Question + Intro

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
phaseme

Question + Intro

Post by phaseme »

First of all I would like to say hello, I go by the name of phaseme, simply because I have not yet phased.

I came very close this morning, I guess thats why I made this account. I tried the mobile phone technique after a week of practice and suddenly I really felt a (blackberry) phone in my hand and intense vibrations (and sounds of pressing the buttons!) it was almost like I was going into another dimension (incredible feeling). I started breathing heavily, filled with excitement (not fear at all) but stumbled on "what should i do next". I tried to separate, but I failed. When that happened, I just gave up automatically. However a beautiful thing has happened since this morning - I am now a true believer. Because of this, I suspect I will enter the phase soon and get to explore all the literature I have read throughout the years.

My question for you today is not about how to separate, there is plenty of information about this on the forum and book - I was just unlucky and will get it the next time :)

My question is this - what if I am in the phase (deep) and someone shakes me, shouts at me, my alarm goes off, an earthquake occurs, etc, in real life? What will happen to me in the phase? will i automatically wake up? will signals be placed in the phase (like when an alarm goes off ur dream alters to match the alarm sound)?

So in a nutshell, if someone moves my body in real life will i wake up or feel sensations in the phase? This is very important because I have told no1 about my experiments in the household (I live with family) and they may freak out if I dont wake up or become paralyzed.

Your input is appreciated.

Sincerely, Phaseme

PS: I look forward to being a part of the community.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Question + Intro

Post by NOVA »

Your body will wake up.
phaseme

Re: Question + Intro

Post by phaseme »

NOVA wrote:Your body will wake up.
thanks, that was pretty straight to the point! lol