OBE, real or imagination

Offline meetings of phase practitioners. Cooperate with people in your location
Ebrahim

OBE, real or imagination

Post by Ebrahim »

Hi everyone,

I am new to this website and to the idea of the phase. I experience vivid dreaming unintentionally a few times per year. Now that I am here, I will try to use the phase for entering into vivid dream.
I just have a question from experienced practitioners on this forum : do you see this OBE experience as a figment of imagination or a real separation of soul and body?
Has this ever happened that two or more people experiencing the phase as the same time and see each other on the other side?
Sorry if my question looks silly. I am really naive on this subject and trying to make a sense of it.
Thank you
supercnloong

Re: OBE, real or imagination

Post by supercnloong »

You should concentrate on feeling the movement . By the way ,did you watch the video of the phase on youtube?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: OBE, real or imagination

Post by Summerlander »

The phase state deals in a mental world of your creation where wakefulness inside a dream provides an opportunity to explore that which remains largely unconscious.

There is no evidence that a soul exits the physical body but ample practice soon makes one realise that distortions of proprioception occur in the phase—as the mind is quite capable of producing, with great realism, anything that can be imagined.

You can certainly have an out-of-body EXPERIENCE in the phase state; however, like anything that is experienced in said state, it is nothing but a very elaborate illusion. It's practically like accessing a VR program in your head.