Need help with phase

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Mvulcan

Need help with phase

Post by Mvulcan »

I haven't been able to get to sleep paralysis and I also wanted to know if you physically open your eyes or you visualize them open? Thanks for the help
danielbr

Re: Need help with phase

Post by danielbr »

You should not be trying to get a sleep paralysis, because in this state you might have a hard time going out of body, it is, as the name suggests, you might just find yourself paralyzed and stay this way until the trance state come to and end, which is what happens for many people who have sleep paralysis (not everyone is able to go out starting from this state). Instead, what you should focus is on entering the trance state, the phase.

About the eyes, in reality that's a tricky question I would say, because you don't need to think of your eyes, but you can just "try/desire to see", and that's enough. However, it happens sometimes that you can actually open and close perfect "copies" of physical eyes when out of body. Anyway, I'd say that the only thing you should be concerned with, is to get practice in controlling your astral vision without interfering with the physical vision (without moving or tension of eyelids), and the same applies for all senses and movements that you perform when obe.
sky

Re: Need help with phase

Post by sky »

Similar here...

Trying to get into sleep paralysis keeps one's focus on the physical body and phase can easily end until one realizes it was there in the first place.
As for the opening of eyes, it is not about opening eyes either physicaly nor in visualization, but emphasis is on seeing. Once you see something, that means eyes that need to be open are (or is) open. Focus on "to see", not on "open one's eyes".

Hope this helps.