Re: experiences from tony- i like that woman

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-apparitions of living persons-

Post by Tony »

At about 14 years ago, i remember pretty well because their youngest daughter had just been born and now she is 14. Within the dead hours of the night i projected my ghost, or psychic body or etherical body, astral, ett. well i projected my consciousness to my chief's bedroom. Normally this can be done. But exceptionally somehow i had my ghost so dense that i could be visible and cause a great impression. So much so, my chief that had been dozing off near our 'mother' woke up automatically like a lightenning. He looked at my materialized ghost by the door and shouted='Toninho!'- Toninho means 'little tony'-that scream woke up his wife, our 'mother' and i just disappeared to be pulled back into my physical body that suffered a little shock. How did i feel into his bedroom? As like i had been there in our three dimensional reality, that is to say, with the same realism that i am taking part on this network just now, typing and listening to music.
The following day, i met my chief-the medicine man at the spiritual center as often. Well, i felt a little bit embarrassed to have intruded into his bedroom and frightened him. And i apologize to him. He just smiled and said= 'That's all right, Toninho'. 'that's OK'.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-between outbursts of anger

Post by Tony »

Mrs X was one of our best customer in Brasília. Being compulsive she would be buying all our stock. But our problem was that meeting Mrs. X was a product of a miracle. She has always been extremely busy as an admin. a top secretary of the aviation. But i never hope in making an appointment with Mrs. X phoning her all the time we were selling in Brasília. Once as ever i phone her in a faint hope to meet her but her phone was dead as ever. But this time me and my ex. had been wandering about the city helplessly as if lost in space and time clueless on where to go with the car filled with clothes to be sold. Where to go? Suddenly, i told my ex- 'let's go to Mrs. X right now, we're gonna find her this time, but it has to be now'. I wish i had remained silent. My ex- was already too stressed for that unsuccesful selling trip. The consequence was that we started a terrible argument. Briefly we called me crazy, freaky, and all the rest of a foul language dictionary. I told her that she could curse me till she died that i was going to Mrs. X as fast as i could that there was no time to lose. More of foul language on her part and we were arriving by Mrs. X's building. Mrs. X was at that time carrying a very heavy bag and putting it in her car, she was leaving. To cut the long story short she got happy to see us and asked for the clothes. She bought us all the stock as ever. She added that we wouldn't find her ther if we had got there one minute longer.
My ex- tried to make it for it trying to be kind in our way back. But this was my time to remain silent and show an angry face.

Re: experiences from tony

Post by Summerlander »

oh phaser,i have some news for you, i am vaccinated against types just like you. i have seen that story before along my 8yr taking part on discussions on the internet. Nothing you have written and what you are still to write has had or will have no influence over me.
Types like me?  Don't flatter yourself.  It wasn't my intention to influence you in anyway but I see that in your mind it is clearly something that bothers you or worries you otherwise you wouldn't mention it.  It's funny how people reply and reveal what is really on their minds and assume that others are thinking the same.

My intention was to find out more about an oddball like yourself and I must admit that my question was to incite some sort of response that would tell me more about your character.  And it did!  You told me everything I needed to know... ;D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-blah, blah,blah

Post by Tony »

Hello, bro. welcome back i had been missing you. 'oddball' goes to letter 'o' . thank you dude. don't forget to show up at times, right?
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-going into details ove an experience-

Post by Tony »

