Re: experiences from tony- i like that woman

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: experiences from tony

Post by Summerlander »

Very accurate description.  And I am flattered.  Susan Blackmore rocks. ;D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-

Post by Tony »

;D
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-Can obes be induced artificially?

Post by Tony »

Can OBEs be induced artificially? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBEs induced by electrical brain stimulation
Before reviewing recent neuroimaging data about the temporo-parietal junction’s implication
in corporeal and self-awareness, we will first report what is known about the
artificial induction of OBEs by focal electrical stimulation of the human brain.
Ch26 oup–Tall Tales about Mind and Brain (Typeset by SPi, Delhi) July 12, 2006 19:44
OBES INDUCED BY ELECTRICAL BRAIN STIMULATION 429
Recently, a patient has been reported17 in whom OBEs, vestibular sensations and visual
body-part illusions were induced by direct electrical cortical stimulation of the right
hemisphere. In this patient, who underwent intracranial pre-surgical epilepsy evaluation
for intractable seizures, focal electrical stimulation at currents of 3.5 mA for 2 s induced
an OBE that lasted for 2 s and was characterized by disembodiment, elevated visuospatial
perspective and autoscopy. In this OBE, the patient experienced that her self was localized
under the ceiling (almost touching it with ‘her’ back) and looking down on her body
that was lying motionless on the bed. Repeated stimulations induced identical OBEs
in the intrigued and surprised patient who had never experienced an OBE previously.
Interestingly, smaller currents at this site (2.0–2.5 mA) led to vestibular sensations.17
The OBEs in this patient were induced whenever she looked straight ahead (without
fixation of any specific object). If she fixated her outstretched arms or legs during electrical
stimulation, she had the impression that the inspected body part was transformed,
leading to the illusory, but very realistic, visual perception of limb shortening or illusory
limb movement if the limbs were bent at the elbow or knee (currents of 4.0–4.5 mA).
Finally, with closed eyes, the patient had neither an OBE nor a visual body-part illusion,
but perceived her upper body as moving towards her legs.17 These data suggest that
visual illusions of body parts and visual illusions of the entire body such as autoscopic
phenomena might depend on similar functional and anatomical mechanisms, as argued
by others.13,18
Wilder Penfield has described two further pre-surgical epilepsy patients (cases G.A.22
and V.F.23) who have reported experiences strongly resembling OBEs while undergoing
electrical cortical stimulation.24 Below we discuss phenomenological, methodological,
anatomical and epileptogenic differences and similarities between these patients and the
above-described patient of Blanke et al.17 Regarding phenomenology, only little information
has been provided by Penfield for patient V.F.,23 who exclaimed ‘Oh God! I am
leaving my body’. It is thus not known what exactly this patient experienced or whether
he was able to describe his experience more precisely (i.e. with respect to autoscopy,
extracorporal visuospatial perspective or associated vestibular sensations). It was also not
reported whether it was possible to reproduce the patient’s experience. The sensation
of ‘leaving his body’ was induced by electrical stimulation within the sylvian fissure at
a depth of 2 cm on the surface of the superior temporal gyrus close to the insula. The
region of stimulation was within the patient’s epileptic focus where he had been operated
on before. The stimulation that evoked the ‘OBE’ also elicited a concurrent seizure that
was characterized initially by an unpleasant taste followed by swallowing movements,
mental confusion and slow electroencephalogram waves of 4 Hz. It was during this latter
ictal period that the patient exclaimed that he was ‘leaving his body’. Interestingly, stimulation
at a site 1 cm posteriorly to the ‘OBE’-inducing site elicited illusory whole0body
movements described as if he would be standing up or spinning around (resembling
the patient’s habitual aura). The descriptions of patient G.A.’s experiences22 are even
less similar to full-blown OBEs and were rather illusory whole-body and contralateral
arm movements. Thus, G.A. exclaimed that ‘I feel queer’ and asked ‘Am I here?’ and
Ch26 oup–Tall Tales about Mind and Brain (Typeset by SPi, Delhi) July 12, 2006 19:44
430 INDUCING OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES
described that she felt as if she was floating away and as if her left arm was moving.
These experiences were reproducible, but induced at four different sites including the
supramarginal gyrus and the superior temporal gyrus. G.A. suffered from focal epilepsy
due to right hemispheric atrophy and local microgyria in the frontal, upper and lower
postcentral areas associated with contralesional corporeal atrophy. It is important to
note that there are not sufficient phenomenological details to classify these patients’
experiences unambiguously as OBEs. In addition, both patients of Penfield might have
had substantial cortical reorganization at the site whose stimulation resulted in an OBE
since the epileptic focus was either very close to or directly at the stimulation site. This
was not the case in the patient of Blanke et al.17 Despite these differences between the two
patients ofWilder Penfield and the patient of Blanke et al.,17 there are a number of striking
phenomenological similarities including disembodiment, vestibular sensations and visual
body part illusions. Furthermore, both previously reported cases of electrically induced
‘OBEs’ were observed after stimulation of the right hemisphere at the temporo-parietal
junction, matching patient 3 of Blanke et al.17 Note that although the total number of
stimulation-induced ‘OBEs’ is very low, it might be significant that OBEs have never
been reported following electrical stimulation of the left hemisphere. Right hemisphere
predominance is also suggested by neurological lesion data16

