questionut it seems that of techniques..

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
velvetman

questionut it seems that of techniques..

Post by velvetman »

Hello forum! I had my first induced OBE using Michaels techniques within 3 attempts. Awesome stuff, as I have been reading and trying methods for literally 15 years and only had 3 experiences (not as lucid as Michaels techniques).

My question is this;
When I awaken to attempt to seperate or bring the phase, since I am half lucid my aggression in crearting the phase is minimal.
I have pretty much made it automatic to wakeup eyes closed and immediately perform my cycles of techniques. But it seems that the agression factor is not there, it is hard to perform aggressive since my mind is half awake.
Is it a matter of practice to become more lucid over time? Or am I not getting enough deep sleep before I attempt reaching the phase?
I usually set my alarm for 4 to 5 hours then wake back to bed then attempt on each awakening.
I did notice that I had my first OBE when I had the day off from work so perhaps subconsciously I only have it my half and not all.
I am a certified Hypnotherapist and I will do some work on myself to become more aggressive during practice.

Just wondered if anyone really had the same experience

Thanks!