Seminar "Leave Your Body in 3 Days" and documentary "THE PHASE"

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Do you like 'The Phase'?

Yes
84%
No
2%
Yes and No
13%

Total votes: 45
APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Doc THE PHASE. Feb 19th

Post by APVirgin »

Where is the documentary? I am far too impatient. Has the date been postponed?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It appears that way. :o
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

Hi,
As many of you I have been waiting for the documentary release very impatiently and hoping very much that the wait is going to end soon.

There is a Facebook group discussion regarding some events that happened in Moscow that allegedly are affecting the release of the documentary.

It's an open Russian speaking group called Астральные путешествие(ОС.ФАЗА) which means Astral Travel (LD. Phase) if you can not read Russian I believe you can translate it. Personally for me information in the group and conclusions that people are making based on the information looks like total speculation however it may have some grounds. Hopefully the dust will settle very soon and we'll be able to finally see the documentary.
Tyana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Tyana »

30 minute video (Russian version) is already on YouTube, I am not sure it's the whole thing but hey this is great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ccwvj3s7WI
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

Michael?

I was feverishly searching for a link to the documentary but couldn't find any :-(
Has the release been delayed?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Doc THE PHASE. Watch and discuss

Post by Michael Raduga »

Have you experienced phase? If so, follow this instruction:

1.Watch it
2.Like it and share it
3.Leave a review on your Facebook page or any other website.
4.Tell about it to all your friends! Help them to see the Truth!

THE PHASE (2013, 33 minutes)

It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment. As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know nothing about.

What are they keeping from us? Who stunted human development and who has something to gain from that? What’s hidden inside each and every one of us – and what does it hold for the future?
THE PHASE on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsE4mdB1-t4

Screenshots: http://obe4u.com/files/the_phase_doc_pics.zip

Thank you!
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Great movie i really enjoyed how you debunked the ufo myths and bible stories and connected them to the phase. I enjoyed the art work and and the detailed theory of the phase, next time try and go in depth about different experinces from actual practioners to see what other practioners are doing in the phase. Good work michael i think you will be remembered as one of the first practioners to make a universal impact to the phase community.
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

Nice one, Michael!

I really liked it even though I missed subtitling when you were speaking as I had to pay really close attention to a few parts due to your accent (no pun intended. I have one too ;)).
Only one suggestion: At the very end I would take out the "Aids" part not because it might not be possible but because it is too far a stretch for many folks not to mention that the topic itself is very controversial in case of what Aids actually is.

I shared the youtube link on facebook and also posted it on my external blog. Good job!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Everyone should watch The Phase documentary and learn more about the phenomenon of out-of-body experiences and lucid dreaming. What we have here is an elucidative film about a curious part of the human condition which can potentially enrich our lives. A hybrid, dissociative stage during sleep which has confounded humankind for aeons has been vetted by the renowned practitioner Michael Raduga who has aptly renamed it with an umbrella term. The phase state compounds REM sleep (where most of our dreaming occurs) and consciousness. Let us all master its practice and revel in the amazing vicissitudes of the phase experience.
greaterdragon
PHASER
PHASER

Post by greaterdragon »

I just wanted to post and thank you for your hard work in releasing this doc. It is definitely a great documentary to spread knowledge of the phase to people who have never heard of this before.
As others have said, adding subtitles would be a good addition. Overall, great work!
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

You did a great job with your research and documentary. Thank you.
Any time, any person, puts forward (her-his) knowledge for the sake of another, their life becomes truly blessed, not in the religious sense however, but in the more important individual-ness, of a living world. It’s nothing less than love for the sake of knowing.
Be well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

I feel that the method that gets you there is the one for you to play-around with. Be proud of yourself, always, and for your successes. It took a degree of effort/work, to get yourself where you are. After reviewing Michael’s Phase-Study Documentary, and taking sometime to roll it around, and feel for the tones and tempos in my mind. I feel he and his team of Phase Praticioners, have done a great service, to and for all of us. Thank you all again, for the great efforts and expense, in case I missed you in the blog-gos-sphere.
My comments on what I understood about The Phase and learned from others.
1. The method that get you there is the one to use, no question.
2. Your own intent, feelings, and desires before entering phase will come with you, no question.
3. Your own emotional states of mind, your thinking in phase, drives the experience, no question.
4. Have an intent that is emotionally powerful and important to you before and when you begin.
5. Look for it to materialize within the experience, as you are having it (the experience).
6. Powerful emotions drive mental projections and you are a living memory/movie of your-self.
Be well
FlorencioHicks

Post by FlorencioHicks »

I guess in general will do.
The main story in Homeland Season 2 DVD concerns a gang of criminals on a deadly armored car robbery spree!
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

I'd like to see a movie documentary :)

This subject is very exciting.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

It confirmed for me what I already believe.
The point of how religion has twisted it for their purposes really spoke to me, however, I am not sure the religious heads would be that aware that is just in their heads. It is just their belief that there is a "GOD". "Religion". Yes I do think they control the people with this religion thing.
Exciting stuff, a whole new realm opens up with the info in the doc.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Gosh Summer, I need to get out the Funk and Wagnall when I read your posts.