Now you know that i would be selling my clothes in Brasília and in spite of the fact my ex-wife and me have never got along well as a couple, so much so that we got divorced, we would be good partners and business prospered. We had been arguing too much during these business trips to Brasília and one night having stayed at her aunt's house we had discussed so hard that i left her with her aunt and went to look for a hotel to take a rest cause i was just exhausted. Jumped in the hotel bed and had one of the most incredible experiences i have ever had in all of my life. Soon after heavily sleep i found myself out of the body watching my physical body lying there like a corpse. i touched myself, my head, checked out that i was wide awake, with the difference that now i was taking on another body, the ghostly body as i use to say. Well, i said to myself, 'i won't be staying here stuck in this hotel room. i will take a walk and visit Brasília at night, i will ghostly fly around'. i flew towards the glass window and pass through it easily without getting hurt. So i visit Brasília in a most unforgettable way. i used to do that riding my car. i had always wanted to do it by hellicopter, but now i was flying and hovering like a hellicopter myself on the admin. buildings, the tv tower, the park, anywhere i like to go. The interest thing and most relevant in this OBE is that while it took place i haven't lost awareness neither for a second. i really was awareness myself, i was in possession of all my faculties like a spirit, like a ghost returning to the hotel room in which i left my physical body and getting into it in a tranquil way. My physical body woke up after the ghost return and after that i could hardly go back to sleep. This has been the most wonderful OBE i have ever had in locale I.

Re: experiences from tony-opposition-trolls are nothing but internet clowns-

Post by Tony »

got a clue for you jackass, you won't make the NDErs run away,
nor hide, nor slink off into the sunset, no matter how much BS you
try and spread around. -Anon-

Gee! But this is bias. It seems there is enough room for everyone. i would not worry myself. NDErs such, OBEers will soon find their own place.

Mr. Y again=you don't happen to have next week's megamillions lottery numbers do you?

Reply by Tony=tony=At least it is a good start, isn't it, J?, bending forks can be a stupid action since you can twist the fork easily with your hands, besides why bending forks. I assure you that stainless steal spoons one cannot bend easily. But PK-Psycho-kinetic effect can be more clearly observed while intellectual effects such as Clairvoyance and telepathy are subject to doubts. Setting out such a journey is exposing oneself to ridiculous. Only well established personalities-those who need no approval out of society venture in such a journey. They have nothing to lose since they never make money out of it. On the contrary they spend 'up' money. Why 'up'? Because one cannot get any practical reward out of it.
Last edited by Tony on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- i got tired of showing myself off-now i want to discu

Post by Tony »

i will be visiting the so many blogs and discussion threads from now on. thanks for having followed me. i am giving it a break.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Descansa um bocado, Toninho!  E depois volta para contar mais.  Eu gosto das estorias da carochinha que tu contas.  Continua...  ;)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Post by Tony »

::) Go see what mother goose told to Rainman or Raymond. Go planting some potatoes!!!  >:(
Last edited by Tony on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Rainman!  I love that! :)
Tony

Post by Tony »

Many NDE'rs report having psychic abilities after their NDE.
i get focused into elaborating long drawn out comments and forget to go right to the point.
To tell you honestly, Mary, psychic abilities started after my first OBEs controlled experiences.
Such odd experiences that put down the most elementary laws of physics.
Once, i remember just as if it had happened yesterday,and it happened exactly an year ago, last year by the end of july. I have been given an ametista- a pink stone, a beautiful peable from a friend from Australia. Since my house was under repair i went to sit under a small tree in the orchard where i put my ametista that i had enshrined carefully in a little velvet box by my side while i played meditation. When i woke up from the meditation i got startled more than amazed to see THE AMETISTA HAD BEEN DUPLICATED. Now i had not only one peeble but two. i told that to my aussie friend and she replied that perhaps that had been due to our spiritual resonance.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-on the photo 'pk bending by tony'-posted on internet

Post by Tony »

Is it similar to ki possibly? =Yes. It has to do to prana and kundalini.

What goes through your mind as you build what ever it is when you focus?= Nothing but the visualization of the spoon already bent

What do you feel on your body as it happens=a thrilling sensation of the energy been sent away

. Do you feel tingling anywhere?  =Ajna chakra or the third eye chakra.

Or like sort of a viberation anywhere? = in the spinal cord traveling to the arms and hands.

Do you feel there are any muscles in your body that tense or are you completely relaxed?  =in the example given the muscles are tense, most of the time it happens with me completely relaxed.

Does your head hurt or is it relaxed also?= during my birthday party i forced too much and my head ached after the experiment. The use of alcohol ignites the phenomenon. Most times playing in the presence of my friends at school as entertainment i am completely relaxed and bend the spoons of forks laughing and freaking around with my colleagues (teachers).

