Re: Deepening while in mid air

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Barnacle

Deepening while in mid air

Post by Barnacle »

When I'm on the ground rampaging I rarely have trouble with blurring because I constantly overload my senses with input (rampaging is a brilliant maintenance technique too) but I get this problem quite a lot while flying. Things blur quickly and a foul (I wake up) occurs. I bet the diving head first technique would work for this. Has anyone here figured out how to deepen while your flying?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Barnacle wrote: Has anyone here figured out how to deepen while your flying?
Yep... Once I became trapped in the phase and every time I woke up I found myself in my phase bed again. That gave me unlimited attempts to test things out and one of those things was deepening while flying. Here's what I did:

Without wasting any time I started palpating my bedroom door. I wanted to attempt translocation through it to my school library one last time. After a few unsuccessful attempts I gave up and decided to attempt flying to Manly Beach again. I flew out my window in the direction of Manly Beach; this time being more cautious about losing the phase. As I flew out I touched my balcony rail to help deepen the state.

Manly Beach was quickly approaching and my level of excitement escalated as I prepared to land. Suddenly I felt the phase fading away again so I increased the pace and quickly flew as fast as I could towards the sand. Unfortunately seconds before landing I felt myself jolt back into my body once again failing to reach my goal.

I awoke extremely disappointed that I had missed my last chance to land on Manly Beach. Slowly I sat up in bed and glanced out my bedroom window wishing I could fly through it now that I was in the physical world.

Expectantly, my wish came true and I was instantly ejected through my bedroom window into the air ready to fly down to the beach once again. I was absolutely shocked that I had managed to enter the phase six times in a row but I didn't let that ruin what was most likely my last chance to get to the beach.

I touched everything I passed and was practically swinging myself from balcony to balcony down to the beach. Eventually I ran out of things to touch but I didn’t give up as I was very close to arriving at the beach. I didn't want to lose the phase now so I quickly thought about how I could prevent my phase experience ending prematurely.

The word “maintainâ€
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Barnacle

Post by Barnacle »

Tried it last night but I ran into a problem. My sleeves were covering my hands. In fact, there were loads of little things inhibiting my deepening attempts last night. At one point I was wandering around my estate, peering and palpating walls and fire hydrants and stuff then a cat started clawing my leg. Couldn't get rid of the little bastard so I had to just fly away.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Insert Quote
Couldn't get rid of the little bastard so I had to just fly away.
The good thing about the phase is that anything you think of can exist.  For example stick your hands in the air and yell "vistran" then a circle of destruction will radiate from your body and get rid of everything annoying you :) yep... It exists and works if you believe it will even though I just made that up on the spot ;)

TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Maybe try rubbing the top of your mouth with your tongue?
Barnacle

Post by Barnacle »

12padams: Had a dry patch there (I rely mainly on spontaneously becoming lucid in dreams to enter the phase) but I got a chance to test this out again last night and it worked real well. I was flying and everything blurred so heavily that I couldn't see anything and was about to foul. I started rubbing my hands together then in a matter of seconds, everything became clear and vivid again. For the first time, I was able to hover in the air for long periods of time without fouling so I had enough time to learn a new trick. Levitating objects. I had an orange in my hand and I let go of it in mid air and it remained floating in the air which was pretty cool.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I got a chance to test this out again last night and it worked real well
Fantastic, glad I gave you confidence to get that technique to work :)

Also that levitating orange worked pretty well as well. I wonder how the orange felt.... Next time ask it (it can speak, trust me) lol