no more than 3 times per week, why exactly ?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

no more than 3 times per week, why exactly ?

Post by delflol »

Simple question i do not understand at all, I did read lot of post but...

When Mr Raduga says to do not attempt more than 3 times per week otherwise you get exhausted, can I have more information of all the aspects ?
If you got success more than 3 times per week and in a day nothing works anymore, does that mean It's from exhaustion ?
I do not feel the natural awakenss anymore it happen sometimes without having prepared it but not when I want it, does it mean exhaustion ?
After how many success are you considering like anought good to make more attempts ?
Everything was going right for the few 3 months, it happened every 2 or 3 days without forcing anything or put an alarm and then...
supercnloong

Re: no more than 3 times per week, why exactly ?

Post by supercnloong »

Dont pratice three days per week is only for the indirect method with defered timing( wake up by the alarm after 5-6 hours and then get back to sleep). If you have to wake early in the morning, you should put this pratice on weekend. Of course you can pratice it after every naturally awakening.

But you should know the defered timing is the best for indirect method practicing, you should try it anyway.
luffy28

Post by luffy28 »

I also wanted to ask what does

For 11-20 attempts (3-14 days) – 90%

mean?

Thanks.
Elenwe
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Elenwe »

In my case is difficult more than 3 times per week, seem that my brain got tired. Sometimes I need some days of "vacations" about LD to have free dreaming, I feel the inner sensation my brain need to rest. Then, after these free days LD are more easy in my case.
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

Sorry I didn't receive any notification per mail about responses...
Thank's to you :)