I assume its not a trick where you have already bent the spoons and then take a picture. =Yes, it is a trick, the spoons have already been bent in authentic PK experiments by me before. In this instance, all the spoons have been bent in the presence of my colleagues at school. It is just a demonstration. A little show, something theatrical. It does not need to seem so so theatrical. i did it in a spirit of having fun in the presence of Amanda, my daughter who took the picture. 

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt as I myself expect to be taken seriously because I don't make stuff up to the best of my ability so I extend the same to others.  From the verse, "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." is my philosophy.  =Yes, i believe in the karma law, i would not lie to you. The phenomenon is authentic. All the spoons had previoulsy been bent by PK powers in different occasions.

I ask because I have become curious about this other phenomena connected possibly to ki or maybe something else.=Yes, i have already told you, the phenomena is connected to Ki. One has to have all the chakras opened and activated to performed the phenomenon.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

How often do you meditate?  You use chakra meditation, right?
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-don't get too close it gives me the creeps

Post by Tony »

We are having a prolongued weekend in our country due to the fact the 1st of May happened to fall on a Monday. As 1st of May is my daughter Camila's birthday i decided to skip the working day of Friday and late at night instead of going to the center i took to the highway riding my moto to a 6hour trip to Uberaba, a neighbor town where my ex and my 3 daughters live (of course i stopped to check in a motel in the middle of the way). So we are having a wonderful time in Uberaba since then. If my directors from the both schools i work for and 'my father and mother' from the spiritual center come across this site and find a way to get the link to this specific thread on psychic phenomena (very unlikely to happen), they will know the reason why i didn't go to work last Friday.
At exactly 3-40p.m this Sunday after a little nap after lunch i woke up from an incredible experience. At this timing most probably 'my mother from the center' must have been praying for their sons and daughters. I was lying on the couch on my back with my legs resting on the right arm of the couch-(you know, oldie people tend to feel their legs aching after the least effort made). Well, to cut out this CRAP- creative response after provocative bullying- i felt, i saw, i sensed, my mother next to me kneeling right beside me while i was in a terrible sleep paralysis, why terrible? It may not appear, but i am very shy and i often get somewhat oppressed when people get too close to me. Instinctively i knew that i could not escape 'my mother from the center' obstinate presence near me emanating a touching tingling creeping warm energy that reminded me when i was a child and one of my aunts insisted in kissing me on the cheek i felt desperate. That's how i try to convey what i felt while she kindly and contradictly oppress me with her warm motherly presence. As she remained there and i was asked to answer to some questions, i could not deny being responsive in a positive way. You know i have to stand some trivialities and minor details (including some hurtless superstitions) to remain working at the spiritual center- the opportunity i have to lay hands on people in order to try to heal them. i want to make clear that i really love 'my father and mother' from the center, but i always feel completely upset when they get too close. Brazilian people usually do not mind that much about that, but it seems i am an exception. i only must have lived in the states in my previous reincarnation, and i am serious. i am closer to americans other than brazilians in terms of culture and idiossyncrasies, or manias and so on. Well the experience stopped as she seemed to be satisfyied to my commitment or whatever. I only know she sewed a little symbol on my left leg's cloth of jeans and it gave me creeps. I think she is satisfied with me.

@Summerland- yes, i use chakra meditation. The above was my latest experience on locale 1 and it relates closely to chakra meditation and its by-products. When the practitioner is ignited he will be on the intermediary state, it is an in-body experience. The presence of someone who is thinking hard on you as in the example given is as solid or more concrete other than if he was physically present by your side. While the contact is on the practitioner gets entangled in sleep paralysis and the contact is irresistible. When i am giving passes at the center, i am in that state and it is terrible to stand the stranger's presence and to be assuming the stranger personality-this give you the chance to know what the patience is suffering so that you may try to heal him or give him an advice. 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Interesting.

