meet with the spirits of people who have died

Using the phase (OBE/LD) in our real life for useful purposes
yunana
PHASER
PHASER

meet with the spirits of people who have died

Post by yunana »

sometimes I want to meet with the spirits of people who have died, especially those who I love very much, but in the phase, several times that I metit is not always as clear as when meeting with people who are still alive, this is not the happen when I want to meet with an animal that has been die, please help me explain this :(
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: meet with the spirits of people who have died

Post by Summerlander »

To meet those who have passed away, in the phase state, is certainly a good application of the practice. But the people you see in the phase are not real and certainly not the spirits of the dead. They are just representations of the people you remember. Often they can be distorted, too. Whether they are accurate in appearance or just simulacra, they are entirely subjective. You can always mould them with your mind and correct their appearance. If animals in the phase tend to be clearer than people it is probably a psychological thing and not immutable. Try deepening and maintaining.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: meet with the spirits of people who have died

Post by NOVA »

One could have an entirely different life that you could return to often.
You could have the man or woman you have dreamed of here in the waking state, and I have never met.
Have the car you have always wanted.
Meet with all your family, even ancestors you know of.
I met with one family tree member, several times, the year she died here in waking life, before she died. She was very distressed. So you could use the phase for counselling others.

Many many applications possible. I think whatever one can do in this waking state one can do in the phase state.

I personally think that everything is the phase even the waking state.