Nuttyplayer

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
MaryLucy

Re: Nuttyplayer

Post by MaryLucy »

As the purpose of this group is to discuss ideas, answer questions etc it is not for self-promotion,
Imvisibility as I understand that this website is inactive at least to practitioners part. Still we may have useful information but above all this group is for communication, to build relationships and to help each other, Thanks.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Symptoms showing you are about to leave the body

-Feeling a tingling sensation
- numbness
-funny 'pressure' on your body
-sensation of balloonment as If your whole body is
swelling.
-weird feeling your head emcompassing The whole world.
- the pounding heart feeling so you imagine you are dying
from heart attack.

As to the pounding heart attack the phenomenon is explained away by a mere illusion of your heart coming out from the mouth. The physical heart Works rhythmically.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

One point: There is involved here a freedom from your physical time that can be gained in no other way. This freedom is extremely refreshing, and has therapeutic results unless the experience is overindulged in. There is a benefit for the physical body also. It is momentarily free of any irritating demands put upon it by a divided personality, automatically for example free from aggressions and unhealthy aspects of this nature. I mentioned that double and even triple projections can occur as you adopt forms. These forms represent forms that your personality will take in future existences.

They are adopted to meet the particular requirements of the environment in which they are used. In some dreams individuals see what they imagine to be the image of their own dead self. Instead they have been projecting, and see one of their own projected forms that they have themselves just vacated.

These forms do exist, as your physical body does. They are fused however with your inner self. They are not physical, but they do exist in the whole package of the self, perhaps like the skins of an onion, you see. They are merely the forms that your own consciousness takes in different dreams.

This energy may carry you, then, with startling rapidity away to another environment...

~Seth in "The Early Sessions Book 6"-Session 277: Aug 3, 1966; by Jane Roberts

I added this to resume something I posted regarding benefits from The Phase or from OBEs as you wish.

For many people the dream life is the meaningless side of life, the meaningful side being the life as we know It.

But people forget that the headach which stops them to make money could be nicely handled if their emotional life would be taken care of on that meaningless side of life, the dream life.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

@Ammalia

You typed that (paraphrasing you) a meaningless side of life reigns over the meaningful side of things.
It sounds a pretty statement....let s go ahead...
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

FOR MORE LUCIDITY DIAL "TEA"

Newbie on OBEs or on The Phase:

Do try your own techniques, apply the ones that work for you.
They will carry, in terms of inner meaning, something, a fragrance of your own way of being, they will represent and manifest your own particular way of feeling, of sharing, of doing.

THE TEA TECHNIQUE

The geographic surroundings I live is a desertic area of Ice.
So as to cheer myself up amidst so much coldness I often take large an invigorating type of tea.
I take the habit to "the other sphere".
While on The Phase when i feel lucidity leaving me: What do I do?
I sip from a Cup of the invigorating Tea. For every act of sipping my lucidity increases gradually on and on.

Newbie, do you have as habit taking coffee, tea?
Perhaps you like to drink socially and soberly some whisky, a gulp of whisky or Vodka would do.

Anything drinkable or eatable which will link your mind to staying awake will do.
Try and if you happen to have any success let me know.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

ASK AMMALIA QUESTIONS

Hello, Ammalia

I have been trying to astral project for a long time. I lie there for up to one hour and nothing happens.
Just below my eyelids some colorful patterns show.
I struggle and get nervous and itching feeling as if insects were creeping my limbs.
I’m lying completely still ALL the time trying hard to project.
I keep on repeating "project, project" , in a while i begin to oversweat. I feel my jaws needing relaxation and I swallow.
while I’ll start to see hynogogic images i begin to remember grudges from the past, family issues and things from childhood.
AM I doing everything the wrong way? Any advice?

@Lucius

Go ahead little Bro, peel this pineapple!
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Well...Tell the one who posted the experience that The Phase process is not UFC, It is not a fight.
So It does not need to sweat, to have bad memories from the past, the process is an ART.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Sweating is a natural response to certain conditions, such as warm weather, physical activity, stress, and feelings of fear or anger. With hyperhidrosis, you sweat more than usual for no apparent reason. The underlying cause depends on which type of hyperhidrosis you have.Sep 13, 2017
https://www.healthline.com › health
Hyperhidrosis Disorder (Excessive Sweating) - Healthline

Maybe she has a Hyperhidrosis disorder, excessive sweating.
If she is struggling (OBE is not to be got by effort, it is an effortless process), she is under stress and starts to sweat.
The Jaw muscles she was concerned about need a special attention in the preparatory phase. Jaw muscles are the tighest most powerful muscles in all body muscles.
Consequently those hardest to obey the relaxation script.

