I'm back. I need instructions again...

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Cerridwen33
PHASER
PHASER

I'm back. I need instructions again...

Post by Cerridwen33 »

I just reactivated my account, and I saw my last post was in 2010. Lots of things happened since then, that made me forget about Lucid Dreaming and my successful attempts.
On the positive side, I was lucky to travel to London twice, in 2013 and 2017, and met my friends there.
On the negative, my health is way worse than it was, so I have to choose my activities carefully.

I'm ready to begin afresh. I would appreciate some advice on how to start over, as if I had never Lucid Dreamed before. I'm enthusiastic, and I think if guided I can make it again.

So, where shall I start?
;)
Cerridwen33
supercnloong

Re: I'm back. I need instructions again...

Post by supercnloong »

You can get started by watching Michael Radugua's 3-day out-of- body lesson video in Youtube . The video includes three parts, which show you how to practice Indirect-method , direct method etc.
It is an amazing lesson and you must check it out!
Cerridwen33
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Cerridwen33 »

supercnloong wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:43 am You can get started by watching Michael Radugua's 3-day out-of- body lesson video in Youtube . The video includes three parts, which show you how to practice Indirect-method , direct method etc.
Thank you, I will!
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

Cerridwen33 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:46 am
supercnloong wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:43 am You can get started by watching Michael Radugua's 3-day out-of- body lesson video in Youtube . The video includes three parts, which show you how to practice Indirect-method , direct method etc.
Thank you, I will!
My pleasure. If you have question or expericene , do not hesitate to ask and share .