faza

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
denis1798

faza

Post by denis1798 »

Hi, my name is Dan.
I practice phase of a couple of weeks,
During this time I had one lucid dream, and one phase.
Now I'll write a blog entry from.
denis1798

Re: faza

Post by denis1798 »

30 March 2013
experience № 1
Waking up to an alarm clock, I gave myself a unit that will continue to wake up and try to separate from the body. After a few minutes of sleep began these frequent awakening at first there was the result of trying to separate, but the last awakening visualization technique worked hand very clearly feel his hands, but did not see, it turned out even pinch myself. but I always felt that it is my physical hands, again due to no clear consciousness!
Last edited by denis1798 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

March 31, 2013
experience № 2
fell asleep at 0:00.
awakened by the alarm clock at 5:00 am again made yourself installation that will continue to wake up and probyvat section, put on ear plugs and slept.
woke up at around 7:00 in the immediately tried to divide but to no avail, he began cycling techniques, renewed its fire visualization hands feeling was bright but had no view. section is not possible because of incomplete awareness. then went isnova asleep, then more often woke up but all in vain, no technique has not shown itself. in the morning it was very disappointing.
ERROR: when triggered technique had immediately tried to separate.
ACTION PLAN for the next phase:

EXIT-to Phase

-USE TECHNOLOGY AND ENHANCEMENT UZHERZHANIYA

-PHASE STATE TO BRING GIPPERREALISTICHNOSTI

-JUMP IN THE MIRROR

-Swimming in the sea
Last edited by denis1798 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

yet it does not work, maybe I made ​​a mistake.
Last edited by denis1798 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

1 April 2013
experience № 3
today, went to sleep somewhere in the region of an hour in the morning probyvat indirect techniques are not wanted. tk today I had to get up early.
falling asleep, I dreamed a few dreams as usual delusional. at one point in the dream I was able to realize that I was dreaming. I knew that everything was going on a dream! I also realized that I vehemently lying on his bed, apparently even managed to feel the body lying there.
I decided to do whatever I want. But awareness in this case was weak even though I knew that I sleep, remember the technique of deepening I could not, and so I decided peremistitsya a large city, but the city was in a corner with an abandoned house. some young people hanging out there, I decided not to respond to it, and went about his business. further failure in the mind, and then I remember how I was getting somewhere in the village and I know a place of awareness has increased, but still left much Luchshe. So I go to the village on some field and I suddenly decided to make it rain. I abruptly closed his eyes and pictured now rain. opened my eyes I saw on Zadie a huge storm cloud, which is rapidly approaching for me. I abruptly ran and I imagined that I had an umbrella in his hand, and to my surprise it came from. Next, I ran for cover rather unnecessarily Ventilation pipes of private was just not conceivable force, then all a blur and then I woke up abruptly in bed. Then I was still trying to go back to sleep, but to no avail.
RESULT: 2/10 points.
ERROR: do not use technology to deepen and retention. no plan of action.

EXIT-to Phase

-JUMP IN THE MIRROR

-Swimming in the sea
Last edited by denis1798 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

7 April 2013
experience №4
I fell asleep somewhere in Rheine 2am.
often wake up at night but did not use this awakening.
then woke up in the morning at 7 o'clock, began to make art but nothing worked, no one technique does not manifest itself. then fell asleep with the thought that once again wake up and catch a revival. slept for a couple of minutes, I woke up and felt a terrible roar in his ears and a strong vibration, immediately realized what was happening and gave in to it. I started trying to roll out of the body and I got it, I felt like I was slow and viscous disconnected from my body, a feeling I liked it was very realistic and unusual! I almost hung up with my body, I felt very light as a feather. polnustyu Disconnect with my body, I slowly slid to the floor and then began appearing sight. It was clear. then I went to another room, there sat my mother as well as in reality. realistic state of affairs ozadachela me greatly, I could not understand I am in phase or in reality. was to jump out the window but I did not dare. Then I decided I opened the fridge to eat but there was nothing. although in reality it is almost full. and just do it a lot of inconsistencies. even in the street was the autumn. even the window, I saw a bunch of books, but I consider this is irreversible. so when I saw that I vholodilnike empty closed it, and then set out to open it now and there will be plenty of food, opening it, nothing has changed. then I went back into the room and looked at the clock, but time is on there I did not see. then forgetting to withhold all went to sleep, but sleep was a long time, and then I woke up abruptly in bed, trying to get out more, but I've had enough sleep.
TOTAL: 5/10 points
Error: too PASIVEN NOT USED EQUIPMENT hold and in-depth.