Can you try to heal someone for me?
Tony

Post by Tony »

@Summerland- It does not happen this way. In fact i never know when i heal someone. People claim to have been healed at our center during the rituals. Our guides do not let us know when we heal someone. We give passes incorporating these supposed guides. People report being healed to our 'father' or babalorixá. Let me try and explain how it works. People are allowed to enter the circle occasionally while the craft is being performed and some of the seventh orders of entities from the craft are asked to work their share. People are not attended privately and they hardly ever go back to the same medium. They are attended at random from us the mediums. Besides since we are numb into the trance we just ignore who we are attending to. At least i don't remember myself. My daughter Amanda wants the computer....later on...
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-telepathy during sleep

Post by Tony »

Friday to Saturday in Uberaba. I was getting up from the couch where i spent the night. My ex- appeared from the hall way puzzled and somewhat overwhelmed by something eerie. 'Hey, Lucia, what happened to you, have you seen a ghost during the night?' 'No, she replied, 'Not a ghost', she went on, 'i only dreamt of my deceased mother and i was crying during the dream.' In her 'dream' her mother had fallen onto a big hole in the ground and Lucia was desperately trying to get her out of there. I told her that it really happened once with my deceased wife and her mother when they lived in a remote countryside area long time ago when she was a child. I added that my late wife's father, my ex- father in law used to put a gun in her hand and while he set out into long journeys pursuing work she, my late deceased wife, had to take care and defend their house. So, my ex-wife told me- 'Then, i had contact to M.'s mind (my late wife)' 'Exactly i confirmed'. And i added= 'we are spirits, Lucia, we should not care so much for spirits, we might as well try to reach the wisest, rather, we might as well be the light unto ourselves. 
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-sceptics and believers

Post by Tony »

...some people are very good at identifying subtle clues in a situation which they can use to their advantage, and people with less perceptive personalities might mistake this skill as a sixth sense.

Replied by a participant-Yes, and by seeing what does not fit in a situation, what is out of place, you can pick up on things other people miss. What fits, and what does not fit? I say goodness is well-fitting. When you catch that rare perfume of everything in it's place, then you have a standard of order which is beyond compare. One usually wants to attribute goodness to oneself and to one's own abilities, which is the beginning of deterioration. Right relationship cannot be based on self-centered activity. Are you aware of how self-centered so-called normal, everyday activity is? If so, perhaps you can begin to see when there is something different afoot in the midst of this activity. If you are not attached to a particular outcome, then perhaps a different outcome is possible. But first don't you have to be aware of the possibility of a different way of living? To be aware of something new, don't you first have to be aware of what already is?
A skeptic="What is the good of having such intuition? One moment, you see things clearly, and for the rest of the time, you are just the old, stupid entity that you were".

Another= And one day people will fly! N's comment was profound, most do not even use the first five and yet scientist are trying to develop a sixth. Well we use a sixth of our brain or most of do. If we used more perhaps theirs 100 senses but are we there, no. So let us not live their, how about now, in the now!!!
tony= thanks for your contributions- this issue is open for discussion-it is all about in the world and since we are to promote an open discussion any reply, i said 'any reply' will be welcome.

Now a new post not to lose the habit.
My purpose in posting on psychical phenomena on this network is not pretending to be able to convince everybody, neither is it to create a any new cult but addressing myself to those who, without prejudices or preconceived ideas, are sincerely and honestly desirous of investigating together into some still unexplained phenomena considering that science has power to allow human flight, help cure the sick and explain much about the world but as amazing and beneficial as science is it cannot explain everything. Scientist may never know exactly how to explain the paranormal world. Some mysteries always remain to be solved. Often because there is simply not enough information to reach a definite conclusion. Some of these phenomena may one day be fully understood , as many things that were once mysterious or unexplained such as the causes of disease are now common knowledge.
-THE PLACEBO EFFECT- people can at times cause a relief in medical symptons by believing the cures to be effective. Making use of processes only poorly understood the body’s ability to heal itself is far more amazing than anything modern medicine could create.
-PSYCHIC POWERS AND ESP-People who claim to have psychic power have been tested by Researchers some of them under controlled scientific conditions. Science may even detect the existence of the phenomena, but perhaps ESP can never be thoroughly explained.
-NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE-people who were once near death have sometimes reported various mystical experiences such as going into a tunnel and emerging in a light, being reunited with loved ones, a sense of bliss, ett. Profound experiences, an unsolved mystery for science.
-UFOs-there is no doubt that Unidentified Flying Objects exist. Still beyond of the power of our science to explain it satisfactorily.
-DÉJÀ VU- is a French phrase meaning “already seenâ€
Last edited by Tony on Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Post by Tony »

