First conscient phase entry

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Carlvan

First conscient phase entry

Post by Carlvan »

Not sure I should post here because I have had several OBE et LD in my life, but have never been able to generate them at will. When I discovered and bought the Kindle book mof Michael Raduga a couple of weeks ago, I thought "this time, this is different and I will do it"! In effect, all other books I read (50-60!!), plus a couple of seminars on line, never helped me really to achieve anything. Though here, while reading the book (it took me 2 weeks, it is a big book!) I found the phase terminology very engaging but nothing happened at all. Until I watched yesterday the 1st free video lesson. Then I had 4 phase travels in the night!!! Here is the description:
I have to say that it is probably seeing Michael giving the course and giving examples and tricks directly that helped me.
I followed his advice to have my alarm after 6 hours sleep aka WBTB. I woke up 5 minutes before the time set (5 am) , got up and spent 10 minutes walking in my living room and making gently affirmation that I can and would travel this night.
Then went back to bed and, laying on my side, tried to fall asleep while trying to see hypnagogic images, and also imagining my "astral hands" rubbed together. I KNOW: I did not follow strictly MR advice to start with indirect techniques, BUT the indirect techniques tries while reading the book didn't work for me: would each time just forget to do anything while waking up at night, my mind being fuzzy.
Then, coming back to my experience, the only thing I know is that at a certain time I really had the impression to rub my hands while my physical body was totally still and then, boom, found my self in a dream.
I was in a basement, a cellar, very big and with further lower levels. I thought this must be representation of my subconscious. I immediately applied the techniques of MR to deepen: seeing my hands, slightly distorted, then lying on the ground to see it and touch it, touching a wall and trying to pass my hand through and it worked. Also I remember the mirror exercise and found an old mirror in the basement! I could see my face, a bit distorted and odd but that was me.
Very interesting is that I woke up several times but, this time, remembered each time not to move and, after few seconds of "indirect techniques" (looking at the void space in front of my eyes and imagining my hands) I would each time re-enter the phase easily and in the same place: "my" basement! I think this was very easy because I would wake up directly from within a lucid phase travel: so I knew I was waking up while still in the phase. In the phase again, I then remembered my personal goal to go visit planet Mars. I asked outloud to go outside of the basement and managed to pass through the walls. After few tries it worked and I found my self outdoor. I asked again to fly thru space and, wow, uplift at high speed but in the darkness, couldn't see stars. I should have asked again because deepening in the void was difficult. Then I was in a stormy and windy place, almost obscure but with orange reflects: perhaps Mars a day of storm 😃 haha
LOL
After that seemingly long journey I had a dream, non lucid but vivid and agreeable, in an holidays surrounding.
Today I will watch lesson 2 for sure! THANK YOU Mr Raduga for providing free and so useful resources on your site!!
Carlvan

Re: First conscient phase entry

Post by Carlvan »

I have to be honest and candid: 2 weeks after this great above experience, and despite what I believe was a strong internal intent and committment, I have been unable to duplicate the experience. Indirect technique, direct technique, deferred technique, nothing seemed to work anymore...odd :-(
Carlvan

Post by Carlvan »

I am wondering how to get some help here. Re-reading the "list of typical errors" from Mr Raduga seems not enough, I still can't reproduce it other than from time to time. And I want to do it systematically, each day or night. I noticed M. Raduga doesn't post here for a while, he must be involved in other projects. Sigh...
TheSpirit

Post by TheSpirit »

I'm a newbie like you, using the indirect technique. One thing that helped me remember what to do when waking up is to rehearse it during daytime, to make it a habit. When it's a habit I don't have to think so much what to do.

During daytime I read the instructions, then lay in my bed, same position as when I normally sleep, which is on the side. I tried to simulate it as accurately as possible, like I just had woken up, in or close to the phase. I chose the 2 techniques that seemed most natural for me, Observing Images and Swimmer Technique.

I "woke up", remembered to see myself at the mirror for a few seconds, sensed if something happened, nope, then tried to feel myself levitate for a few seconds, nothing happened, tried to see images with closed eyes, nothing, tried to swim, nothing, repeated the 2 techniques 3 more times, and pretended to go back to sleep.

I repeated this a few times until it felt natural, and I didn't have to think so much, merely just did it. I hope practice can help you when you wake up.

I tried this tonight and as soon as I woke up I knew right away what to do. There was no hesitation. I could sense something was about to happen, but never succeeded to amplify it, despite 5-6 attempts. Maybe I was scared to succeed? I will write a log entry when I have a successful attempt.
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

Carlvan wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:05 pm I have to be honest and candid: 2 weeks after this great above experience, and despite what I believe was a strong internal intent and committment, I have been unable to duplicate the experience. Indirect technique, direct technique, deferred technique, nothing seemed to work anymore...odd :-(
To get up after 6 hours, keep awake 5-15 minutes, then get back to bed and repeat this sentence " I wlll wake up and keep still and then apply indirect method, and give confirmation by yourself with Ok, I will each time you repeat a sentence " until you fall asleep. Note: To advoid of disturbance in accident, please wear eye mask and ear plug, Dont think about anything on indirect metod until the alarm time you set ring .
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

TheSpirit wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 2:21 pm I'm a newbie like you, using the indirect technique. One thing that helped me remember what to do when waking up is to rehearse it during daytime, to make it a habit. When it's a habit I don't have to think so much what to do.