Source= infoscience. PDF- Google=inducing out of body experiences.

Artificially induced OBEs by any means (through hypnosis, electrical stimulation of the brain, ett) do not respond for the validity or not of the whole intricacy of the experience. Skeptics usually relate to articially induced OBE as the final proof against any spiritual component of the complex issue. But from my long experience i can state that an articially induced OBE differs from a true OBE as water from wine. Later on i can give you examples from samples either from my true and fake OBEs showing and having it proven how one can discern between the two different experiences. True OBEs are sui-generis. They have nothing to do to induced OBEs. True OBEs cannot be beaten.

example of a true OBE in locale 1-the 3d- apparition of living person's ghost.

In order to make sure to myself my condition of a living half materialized ghost i once frightened a negro woman in the slums of Rio de Janeiro-the wonder city. It occurred to me to find myself projected taking on a body made out of the grossest form of energy. First i must say that i got astonished of having accomplished this feat cause it is never easy to play the role of a ghost while being enveloped by a physical body. We all know how the lattest retain most of the perceptive abilities of the spirit. Meanwhile the perispirit-the true body of the spirit would permit the consciousness to expand its faculties. I consider it a great success and it occurred to me experincing the freedom of a discarnate being that that was due to two motives=the ectoplasm from the negro woman washing the clothes and the presence of the element 'water' which has its own miraculous effects on igniting any projection through its proper alchemic effects on pranamayakosha or ghost. Now you know why they often builded up temples by a river, a lake, a pond, whichever there was 'water' in aboundance. When such sites were impossible they would build great manmade swimming pools. But cutting the long story short let's go direct to the topic and what counts most in this record.
I recollect that i was sitting myself on a wooden fence while two women chatted washing clothes. I was sitting at about 7 meters away from them and could listen to the matter of conversation pretty well. Someway i willed then that my energetic already dense body would become even grosser. Somehow i got that drawing some energy from the negro woman and her she-friend who had their backs to me, or i was heading their backs. Now i would ask Mary Baker how one would apply the cosmic ethics to this matter cause it is not definitevely correct to scare people, but that was what happened. Suddenly the negro woman right in front of me must have sensed my apparition.

Another example from a proven OBE. The chief of the center got scared- apparition of living persons.

i still take part in a shamanic spiritual center. I had discontinued going to the center in which i am active at the moment. Before telling you the following experience i had to ask permission of the chief-the shaman that runs our center. i did it mentally. He agreed but asked me not to mention his name neither the name of our 'mother', his wife.
At about 14 years ago, i remember pretty well because their youngest daughter had just been born and now she is 14. Within the dead hours of the night i projected my ghost, or psychic body or etherical body, astral, ett. well i projected my consciousness to my chief's bedroom. Normally this can be done. But exceptionally somehow i had my ghost so dense that i could be visible and cause a great impression. So much so, my chief that had been dozing off near our 'mother' woke up automatically like a lightenning. He looked at my materialized ghost by the door and shouted='Carlito'- Carlito means 'little Carl'-that scream woke up his wife, our 'mother' and i just disappeared to be pulled back into my physical body that suffered a little shock. How did i feel into his bedroom? As like i had been there in our three dimensional reality, that is to say, with the same realism that i am taking part on this network just now, typing and listening to music.
I swear in the name of Jesus, i expond upon the Bible that this experience, no matter how strange it may appear to be is true.
The following day, i met my chief-the medicine man at the spiritual center as often. Well, i felt a little bit embarrassed to have intruded into his bedroom and frightened him. And i apologize to him. He just smiled and said= 'That's all right, Carlito. That's OK'.