What the Mayan are Saying About 2012
Investigations into the different Mayan calendars circulating carried out by authorities on the subject pointed out several conflicting contradictory interpretations of Mayan hieroglyphs and ancient texts. Fast conclusions state that the world will end in December 2012. . Actually the world will not end. It will be transformed. We are living a time of transition. The most visible side-effect is an apparent social chaos and some ongoing Earth Changes such as a little turmoil in the climate. The ancient main prophecies of the world from the old egyptians, all the traditions are converging now.
So, The purpose of this post is not the enunciation of any special philosophy or doctrine into feeding any new cults, but rather is to furnish people in general a statement of truth that will help them reconcile the many pieces of the puzzle concerning to where we are heading into in the current transitional state of affairs cause many have fallen down in discourage and disgust after an increasing surmount of misinterpretations. (CARL Miller)
We set the date the Dec. 21, 2012 date as a rebirth. For the first time in 26,000 years the Sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way and the plane of the ecliptic.
‘Some observers say this alignment with the heart of the galaxy in 2012 will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing it and all that dwells upon it, raising all to a higher level of vibration ’- quoted from Carlos Barrios. He goes on-
‘: "This process has already begun. Change is accelerating now and it will continue to accelerate’.

‘If the people of the Earth can get to this 2012 date in good shape without having destroyed too much of the Earth, we will rise to a new, higher level. But to get there we must transform enormously powerful forces that seek to block the way."
"The greatest wisdom is in simplicity. Love, respect, tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It's not complex or elaborate. The real knowledge is free. It's encoded in your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the beginning. Find your heart, and you will find your way." CARLOS BARRIOS

Extracted from ‘What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012 by Carlos Barrios’

Thanks to Meredith Baxter from Australia for the info.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- as above, so below

Post by Tony »

As above, so below. We are multidimensional beings interacting influencing and being influenced stemming from a timeless mode within an intricate resonating field created mostly by invisible connections which in our biased partial intellectual view we still cannot sense nor recognize. We fathom those unknown realities imagining them to be so to so (supposing that we are believers) by the yardstick of our religious creeds continuously fed by the preaching of pastors and fathers. So, we tend to personify God. In other words, we create God in our likeness and image. The anthropomorphic image of God. This way, God transforms into a weak type of creature full of hate and vengeance, a whimsical all powerful human being depicting our tendency into the greed for power,

Re: experiences from tony-return from corporeal to spirit life

Post by Tony »

Return from corporeal to spirit life 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We, while upon the earth, are subjected to the influence of our 3d ideas (specially while living in a competitive acquisitive society) ,We tend to see only the painful aspect of living in contradistinction to material enjoyments, diplomas gotten, in a word everything which feeds a selfish material oriented living. But when we return to spirit-life, we compare those fugitive enjoyments with the freedom and happiness we obtain, even if it is through occasional glimpses in a fleeting glance as when someone has a close brush to the phenomenon called death, out of the body consciousness (jiva-personality consciousness under evolution) judges things differently, now that jiva owns all its attributes (many of them lost cause the physical body blurs perception) such happiness cannot be compared to a little temporary suffering. Here we have a paradox= things as the human being view as incarnate, and the new paradigm that unveils before the eyes of jiva out of the body.

