Nuttyplayer

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
nuttyplayer

Nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Hello, Tony. I am a practitioner of out of body experience.
I will try to go right to the point: been searching about OBEs and came across uour blog from where I took the liberty to copy and paste something from it that would interest me.
One of things was brain straining technic.
To be part of the record I am a kundalini yoga practitioner and my guru had mentioned something about the capacity of the brain cells to regenerate: something beyond academia.
Then I showed Swamiji your post about the flexible brain or the ability to mold the brain. At least it wss what I realized by your brain straining technic. Swami showed interest for clarification on this topic. He would have experienced brain transformation while working with Sahasrara, the chakra located on the counterpart of the physical brain, a light body called pranamayakosha.
So still feeling thankful for finding you, a trick of luckiness
I hope you clarify what you meant by brain straining.
Take care
Nutty Lucius
Ammalia

Re: Nuttyplayer

Post by Ammalia »

Lucius, WTL What the Luck
timtones

Post by timtones »

Take it as a metaphor. Brain straining can also be called as brain wigling or brain bakery (rs). You do to your metaphorical brain what the baker does to the mass of bread. If you have read the books by this website you must have read about phantom legs, ghostly arms, even on the introduction of The Phase a video shows someone moving out a phantom arm and zipping away out of the bed.
You imagine your brain is a bell and you can play with it feeling the pounding sensations within it.
It has nothing to do to what your guru said about the flexibility of the brain, the capacity the neurons would have to duplicate or regenerate.
We are talking about a metaphor, a technic as nice as any one, without any mysticism intended.
Put your brain to vibrate, put your whole 'energy' (rs) body to vibrate. Tingling sensations on the holochakra.
I can not see any likelihood between your guru Sahasrara and my 'vibrating brain'. But i don't wish to put my finger on it now.
If we are to talk about religion its best talking about soccer.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

And what about that rolercoaster technic, consider that once on the intermediate state, or whatever you call it, the arousing emotion, adrenaling increasing high, to be on a rollercoaster.
Don't you think this will awake your physical body?
timtones

Post by timtones »

The idea is mind awake, physical body asleep. The motive that lead investigators on the area create the rolercoaster technique.
As you go to bed, the idea is falling asleep. So, if you wish to enter the phase you d better not lying on the bed, but resting your body on the sofa. Even better is reclining yourself on the grandpa chair.
If you go to bed worn out, completely exhaused, you will sleep like a log. Awakening upon the bed in the morning without experiencing anything.
Now, there is a psychological content working for the bad on the case of the rollercoaster technique.
Depending upon the person, his idiossincacies, likes and dislikes the rolercoaster technique may be avoided.
It looks like to be your specific case since rollercoasting is linked to the idea of something fearful causing adrenaline to fun through your veins and bringing yourself to the physical consciousness (perception).
My case the rollercoaster technique works fine since it kicks awareness on my mind while my body sleeps.
Obviously we must attend to the so many metaphors implied in all those issues.
Perhaps you may have some knowledge of bilocation, astral travel or anything alike in your ashram.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

I have been busy obsessing over out of body experiences, astral projection, lucid dreaming, and exploring consciousness. This path I’ve been which started with me understanding crisis of bipolar disorder has led me way further down than I ever thought. It was a mind blowing transformational thing I’ve had my belief systems put at stake i left the Church to yoga and Hinduism

In the middle of the night, I was lying in bed and started breathing fast and heavy and my husband started waking me up. I said, “no no it’s ok.” I was rude to him to let him know I was trying to have an obe.

I didn’t have the OBE right there but then suddenly I felt like my hands and arms were numb and not part of me and I stood up on the bed and disgustedly threw them off my body onto the floor beside the bed! Then a disembodied hand got out from the ground and reached my throat beginning to squeeze it. i tried to stop the other body from crawling upwards like i was fighting someone and this hand felt heavy and still warm. Then I told my confused husband who was trying to sleep what just happened. But then I woke up for real and realized that was just a dream. Ah, a false awakening. I could not recognize the furnishure was not from my home i was somewhere else. The husband who was trying to sooth me seemed much younger this time. A false awakening. Felt a wish to go to the bathroom and finally woke upon my real bedroom.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

The ghost of your ex husband came back to haunt you. He kicked you and your current husband to strike up angry talk late at night. Vibes dropped and your previous deceased husband returned to stand by you.
timtones

Post by timtones »

To Ammalia:

Interesting! False awakening. You and your husband were having an argument during the night .
Your emotional state obviously was no good.
Than anger created for you a scene of horror movie.
And you falseawake to notice that your husband had changed, was much younger and the furniture of your house was unusual.
False awakening. Funny (rs)!
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