Post by Tony »

After beeing away for long it occurred to me the idea of posting on Obe4U. My goal is not seeking proselitism neither it is feeding a new ideology. In fact the reason that lead into posting it is the common interest that we supposedly share for the Phase phenomena that can be aside from different interpretations a transformative psychological event enhancing the practitioner mental health as a whole.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-The mysterious sleep paralysis

Post by Tony »

In order to release the stress from the inner brain noises-the first projective sign the non physical body is detaching off the physical body one might as well try what i named as Fake Falling Asleep- FFA is signing a peace contract with the enemy assuming that the objective mind is a foe. You pretend to be sleeping deceiving the alert sentinel of your objective mind- the one which fears to die. Let me discuss a little bit about the objective mind and the role it plays in impairing obe. It is well known that 'every living thing, every existing thing, will protect itself, support and defend itself. This is instinctive. The objective mind won't surrender itself so easily. It reacts instinctively as the ego turns it down for its counterpart (the counterpart of the objective mind)- the subjective mind that takes over during an obe. The objective mind reacts as a jealous girlfriend being considered as a second best rose, understand? There are many different ways in pleasing the objective mind that is related to the most primitive part of the brain. It seems to be nonsensical but it only looks like it. Pleasant feeling relating to earthly pleasures, anything connected to the root chakra and sacral chakra, anything that connects you to the earth, the instincts, the need of fulfillment, the need of completion, the roots imbedded in your unconscious, the competitive nature, the boy or girl inside yourself-if you belong to the feminine or masculine gender. In a word, in order to guarantee that your objective mind won't spoil your attempt into doing obes it is a good idea to appease , to nurture, to feed its instinctive joyful nature. Only do not be silly and misinterpret the whole simple thing supposing that you will have to disrespect the law or break the basic principles where relationships are established. But you simply give yourself permission to stroll around by yourself buying your boy/girl inside an ice cream, for instance, stop walking on the streets as if you were a robot, watch some silly soap operas for a chance.
For brain strain i use brain squeeze. Funny it seems as if the brain is a voluntary muscle. You start focusing on the Ajna Chakra where they said it is settled your third eye. As time goes by you will begin to notice that the brain is much more than an ugly mass of sticky grey material. The brain is an organ, and it has muscles. When you accomplished feeling your brain you will get to squeeze it, strain it, of course what you will be straining is the counterpart of your material brain, the nonphysical brain. There are lots to learn from the vibrational state leading to sleep paralysis. By the way the latter has proved to be a doorway into down to earth contacts. Assumed alien abductions, alleged obsessive processes, experiences in clairaudience often take place during vibrational states plus intra brainy sounds and sleep paralysis.
Tony

Post by Tony »

‘I suggest that symbols only have meaning because characters instill them with meaning. We are the characters in this world. The connection between a symbol and anything else exists only in someone’s mind. A grief-stricken mind can associate the image of a bridge, for instance to death, as like a mind of a woman whose father committed suicide. A lack of concrete significance contributes to the unsettling nature of the image itself, cause the same image of the bridge may represent other more optimistic concepts to another person. Thus, the referred bridge, seen under two different point of views also come to represent the essential meaninglessness of the world and the arbitrariness of the mental process by which people invest objects with meaning.’
Adapted from commentaries on The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald.

What does it mean? We create our own reality with the thoughts we have, with the things we belive in. It is a self responsive universe. In the phase you will tend to interpret your experiences to match your beliefs.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-the paradoxical view

Post by Tony »

i adopted a paradoxical view on the universe, living and its phenomena. Phenomenon is everything which can be experienced by our five senses of perception. Right now a woman is giving birth to one more child in a certain part of the globe- this is an ordinary fact in human history-but it is not factual to any of us who are not being affected by the mentioned birth of that specific child who may mean so much to loving parents. The said event is not factual to you, but it is supposed to be actual-at least for the parents. The dying of one of your beloved ones is factual to you. It may not be relevant to those who are strangers to you. We are the world we are the children, we are all in one- is the said statement real to you, to me-can we really love, care for, everyone in the world? Is it actual or factual. Do you know what actuality means? Actuality is reality- Don't you see how this problem is subjective, depending on the subject- relying on personal values and principles, on identification, on aversion, on likes and dislikes? Everything is relative, all truths are half truths. the world is and isn't at the same time. To be- to exist.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-the paradoxical view

Post by Tony »

