Re: Next Step?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Insert Quote
I am new to this and I am only able to get to the point that my arms and legs are numb.  But I can't seem to get any further than this.  My mind is clear and alert at the time.  Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sounds like you are trying to stay concious while entering the phase. What exactly are you doing/when are you attempting to enter the phase.
Insert Quote
So, there isn't anyone on this forum that is willing to give any advice at all?

Thats a little disappointing.
Yes unfortunately this forum has little members meaning it typically takes at least 24 hours for a reply.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Chris_ld
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Chris_ld »

If your arms and legs are numb doesn't mean that you are ready to separate.

You can lay down in your bed with closed eyes right now and after a couple of minutes you will feel vibrations, sometimes heavy vibrations through your body. This means that your body is getting relaxed.

When I am ready separate I usually feel a different awareness and sometimes I am already in the dream so always make a reality check. If you wake up in the middle of the night just lay still and close your eyes. I usually separate automatically from a vivid ten second daydream into a full experience and I am there.

But don't look for physical sensations (look for changes in your awareness) unless they are extremely strong then you can just try to get out of bed and move as you would with your physical body.
As conspiracies unwind.
Will you slam shut,
or free your mind.
Or stay hypnotised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT ... re=related
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

But don't look for physical sensations (look for changes in your awareness) unless they are extremely strong then you can just try to get out of bed and move as you would with your physical body.
Very good Chris! I'll just extend on it a little :)

You don't want to focus on your physical body because thats exactly what your need to shift your focus away from to enter the phase. Focus on a location, a person, the ceiling...  anything except your body otherwise boom... Your conciousness will be back in physical reality with a stench of disappointment :(
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2