SPECIAL EXERCISE FOR JAW MUSCLES

TIGHT THEM THE BEST YOU CAN....
THEN...RELAX...
DO IT 5 TIMES AND GO ON WITH THE RELAXATION EXERCISE.
Myr

Post by Myr »

Hello, friends
Finally could sign up for It. I was beginning to sweat as the person from the experience.
I still cannot see a point posting here and not on other places.
Coming from Lucius anything is possible. Lets see what happens.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Welcome, but I will not tolerate beak beaks between you and Mary Lucy. The practitioner's side is almost inactive, but I am playing the role of moderator here.
No foul language, no racial content will be allowed, no haters...understand Myr?
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Lets change the subject. Cut this off!
Lets speak more about SLEEP PARALYSIS

The best controlled way into obes is through sleep paralysis which can be induced.
Sleep paralysis can be scary but one can learn how to control paralysis in the physical body.
The idea is physical body asleep and mind awake.
One will notice that paralysis affects mainly the voluntary muscles.
Still the last part to be paralysed is the head. One can leave the body to be released from paralysis.
One may still have control over the eye movements and breathing while undergoing the physical body paralysis. Apnea is the suspension of breathing and it is a disease that can be controlled when one willingly breathe in deeply without applying to much effort that will cause the awakening of the physical body.
One is not completely lost while in sleep paralysis, one can take over the eye movements and breathing and by taking in deep breath one can remain in control to project the nonphysical body to be released from the gnawing feeling the sleep paralysis can inspire.
It is never easy and one will have to be brave not to succumb to terror and remain sober and keeping control. Fear is the most barrier into progress.
Myr

Post by Myr »

How to open net groups and survive in the ongoing process

it is a satire on how some people struggle to feed their groups to the detriment of their private lives.
Step number one.
Leave it open. Always keep the opinions open. Try and keep in open mind on the topics until you have heard all the facts. Avoid open hostility or rivalry.
Never bribe anyone.
Keep it all open and above board, completely honest.
Be always willing to talk honestly to allow people being open with each other, that will make extremely frank people out of participants.
Step number two
Let people enter.
If it is to be a subtle open competition, let is be open with an open minded happy members.
With open minded way, let your topics be open to criticism.
Despite your inevitable outbursts of truthfulness and common sense. Well Let it open to questions.
Step number three
let your statements be open to being misinterpreted, whenever in doubt use common places, Be always open to suggestions. Let the course of actions be open to people.
Welcome new comers with open arms. Never forget to send them hearts or flowers at times.
Never decide by yourself, but let participants share decisions, although you have decided before hand.
Some fast decisions have opened the door for a flood of misunderstanding.
Step number four
Be calm when a split opens up in your group.
Try and solve it with reasoning. Apply the common sense and, what is politically considered to be correct.
A new life will be opening up before you and your beloved group, you will begin to cherish it and forget your private living issues.
Step number five
Reconcile yourself to the fact your partner may not like that.
This job is completely unprofitable but having set it out you knew all about it.
I recommend caution if your partner starts showing signs of impatience.
The partner may start nagging around more often than usual.
This is diagnosed as a dead line for most relationships but if it fails remember..
the rapture of having só many virtual friends around has mended a lot of broken hearts.
You can make up for it some way or another.
Step number six
Should any controversy appears concerning to someone elses business.
If you are sort of those left winged personalities who finds faults to draw attention .
Nothing can make up for missing such a wonderful opportunity slitp by.
Undermining someone elses ways in such a subtle way that even for you it remains subtle.
It all ends up with the product of a thinking mind, but your group may survive.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

@Myr

In other words we gathering around here is only wasting time and b...shxxt!
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

ASK AMMALIA

This morning during the last time I had got up I had a terrible nightmare.
I had dreamt i was being hunted by a werewolf.
He was acting like a wild savage while i was trying to escape.
I thought i was awake when all of a sudden when I heard someone darting up the stairs of the building coming right towards my apartment door that was fastened.
It the beast or something kept on banging its Head against the door. What a loud noise!
Then i noticed there was a dog by my side and as i do not like pets i realized that It had been a false awakening that in fact i was dreaming.
What is your opinion from this?
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

"What a loud noise!"

The practitioner heard loud noises while upon The Phase, an ordinary thing, and acted It out adding It to the script of his her dream.
Loud noises mean The Phase.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

@Mary Lucy

Interesting point. Someone puts the roaring noises into an acceptable context to continue dreaming even though It is a bad dream, but furthermore it is an opportunity the practitioner has to face his fears.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

ASK AMMALIA

Hello, Ammalia, nice to meet you.

I used to have OBEs in the past, but lately they have discontinued. I have been doing my best to experience them again.
I heard it does not take struggling.
I either fall asleep, or just when I feel like I am about to project my heart starts to beat uncontrollably and I lose it- then I am usually too awake and alert and frustrated filled with Anger unable to attempt it again for quite a time.

Have you experientes a trial like this?

@anyone giving a try to respond to that?
Myr

Post by Myr »

high level of constraint or restriction; a pronounced lack of ease.
"literary constipation" is what the lady is undergoing.
A temporary Phase of Out of Body Constipation.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Very funny, Myr

Scroll back two pages and see what i posted about watching so many supposed et abduction cases on YouTube.
Fear kept me away from OBEs quite a long time.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

I want to ask if anyone would be willing to give me a reading throught OBE.
I can send info so as to help contact.
WE NEVER WOULD TRY THIS. WE ARE NOT PSYCHICS. WE DO NOT DO READINGS....
Myr

Post by Myr »

@Lucius

As left winged head you should try that, Einstein!
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Oh cut it out! Go see if mother goose is on the corner!
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

ASK AMMALIA QUESTIONS

Someone expresses deep concern at the end of the rainbow - when she would have become an expert as OBER or Phaser_ she will care less about money and go to work.
She says she is a newbie and still on preparation to have her first OBE.