Re: experiences from tony- the hole in the ceiling

Post by Tony »

the hole in the ceiling 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up to feel myself in sleep paralysis and i willed that i would try to contact friends in an interdimensional reality. On that state i was on the top of a cabin. there was a hole, a crack on the ceiling and i stretched my arm through the opening reaching out to hold a friendly hand. That's the only way to describe it. To my senses,it seemed to be a hole in the ceiling from where i stretched out my hand, it felt as if i was 'fishing' a hand downwards in all directions although i could not see anything until i grabbed hold of a soft female hand and i started out sensing the hand softly and alternatively i also felt my hand being sensed, i didn't bother to check out whose hand i was touching, but i was sure it belonged to a soul mate. Now it occurs to me to have been in a higher dimension while i used my hand as a probe into a lower dimension seeking for 'parallel' friendly contact. It was an extremely pleasurable contact. And i sensed there was a loving warm personality behind that hand, i could feel its essence its substance, an uncondicional interaction where sensuality was excluded and the feeling is hard to describe.The periphery of the hole was just precisely the diameter of my hand and the hole seemed to be plastic cause it stretched to let my arm go down. I touched the other hand, and it felt smooth and the touching was done with the non-physical hands all the way down through the hole inside the interior of the cabin. I would call it clairsensitivity cause there was nothing but blackness. My sight open as i grabbed hold of a hand, before that It was blackness, and as i held that hand the feeling of interaction, friendly relationship based on true love. At the end of the experience my vision was good enough I could see the owner of that hand, a friend from work, a colleague. We were communicating using other means, a direct communication soul-to-soul. As i knew the owner of the hand i confess a faint feeling of sensuality appeared. I poked my arm out of the hole and remained on the top of the virtual cabin. i poked my arm through carefully. Nothing. The colleague had disappeared. No more hands. None. i ducked my arm back and felt myself standing once again on the top of the cabin and from there i woke up and got up in my physical, and sat up. i said to myself- Jesus!!!
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- i like that woman

Post by Tony »

out of the body connections 

I am getting tired of stating that we are multidimensional beings. Souls can be defined as having a center- the ego, ahamkara. The ego becomes less and less egoic or selfish in the ongoing process of evolution. Evolution is the most incorrect word cause in this word the psychological and cronological time is implied. It is definitely not a matter of time for consciousness simply in the explicit sense of being (verb to be=to exist as in the following example- 'God is'=God exists). It is a matter of enlightenment, only don't ask me how to get enlightenment cause i do not know. Connections or relationships are unavoidable, unpredictable and unstoppable (if this word has ever been created). Ah, d.it. I only know i came across one of the members of my soul group and fortunately this personality soul is quite a pretty woman, a teacher. Well when she was admitted at the school i work for it was love at first sight. Calm down this affair didn't work out as it should have ended. There are some dudes from my home town that got access to this thread and i cannot compromise the woman cause she is married. After a 6 month platonic relationship she moved out to another school and we definitely lost contact. But she kind of missed me cause she told one of she friends she wanted to see me. So i came over to the school she is presently working and before classes began i hurriedly talked to her. I told her to simply keep on thinking of me so that we could react contact in the astral realm as long as she would understand that there could be friendship between a man and a woman. Thinking of a man wouldn't make a sinner of her. Two weeks after i could notice the effects of that conversation. i dreamt of her. And when i say- i dreamt, i might as well say, we touched with all the realism as if i was 'feeling' her face in our 3d world- i would never do that cause i respect married women. And in the dream she was crying, her relationship with her husband was a hard trial to her, hard to cope with. i would do anything to spoil their relationship, nothing. But, only if she does not stand that anymore and if they break up for one reason or another, i swear that i can take a chance on her, of course if she ever want me by then, ahaha
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-leaving a network for dumbness on the part of the head

