Getting stabbed in the phase

Deepening, maintaining, primary skills, translocation and finding objects
Barnacle

Getting stabbed in the phase

Post by Barnacle »

Anyone else here find that getting stabbed or slashed with a knife hurts real bad in the phase? Sometimes when a DC pulls a knife on me, I don't wanna get stabbed so I grab the blade but my hand gets sliced and its real painful.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Getting stabbed in the phase

Post by 12padams »

When I Used to have nightmares of a wildcat killing me every night and I tried escaping from those dreams by killing myself I definitely felt pain. Worst of all was when that black wild cat attempted to bite me and kill me! It hurt like hell and that's why I was terrified and tried to wake myself up before that cat got me. So luckly I moved houses at the age of 16 which stopped that cat from getting me.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I've never been stabbed but I've been shot in a few lucid dreams and I've been in lots of fights.I've never felt pain from any of it though,I think it has a good deal to do with belief and attitude.I just took the bullets ,or bounced them off of me, and carried on with my experience.(not to say that events always do go as we believe or expect though)

I've actually had the converse happen too.I went to sleep once with a fairly painful back strain that I had for a couple of days with no sign of letting up.In a regular dream a DC pinched my back extremely hard and I felt intense pain.After I woke up the original back pain was gone...
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

I don't usually experience pain. In a dream the other night somebody knocked me out and I lost and regained consciousness without any pain. I usually experience pain in dreams as a strong tickling sensation! I was stabbed once and the sensation for that was intense tickling.
Barnacle

Post by Barnacle »

Bullets don't hurt me in dreams either. Probably because I've never been shot because and don't know what to expect. I've never been stabbed but we all know what it feels like getting cut with a knife.
Jeff wrote: I've actually had the converse happen too.I went to sleep once with a fairly painful back strain that I had for a couple of days with no sign of letting up.In a regular dream a DC pinched my back extremely hard and I felt intense pain.After I woke up the original back pain was gone...
Strangely enough, I get pinched a lot by dream characters too. It hurts pretty bad.
Last edited by Barnacle on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

;D

Now powerlines show up for me now and then and they pretty much shock the crap out of me when I grab them and cause a foul.

:o

I considered this a challenge and I recently overcame it.Now I just avoid them as a time wasting obstacle.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Jeff wrote: ;D

Now powerlines show up for me now and then and they pretty much shock the crap out of me when I grab them and cause a foul.

:o

I considered this a challenge and I recently overcame it.Now I just avoid them as a time wasting obstacle.
I read somewhere (?) that powerlines turn up in lucid dreams with surprising frequency. Might have been Laberge somewhere.  ???
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I actually talked about this on my personal blog post.  I was getting stabbed by lots of children but didnt feel a thing.  Probably because i said to myself that it was just a dream and pain wouldnt exist.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I think Dodd was working on experiments of this nature.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Yes, anyone interested in joining our experiment group, click on "OOBE RESEARCH CENTER" from the obe4u home page.

We focus on conducting experiments to see if feelings/sensations from the phase can carry over into waking reality.
sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

I have a little confusion in my mind, once in my dream i experienced an RDX blast right on my face, i was in a wedding ceremony and i opened a gift which was containing RDX in it, the confusion is off-course i have never experienced any such bomb blast (as i am alive) but how did i felt the actual pain of having a blast on right my face, soon after the incident i was aware i was dreaming but still i was feeling the pain for few seconds..
Use Legal Herbs while meditating.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

It is probably because you were expecting it.  Dreams can often emulate waking state sensations.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.