:0
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I wish people would get the "pun" thingo, correct.
There was no "pun" in what you said Molecule.
Signed: The English Language Police. :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

NOVA wrote:Gosh Summer, I need to get out the Funk and Wagnall when I read your posts.

:0
I'm not that bad, am I? ;D
denis1798

Post by denis1798 »

I really liked. wondering where the full version?
Molecule
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Molecule »

NOVA wrote:I wish people would get the "pun" thingo, correct.
There was no "pun" in what you said Molecule.
Signed: The English Language Police. :)
Oh gosh! You are absolutely right :D I meant "No offense" of course! :P Thanks for pointing this out. I must have confused those two in the heat of the moment ;)
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Hey it's fine, I am the one who didn't mean to offend. I saw a perfect pun the other day and thought of this post. When I came across it I will post it here/ :)
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

Hi all
I interested about OOBE,LD and other similar states for about 8 years.Mainly how it work.

I just watch a pahase video and have few notes about it.

Phase state nad REM
Phase state is not boud only to the REM but is moust common for LD.Actualny you can theoteticaly achive phase state when you fully awake during a day.I encounter diferetnt parts of pahse state during wakefulenes in day , NREM1 ,NREM2,SOREM,COVERT REM ,REM.Each of this have some specific features and is needed use little different methods.

Awakening during dreaming is one option the other is start dreaming during wake state

In pahse state its posible still feal physical body or some sense form it .Its iportatnt thing about a body not like a whole but a puzzle put together form sensory data.This puzzle its put tohether by some rules many of it its known and are very useful for acheving pahse state.This rules are rules for sensory and multisensory integration acording to it is put together image/schema of body.Phase state use this rules to create new body image based on nonphysical data.Few examples for try in wake state http://brmlab.cz/project/brain_hacking/msi2

Paralisis and dreams
Its posiible have dream without paralisis mainly in NREM2 and hypnapompic state.

Prefrontal cortex in LD
I working on theory how to activate DL-PFC in REM sleeap to activate LD by transcranil electric stimulation.

*sorry for my bad english
velvetman

Post by velvetman »

My honest opinion, I see the phase to create a new type of medicine and psychology therapy. However, just the phase does not explain why witnesses seeing the same UFO are present. I do strongly, my personal belief, that the phase is part of human psychic development and it is very under rated as such. Astral symbology is present and a true psychic knows how to read or tell the story as it applies to one's life.
My 2 cents, but I love the phase :)
SERAPHIEL

Post by SERAPHIEL »

I really enjoyed the video. I know there are we're some who thought it was a bit out there, but I definatley could utilise the information provided. I have also downloaded the book and look forward to putting into action the information provided.

I haven't tried yet but I have become Lucid in a dream not so long back and started to "seperate". Previous to this I have had the classic pre astral projection symptoms as it were, extreme vibrations etc. And prior to this I have experienced sleep paralysis, with feelings of a dark presence and my inability to move or speak and feeling genuine fear, isolation and desperateness.

Thank You Micheal for this resource.

:)
Polo

Post by Polo »

The french version is great, thank you M.Raduaga :)
Jessy

Re: Doc THE PHASE. Watch and discuss FULL version

Post by Jessy »

Nice film!i cant wait to enter the phase ;D
aenigma
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Documentary film "THE PHASE". Watch and discuss FULL ver

Post by aenigma »

Coming across the documentary is what lead me to this forum. I really enjoyed it. :)
Psychocat

Re: Documentary film "THE PHASE". Watch and discuss FULL version

Post by Psychocat »

It's encouraging to know that mankind will evolve through something that's always been there and that's so easily accessible. It's about time, too.

Even thought my opinion about some spiritual or esoteric aspects may differ a little in their application, I still agree that time has come for us to shake off old dogmas, fears and more especially our current way of life based on an economy which has turned us into slaves.

Many of the younger generations are losing their way through life as religion hasn't been "replaced" with anything, at least to their knowledge. But something is there for them, it's there everytime they stop and close their eyes! There is reaso to hope.