Using Technology and Computers inside a lucid dream!

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Huntaa48

Using Technology and Computers inside a lucid dream!

Post by Huntaa48 »

Okay so I tried something quite random and strange this morning. Like many people in the world I have seen the film; The Golden Compass, and been very disappointed at the ending, especially once reading the books and seeing that the film was not the actual ending. So anyway, I decided whilst scanning my DVD collection in my lucid dream that I would be able to find a DVD sequel to the film. I found the first film but didn't use that one and ended up putting a random disc into my Xbox 360 console. Turned out It was the game; Resident Evil 5. Now this bit was weird, I was signing into Xbox Live and the console started to malfunction switching between my two gamer profiles. A few things happened which I can't fully remember and then I was on the menu screen for the game, everything seemed fine apart from all of the options to play the game were blocked but the options to e.g. look at the leaderboards were normal. It was quite a strange experience well worth trying again to see what is possible. Maybe we could create a Phase Xbox Live profile and play lucid dream video games together from across the world! Haha, but seriously...

I want to know if there are people out there who have played around with technology and computers during a lucid dream and what kind of things people have experienced doing so.. For example; using the internet, watching films, playing video games, using a game like 'The Sims' or 'Minecraft' to create a world and then jumping through the monitor into your created landscape, watching YouTube videos, social networking, looking at photos, viewing videos of memories from real life. Things like that or anything else that comes to mind. I would love to hear any experiences or even ideas on what to try?