New People and Places

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Kate

New People and Places

Post by Kate »

I've been successful in going to the places I know and meeting the people I know or used to know but today I tried to go to a place I've never been and meet a person I've never seen and I failed. I imagined those and started my usual relocation techniques. But when I opened my eyes, there was nothing but greyish-whitish fog. I tried to restore a vision but to no avail. I ended up closing my eyes again and moving somewhere else ;)

Question: Was I not imagining the place clear enough to move there? I've always had problems with visualization, maybe that's why. If you ever go to places you've never been (on purpose), how do you do that? Thanks!
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: New People and Places

Post by Summerlander »

You can request something random and have an outcome that surprises you. If you happen to fail on your first attempts don't let this frustrate you. I understand, however, that mental barriers can arise from disappointment. A preconscious thought that a failure occurred on a previous attempt and it could possibly happen again is enough to warrant similar off-putting outcomes in the future. Expectation is very powerful. To avoid mental traps have confidence that you will arrive at desired destinations. If you don't wish to specify a destination when you translocate, perhaps start by requesting a random environment that will be both surprising and thrilling. This might prompt the mind to conjure up something more exciting than fog.
Kate

Post by Kate »

Thanks, Summerlander. I do not get disappointed and will keep going no matter what ;) I was thinking that maybe next time I would try to attract an imaginary person and see if he shows up whatever the place would be. Maybe both person and place is too much for me at this stage... And yes, the fog was not exciting at all ;) Again I am always backing up on my lack of imagination but I know it is self-limitation. too.
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
velvetman

Post by velvetman »

I would suggest to "feel" that you will arrive where you desire. Be confident that and know that you are where you need to be. Any doubt, the subconscious will know and may distort or change your outcome. But be confident that you are in the right place, and use expectation for best results.