Mistakes in 90% of OBE/LD experiences

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Mistakes in 90% of OBE/LD experiences

Post by Michael Raduga »

Four typical barriers to mastering the phase encountered by 90% of practicioners:
1 - Forgetting to deepen the phase
2 - Forgetting to maintain the phase
3 - Absence of a plan of action when in the phase
4 - Forgetting to try to re-enter the phase after a foul

If you're without such problems you're professional in the Phase.
Are you?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Errors in 90% of experiences

Post by Summerlander »

I try to remember the following acronym: EDMAR (enter, deepen, maintain, action, re-enter the phase). What tends to happen is the following...

1- I deepen the phase most of the time, especially when it is needed.
2 - I sometimes forget to maintain. When I do it seems that maintenance as needed works better for me.
3- I always have a plan of action. If I struggle to remember it I improvise by doing the first thing that comes to mind, usually something fun so as not to waste the phase experience.
4- I don't always re-enter the phase state but when I do I can make several re-entries happen in the course of one morning.
AlexBlake

Post by AlexBlake »

EDMAR always works for me, don't know about others. The experience surely works for those who can deepen their minds during the phase. 100% of our mind involvement always does the trick. :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I agree!
yunana
PHASER
PHASER

Post by yunana »

yess ! it always make phase experience endi shortly
digitalvygr

Post by digitalvygr »

As of recently I am much better at the first two, they seem to at least be in my control.

The last two items are fickle for me. I tend to have a plan of action, but sometimes struggle to remember it fully in the Phase. Fortunately I seem to improvise well at present because there are so many things left for me to try in the phase and if I dont do my exact POA I still wind up doing it partially plus some other item that would have been on a future POA anyway. It also seems my subconscious may sometimes remember these without my conscious prompting and present me with an opportunity. For example, as I wrote about recently in my blog, I had a phase where I remembered to try telekinesis. While I did not have trying medicine on the POA for that phase, suddenly there was a bottle of pine pollen tincture on my table. I take this in real life so it was exciting to try in the phase.

I always remember to try to re-enter the phase, but thus far I have a relatively low success rate, and my re-entries are short lived when I do succeed. This is probably the area I could get the greatest improvement in, but it feels like it is not for lack of trying but more like a lack of skill. I am hoping that as I learn to get better at entering the phase in general, I will be better at re-entry as well.
Longinus

Re: Mistakes in 90% of OBE/LD experiences

Post by Longinus »

Hi everyone ...I am a phaser too, but I actually face many difficulties after enterx the phase...As MR I don't usually use maintaining techniques...but the most complicated for me is translocation; I succeeded only once upon more than 20 times that I entered the phase. I also face another problem as whenever I enter the phase it seems to always be night time...I can distinguish colours but the overall scene is blurred by dark areas like in the night...
Somebody please tell me how to cope with these difficulties...
Kudos to Michael Raduga to sharing this life changing stuff with the world.... ^-^