Summarizing yesterday night's obe=
-as i went to bed i felt in a good mood for experiencing the obe, i just lied down and watched some obe's interviews on video clips until i felt asleep. And the sound put me to sleep. i woke up within 50min to feel the vibrations. i knew i could do it and started to 'squeeze' my brain and it vibrated like a cell phone and vibrations spread all over the body. i could not feel my feet neither my hands and that tingling sensations increased and i started to hear noises coming from my brain. i said to myself it is now or never. So, i created a magnetic field around my right hand, my left hand creeping up to my arms and tried on wiggling members, didn't work, so i tried to rotate, nothing happened, visualizing a well known place=nothing. After that i decided to go back to sleep inducing my mind to try on the whole series of attempts upon my next awakening. Funny i found myself awaken into the phase. it is all that i wanted.
As i walked on the streets i used palpation technique, did sommersaults, climbed on walls and a lot of monkey like things to remain in the phase. i sucked little peebles, drank coffee, flew over tops of buildings like spider man. and the whole phase must have lingered for 15 minutes. During the obe i did a lot of things, supposedly talked to people, played with children, talked to wise man, talked about myself in a realistic way. it is enough the rest is subjective. Oh, i made use of peering too and was very agressive during the whole experience, didn't stop. but when i did reality checks, staring at my hands while talking to someone, rubbing the hands before my eyes, itching myself and mind you-squeezing my virtual brain to remain in the obe, drinking coffee there increased my lucidity.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: experiences from tony- i like that woman

Post by Summerlander »

You mean drinking coffee in the phase? Hmmm, never tried that in order to maintain lucidity. I guess the effect must be similar to the placebo. Well done and thanks for sharing that mate. By the way, happy phase day!
Tony

Post by Tony »

It occurred to me now that in order to be wide awake in our 3 dimensional world we generally tend to search for a cup of coffee. In the phase the act of drinking coffee represented the wish the pratictioner had to remain awake not lose lucidity.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-

Post by Tony »

Lately i have been using subliminal messages to deepen and prolongue the phase and maintain lucidity.
Subliminal messages differ from binaural beats mainly cause the track sound is below the level of human perception.
You can either have it recorded with the sound of flowing water, the sound of ocean and simply inaudible silent track.
It is a new technology extremely efficient into inducing sleep paralysis, keeping emotional balance during the sleep paralysis
and have emotional balance to remember to do reality check -being aware having entered sleep paralysis and remember to do rotation technique.
Ideal for those using the vibrational method.
what makes subliminal messages special?
Subliminal messages will avoid the inevitable conflict of accepting messages.
They will help you stay calm during sleep paralysis, maintain lucidity and prolongue the phase.

How to get a subliminal message track?

Find someone you can trust in to prepare the recording for you. Maybe this is the most difficult part.
The recording track must be personal.
You must choose the affirmations you want.

One of the affirmations could be ='I, Antonio Hermogenes de Sousa (my case-you will have your own name-this is personal), will always keep myself calm and know just what to do in all situations'.

See that in order to avoid conflict ...'in all situations'... substituted '..in the sleep paralysis...'

Sunshine, my colleague phaser, if you are lucky enough to get 'subliminal messages' you will see the results.

I have someone to do the recordings for me. But unfortunately he cannot help you. He only can get subliminal messages from the Portuguese language- my native language. It wont work for you.

Just one thing===The subliminal message cannot be heard consciously, sunshine, you wont be hearing anything, anything at all, at least not consciously. Your subconscious mind will decode the subliminal frequencies and will know what to do.
Tony

never apply will powe

Post by Tony »

Sunshine, novice into the phase, have one thing in mind, by jove!, never ever apply will power, never exert any strenght.
Instead of using will power, use a creative imagination.
As far as detachment sensation is concerned, the feeling of separation from the physical body, of maintaining lucidity and being active out of the body, that is what it is all about, no conscious strenght is expected from you.

In order to coach your subconscious mind into the possibility of being efffective out of the body, try on the Roller Coaster technique.
While you are getting ready to sleep on your bed, very very relaxed physically, very relaxed
mentally imagine yourself envolved in an extremely speedy winding crazy roller coaster ride. Do that for a week without expecting any results, without anxiety, without any greed to have a lucid dream. Remember that this is the only thing you will 'do' for a whole week. I bet through the week nights you will have a dream of riding on a roller coaster.Since you are sufficiently coached into having emotional control over your feeling you will probably master your emotions during this specific dream.
Eventually doing reality checks you will notice that your roller coaster dream contains details not included in your ordinary roller coaster ride imaginative experiences. You will say to your self-this is a dream, i am lucid, the world is vivid.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I've changed the name of your topic. You can stopped mithering me in private. You happy? ;-)
Tony

Post by Tony »