During daytime I read the instructions, then lay in my bed, same position as when I normally sleep, which is on the side. I tried to simulate it as accurately as possible, like I just had woken up, in or close to the phase. I chose the 2 techniques that seemed most natural for me, Observing Images and Swimmer Technique.

I "woke up", remembered to see myself at the mirror for a few seconds, sensed if something happened, nope, then tried to feel myself levitate for a few seconds, nothing happened, tried to see images with closed eyes, nothing, tried to swim, nothing, repeated the 2 techniques 3 more times, and pretended to go back to sleep.

I repeated this a few times until it felt natural, and I didn't have to think so much, merely just did it. I hope practice can help you when you wake up.

I tried this tonight and as soon as I woke up I knew right away what to do. There was no hesitation. I could sense something was about to happen, but never succeeded to amplify it, despite 5-6 attempts. Maybe I was scared to succeed? I will write a log entry when I have a successful attempt.

Dont forget get an important tip which is to " fall asleep" or pretend that you are tring to fall alseep. It is similar that you are so tired but you try to keep yourself alert because of you have something important to do .
TheSpirit

Post by TheSpirit »

supercnloong wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:38 am Dont forget get an important tip which is to " fall asleep" or pretend that you are tring to fall alseep. It is similar that you are so tired but you try to keep yourself alert because of you have something important to do .
Thank you for your advice, supercnloong. I have tried that too, and can feel the sleep paralysis, but then nothing more happens. :-( I guess I will have to be more patient.
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

TheSpirit wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:11 pm
supercnloong wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:38 am Dont forget get an important tip which is to " fall asleep" or pretend that you are tring to fall alseep. It is similar that you are so tired but you try to keep yourself alert because of you have something important to do .
Thank you for your advice, supercnloong. I have tried that too, and can feel the sleep paralysis, but then nothing more happens. :-( I guess I will have to be more patient.
Remeber to try OBE such as roll out , levitate and stand up when you get into the sleep paralysis state or upon awakening . To expect something happen is wrong. I strongly advice you to watch the second part of OBE in 3 day lesson video. It will show you how to apply OBE with forcing sleep. Watch the video part at 1:45.
TheSpirit

Post by TheSpirit »

supercnloong wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:52 am Remeber to try OBE such as roll out , levitate and stand up when you get into the sleep paralysis state or upon awakening . To expect something happen is wrong. I strongly advice you to watch the second part of OBE in 3 day lesson video. It will show you how to apply OBE with forcing sleep. Watch the video part at 1:45.
Thank you. It was definitely a new experience to, while attempting to phase, forcing myself to go to sleep at the same time. No success though, but eventually I will get there.

Have you been able to successfully phase? How did you make it happen?
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

TheSpirit wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am
supercnloong wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:52 am Remeber to try OBE such as roll out , levitate and stand up when you get into the sleep paralysis state or upon awakening . To expect something happen is wrong. I strongly advice you to watch the second part of OBE in 3 day lesson video. It will show you how to apply OBE with forcing sleep. Watch the video part at 1:45.
Thank you. It was definitely a new experience to, while attempting to phase, forcing myself to go to sleep at the same time. No success though, but eventually I will get there.

Have you been able to successfully phase? How did you make it happen?
I always get suceeded to get into phase when I wanna perform indirect method . If you want to get into the phase frequently, you'd better correct your mistake you made . My own opinion is to list out major factor as below ,

1. Keep still without opening your eyes when you wake up Yes or No
2. Separate immediately without moving your mucle after you make it to keep still once you wake up. Yes or No
3. Perform 1 minute cycling pratice after immediate separation failed. Yes or No?
4. You fail to keep still once you wake up but you still perfom 1 minute cycling pratice. Yes or No.
5. Fall sleep and try again after you complete the whole process( separation , 1 minute cycling pratice). Yes or No
6. Perfom indirect method as forcing to fall asleep Yes or No? ( I usually keep still and pretend to take a nap for about 5-10 seconds, then perform the inirect method。In addition , I found I can feel my
own the phase signal " vibration "during force falling asleep. I remember this vibaration feeling ,and then I recall this feeling everytime during force falling sleep. You can try it so)
7. Feel confident to perform indirect method without any doubt. Yes or No
8. Choose the best time to perform the indirect method. Yes or No
9. Have desire to get into the phase or do something in the phase . Yes or No ( I found I would fail to get into the phase when I feel tired and want to sleep longer. This thought will decrese
my own successful rate.
10.Take short break after few days attepmt . Yes or No
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

Carlvan wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:05 pm I have to be honest and candid: 2 weeks after this great above experience, and despite what I believe was a strong internal intent and committment, I have been unable to duplicate the experience. Indirect technique, direct technique, deferred technique, nothing seemed to work anymore...odd :-(
Did you strictly follow the step of indirect method? Do not try to pratice direct method till you master the indirect method. You said you tried the direct , according to this point, you seems making something mistake and you can not find them on your own.