Guylain's blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Guylain

Guylain's blog

Post by Guylain »

Hi,

I have been reading this forum for almost a year now and I now decided to post and ask questions to help me better my technique.
I want to say thanks to Michael for putting what must be an enormous amount of time into this subject. It is quite a task and I thank you for all your time and efforts. I read Michael's book at least 5 times so I hope I understand the indirect technique. However, even if I am quite intrigued by this phenomenon, I have never really had a true phase. Here is what I have achieved during the last few months. I must confess that I might be the type of guys that try to analyze way too much so this might not help in my progression.

Somewhere around 8 months ago I found this site and Michael book and I said to myself, why not try this technique, having tried other technique without much success. It was around the second night I was trying the technique and somehow I was successful to awake without moving during the middle of the night. Being just beginning with the technique, I had a lot of confidence and I awoke to heavy vibration so I tried a few different indirect techniques. After a few seconds, I glided from the bed on the floor (or what appeared like some kind of sponge). It felt like I did a J movement from the edge of my bed. I suddenly fell asleep for a few second and awoke in my bed. Being the first experience, I thought that I dreamt of all this so I decided that I would tried again. So a fell asleep just to be awaken (the same night) again by heavy vibrations. So, this was all real! I tried many techniques but nothing worked that time so I got back to sleep. That is how I recall my first experience.

A few weeks after, it was the morning and there was a lot of sun entering the room. I put on a blind fold and I felt asleep. When I awoke, I moved my arms but somehow felt like these were not my physical arms. Soddenly, I started to glide again. I did a 90 degrees turn to the left and started to glide head first toward the edge of the bed were slowly. Then I felt like I was falling from the bed and after that I felt like I was gliding on the floor toward the wall (without ever seeing something or really felling the floor). It was like I was on a cloud. Then I awoke in my bed and I was quite amazed by the experience.

Since then... nothing... I am not able to awake without moving and it is like I have lost the novelty of the experience. When I do awake without moving, I just don't feel like performing all the cycles. Just too sleepy. I do some one them and quickly go to sleep again. When I awake I have anger against myself because I am not able to be lucid enough to perform the four mandatory cycles. I really don't know if to break this cycle.

I have to say that I do not use the alarm clock because I do not want to awake my wife. So, normally I try (when I have the presence) the techniques during natural awakening that I experience during each night.

From what I have been reading, I guess that I should have tried to feel the floor and objects around me to deepen the phase. But in both experiences, it went so fast (2 to 5 seconds) that I did not try to deepen the phase. Have some of you already had the same experience?

That's it for now.
I will surely ask for your help in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I really would like to be able to experience what you guys seem to be experiencing quite commonly.

Guylain
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Guylain's blog

Post by TheOnerous »

Yes, I experienced the same problems. When I first found out about the indirect techniques I was successful on a handful of occasions but then I couldn't achieve a conscious awakening anymore, despite having endless enthusiasm and time to devote to thinking about the challenge and conditioning myself.