Electronic feeling from top of body...

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
luffy28

Electronic feeling from top of body...

Post by luffy28 »

to bottom of body when cycling techniques and getting an opening for an OBE. I've had 5 lucid dreams so far and at least 3 of them I had full / partial control.

What should I do when I get this electrical feeling. Should I try to exit my body?

Thanks.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Electronic feeling from top of body...

Post by NOVA »

Yes. Roll out. Or exit anyway you know how. Read Michael's instruction in SOBT
luffy28

Post by luffy28 »

But, the thing was that this happened when I tried cycling techniques after I awoke after 6 hours of sleep. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night. I only woke up in the middle of the night one time. Is this alright?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes. Don't think to much about whether you are doing it right or not. Any weird sensations should be amplified and then, as NOVA recommended, separate. Don't waste any time. Do it robotically.
luffy28

Post by luffy28 »

I woke up last night, but when I tried to do the techniques my body was asleep and my mind was awake the whole time. The only way I could go back to sleep was to think of nothing. How do I get past this and separate from my body. I had 3 lucid dreams last night though.