Re: Random images and sound.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Remac_1981

Random images and sound.

Post by Remac_1981 »

Before I go to sleep, I sometimes see random images (like a snapshot or a quick video). Sometimes I recognize them sometimes I don't. Also I sometimes I hear random sounds or voices. Why does that happen and what is that called?
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I think its called hypnogogic imagery ( i may have miss-spelt that). Its basically you transitioning your awareness from 'physical' reality into the dream world. If you can observe these images for long enough without losing consciousness you should find yourself completely submerged in the dream world.  Or, if they become extremely real and hang around for long enough (i.e. are 'stable') then you could just try 'getting up' an may find yourself having an obe.
Remac_1981

Post by Remac_1981 »

I was able to actually go into a couple of images by accident, but didn't think to astral project afterwards.  What I would like to know is how can I put myself into those images so I can astral project? Thanks for the response.
Remac_1981

Post by Remac_1981 »

Whenever I saw those images, I thought I was remote viewing or I was mental projecting.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

Supposedly if you just 'grab' one of the images (if it is 'solid' enough), using your non physical hand, i.e. imagine yourself grabbing it, you should get sucked into an obe state.