Guide For Physical Teleportation Through the Phase

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
AhmadSalahudin

Guide For Physical Teleportation Through the Phase

Post by AhmadSalahudin »

Hey Guys ,

I was wondering if any of you has heard of this guide and if any actually tried it , It's an old guide from 1986 by an obscure guy called Arilinski AKA Al Fry , It's called Mastery Of Space-Time Transposing , It's fully based on using sleep paralysis to turn into Pure Energy and then teleporting to the area of choice and then re-assemble physically , I've actually known only another person to claim having done this currently and it's very close to this guide , And I'm willing to experiment with this myself after we discuss it in here , First of all here's the guide :

Mastery Of Space-Time Transposing
http://www.scribd.com/doc/50986631/Al-Fry-6

Let me know what you think of this guys and if you're willing to experiment with it , I've actually chosen this forum to share specifically , Because I know from Michael's books and research , That this is truly the most pragmatic & serious place to research the phase and probably the most skilled Phasers are actually in here .

Thanks

Ahmad
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Guide For Physical Teleportation Through the Phase

Post by Summerlander »

I'll definitely give this a look when I have more time. It sounds far-fetched to me (first impressions).
AhmadSalahudin

Post by AhmadSalahudin »

Certainly it's far-fetched externally until you take a look at all details and proof from history that there are certain occurrences similar to what happens when you do this , This man Al Fry , Goes in length to explain the scientific mechanism behind how it works explaining that time & space could be expressed in Frequency and cells are like frequency modulators , And he says that this the next step after Astral Travel/Lucid Dreaming and how you can stay wherever you go, And goes in great length to describe all what happens bit by bit and whats possible during an experience , And it's really close to Sleep paralysis in the beginning , Then it's something totally different .

Interestingly he mentions as well that this wouldn't work for you unless you understand fully the science behind it within the book (the main book is like 29 pages and the appendix is the rest) So that the mind would be able to protect you .

I'm definitely gonna try this the next time I project , I think it's mainly about staying in Sleep Paralysis , Stabilizing the whole body by connecting the energy circuit through putting the tongue of the mouth's roof , And putting both hand's index and thumb together , And staying there until the window with the tunnel appears along with all the changes happening .
SERAPHIEL

Post by SERAPHIEL »

Thank You very much for this. Although I have some other materials to get through first this sounds awesome.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Pseudo-science for the layman.