Conection with future.

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Felcas

Conection with future.

Post by Felcas »

I want to propose an experiment (I can't because I still don't get into the phase)
I believe that it is possible to see the future event but only when this event is have a great chance to happen, in other words when it is a probable future. Lets say there is a nuclear power plant that have a technical problem but no one knows about it and lets say this problem is in a critical stage, it is just about to fail, the result is a chain of events that are very predictible and will end in a catastrophic explosion. I believe that with the right skills one can see this event because the facts that will lead to this probable future is already happening, it is just not known.
Thinking on this I came up with a very easy way to test this theory.
Before going to sleep or enter the phase say to yourself that you are going to write down in big paper the numbers of a car plate you will see next day and that you will also do that exactly at 8pm in your room the next day.
Go to the phase and try to see or go somehow to your room in the future, next day at 8pm and see what you are going to show to yourself.
The important part is that you actually need to commit to yourself and do it, see a plate, note and then at exactly 8pm next day in your room write the plate down in a big piece of paper.
You are creating a controlable future and passing information to youself in the past.
If you get good results please let me know.
john_in_houston

Re: Conection with future.

Post by john_in_houston »

Felcas that would be wonderful if true. The problem is that the phase world seems to a world we create ourselves. There has been no experiment to date proving that anything seen in the phase is from real-time earth. For example, you put a note on a table that says The Hawks Win NBA Title 2015, you have a guy in the next room enter the phase come in the next room and read the note, and report back what it says. No one to date has been able to do such a thing. In other words, it seems that there is no such thing as a "real-time projection".