Stop playing Mr. Grooge in Xmas time.
You set in nothing the wrong name persists.
And i do not know what mither means. It seems it has a british origin something regarding mother.
I would be happy when you fix the name of my blog. I want it to be 'experiences by tony'.this beast here. Is it too difficult for you admin?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I had changed it but it seems it reverted back. I suspect you are doing this for your own amusement. If not, get over your obsessive compulsion. As for "mither," yeah, it is British, I suppose. I am living in the UK, doofus. >:D

I changed it again. If it returns then simply right-click on the title and select "inspect element." Then find the wrong title on the javascript and type in what you want so that I don't have to keep doing it for you. C:-)

EDIT: And now I can see that you're online and lo and behold, the "I like my woman" is back. Get a life, my friend! ::)
Tony

Re: Re: experiences from tony-

Post by Tony »

No, there are more creative things to do than being an internet troll.
I really had got somewhat bothered by that..'.i like that woman.' Now that i know you tried the best you could to take it away i really appreciate that.
I will get over it and in order to stick to practicalities i will try to avoid nonsensical philosophical stuff.
This way i hope to contribute to Mr. Raduga and the spirit of the network.
Thanks
Tony
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-Timer Technique

Post by Tony »

Lately i have been applying the TIMER technique to enter The Phase.
Over the time span of one hour you will set your Timer to beep every 15 min. Beeping at 15min intervals your awareness will be maintained in a half way 'locale, in an optimum intermediary state triggering the production of at least one Phase Experience during one hour. You may arrange to reset your timer (if you have a kitchen timer) clicking a finger tip. Your body should not move. If so you will have spoiled the opportunity since the idea is obtaining a sleep paralysis and trying on separation techniques such as rotation, limb creation and so on.

Always give preponderance to indirect techniques when you are feeling tired, worn out.
Tony

Psychological implications

Post by Tony »

I'd like a to add something that i found pertinent relating to my last comments.
Senses have to do with perceptions (consciousness) and consciousness seems to be stuck in old useless mindframes. It is of little valor to get new senses if the consciousness is obliterated.When people encounter something they do not understand, they tend to interpret it in ways they do understand, and they will arrive at an interpretation which really does not have much to do with what was experienced.In other words using limit or more advanced senses, they process the unknown coming up to an interpretation or judgement that fits their present realities - but which may not, and probably does not pertain to the actual reality of what they experienced.So, people fill in the unknown with what fits with Their known.The proof here exists in the fact that when five people are shown something which is outside their experience, one of them might say they do not know what it is. But the other four might produce four different explanations of what they saw. 
Tony

Re: the fearful sleep paralysis

Post by Tony »

Novice into the phase:
So guys gimme your experiences?is it scientifical or something else?In my experience, It was definitely "something else" bc It is something I have NEVER forgotten. I only find that I have sleep paralysis when I am at my mother's house....no where else. I'm awake-ish, but aware enough to know I can't move, and it's terrifiying.One instance was when I was around the age of 5, my first experience, I couldn't move....I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything...and then it was as if my soul jumped out of my body b/c I saw that was hovering over my body. (I had fallen asleep in my parent's bedroom bc I was scared, rightfully so). I looked toward the door, and saw a man in black standing there looking down at the floor. Then my soul/spirit/essence/ whatever you want to call it, felt like it was being sucked under the floor, and I was suddenly under the bed. Terrified, I felt myself being pulled up back into my body, and I was literally gasping for air, as if I hadn't been breathing. I'd call it a bad dream, but it was so real, and the fact that I was gasping to breathe....it's an experience I'll never shake.

Replied by tony:

If i have reliable info on sleep paralysis ,if i have any clearance or knowledge on this issue, i can only relate to my own experience so it is not a universal truth. Although i admit that the mentioned knowledge has enabled me delve into secret aspects of my existence unveiling important info that has contributed to my understanding. I mean i've always tried to stick to practicalities relating psi abilities. Making it clear that unless the experience can be validated i'd better dismiss it from the public knowledge for lack of proof. Otherwise since it is corroborated by other facts and witnessed by third parties i dare post them. My idea is that i won't be confounded if a so called sceptic appears to debunk the whole experience. I will remain poised and keep confidence myself.But what does it have to do to sleep paralysis?The sleep paralysis is a temporary condition of the mind. It loses control of the body movements leading the experiencer to fall into a wide range of emotional most unsettling states from being simply scared, frightened to feeling totally horrified, petrified. That's when imagination begins to take control: since the individual feels his eyelids glued it leads him to think that he has grown blind. During the sleep paralysis the individual may have a dream he is riding down a winding dangerous highway crowded with trucks and buses; yet he cannot see he imagines he will imminently be doomed to die on the highway. You will understand that although the dramatic events are only happening on an oniric (dream like) scene/state it is real for the experiencer that begins to hyperventilate and may even piss in bed due to the terror. Well the sleep paralysis contributes to that.Sleep paralysis is the portal to the most wonderful psi experiences. It is the threshold to other domains of consciousness. Through this doorway you may access various valid dimensions, you may meet with loved deceased relatives and have complete dialogues with them. You may obtain knowledges from them that can be further on corroborated by real evidences. It all begins with and through the 'doggone' sleep paralysis.Lemme gIve you an example of encounter with deceased people:My aunt Dedé was one of the most contradictory religious person i've ever met. Although having an orthodox christian background to shame the Pope and being sternly dedicated in pursuing 'moral values' she owned a high degree of sensitivity that allowed her see spirits. I still ignore how she could handle this situation. How she could apease the conflict. You know orthodox christianity simply abhors spiritism (supposed communications with the souls who passed on).This aunt would take spiritual counsells on the spiritual life from a Franciscan priest. I once met him personally. He lived in the monastery and my aunt would see him routinely. I was introduced to him as she left the consultant room on a certain occasion. It's been a long time now. Then as she went on taking me along with her to see the priest i began to like his humble manners. I saw goodness in that monk. Somehow i got connected through invisible links to that priest and realized why my aunt trusted him so much. Funny that i was not that catholic at that time. Or a rotten catholic.Well my aunt died in 2011. Her counsellor priest preceded her upon the other dimensions. He died 10 years prior to my aunt's death. 5 years after the psychologist priest death he came over to pay me a 'visit'.I remember pretty well. It is as if it had happened yesterday. I was in sleep paralysis and could see with my eyes closed. I could perfectly well see and sense the priest sitting on my bedside wearing his typical franciscan garments, the smell of fresh roses just collected. And the priest kept on talking to me overnight. Like a balad.His presence was concrete consistent. The priest had physicality one could not tell if he was alive or dead. My head was spinning round i was freaked out while it happened i realized he was alive.In fact it did not bother me the issue at the moment. He would give me advice on the problems i had been through at that occasion. He was coaching me THE NIGHT AWAY! At dawn by 5 am, i woke up 'to my greatest amazement' the monk was no longer there. While it happened i could give my right arm he was alive.While the coaching session lasted over the time span of 4 hours i was admonished and received spiritual advice from a 'dead' priest. WTF (What Terrific Fun time) just stressing the weirdness of the situation. That led me to think the priest was making a point, a remark: 'I am not dead, I am different'. Holy smokes! 

Another experience:
Perhaps it might help someone.During sleep paralysis we may have a feeling that the bed is vibrating as if a cell phone. Sleep paralysis is the sign yhat the etheric body is really bound to leave and it is out of coincidence but still clung to the physical body and then one starts to perceive noises that can seem incredibly loud which terrorizes the novice. No matter how loud the noises appear to be, there is no record indicating that someone has exploded. The hissing only shows that energy is being released and time is approaching to attempt a complete separation. But while vibrations are on it is definitely not advisable to try a separation. Let the vibrations calm down and the noises stop and then you may try rotation, sinking the twinbody down the bed, wiggering missing limbs which we call salvaging missing limbs and so on. Now you know that sleep paralysis is voluntarily induced. Practitioners learned how to use sleep paralysis into projecting the energy body out of yhe physical body. Get familiar to the noises to the vibrational states to a myriad of other frightening things and you will succeed into out of the body experiences also called astral projection. 

Novice's reply:
only posted what I did...long after the incident occurred with myself, ithappened only once to me. What I left out was...It also happened to several witnesses whilein my home,sometimes in the exact same room. Room mates, their dates, even some of their family memberswhen they let their parent(s) stay overnight in their rented space and they would sleep on the couch.As far as my personally being called out as a nut...It doesn't bother me in the least,I know what happened and brought in the investigative resources inc. scientifics.They along with several witnessed events by others at-the-time, people whom were nottold about prior events...came out with the same, exacting stories and experiences.Some evidence was found and some instances were just called un-explainable.This had to be proven to me as well, I am a sceptic and exhausted every questionI personally had by bringing in outside resources...I even questioned my own sanity.I understand what sleep paralysis is. It doesn't usually destroy objects or equipment broughtin by PIT(s), and create what one witness called 'other worldly' events.I purposely left out details for a reason, things I never told..but I kept notes and when they started tomatch the investigation details and witness events then, I handed over my notes to the respectiveresources...This was all done under the table and I asked for confidentiality.Believe this or simply don't, I am certainly not sad I have no evidence to show right here/now.I am replying to a question presented by the op. as honestly as is accepted.It's really okay to not believe a word of it.I am just telling some of my personal stories here on a siteas nothing more than an anonymous.I am certainly not un-used to everything that it involves.I know Humility well.

