Re: Do you go into phases every night?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
Barnacle

Do you go into phases every night?

Post by Barnacle »

I do. I never had to use any techniques, I just spontaneously become lucid in dreams all the time. I wonder does this have anything to do with why I'm drowsy all the time? Maybe its reducing the natural amount of REM sleep that I should be getting. I can remember at least one lucid dream from every night so there are probably plenty more that I don't remember. You remember the ones that you foul from, not sure about the ones in which you forget you're dreaming.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

As a child I used to get these nightmares about a black wildcat killing me which would cause me to wake. It was extremely painful and to avoid being killed by the cat I used to jump off my balcony. While falling I would be unable to breath then "land" fully coincious in my bed.

You could say I was lucid every and multiple times per night with those nightmares from the age of 5 to 16 but when you add in the concept of simulated lucidity it makes things complicated.

For example I have had 4 simulated phases (I don't post those on my blog) yet only 1 real phase over the last month. A simulated phase is one which you don't complete your multistep plan yet act lucid (fly, deepen and so on). Your not coincious yet your dreaming of being coincious.

The only way to determine the difference is to make a multistep plan and perform it exactly without any detouring in your next phase experience. See if you can:

1. find a mirror in your house
2. Jump into it and end up 100 years in the past
3. Speak to a person of the past and ask them for their name
4. Eject yourself from the phase by closing your eyes and imagining your physical body

If you can do that tonight then it will prove your not experiencing simulated lucidity :) also... If you remember the name look it up and see if that person actually existed!
Last edited by 12padams on Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

My "goal" is to lucid dream every night. I say "goal" because I'm fairly sure I could achieve the phase on a regular basis if I used MILD, but I can't resist experimenting with techniques.
sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

What is MILD ???

Sorry for the silly question, i am new to lucidity.. :)
Use Legal Herbs while meditating.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

What is MILD?
It stands for Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dream. More info here:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ ... reams.html

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

Got it.. Thanks for the link.. :)
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I wish i could lucid dream every night, i got to the point where i was having 1 a week, then went traveling and since then haven't had many at all.

I would also like the MILD technique to work, but my dreams are so random that the only thing i can pick up on that does happen often, is that i meet someone from my past that i dont see anymore, and obviously this almost never happens in waking life, so coming up with good times to do dream checks is almost impossible. I've almost given up on them all together and now just trying to 'increase my consciousness' as often as possible.
sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

I have heard that while dreaming normally (not a lucid dream) whatever we see is actually happening or going to happen with someone close to us, is this really true?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I have heard that while dreaming normally (not a lucid dream) whatever we see is actually happening or going to happen with someone close to us, is this really true?
Well I guess I'll have to dive into the supernatural again.... It's gunna take a while to explain this but trust me it links to your question :)

Back in 2009 I was interested in Wicca and spells yet going to a Christian school made this interest quite unacceptable. There was a girl at school I liked (I was 15 years old at the time and it was relationship interest rather than sexual interest). So I decided to try out a love spell and it was just my luck that someone who was just starting up their spell casting career allowed me to be a test subject.

So here I am at school, I like the girl and she likes me as a friend to sit next to maybe for one class a day if I'm lucky. I told someone else I liked her a lot and then after a little gossip the word eventually got to the girl I liked. She seemed a little disappointed that I wasn't honest enough to tell her how I felt about her and then she started showing an interest in another guy that I don't get along with. This was the breaking point for me. I had to have the spell cast!

So I email the guy over the internet and tell him the name and whats been happening and he tells me he can fix it and so on then tells me about the process of him casting the spell. So it was 3 days before I saw her again and she suddenly "broke up" with that other guy once she realized he was talking behind her back.

From that point on everything got so much better. She sat next time me in every class and even during lunch. I sometimes tried to tell her about astral projection which I could see she didn't like as she was christian but that didn't turn her off me. She had a difficult time leaving me for just 2 weeks during school holidays and on the last day before holidays she kept saying "bye, Philip" over and over while almost crying. We even went in the corner of a classroom about to share our first kiss but I didn't feel ready so I said "there's too many people around, let's kiss next time".

