Re: how many times did it take using the indirect method to get your first?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Um 19 days for me but I wasn't doing it properly... It induced sleep paralysis on day 2 for me.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

My first lucid dream experience was not preplanned, i had a dream and i got full control over it after few minutes. I don't know whether i can call it a lucid dream or not but i was knowing that i am dreaming.
Use Legal Herbs while meditating.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

May I ask what you were doing wrong since I might be doing the same thing?
Ah perfect... Just visit my blog (link below) and download the book "Entering The Phase - A 17-Year-Old's Journey" (not the book at the top). That book lists every technqiue, dream, attempt, failure, success, thoughts, emotions and other nonphysical experiences I had as a 17 year old including my experiments of telepathic connections between my mum and I. I made mistakes on the first few days and then boom I slowly worked things out. It's important to note that I don't use indirect technqiues to enter the phase anymore since they don't suit me. You can try out the other technqiues I've used throughout my journey if you want.

http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2

Also there's videos of my phase experiences (just scroll down to below the books) so if your a little against reading (I was at 16 since I had to do so much of it at school) you've got a nice tv series alternative :)
My first lucid dream experience was not preplanned, i had a dream and i got full control over it after few minutes. I don't know whether i can call it a lucid dream or not but i was knowing that i am dreaming.
You most likely experienced simulated lucidity. Knowing your dreaming can be simulated as your dream self can say this and you can remember the experience yet at the time your conscious analytical mind that is reading this right now is not present within the dream.

To be sure your actually conscious in a dream and not just dreaming of having a phase experience (simulated phase experience) you must have a multistep plan of action. Check out my book "Teenage Phase Adventures" which has some great examples of plan of actions that are attempted during my experiences. If I have a "Phase Experience" yet don't follow my plan of action that I have sworn by then I call it a simulated phase experience and don't include it in my "Teenage Phase Adventures" book. Instead I keep those in my other books. Those can be found by going to the back of my other books and looking at the table at the back labeled "list of simulated phase experiences".

Hope I helped you guys. Trust me... I know what it's like to be a begginner to all this and now that I am more experienced, helping others is a pleasure. Good luck :)
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

You most likely experienced simulated lucidity. Knowing your dreaming can be simulated as your dream self can say this and you can remember the experience yet at the time your conscious analytical mind that is reading this right now is not present within the dream.

To be sure your actually conscious in a dream and not just dreaming of having a phase experience (simulated phase experience) you must have a multistep plan of action. Check out my book "Teenage Phase Adventures" which has some great examples of plan of actions that are attempted during my experiences. If I have a "Phase Experience" yet don't follow my plan of action that I have sworn by then I call it a simulated phase experience and don't include it in my "Teenage Phase Adventures" book. Instead I keep those in my other books. Those can be found by going to the back of my other books and looking at the table at the back labeled "list of simulated phase experiences".

Hope I helped you guys. Trust me... I know what it's like to be a begginner to all this and now that I am more experienced, helping others is a pleasure. Good luck :)
[/quote]

"simulated lucidity" is a new word for me, but am really interested to know more, where can i get the book "Teenage Phase Adventures" ???
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

"simulated lucidity" is a new word for me, but am really interested to know more, where can i get the book "Teenage Phase Adventures"
It's one of my free ebooks (they are all free) available on my blog here:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2

You won't find any simulated phase experiences (a phase experience with simulated lucidity) in that book since it only includes my conscious phase experiences in which I attempt my plan of action (planned while awake). My simulated phase experiences can be found in both "Entering The Phase" and "Phase Aquantances" which are below "Teenage Phase Adventures" on my blog. At the back of those books is a list of simulated and a list of real phase experiences (separate pages/tables).

But overall simulated lucidity is ultra easy to explain but only easy to detect if you have a plan of action :)

Right now make a plan that you wish to complete when you next enter the phase. Here's an example plan you can try if you want:

1. Open your bedroom door knowing that you will see another version of yourself on the other side.
2. Ask the other version of you "Are you just a creation of my mind?" and wait for a reply .
3. Will yourself to awaken simply by desiring/thinking about it and then write down the answer upon awakening.

Now if you have an experience where you believe you are dreaming then instantly perform this plan then you can be certain you were truly conscious. If you have an experience however where you "know your dreaming" yet didn't complete your plan then you were not really conscious and instead that was a simulated phase experience.

Good luck and hope I've helped you :)

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

Thanks 12padams, now i have an idea what actually is an simulated phase experience, i will prepare a similar plan and will keep that in mind, and if my lucky stars shine then i will definitely get into an lucid dream.. ;)