Need help about my sleep pattern. Is that the reason i cannot enter the phase?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
dreamerlife

Need help about my sleep pattern. Is that the reason i cannot enter the phase?

Post by dreamerlife »

Hi,

I've watched Michael video seminar. And in the video he mentioned about someone who usually sleeps only 6 hours or less will have difficulty to enter the phase using indirect method. I am kinda hopeless, because everyday i only need 6 hours max to feel get enough sleep. If I sleep at 10pm, i will naturally wake up around 4am without alarm. if i sleep at 1 am, then i will naturally wake up around 7am.

I've tried indirect method 3 days in a row.. 1st time i sleep only 4 hours, the next two days i tried to sleep 6 hours. but nothing happened so far.

Any suggestion or tips about this?
supercnloong

Re: Need help about my sleep pattern. Is that the reason i cannot enter the phase?

Post by supercnloong »

You need to sleep with intention on Indirect . For defered timing, you need to apply indirect method each time you wake up . Did you do it too? If you forgot to keep still once you wake up ,did you keep on praticing it ?
supercnloong

Re: Need help about my sleep pattern. Is that the reason i cannot enter the phase?

Post by supercnloong »

By the way, You should remember defered timing is not unique. If you can catch timing of each time you naturally wake up and apply the indirect method, you will succeed in it .