Seminar "Leave Your Body in 3 Days" and documentary "THE PHASE"

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Do you like 'The Phase'?

Yes
84%
No
2%
Yes and No
13%

Total votes: 45
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Seminar "Leave Your Body in 3 Days" and documentary "THE PHASE"

Post by Michael Raduga »

Seminar "Leave Your Body in 3 Days"

Over two nights we obtained 79 out-of-body experiences and lucid dreams. Follow our instructions to the letter if you want to get the same results!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Documentary "THE PHASE"

It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment. As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know nothing about. What are they keeping from us? Who stunted human development and who has something to gain from that? What’s hidden inside each and every one of us – and what does it hold for the future?

All versions:
English http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsE4mdB1-t4
Chinese http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGs69S_UDw
Spanish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qzstR5URG8
Portuguese http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIChephcOsk
Arabic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OFP-jNxcHk
Russian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ccwvj3s7WI
Japanese http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfVSvrKkoWM
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Doc THE PHASE. Feb 19th

Post by Summerlander »

I would like to see the documentary in advance. As soon as possible please. I hold the phase phenomenon very close to my heart. It used to terrify me when I was a child as I experienced many vivid false awakenings where I was chased by scary characters and often felt like I was floating out of my body. It's ironic that today it is like my best friend. Thank you for making me understand better what has been happening to me all along and for improving my practice, Mike!
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

I would also love to see it. I have not achieved the phase yet but am very interested to succeed in the near future :-)
Please let me know.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I warn you it's going to differ from what you expect, but you'll see it first

Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

Oh trust me if I say that I will be enjoying it anyway ;)
I am very curious now! Thanks for the reply :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I am curious too, Michael, and I am open-minded. I don't care if it's highly technical, too scientific, or even unexpectedly esoteric or both. This is about the phase. I can't wait! O0
APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Post by APVirgin »

Hi there. I would also like to see this in advance. It sounds very exciting. How long is it? I'm hoping at least an hour. Can't get enough of phase related stuff.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's 33 minute film. You cannot do longer for Web (boring). It's a rule. But there will be a TV version 1 hour long

Due to 7 languages a half of the human population has a chance to watch THE PHASE from the very beginning:

Chinese – 1.15 bln
English – 1 bln
Spanish – 0.5 bln
Arabic – 0.3 bln
Russian – 0.27 bln
Portuguese – 0.24 bln
Japanese – 0.13 bln
Total 3.6 bln people (wiki)

Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

If the documentary is not dubbed but rather subtitled from English into whatever language, then I might be of value to you as I am a freelance translator and could potentially help you for the German version in my spare time. Let me know if you think I might be of help.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's dubbed. We didn't do it in German, because the most of you speak English enough. The same is for French and many other languages
When you just click and watch The Phase for free, remember how much people worked for you.

CAMERA
Michael AVENSON
Aleksey ANTONOV
Alexander USTICH
Elnar MUKHAMEDYAROV
Anoir TIEGENOV

MUSIC
TORNFLY

SOUND
Tanya STEPHEN

PICTURES
Andrey GOODKOV

ACTRESS
Valeria LUKYANOVA

NARRATORS
Doug BARRON
David KAPLAN
Charlotte ANN
Maksim MERKULOV
Vladislav KUPRYASHIN
Marina KALMYKOVA
Wuzhi LU
Zhenyu TAN
Lily PAN
Fernando RODRIGUES
Pablo ROBLES
Liliana NEVES
Sameh NASSSAR
Nader NAGY
Salma MENIAS
Jorge TOME
Gonzalo PELCASTRE
Alex MIZUNO
Toshi NAKAYAMA
Takako IWAMOTO

SPECIAL EFFECTS
Timur HARCHENKO
Vladimir BELOUSOV

MAKE-UP
Anna VORONINA

SPECIAL THANKS
Peter GLEASON
Carla Alexandra LOPES
Ana Mendes DA SILVA
Ivy FENG
Mohamed.A.GAAFAR
Misae LUCASEY
Lola NUÑEZ-FLORES
Darya DANELIA
Elena PUHOMELINA
Vladimir SOLDATOV
Valeria ZOBNINA
Boris BENDER

P.S. I took all financial issues and work of no less than 10 people more…
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

Many Germans don't understand English that well and considering your scientific approach it might be worth a look.

