Re: From Lucid Dream to OBE

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

How do you get into a lucid dream usually?

Imagine yourself in your physical body again then slowely float out of it to the ceiling. Try imagining that your in a blue, transparent "astral" body and feel a magnetic connection to your physical body that requires extreme force to separate/break free. While floating look back knowing that you will see your physical body and if you have no doubt that this will work you will 100% succeed.

Hope I hoped :)
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

But isn't it still a lucid dream then. I mean, if I imagine it, it's something that I create, which is not an OBE, since an OBE is form of reality that exists without my intervention. Or am I getting this wrong?
It's just that after so many failed attempts, I have become less certain of astral projection. It seems to me that it's stronger state of a lucid dream.
"Astral Projection" is not just a super conscious lucid dream. It is the exploration of the astral dimension that contains entities and environments that are modifiable but not created by your own mind. There are many dimensions above the astral such as the mental, buddic and atmic dimension. Each dimension gets harder to reach as you increase your vibrational frequency to get to them...

And for your info everything I have just said above is stuff that I don't actually believe in. I did however when I started writing my book "Entering The Phase - A 17 Year-Old' Journey" but thoughout the book my belief rose and fell until today (the day I finished writing it) I have a 1% belief that the phase is anything other than a creation of your own subconscious mind. Yes I have spoken to people within the phase and gotten unexpected answers/responces but this is simply a multiple personality created by a broken/disconnected part of my mind... Or is it? I will research who these people really are in my next book :)

Here's a link to my books: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2

Just remember here on these forums we promote the idea of the phase being a mind creation (except for me a few months ago when I was convinced from my experiences that it wasn't). Don't feel dissapointed though because the phase still has lots to provide whatever it actually is :)
Last edited by 12padams on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

For me, lucid dreaming is all there is and such experience can emulate the experience of separating from the physical body.  There is no difference between what people call the OOBE world and the lucid dream world.  Evidence weighs in favour of both being the same state of mind.  This is why we use the term "phase state" here - to avoid confusion.  It's a pragmatic approach.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

I have heard that there are some negative forces and demonic entities that inhabit the astral world, is it true?
Use Legal Herbs while meditating.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I have heard that there are some negative forces and demonic entities that inhabit the astral world, is it true?
Well... Yes but it's not likely that they are from hell or something. Theres a posibility of course but here we promote the idea that they are a creation of the mind so it's not like they can hurt you physically or anything. Simply confront them and say "hey your not real, why has my mind inserted you here" and see what happens.

I am currently making a video remake of my day 77 experience on my blog which gives a great example of how scary the phase can be. Give me a week to complete it (I usually overestimate development time so it could be 2 days away) and then you can check it out :)

sarakkatz

Post by sarakkatz »

12padams wrote:
Well... Yes but it's not likely that they are from hell or something. Theres a posibility of course but here we promote the idea that they are a creation of the mind so it's not like they can hurt you physically or anything. Simply confront them and say "hey your not real, why has my mind inserted you here" and see what happens.

I am currently making a video remake of my day 77 experience on my blog which gives a great example of how scary the phase can be. Give me a week to complete it (I usually overestimate development time so it could be 2 days away) and then you can check it out :)
That's great, would be waiting for it.... ;)

Thanks for the advice though.. :)
Last edited by sarakkatz on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Use Legal Herbs while meditating.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

That's great, would be waiting for it....
Here you go all done :) index.php?topic=1178