Replied by tony:
Your dog may bite on the leash.This usually occurs when our dog sees a person, squirrel, cat, or some other trigger. Instinctually, he wants to chase the squirrel and cat, or interact with the person. When our dog is prevented from chasing, all that excited energy must still go somewhere, so it may get .redirected onto the leash. The meaning from the message is evident: your desire is projecting ourself out of your physical body to be blessed with incredible amazing experiences (just like the dog wanting to chase bunnies on the park) terrified by sleep paralysis uou forget to prevent your dog to bite or pull on the leash by simply releasing the leash and allowing your dog to have fun at the park which sleep paralysis looks like. You have experienced it. Sleep paralysis is known to be a traumatic night event (it may also happen during the day). as we understand that sleep paralysis is by large considered to be the holy grail to obe practitioners obe (out of body experience)experience). So sleep paralysis can be a blessing rather than a curse. Anyone producing a lot of unvoluntary sleep paralysis phenomena is manifesting an inborn ability to out of the body experience and is addresed to trick his body into falling asleep to quickly start having lots of obes (out of body experiences) without using any visualizations.How to convert a sleep paralysis into an obe? You may try on movement free techniques to separate from your physical body entering into the non physical version of your bedroom. Once you are in an sleep paralysis you will use exit techniques. There are some basic problems you need to solve. First you cannot tell your phtsical body from you non physical body because they are overlayed, they are stuck together, it is hard to exit sleep paralysis returning to the physical awareness obviously because you are paralysed. Movement free techniques to release sleep paralysis:-By entering an obe-Returning to the physical body by the open mouth awareness (even in sleep paralysis you still have control of your mouth). Through awareness of the mouth you may let go of paralysis.-use the gravity press exit. The problem in sinking into the bed is producing dark obes (what might have happened to you)-use salvaging partial exits. (For instance you could project yout torso and is now sitting on your bed) now you use limb creation wiggering new set of hips and legs to help you out sleep paralysis intothe non physical version of your bedroom.Anyway just remember to remain calm and not lise emotional control. It is not a matter of willpower to set oneself free off sleep paralysis. It is a matter of intelligence and tact.

Note:
Novice's comments came right from my email address: [email protected].
Novice gave me permission to pist his comments since i kept his real name in the dark.
Tony

table tennis on sleep paralysis

Post by Tony »

Novice:
mmm inrtresting.my own exprience times Like 2 Years go.time periodi of 2 Month i get paralylisez Like once a week.nothing like my soul is leaving but my body freezes and cant even look around.and if could look dont think i want to look anyway.cos the presence of evil was so clear.huh!and sorry my bad english.but after that period nuthing happens after.

Reply by Tony:
Yes. Well first i wanna make clear that i am not a lecturer on the matter. I m not a pro. I do not make money out of this. But i m moved by curiosity. And when i started to feel myself completely paralysed grabbed by 'evilish forces'-otherwise how you will be able to explain-to express the gnawing terrible sensation of impotence, being tied to your motionless body which is still like a corpse while 'hostile invisible forces' are out there to'take over your mind' and 'send you to hell'? Then i began to set out a journey myself into knowing what sleep paralysis was all about. Through 'trashy' psychology i knew a fertile imagination has a funny way into acting out the role of a saccharine terror play. I do not rule out the possibility of the existence of evil in the world. But let us not make the 'Mr Devil himself' accountable for everything unpleasant we go through in our lives cause it is not fair. The fact is we create our own reality with the thoughts we have. So it is a self fulfilling issue. In this particular aspect the new age positive thinking is right. We do create our own reality. We cannot underestimate the notorious important role our religious education plays into imposing strict moral codes conducive to turning a free man into a sheep. They overcharge and burden the naive neophyte with capital sins and other trash. Of course i advocate a moral code product of true understanding and not an imposition. Besides religious victims are taught to believe one should never deviate from the 'right path' proposed by religionists taking the Bible for granted. If you really wish to delve into this new reality, to venture into other domains of reality, into other dimensions you will have to have your old beliefs changed. They will abort all your attempts into projecting out of the body. The voice inside your head corroborated by what you were taught to believe, the voice will bang into your head 'this is insane, devil will take you, the Bible in chapter so and so abhors spiritism and so on. If you do not feel yourself psychological ready into the paranormal world just quit. Or search for psychotherapy first.Anyway no matter which your take is on the subject out of the body experience, the phase, lucid dreaming or whatever name you like to call it is completely innocuous from the health point of view. However although the effects cannot be measurable at the moment we are led to believe through self experience that it is a cheap effective type of psychotherapy. The importance as a therapy relies in acting out into consciously experimenting with hidden hideous traumas of the unconscious mind releasing conflict. 
Tony

brain straining

Post by Tony »