But cannot a spirit come back to haunt someone he does not like?
From Ammalia s post couldn't have been her ghostly ex husband trying to protect her?
timtones

Post by timtones »

Coming back implies being transported through space taking some time in doing that. It is a relative notion of our here and now world.
The faith in ghosts is a creed. You experience the product of what you accept as true.
The existence of ghosts and Santa Claus depends on the faith of the individual.
The same way you begin believing in et abductions. Next time you are going through sleep paralysis you will interpret as an et grabbing you to a flying disk (rs).
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Went to bed terrorized by something happened Father s home.
Took a glass of water crossed arms and kindda magneized charmed water? Said: Olubun aik aik fun dun.
Dont know. Said: Drink up!
After that i aint feeling well. Go and find an apple tree trunk trace the solomon star Friday night Ful Moon. You feel fine. Told my uncle. Trust no your daddy s gone nuts.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

OK, Lucius, I know what goes on. Relax and go easy on yourself. Come back to your senses, this way, no way talking to you.
Timtones, let s give it a break. I thought i had something in mind, but ...when it comes back to me i will tell you...
timtones

Post by timtones »

Do not bother. I understand. At your service, Madam.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

@Timtones
last night i had a experience my whole body vibrating inside up and down my spine and my heart was hurting inside my heart was beating so fast i got tingling all over my head and i was losing my sight to white vibrating light this came out of no where my legs were jumping it lasted all night my heart is pained off the experience can you relate to this or is something wrong with my heart i was closing my eyes and white light was so stong. Dyazepan should be Taken
timtones

Post by timtones »

Explaining away your problems won't release the symptons, but it can beneficial to you as long as it will clarify you addressing yourself to the cause of your problem.
This is a case of kundalini ascension symptoms. Since you attend classes at your ashram you must know what i am talking about. Its best you search councelling from your guru on that.
Do not take any word I say for granted , cause I am a layman on the subject. Taking Dyasepan to put you to sleep is up to you.
I abhor any kind of help coming from the outside relating the emotional control over yourself.
But all in all, it is just an opion, an opinion is as good as any one.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Played hard to get it and now that I did it it sounds a little bit disappointing.
But my guru confirmed what you posted.
And then...?
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

The object of Tantra is to awaken the latent power called Kundalini, the divine cosmic energy in our bodies, lying at the base of the spinal column in muladhara chakra, the nervous plexus situated in the pelvis above the anus at the root of the spine.
The energy has to be aroused and made to ascend through the susumna from the muladhara chakra to the thousand-petalled lotus sahasrara in the head, the network of nerves in the brain.
After piercing the intervening chakra, it finally unites with the supreme soul.
This is an allegorical way of describing the tremendous seminal vitality and self-restraint.
It is a symbolic way of describing the sublimation of sexual energy.
When the kundalini reaches the Sahasrara, the practitioner has no feeling of his own separate identity and nothing exists for him.
He has crossed the barriers of time and space, and become one with the universe.
timtones

Post by timtones »

Hey! Take it easy, lad!
Having practiced tantra or not. I know yoga with its kryas and mudras, Dhyana and Dharana may wake up a coiled serpent energy. Blah..blah..
i want to read out of the body experiences, i m not interested how you got there.
Alright you chose the more forcefull path. Now painstakingly you will have to deal with anxiety and the bipolar disorder, i m talking to you: Ammalia.
Sure that you obe state will be close at hand. With the surmount outpouring from the base upwards Sushumma.
May the gods have mercy on your nerves.
Stay away from hot drinks. Live in contact with nature and avoid nagging about on your husband.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Hello, Ammalia @ folks

Sat Nam!

I wanted to ask for advice on something I’m struggling with in my personal practice:

I know it’s critical and highly advised to practice Kundalini Yoga during the Ambrosial hours, but I am having the most difficult time rising in the morning to do so. There are so many benefits in doing so, I know this. For those who practice Kundalini Yoga during the Ambrosial hours daily, could you please provide me with assistance on how you’ve overcame the difficulty of early rising to where it’s now routine?

I appreciate you ✨🙏🏻✨.
timtones

Post by timtones »

Hey, be welcome. But hold on. This is supposed to be a thread on OBE, The Phase, Astral Projection, Bilocation, Adventures out of the Body.
If you insist in talking about religion I AM OUT!!!
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Calm down, Tony!! This will not happen anymore. We are going to talk about OBEs.
timtones

Post by timtones »

i think i will apply some mercy on you who enjoy
underestimating the light within yourselves and go searching the light of somebody else.
"Be the Light unto Yourself", prescribed Buddha.
He means to say "Realize the Light you already are".