Anyway, if you want to add that language later in case of subtitling please let me know.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Thank you very much for arranging to send me the documentary in advance, Michael. I shall be commenting about it as soon as I've watched it. People should be aware that human beings are capable of experiencing out-of-body sensations and conscious dreaming and this is the main reason why I'll be recommending the film to people. You are doing a great job.

We need to raise awareness of the phase phenomenon as it can be a great boon to a thriving humanity. How many people would do well in the knowledge that they can explore a world that can emulate and surpass the waking one? You want contact with alien beings? Enter the phase. You want to have a conversation with God? Enter the phase. You want to see your deceased loved ones as though they are still alive? Just reach the phase state. You want to be inspired and be doubly creative? Get in touch with your subconscious via the phase.

There is no limit to what can be experienced in such state. Why wouldn't anyone want to learn about the practice of phase states when this can enlighten us with other perspectives and illuminate our existence? I look forward to the long version of the documentary too! Anything about the phase enthralls me. Now excuse me, folks, I have another world to attend to... ;D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Molecule wrote:Many Germans don't understand English that well and considering your scientific approach it might be worth a look.

Anyway, if you want to add that language later in case of subtitling please let me know.
Ok. Thank you!
Summerlander wrote: We need to raise awareness of the phase phenomenon as it can be a great boon to a thriving humanity.
Thank you, Arlindo!
The problem is that the issue isn't so simple. There a huge conflict ahead. The doc is just a small step to the truth
It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment. As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know nothing about.

What are they keeping from us? Who stunted human development and who has something to gain from that? What’s hidden inside each and every one of us – and what does it hold for the future?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm beginning to see the conflict in terms of how it will impact on people of different backgrounds and possible concerns from authorities around the world. Also, what technological direction will we be taking with the phase phenomenon and will everyone agree with it? How will people feel about a Mindnet, for example? What the phase state is proven to be may be shocking to many people.

Imagine denying the reality of having made contact with aliens or revered deities to those who inadvertently entered the phase and realistically experienced the emulation of such. What if some have found deep religious meaning in some of their phase experiences and became enamoured with their interpretations? As we spread the word about the phase and explain how much we know about its nature, should we be worried that some worlds will be shattered? Or should we revel in the triumph of expunging ignorance as we go along? All of this goes through my mind the more I think about it.

You're right, Michael. Making sure humanity benefits from consciously exploring their mental worlds isn't a black and white affair indeed. I believe the documentary will get me to think even deeper and I just can't wait! There is much to be done for the worldwide promulgation of this state of mind and you have my support.
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

IMHO it is time mankind wakes up and gets rid of all those fundamental religious hogwash that is available. I am a spiritual person in the sense of having a hunch that there is something that organises reality and life in general but that's about it. It is about time that people get a skill set that proves to them without a doubt that they are powerful beings instead of giving all their might to a church or religious belief system.

I applaud your work, Michael, as it helps us all to take a step forward in this direction.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's just the thing that people need to realise and accept. They don't have to believe in a god, adhere to the tenets of a faith, or subscribe to anything for that matter in order to have spiritual experiences. I think spirituality (not to be confused with spiritualism) is intrinsic to human nature and thus accessible to everyone. Meditation isn't just practised by Buddhists, for example, even atheists and secularists use it.