EXIT-to Phase

-JUMP IN THE MIRROR

-Swimming in the sea
Last edited by denis1798 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

at the moment there were no more experiments!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Keep practising! Xx
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

Of course, I'm not going to give
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

Sorry for the many mistakes I'm not native English
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's ok. I got what you meant.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

today, almost began to be conscious of yourself in a dream ,but I woke up! :-\
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

Today there were 5 false awakenings, weird I even confused the reality and what is not!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It helps if you question your reality even when you're awake. Btw, when you enter the phase, wether through separation from the body or becoming conscious while dreaming, always remember to deepen. Ground yourself there. Become engrossed with the phase reality and have an interesting plan of action ready to be executed. Remember maintaining too so that you prolong your stay in the phase. Keep up the good work. I'm liking the progress.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

yes thank you! when I first got into the phase of realism was 80% and 75% of awareness. but it was a long time even without holding the foul. yesterday ytalsya get into phase but did not. I will try again today.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

21 April 2013
Experience number 8
The night before I gave myself a setup that morning necessarily fall into the phase. Waking up by the alarm clock at 5:30 am I went drank, and lay down to sleep on, giving yourself installation that I will continue to wake up and try to separate. But I woke up and something bad is very rare. It was very disappointing, but decided not to give up and try next time because it was still only 8:05. A sleep again for about 20 minutes, I woke up and immediately began to try to split up and I got it, I got up and began to deepen, feeling all around, the vision began to manifest itself in the reality of this time was higher than in the previous phase, around 90%. realism was also good. Then I went into the hall. There's my grandmother slept. When I walked in, she woke up and scared me. I looked out the window, the window was winter. Next, I went to perform the first part of his plan, to look in the mirror. Going up to him, I was stunned, it was curtained by some posters. It introduced me to the confusion. I decided to go back to the hall. Grandmother at the same knitting some mats, she asked me to help her, I remembered the beginning of the story that you can not resist a phase, but decided that nothing bad will wake up when I'm just a little help of his grandma. I started to help her, and there was a foul.
A total of 5/10 points.
ERROR: tried to resist. Retreated from a plan of action that are not justified action.

ACTION PLAN FOR THE NEXT PHASE:

In PHASE-QUIT

-USE TECHNOLOGY AND PAINTS UZHERZHANIYA

-PHASE STATE TO BRING GIPERREALISTICHNOSTI

-JUMP IN THE MIRROR

-SWIM IN THE SEA
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

Question: I noticed a pattern that fall into the phase between 9-8 am, this is where you waking 5-7 deferred method, well, here, at this time I can get into a phase only on weekends, but why can not I get on the first or second awakening? and what I need to do that would get turned into a phase with a 1-3 up? so I could get into a phase even on weekdays!
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

Experience number 9
the realization of a dream
the evening went early because I wanted to try to get into the phase.
6:00 wake up after sleeping on the alarm clock, drank some water and put on a mask, ear plugs and went back to sleep with the thought that I would wake up and try to split up!
falling asleep, I dreamed that I was walking down the street of the city. That's already come to my house and I see a huge snowdrift, I was puzzled, because it was not to be, because all the snow recently melted! I'm starting to realize that I was in a phase, I decided to do a reality check on holding his nose and exhaling through it happened. Doubt remained, I'm in the phase.
I'm starting to touch the wall next door to deepen a little further, got the idea to take off! Easily able to get off the ground (at a height of about 10 floors)
Before I opened a street view of my city from a great height (which I have never in my life would not have been able to see). The whole street was completely covered in fog. flying a little thought came to me that I can fall, and it happened and I fell in the snow (no pain)
I then decided to apply the technique of moving with his eyes closed. closed my eyes and imagine a place where I want to be. But nothing happened, I just happened to be in another part of the street. I decided to try the technique of deepening fall down, but still did not work, only to stand on your head! then I went straight to the street, but without holding fast the foul occurred!
total: 5/10 points
Error: There was a special retention and deepening, there was a plan of action
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

