Maggi's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
maggi

Maggi's Blog

Post by maggi »

My name is maggie and I'd love to become more involved with people here.

I just joined this forum because in the last few days, I "happened" to find Michael's book on scribd.com. This was connected to some other overtly pointed synchronistic events that speak to "phase" awareness. these include reading specifically that human attention has been directed away from practice of OOB awareness. Also, freind told me after leaning this in Buddhism. "We are already in the Bardo". Then I found I already had the book from scribd on my kindle. Then I "found" the video posted on Above Top Secret forum. Then I "decided" to join this forum.

My past experience with the phase is lucid dreaming. The dreams all have things in common. One is that I cannot open my eyes in the dream though I know I am in a dream.Two, my dreams both lucid and non lucid are not well lit...everything is darkened. The other theme in all my dreams is being "inside" spaces like rooms, corridors...no big expanded outdoor settings.

Before I actually begin the practice, I will read the whole book and study it thoroughly. I intend to have a bedside station set up with my notebook and pen and embed the intention to understand what all this is saying to me. I realize that my experiences of all kinds support me in my evolution and consciousness wants us to expand. I think this is a very important Psi-Intific investigation and really is all The Phase... not separate... Thanks, maggie
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Maggi's Blog

Post by Molecule »

Welcome Maggi! :)
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Maggi's Blog

Post by TheOnerous »

HI Maggie

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your phase adventure!