When she came back from the holidays she was so glad to see me and told me that she spent almost every day crying in her room because she missed me so much. As she cried she prayed to god about how she was greatful that he had given me to her. She told me about how many kids she wanted and said that we should remember the story of how we met so we could tell our children. At one point she even changed classes from art to drama just so she could be in the same class I was and even though she denied that was why she changed I knew in my heart that it was :)

Suddenly on a Sunday night 4 months later I had a dream about her. She caught my bus (never had done so before in real life) and had her back turned to me. She was furious and refused to talk to me. Once I got off the bus at the last stop she refused to get off because she didn't want to be around me. The next day on Monday I awoke, went to school and she told me that she would catch my bus on friday. I was ultra excited because we could finally have some "alone time".

Well when Friday came I noticed that she didn't want to talk to me for some reason. I said something and then she said oh I'll be right back and then I watched her at the corner of my eye and saw her whisper to her friends. I waited and waited yet she never came back. I then asked her if something was wrong and she was really awkward about it. I then asked her the most stupid questions of what the problem could be such as "are you patting your dog?" (our special term for "having a period") and eventually I said "do you not like me anymore?" and she nodded her head and smiled. I was devastated and walked off never wanting to speak to another girl again.

I asked her what made her not like me anymore and then she said a bunch of things that I had talked about such as astral projection and various other interests of mine that she silently disagreed with. Then I realized what had happened. I checked back on the email I got once the spell was cast and noticed that the spell was only meant to last 4 months. It makes another person block out feelings of distaste in you and blindly love you without reason. I finally understood that she was not right for me and that all the things she said to me was just some spell... I thought that I could continue the relationship without the spell and that she would eventually really fall in love but sadly she lost all feelings of love the second the spell ran out :(

What's important from that experience is that the spell that person over the Internet cast actually worked and for the specified time (exactly 4 months). Also important is the fact that I dreamt about her not loving me anymore on a bus. That relates perfectly to real life because she caught that bus of mine the day she broke up with me yet never did any other time but that one.

Anyway hope I helped and wow... You've made me remember how much I miss the feeling of being loved :(
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

Wow.... 12padams had a love story...

It was nice to read but m sorry for reminding you, your one side love (for me it looks like one side ;))
I have heard fewer times about these love spells but never ever believed in it, but as you said it worked for you then i have to think twice on it. I don't think we can force anyone to love ourself and if we could then i don't think its worth..
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Wow.... 12padams had a love story...
Yea but I'm sure if you met a female at the age of 27 with a more diverse interest the love stories would be a lot more interesting :)
Btw did you know I'm phychic sarakkatz? Yes... If only I was a physiotherapist as well :) Looks like i'm gunna have to take a drive down green bay on the 21st of May for some fun... nah I'm just kidding with you sarakkatz, I'm not psychic... Or am I? ;) (personal joke between sarakkatz and I)
It was nice to read but m sorry for reminding you,
Don't worry I got you back for that by freaking you out with the paragraph above. Now we're even :)
I have heard fewer times about these love spells but never ever believed in it, but as you said it worked for you then i have to think twice on it. I don't think we can force anyone to love ourself and if we could then i don't think its worth..
99% of those spell casters are scams... The 1% left over are either an amazing coincidence or the real thing. I won't mess around with spells anymore, I've learnt my lesson and it almost put me off love forever!
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

Yea but I'm sure if you met a female at the age of 27 with a more diverse interest the love stories would be a lot more interesting :)
Btw did you know I'm phychic sarakkatz? Yes... If only I was a physiotherapist as well :) Looks like i'm gunna have to take a drive down green bay on the 21st of May for some fun... nah I'm just kidding with you sarakkatz, I'm not psychic... Or am I? ;) (personal joke between sarakkatz and I)
You know what.. I think you are :D
and call me sara please.. :)
Don't worry I got you back for that by freaking you out with the paragraph above. Now we're even :)
Not at all, i really enjoyed reading that. Love stories are always nice especially with some twists like the Love spells.. :D
99% of those spell casters are scams... The 1% left over are either an amazing coincidence or the real thing. I won't mess around with spells anymore, I've learnt my lesson and it almost put me off love forever!
But the spell did worked for you.. didn't it?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

But the spell did worked for you.. didn't it?
Well... The spell either worked or it was just a coincidence that she loved me for 4 months just like the spell caster had said :)

In my opinion it worked however others would call it freaky coincidence...

Hope I'm not giving anyone ideas here... If I suddenly have strong feelings towards someone on these forums I'll ignore them for a little while just in case :)
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.