For 'brain strain' i call: brain squeeze. Funny it seems as if the brain is a voluntary muscle. Non physically and this 'reality' is a virtual one but since it can be shared it turns to be a consensuous reality considering the fact practitioners have obtained a great deal of phase experiences
through brain straining. You start focusing on the brain; imagine you are visualizing your brain inside your head. Try to create a non physical brain out of your physical brain.Over time you will begin to notice that the brain is much more than an ugly mass of sticky grey material. The brain is an organ, and it has muscles.And 'supposed virtual muscles' at least for the current purpose of having a phase experience. When you feel your brain you will squeeze it, strain it, of course what you will be straining is the counterpart of your material brain, the nonphysical brain. The 'virtual' side of the brain for your purpose. This will put you out of sleep paralysis roaming through your bedroom when you should start palpation technique.There are lots to learn from the vibrational state typical to sleep paralysis state that subsequently will take the practitioner to obtain the phase.
Tony

a product of the phase: judge it as you wish

Post by Tony »

By the time this event happened my little brother was 4 years old. Turning back time during my mom's pregnancy with him my dad's only brother would write letters and tell my dad how excited he was and he could not wait to meet him. During this time my dad's brother was very ill.So much he passed before my brother was born. 4 years or so after my uncle's death we drove straight through from New Mexico to Texas where my aunt lived. We wanted to pay aunt a visit. As we arrived too late my dad decided we stayed at a hotel. We checked in and went to sleep. My dad and mom in a bed. I, in another bed in the middle and my little brother in another bed to the left. That's how things become confuse as the light was off. I still do not know i was awake sleeping or what. But i only remember seeing a beam of white light on the wall behind my bed sort of focusing on my little brother. Not shinning on him, but somehow i knew it was there because of him. I get confuse when i try to explain, how to express the feeling i was getting?I remember being afraid but again i m still confused if i was awake or asleep. Caught by surprise completely freaked out and paralysed at the vision that most unexpectedly turned to me now spookingly showing my uncle himself as if he was still living upon the flesh. My eyes wide open (still uncertain if i was dreaming or what) experiencing the weirdest sensations of apprehension at the surreal of the situation. Suddenly i heard my uncle's voice echoing in my brain (if it is too weird understand my difficulty in explaining). He said: 'My gift to George (my little brother 's name) lies in the hollow part of the leather trunk'. And it went away leaving me utterly worn out from the tiresome trip and all the rest. So that i could reconcile myself with sleep i felt like disregarding that weird experience placing it where it belonged-the rest, all the rest. I let out an innocent popular curse and doze off deeply.I was at that time by 20 yrs old and had other more driving interests in life other than ghost hunting. The following day we went to aunt's and had lunch there. After lunch conversation turned to my decease uncle. I could not help mentioning i had dreamt of uncle that night. So i had called the attention from all the little audience.'How was it sony (the way my aunt always addressed to me)?'Aunt you won't believe me. During the dream uncle told us to search for a gift to George. That would be hanging on in the hollow part of a leathery trunk, i think.Aunt stood up so quick as if moved up by springs.'My gosh....nooooo!!! That cannot be!'She hurried all the way down the stairs heading to the basement. Automatically one after the other stood up and walked fast after aunt.Out of breath kind of panting we looked at one another as if checking out reality. My dad got frozen before the vision of the old leathery trunk-a family relic? Sort of. My little brother right behind dad grabbing the fabric of his shirt. I was standing 5 steps aside wondering how that scene would end up? Releasing trance my dad took action taking hold of an axe. And he dismantled the old big trunk to pieces. The remaining part had a kind of little drawer inbedded in the leathery trunk so as to draw suspicion. My dad cracked open this drawer revealing a little rabbit toy-a bunny. A bluish bunny toy- my uncle's gift to George as he was born. A gift to whom my uncle had always dreamt about watching the little George growing, uttering his first syllabes.Copious tears ran from my dad's face while i felt a gnawing feeling of something bitter down my throat. Mom an aunt hugged one another sharing one another's tears and little George occupied with inspecting his new toy. The bunny my uncle had bought and saved with so much love and care
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Hello, Tony. Explain brain straining away to me, please.