ANY clues, Lucius?

So you are preparing yourself by working on your creeds.
Your parents, both passed away, but left you an inheritance anything you do is sinful. So, OBEs are sinful.
You will have to conquer your mind first before having your first experience.
Money is sinful and when you become proficient in OBE you will have become an angel and will NOT need to worry with material life.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Here i give you my favorite technique that I've discovered for astral projection.
The Spinning Round technique and i do often.
The Spinning round Method is to be applied the following way:

Whilst you are having a lucid dream. It works very well for me and maybe for you as you become aware you are on a dream, having your own body as axis you spin your body, or para body Quick around itself as if you were a top.
Remember do NOT waste time when awake entering Phase spin around fast. The fast motion is essencial to put the intellect aside.
The act of Spinning round increases lucidity.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

A saint was asked:
"What is anger?"
He gave a beautiful answer:

IT IS A PUNISHMENT WE GIVE OURSELF,
FOR SOMEBODY ELSE'S MISTAKE.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

IANDS
WOMAN DOING DRUGS LEAVES BODY, FEELS LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE

Created: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 22:34
I was able to get some free time away from home and went to visit one of my friends. When I arrived another friend of my friend was there also. They were smoking wax and asked if I wanted to smoke and so I took a hit. I’ve tried wax once before and experienced anxiety and really didn't care for it. After taking a hit, I sat back down and took a few sips from my beer. I started feeling hot and then my hearing started to close. I knew I was in trouble but didn't let anyone know. I knew my friends were talking but I couldn't hear them. I could see their mouths moving through my blurry vision which was getting worse with each second. All while keeping how I was feeling to myself because I didn't want to ruin their high.

As my energy is getting weaker, my friend looks at me and I said I don't feel good. My friend told me to go lay down on the bed. I remember thinking I'm not going to make it but didn't tell them that and so I stood up, went to step towards the room and that's all I remember doing in my physical body at that time. My friends later told me that I got up and fell straight back with my knees bent and legs underneath my body.

I knew I came out my body but didn't see myself come out. I was in the light. I was one with the light. Many faces were coming up to me very quickly and saying hi,hi,hi.......I knew I knew them but couldn't make out exactly who they were. The feeling of unconditional love and acceptance was felt; no judgment, only pure love. Then I heard and felt the words, “it's not time. You need to go back.” And I didn't want to leave; my spirit was fighting it. It felt like I was going down, but I feel it was just me feeling my spirit go back into my body. I could see my energy body going back into my physical body and then I'd get the urge of transcending up wanting to go back.

I kept telling my energy body, “you need to stay in your body, it's not time, you can't go back yet." So finally, it stayed and I came back crying and saying over and over I don't want to come back. My friends filled me in on what they saw and heard with me being out of my body and they looked like they saw a ghost. Lol!
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

If you are searching for a short cut through using drugs I have something to tell you: YOU ARE A FOOL.
I never condone the usage of drugs. Those commiting a suicide taking drugs to reach out to a certain altered state of consciousness are not acting reasonably.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Spinning round one's axis is a known method many a times mentioned by Robert Monroe.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

There are at least three ways to enter THE PHASE.

•The first way is through creating a narrow passage upon the hypnagogic or hypnapompic state MIND AWAKE BODY ASLEEP. You will find out it's incredibly difficult to main this state if you made use of alcohol.
It's subtle like walking on a tight rope and on a razor s edge.
This is obtained by deep meditation where you get your body to fall asleep while your mind stays awake. Easier to tell than to accomplish...

•The second way is through becoming Lucid in a dream and using the Lucid dream as a platform applying the flying Technique into the Phase.

What is the 3rd way?
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

The third way is through sleep paralysis.
Upon awakening in sleep paralysis, you are absolutely lucid and might either be experiencing the roaring sounds of 'so many waters' as Saint John told in Revelations or any other symptom Indicating sleep paralysis.
Saint John would hear thundering noises which would be a sign of the nearness of The Lord.
Today we interpret that as whilst in The Phase or as a sign of the proximity of The Phase people report hearing thundering noises.
Just like Moses, another character from the Bible would feel himself paralyzed before the burning tree a symbol of the presence of The Lord.
The Lord, the burning tree, the roaring and thundering noises and much more are symbols of The Phase.
Moses paralyzed before The Lord is a symbol of the sleep paralysis during the OBE process.

To cut the long boring story short.
WHILE EXPERIENCING SLEEP PARALYSIS UPON THE BED LYING BACKLONG YOU WILL APPLY THE ROLLING OUT TECHNIQUE AND YOUR "ASTRAL BODY" WILL BE "DISCONNECTED" ROLLING OUT TOWARDS THE FLOOR OVER AND OVER (Indicating the continuous movement of rolling out over the floor)