Post by Tony »

misinterpretation for dumbness 

S, have you noticed the statues of the pharaoh, Akenaton? You will notice that Akenaton have erected purposedly strange statues to depict his true nature- the spiritual androgynous he was inside, and Akenaton was married to nefertiti (the beauty of the nile) and had 3 daughters. i didn't jump to discuss androgyny, i meant to discuss the higher states of consciousness that resembles the mythic Adam Kadmon- the androgynous before the fall. In spiritualism it is a well known concept that spirits have no sex, right? So, the more evolved we get the more angel like we will appear to be. It seemed contradictory for you that i had to introduce a topic about sexuality. But paradoxical as it may seem i did not mean to talk about sexuality, on the contrary, i was referring myself to the angel that reside deep inside all of us who can reveal himself in his androgynous nature as we go through a transformative event as a nde. i may seem dumb for having some difficulties in writing in English. Nevertheless i understood pretty well what this article is about. Just like Robert Monroe i also thought i was going crazy and searched for professional help. Don't be mad at me for having spoiled what you had in mind S, by the way, perhaps it's best that i leave the site. =i was referring myself to another site, not this one. Then, one more attack of dumbness, the creature feels insecure imagining that i want to take his little piece of virtual land, i lose my patience and go away.

Re: experiences from tony-shift happens, s**t also happens

Post by Tony »

Shift happens, S**t also happens 

Going right to the point. i met one of my acquaintances in the astral two weeks ago. i dreamt she was bleeding. i came to the conclusion that her life was in great danger, the trial due to starting that day forward one can count 15 moons, my indian guide told me. From that moment on i just could not keep Lady Y. out of my mind. My gosh, what would happen to Lady Y. ? Would she survive? The vision was clear- she was taking a risk of being hit by a bullet. I got so upset about that precognitive dream that the following night after the dream i just could not sleep, tossing and turning in bed, should i tell her, or not? I decided to forget the whole issue for the sake of my sanity and peace of mind. The technique i used was delivering everything in the god's hands, just like Lady Y would say herself for being a faithful. She would never believe in me, never. I would not like to become famous in my hometown. People are somewhat used to my bending metal, but forseeing the fate of my family's friends, oh, no, that was too much.
=2 weeks after the dream i had the episode happened, it was like Ma Baker in old Chicago Town- Ma Baker was the meanest cat in old Chicago Town= 'Put your hands in the air, give me all your money'. Lady Y. was stolen and had her car robbed on the spot, right! Police pursued the escaping car that was bumped against a wall. No comments!!!
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- revival event

Post by Tony »

parallel dimensions 

it is 6:37 a.m now and i am gonna blow the school whistle in 10 min. leaving me little time to post a comment on tonight's experience. In fact it happened just 2 hours ago.
i was intrigued by the fact that i had been performing paranormal tricks into lower dimensions. There's always a purpose behind our actions. And i still couldn't figure out the reason why i had been been acting out on the square of that town attracting attention like Uri Geller. (Uri Geller came to Brazil in 1975 and it was an incredible awesome show). Some people say that i plagiarize, no i don't do that, i only imitate the style. In that astral city i mixed Uri Geller and Thomaz Morton styles in one adding my own style. I had gone back to that town (an astral city). I noticed that citizens already recognized me, they even liked me as an actor, a clown, an artist or a healer, a prophet or everything at the same time. It was a revival event this time and the square was crowded. How do we call spiritual money? Bonus-hour, spiritual cookies? i know that i am already the talk of that town, i am known, published no spiritual book, but i am famous. Well i took advantage of the situation to manipulate the crowds (uhm i love that word) into healing them, having their demons expelled, laying my hands on the top of the discarnates head and pronouncing RA very loud, exhaling, the explosive RA to induce faith in people, and awe, too. The demonized were put together in front so that the faithful happy crowd could help me exorcize them out of the victims, and their hands enthusiastically and heaven attended our reviving prayers filled with expectancy, full of hope and true naive faith. ...6.50=a.m= time to have the whistle blown, the students are getting into the school....
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- FFA

