OBE, NDE and DEATH same thing

If "astral projection" is your favorite term for the phase, this board is for you. All mystical and esoteric stuff can be discussed only here
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

OBE, NDE and DEATH same thing

Post by NOVA »

This is a post from a FaceBook wall of Anita Moorjani. This woman had a NDE and has written a book.

After reading this and a few other things just recently, including watching The Phase, the truth is becoming clearer and clearer for me.

We are all just dreaming.

Here is her experience.

"I can only recount my experience. For me, it felt as though when I “died,” I woke up from a dream. It didn’t feel as if I went anywhere, but as though I’d awakened and had omni-visual senses—that is, 360-degree vision and complete synesthesia, or simultaneous perception of the senses. I could see, hear, feel, and know everything that pertained to me! I was living my past, present, and future simultaneously. I also knew what was going on beyond walls and space, as long as it related to me—hence the visuals of my doctors’ conversations, my brother on the plane, and so on.

I sort of liken it to a blind person being able to see for the first time. The individual didn’t go anywhere, but the clarity of what the world actually looks like (as opposed to what he thought it was like) would be amazing! He would suddenly understand things such as color and shade. These would previously have been beyond his conceptual understanding.

In that respect, for me, there was this incredible knowledge of how we’re all interconnected and how what I feel affects the universe, for the Whole is within me. As far as I’m concerned, if I’m happy, the Universe is happy. If I love myself, everyone else will love me, too, and so on.

After coming back, even though I’ve lost some of the enhanced senses that I had during the NDE, the understanding, clarity, and feelings of love haven’t left me. The dots are already connected, and I can’t go back to thinking the way I used to. Imagine the blind person going back to being blind. Every time he makes his way through the world, he knows what it really looks like, even though he cannot see it. That’s sort of how it feels for me now.
As for this plane not being real, I feel that we’ve each created our own reality based on what we think the world is like. In that awakened state, it felt as though this 3-D existence is just a culmination of my thoughts. When I went to the other realm, I actually woke up to a place more real than this one . . . sort of how it feels when we awaken from a dream into our everyday reality!" ~ Anita Moorjani from Dying to Be Me
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: OBE, NDE and DEATH same thing

Post by NOVA »

Does the above sound familiar to anyone? ;) ;)
Kate

Post by Kate »

M. Raduga says that our consciousness survives the body for a while. The rest sounds like the Phase.
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

That is what precisely what it is Kate.