Re: Question about daily attempts.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It doesn't mean that you will need that much time in order to perform several attempts.  We naturally wake up several times during the night anyway, most of these awakenings will be forgotten because we fall asleep immediately.  But in the morning, it should be easier for you to enter the phase.  Remember, a good night sleep helps, and, the morning provides fertile ground because that is when REM is more abundant.

To consciously attempt to enter the phase means that you need intent and you need to remember to do it as well.  I usually employ the deferred method.  I wake up around 5am, get up and use the toilet if I have to and then go back down...

If I happen to fall asleep I catch the next awakening to do indirect techniques...or... I enter the phase via dream consciousness.  Sometimes, I just go back to bed and meditate by focusing on an object and bringing my mind back to it every time it gets lost.  Often, there is no perceived loss of consciousness and I just lucidly separate from the body and into the dream world.

In the latter example, you are quite literally falling asleep consciously. ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Perhaps it is a good idea to slightly reduce your pre-sleep.  I mean, I have woken up around 4am after having gone to bed at around midnight.  I have stayed up for 15 minutes to reduce my fatigue, and, when I go down, my brain is so hungry for REM that it becomes very easy to enter the phase.

On the meditation bit that I use, I have highlighted it in red in the usual way that I do it:

GETTING PRIMED FOR INDUCTION:

The phase can be entered before, during and after sleep (for more information on this see “deferred, direct, indirect and dream consciousness methodsâ€
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm glad that you managed to do it.  At the moment, what you see is what you get here.  We tend to discuss our phase experiences in the blog section mainly.  I believe everyone is into their own projects for the time being.  In the meantime, have fun exploring and experimenting in the phase.