Post by Tony »

the mysterious sleep paralysis 
In order to release the stress from the inner brain noises-the first projective sign the non physical body is detaching off the physical body one might as well try what i named as Fake Falling Asleep- FFA is signing a peace contract with the enemy assuming that the objective mind is a foe. You pretend to be sleeping deceiving the alert sentinel of your objective mind- the one which fears to die. Let me discuss a little bit about the objective mind and the role it plays in impairing obe. It is well known that 'every living thing, every existing thing, will protect itself, support and defend itself. This is instinctive. The objective mind won't surrender itself so easily. It reacts instinctively as the ego turns it down for its counterpart (the counterpart of the objective mind)- the subjective mind that takes over during an obe. The objective mind reacts as a jealous girlfriend being considered as a second best rose, understand? There are many different ways in pleasing the objective mind that is related to the most primitive part of the brain. It seems to be nonsensical but it only looks like it. Pleasant feeling relating to earthly pleasures, anything connected to the root chakra and sacral chakra, anything that connects you to the earth, the instincts, the need of fulfillment, the need of completion, the roots imbedded in your unconscious, the competitive nature, the boy or girl inside yourself-if you belong to the feminine or masculine gender. In a word, in order to guarantee that your objective mind won't spoil your attempt into doing obes it is a good idea to appease , to nurture, to feed its instinctive joyful nature. Only do not be silly and misinterpret the whole simple thing supposing that you will have to disrespect the law or break the basic principles where relationships are established. But you simply give yourself permission to stroll around by yourself buying your boy/girl inside an ice cream, for instance, stop walking on the streets as if you were a robot, watch some silly soap operas for a chance.
For brain strain i use brain squeeze. Funny it seems as if the brain is a voluntary muscle. You start focusing on the Ajna Chakra where they said it is settled your third eye. As time goes by you will begin to notice that the brain is much more than an ugly mass of sticky grey material. The brain is an organ, and it has muscles. When you accomplished feeling your brain you will get to squeeze it, strain it, of course what you will be straining is the counterpart of your material brain, the nonphysical brain. There are lots to learn from the vibrational state leading to sleep paralysis. By the way the latter has proved to be a doorway into down to earth contacts. Assumed alien abductions, alleged obsessive processes, experiences in clairaudience often take place during vibrational states plus intra brainy sounds and sleep paralysis.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-signing a peace treat with sceptics

Post by Tony »

i am beginning to change my approach into these topics- i mean psychic phenomena, spirit communication, ndes, obes, lucid dreams and correlates. This is still new to me. Perhaps i had been contaminating myself with my assumptions on Dr. Jeffrey Long's site taking a way diametrically opposed to sceptics, being categorical in my statements which has been giving me a great number of visits-nearly 16.000 by now. Now i am still clueless on how to behave after i have given away the wish to be understood having the acceptance of everyone, fearing to be misunderstood. Nevertheless, i take lucid dreaming as an example. if i have the chance to have a free section of psychotherapy myself having my inner conflicts revealed in a lucid dream, since i will feel myself better in the morning upon my wakening it does not matter how silly that lucid dream seemed to be as long as it proved to be a way of releasing conflicts from my unconscious. Applying the same stream of thoughts, it does not really matter if i have really lived 450 years B.C at the times of Cyrus- the Great. What matters is that having visions from that time made me more participant in the historical events even if everything was virtual. Perhaps the symbols conveying power themselves manifested in those lucid dreams (from Babylon in all its glorious days) ignited some power in my conscious mind and helped me deal with the so many challenges in living (waking up at 6 a.m everyday in this cold weather). So, i am adopting a new insight into these subjective issues and i am determined that i won't criticize anyone as he states to have seen an angel with wings during their ndes. All i have to do is agreeing, what counts most is that the experiencer had his life changed after the event no matter if he had seen Jesus or only a familiar spirit. i will hold on to the consistency of my statements cause they make sense to me.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Tony

Re: experiences from tony-Dr. Jeffrey Long is as stubborn as you

Post by Tony »

Hello, Summerland,
Dr. Long in his assertions and assumptions is as stubborn a believer as you are as a fanatic skeptic. You, Summerlander think that there's nothing paranormal about NDEs and OBEs , both phenomena being the product of the brain activity. You are Dra. Susan Blackmore in a pair of pants wearing a bear or a moustache.