember to have confidence that you can already do anything you want. If the issue is separation, try an actual movement by rolling from the head as the rest of the perceived body will tend to follow---this tends to help me in my case when there is resistance.

After cycling through techniques a fourth time, you should fall asleep with intention and try the next awakening. It's best to review Michael Raduga's algorithm for awakenings and try to follow it dilligently---but if you have success with a technique which primes you for separation, I wouldn't be so concerned with that one minute.

Remember, it's a guide! Good luck! 8)