Have You Tried Non-Autonomous Methods?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Have You Tried Non-Autonomous Methods?

Post by Summerlander »

Have any of you experimented with non-autonomous methods of entering the phase? Please note that if you haven't but you are thinking about giving them a go it is imperative to keep the following in mind: occasional and sensible use (especially when it comes to nootropics such as Galantamine and Choline). Ultimately, good practice and excellent results lie with effort and application on the practitioner's part. I might experiment with Lucid Dreamer supplements.

When it comes to mind technologies, it is also important to bear in mind that one must not slacken in making the effort to question reality. Do not become so reliant on cuing masks or binaural beats if you plan to experiment with them. Maintain your habit of questioning your reality...

Feel free to describe your experiences with non-autonomous methods... C:-)
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Have You Tried Non-Autonomous Methods?

Post by NOVA »

I take Melatonin every night. Currently I am using homepathic strength x6.
I have also used Melatonin 3mg (I think) Both enhance my dreams, without the cautions of Galantamine. Although there are cautions, not the kind that can cause a bad experience while sleeping.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I heard about melatonin boosting vivid dreaming. Rick Strassman experimented with it prior to his DMT research. Vivid dreaming increases the chances of phase entrance. Where did you purchase the melatonin?
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I buy mine locally. However, it is available online.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I definitely want to experiment with these substances for a determined period and record how they have impacted on my practice. I've only taken cheese and yogurt to boost vivid dreaming as they contain tryptophan which helps to form tryptamines like serotonin and melatonin in our brains.

I've tried binaural beats years ago but I found them a hindrance. How do these work for you? Have you tried them?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions but it's just that I don't have a lot of experience with these methods. Lately it has become so easy for me to enter the phase using the indirect method. Of course, dream consciousness can present a challenge, and more so the direct method, but at the same time I am willing to explore other alternatives.

Oh, one more thing...

I consider myself to be fairly experienced in the obvious autonomous methods but can you believe that just the other day I refused to separate from my body because I was afraid of something that was taking place in the phase? I initially heard the dragging of chains and footsteps. Then people in the immediate vicinity started screaming as though they were about to be killed. Slashing ensued and I perceived blood being spilt on my bed.

I couldn't move and I didn't want to. I couldn't help but be terrified even though I kept telling myself that I was in the phase state. I decided to shake my head and the hallucinations disappeared. But seconds later they returned and I found myself shaking my head a few times.

I got up and opened my eyes in the real world. I looked at my wife, who was asleep, and hoped that she would not turn into a demonic creature. I was so scared that I didn't want to be in the phase. How often do you have scary experiences like these that you just feel like opting out of the phase?
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I am sorry to say Summer, that I have only one phase experience since I moved here last year. I have had so much going on.
However my dreams are very vivid and yes melatonin does that for me. I take it every night, if I don't forget or am very tired anyway.
I am planning to get back into it, the phase that is. :) I am so easily side tracked at the moment. I don't even get the opp. to record my dreams.
I have never had a terrifying experience like you describe.
I will attempt tonight and report back.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

No chance of indirect techs. this morning. Tomorrow I will attempt to roll out upon awakening.
I actually used one of Steve G Jones to go to sleep with and got the information for the winning number for a famous horse race. It was the first time I had bet on anything. I was excited but a bit nervous so I only bet $100. I won. I have used binural beats too but I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes they are just irritating.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm glad that bet worked out for you! I agree with you about the binaural beats.
FlorencioHicks

Post by FlorencioHicks »

I'm a novice. I find that I'm able to enter phase easily after waking from a dream.
The main story in Homeland Season 2 DVD concerns a gang of criminals on a deadly armored car robbery spree!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

That's usually the easiest way. If you nail that type of phase entrance you will be unstoppable! O0
orlin1

Post by orlin1 »

Binaural beats help me to acheve deaper sate of relaxation and enchace the number of spontaneous LD and false awakening .
Definitly helps but not do all the work for you.Also it take some tiome find rigjt recording.

After one expedimwnt with cranial electro stimulation i have about 30 false wakenig in the row and many of them i change to LD is was very strange experinece.
In literature is mentointed that CES can cause increased lucid dreaming.But this method is ment in my option only for research still is much unknown on posible long term side effect.