Can't enter the phase

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Delracman
PHASER
PHASER

Can't enter the phase

Post by Delracman »

I have been trying since February and I can't seem to do it. I'm about to give up because it just won't happen.
Every time I wake up or about to fall asleep, I lay on my back in my bed still. I have no problem entering sleep paralysis.
Then, little vibrations will start. I then try to get out but the vibrations never get stronger and I can never get out. I have tried every technique out there with no luck, and I am starting to think it is not possible for me to do it.
In case anyone is wondering, I have no problems lucid dreaming. I lucid dream 1-2 times a week (could do more, but I never think about it the other days)
I have tried the rope method, dream method, car method, tunnel method, yoyo method, magnet method, "pull towards an object" method, safety cap method, levitate method, roll-over method, and many others with no luck at all. If any of you could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
shanal0

Re: Can't enter the phase

Post by shanal0 »

Maybe your thoughts are too distracted!
Felcas

Post by Felcas »

You are not alone!
I am tring it for almost a year.
Sometimes my interest fade because frustration but always come back.
don't give up, I am sure the rewards are the best.
furduionut

Post by furduionut »

You are not alone on this almost dead forum.
OFF : Guys, don't panic, don't be frustated, don't ever give up! The phase worth every bit of you effort.
My advice for you is that you must take a break for 2 week from thinking about the phase ( don't try to enter the phase, speak about it, think about it ) and clean you mind from demotivation. All that happens is not because of you or your ability to enter or not , it's because of your negative thoughts. It's like you indirectly say to your brain to not enter the phase cause "I CAN'T". For now think "I CAN" , "I DO".
ON : Follow the book "THE PHASE" word by word because the book teach us the basics from where we can develope our personal methods. To satisfy you with a concrete answer i tell you (from the book of course) that you should choose the most efficient metods for you and only for you that works better for you. For exemple i use the indirect method by using peering into void, rotation and listening in techniques. To master the phase doesn't mean to know to apply every methods but it's to enter , maintaining and exit from the phase when the period time is phisically impossible to surpass (like 10 min in the real world)

GOOD LUCK !
“The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat.” - Richard Marcinko, Rogue Warrior
dr.Katz
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dr.Katz »

Search for another method. Raduga's method is not for everyone. I have difficulties with it and many others have too. Try Stephen LaBerge's books and his methods or William Bulhman and many others. There are a lot of them.