But i want to teach you, yogins, practitioners of yoga a technique. Since you go in for Japa (repetition of a Mantra). Why do not you try this:

THE NEXT TIME I AM DREAMING I WILL REALIZE I AM DREAMING

Reapeat this before sleeping as a lullaby. And let us see what happens.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

I practised the japa you taught us= THE NEXT TIME I AM DREAMING I WILL REALIZE I AM DREAMING
First i found some incongruences as a woman in wings flew next to me and disappeared among the clouds. I said to myself I AM DREAMING, THERE ARE NO LADIES IN WINGS...

Suddenly i found myself walking down a path in a meadow. All types of green, one cannot describe. Things emmitted light as if they made out of light. Blue sky, it was warm and peaceful. Real bliss. Then i remembered saying to myself=

I AM DREAMING, I AM DREAMING, I AM DREAMING....

I saw buildings, hight egyptian like buildings, they had hyerogliphs. Golden symbols of the Sun. Surya is sun in Hindu language.
timtones

Post by timtones »

Ts ts. Now lets talk. This is a lucid dreaming.
It is obvious, Mary Lucy that the benefits from this experience is releasing stress and having a good time.
I take it as periods of micro vacations. You must have felt it invigorating.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

But...how does one explain the ambrosial feelings of bliss during and after a Lucid dreaming?
timtones

Post by timtones »

My intent was not exposing societal wounds, but depicting the state of things in a historical context, building a bridge between primitive and our 'civilized' world and how the primitive brain and civilized brain work in a somewhat fixed pattern. Perhaps it has to do with the lymbic part of the brain. I had picked as an example how our rites of passage and primitive ones performed by the red skinned indians of america have a lot of things in common-they often show the same pattern of having to prove skillfulnes or courage to be accepted. Always in a fixed pattern.Intellect is a monster'- you know that in order to heal a poisoning by snake one is given a serum made out of the very poison extracted by that specific snake that poisoned the victim.Likewise we are sort of contaminated victims by the snake of intellect making use of the same intellect to counteract the poison. That's why it has been put on parade. Besides one isn't expected to disregard the scientific mind in dealing with the crucial living problems.Over and over again we need to make clear that the radical change is to be performed by the individual, that we cannot stop the world from falling apart as a group of freak desperate fanatics.t's only words and words are all one has got to try a reasonable interchanging of view. But words have lost its glory and effectiveness. It would improve one's efficiency if only one made up of more up-to-date means of communication. If only one could find them. Non verbal language wouldn't satisfy the need of making oneself understood. Expressing a message through gesticulation cannot be done, not here on. Pictures can be posted, at least. Non verbal language quite improbable- telepathy-highly questionable- One gets in a tight corner.Besides even if one had and ideal vehicle, a new communication methodology-whatever- even so messages wouldn't be got- they would remained misread and misinterpreted for the simple fact that words convey a different meaning in a specific situation for a particular person in a certain cicunstance.the simple fI agree it may sound a bit tactless going into criticism. But the word criticism itself often conveys something negative-so to say. when people start to be oversensitive to criticism they are expected to develop a thicker skin to deal with apparent unfavorable disapproving judgments. Perhaps the supposed critic only wanted to express his/her own feeling of disappointment on how discussion have been diverting from more important topics-or perhaps topics have not been view under a more appropriate approach.And someone is expected to develop some criticism, at least if he/she wished to apply the negative approach suggested by K. In a sense over rhetorical posts play an important notorious role into confusing new members other than clarifying some matters.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Exchanging to coins......?
timtones

Post by timtones »

DMT, The lymbic part of our tribal brain, Dopamins and Serotonin released during OBE.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

What are the implications stemming from that?
timtones

Post by timtones »

My point is that one does not need to have a traumatic event such as a nde to have one's most basic creeds changed. In fact i have never had a nde if it really matters relating to the main after effect of the referred traumatic event. Under controlled conditions one can approach the after life from an ideal perspective the emotional stability provides condition sine-qua-non for any investigation deserving this name. Making myself clear i mean that a full blown obe named nde itself does not respond for the interpretation of events experienced by the nder. In other words- the reliability of a nde will depend on the experiencer. Since most nders had never experienced anything paranormal before, although we may give credit to the records we just cannot trust validity of the experience from the view point of our 3d world. I mean we just cannot relate to the experience from a nder applying it as a universal truth. So it is a subjective issue that can only be relevant to the experiencer himself. Later on i can describe as dreams can be shared. Any dream that can be shared by many can be considered as real. Despite the difficulties i may try to make myself clearer next time.

Understan, Ammalia, that it does not need to be that hard. One does not need to be behind wheels to get into touch with those blissful sensasions.
The answer to drug addiction, anxiety, sorrow, emotional suffering is tapping into the power of one's brain. How?
Learning how to Obe ( how to get out of body experiences, and a pandemonium of other names).
It does not need to be that hard.