30 April 2013
Experience number 10
In the evening there was a great desire to get to the stage.
Before going to bed thinking a lot about it and give yourself installation of the fact that in the morning I will try to get out.
but too much sleep was impossible, so the day was alarming, and my head is spinning a lot of thought.
But eventually began to fall asleep. after one such failure somewhere in the 5-10 minutes I woke up and tried to split up with your body, it is easily managed.
finding myself in my room, I went into the hall, not wanting to stay at home jumped out the window and took off into the street. I was hovering in the air just above his house at the bottom of people's voices were heard. on the street was the night and could not see having hung the air for some time there was a foul.
I woke up in my room and tried to get out again, and immediately turned out.
This time phase was deeper, and I even thought that I got up in the real world.
Once again, I went to the window and climb out through it, this time it was given to me harder, I had not put enough effort.
Finally, I climbed out of the window of his crashed to the ground.
At this time the street was a warm summer day. I tried to take off again, but nothing came of it. I tried to jump up and take to the air, but only with a crash fell to the ground, the pain was present.
Quite disappointed, I went to run right down the street.
Turning a corner I had to be in the area but seemed in the park which was located at the other end of town.
in the park had a lot of children with their parents, I heard a very good children's voices.
I went on to run further. Along the way, decided to turn to the river, that would try to swim there. But turning a corner, I found myself in another city.
This was the embankment of any major city. Nearby was the marina, but the descent to it was not.
I did not jump, and decided to get off the wall. The wall was wet and slimy, I very clearly felt by hand. Going down to the dock, I began to slowly go into the water.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

2 May 2013
Yes, the week off has benefited)
And this morning was a phase 2!

In the evening, gave himself a small installation, which fall into the phase
in the morning on the first awakening came rolling out, albeit with difficulty, had shifted a lot, what would be on the floor!
rolled out of view was not. He began to feel all actively helped! Vision began to emerge. Went to the window and jumped out, was floating in the air, on the street was the night or early morning. Flew over the city. Upon arrival to the area, I went downstairs. All of a sudden came up with going to climb up on the roof cafe, there is not much height, but he decided to jump off. Stood on the edge of the closed his eyes and pictured myself falling headfirst into infinity. Dived off the roof felt like falling, began to rub his hands, that would not fouled. but still fouls.
Woke up at home. He lay down again, with the intention to leave.
I do not remember exactly when, but turned again to roll out.
this time did not take recess, it was very realistic, at first, even thought it just got the feeling was very physical. Then again jumped out the window, but this time the street was just perfect: it was night, the moon shone all around reflected the moonlight. It was very beautiful and realistic! further decided to apply the technique of finding the man behind! decided to celebrate its first-deceased father! Began to concentrate on it, then abruptly turned around, no one and nothing. Then he said again, and again no one. Then once more, and then I turn around and it costs about five meters away from me. I was scared. I cautiously approached him, as if he was not alive, I realized that it's because subconsciously I know that it is not. I decided to get rid of it, and was just talking to him! He answered me, but very briefly, and sluggish. But at least it pleases) We went in a straight line just talking on roads even drove the car! Then I said goodbye to him, and he went away or disappeared. I was glad that I had everything worked out and decided that a plan of action and can be performed on the fun. Started to think about what you can do and fouls.
then tried a third time to get out., but nothing more came of it.
Total: 9/10 points
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

April 26, 2013
Experience number 8, "Night at the gas station"
In the evening decided to get to the stage. His clock and went to sleep. I woke up by the alarm clock went and drank again lay down. Then fell asleep, and then had a dream, I lay down in it and began to cover the roll out, and immediately hit the stage. I got up and immediately got out of the window, it came easily. Dropped out of the window I was in the snow (did not feel cold) dusted himself off and went on his way.
The street was very dark, I could not see. In the distance, I saw that in one of the houses is a light. I went there. Going into the house for some reason I was at the gas station. There she worked, she was beautiful. I walked over and decided to offer sex. She thought for a moment agreed, but asked to wait until closing at 23:00. I glanced at the clock on them was 23.30. I was not surprised because I knew that I was in phase. I walked around the gas station and waited for a while trying to go deep. At one point early phase disappear all turned black, with great difficulty got back to the stage. But it was not long after a while turned into a dream state.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Remember, having a plan of action can help to protract the phase state. And you don't need permission from animate objects to have sex in the phase either. It is your world, and the characters that manifest are in your mind. Remember maintenance techniques.
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

yes, thank you! I will remember this, thanks for the tip!
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

June 2, 2013
I decided to do VMOS. Went at 23:30. set the alarm for 4:00.
I woke up by the alarm clock, a little cheered up, then lay down and started making cycles. After finishing went to bed.
Slept, it is unknown how much, I woke up, everything was somehow not as myself shaking a little, tried vydehnut squeezed through the nose, out. I realized that I sleep.
I got up from the bed and tried to fly up to the ceiling, do not work out. Tried to move to the beach, but also did not work.
I decided to go a little further, and began to touch and examine everything. When finished with the deepening, I got out of the house through a window.
Then I sat on the bike (do not remember where I took it) and flew. I was flying over the city by bike, beneath me flashed rooftops, then I landed. All around were ruins. The place was not familiar to me. I was not alone here, I saw a guy with a girl, I knew them. I decided not to show them. I wandered around a bit, and then fouled.
VERDICT: 6/10 POINTS