Religion has merely hijacked the reality of spiritual experience in order to gain credence. In doing so, they also purport to know exactly what is going on when nobody has a clue. Spirituality is more linked with the the puzzle of consciousness than religious dogma.
It is about time that people get a skill set that proves to them without a doubt that they are powerful beings instead of giving all their might to a church or religious belief system.
I couldn't agree more. If you want, Molecule, you are welcome to create another topic where we can talk about this subject extensively. Or perhaps there is no need if it turns out that the documentary touches upon this. Indeed people discredit themselves when they have a tendency to believe that they couldn't possibly be responsible for what they achieve. Instead, credit goes to an unproven supernatural realm that supposedly exists objectively while the feasibility that our brains are very able and prolific in mental 'software' is largely overlooked.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Its probably too late now but if you wanted to use any snippets of my video phase experiences in your documentary you are more than welcome to:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtWwcAStO54
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTorDuLmGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmMiV256fbI
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

Summerlander wrote:That's just the thing that people need to realise and accept. They don't have to believe in a god, adhere to the tenets of a faith, or subscribe to anything for that matter in order to have spiritual experiences. I think spirituality (not to be confused with spiritualism) is intrinsic to human nature and thus accessible to everyone. Meditation isn't just practised by Buddhists, for example, even atheists and secularists use it.

Religion has merely hijacked the reality of spiritual experience in order to gain credence. In doing so, they also purport to know exactly what is going on when nobody has a clue. Spirituality is more linked with the the puzzle of consciousness than religious dogma.
It is about time that people get a skill set that proves to them without a doubt that they are powerful beings instead of giving all their might to a church or religious belief system.
I couldn't agree more. If you want, Molecule, you are welcome to create another topic where we can talk about this subject extensively. Or perhaps there is no need if it turns out that the documentary touches upon this. Indeed people discredit themselves when they have a tendency to believe that they couldn't possibly be responsible for what they achieve. Instead, credit goes to an unproven supernatural realm that supposedly exists objectively while the feasibility that our brains are very able and prolific in mental 'software' is largely overlooked.
Yes I can do that. Do you have any suggestion in which section of the forum?
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

12padams wrote:Its probably too late now but if you wanted to use any snippets of my video phase experiences in your documentary you are more than welcome to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtWwcAStO54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTorDuLmGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVxUzpL_YU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmMiV256fbI
Well done! I envy you ;-)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Yes I can do that. Do you have any suggestion in which section of the forum?
I guess in general will do.
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

I just opened a thread. I hope the title is sufficient ;-)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

THE PHASE will be online in one week. Practitioners, please, be ready to help spreading the documentary via web. All kinds of help are appreciated.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

THE PHASE will be online in one week. Practitioners, please, be ready to help spreading the documentary via web. All kinds of help are appreciated.
You don't even have to mention it, Mike! I will spread the word of enlightenment! C:-)
I just opened a thread. I hope the title is sufficient ;-)
The title is cool, Molecule. 8)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Thank you, Arlindo!
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

I will also spread the word. Valuable knowledge has to be spread at all costs ;-)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

This is the longest wait of my life! LOL! ;D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just a few more days, guys...

Doc THE PHASE is about the Truth. The Truth that has been used. The Truth that has been hidden. The Truth that has been misunderstood. I just think that something isn’t fair in our life. It motivates me to move in this life. Finally, I’ve got a chance to do something with it in much more effective way than ever before

(The documentary film “The Phase” will premiere on February 19th, 2013 on YouTube and www.obe4u.com. Want to see it before then? We will send you a link to watch the film several days before the official premiere in exchange for reviewing it on your Facebook page or any other site. If interested, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and write “The Phase” in the subject line.)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

The most part of the staff who’s created THE PHASE are real phase practitioners. So they knew what I wanted. It was one of the reasons why we’ve done it very good.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It helps when people have experienced what you have experienced and understand it first hand. It must make it easier to get across to others what you really want. Once the doc is available I'll make my friends and family watch it. I'm intrigued by "the truth". I love the suspense... O0
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

I actually have to get this to my best friend who has involuntary phase experiences quite frequently and is pretty scared of it ("waking up" with people lying next to him in his bed and other scary stuff...). This would help him to understand better to what I already tried to tell him additionally.