Re: experiences from tony- i like that woman

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Tony

Re: experiences from tony

Post by Tony »

A p that reprimands ghosts=
It was early morning and it was raining. i was standing by the glass porch of my bedroom ready to go out despite viewing everything around as if the walls didn't exist i could not realize i was out of the body taking on the energy body, called perispit. It feels so natural clothing on it that i could not realize at that time i was a ghost in the next etheric dimension next to our 3D. i got annoyed to see a little girl by five standing in my bedroom. She was wearing modern clothes, on jeans and white fancy blouse, sandals on. 'What the reck are you doing in my bedroom?. She disappeared, leaving me to think she could as well have been one of my youngest's new little girlfriend. Only then i understood i was into another dimension closer to this one and the shock between dimensions brought me back to my physical body.

A p that gets frightened as he scares living people=locale I according to Robert Monroe
Finding myself in the slums of Rio de Janeiro as a ghost i sat on a wooden fence to watch negro women washing clothes. i caused my energy body to be grosser by drawing energy out of the two women as a vampire so to say. The element water triggers the process of getting a more grosser energy body to the extent of being visible. One of the women sensed my ghostly presence and turn back to see me on the fence right behind them. She screams terrorized and i screamed too as if i had been found out doing something wrong, i got back to my physical body with a start 700 miles away from where i had been. It took nano-seconds to get back home.

A p that gets scared to see his late wife's ghost in his house for the first time=
Being repetitive it feels so natural to be on the etherical dimension that sometimes i forget to be wearing a different clothing. I was talking, discussing 'metaphysics' with my wife, holding her gently on the couch while our little daughter (who is still incarnated and at that time found herself on the next dimension) was playing around us in the carpet of my mother's living room. Suddenly i reminded of her dead physical body in the coffin, disfigured, discolored and could not understand how it could be possible to be touching her as if she had never 'died'.Suddenly i realized we were together as ever, this time on another dimension sharing the fact to be wearing a body of the same frequency. The trauma of her physical death spoiled the meeting and i started screaming on that other dimension to be waking up on my physical body with a great start.

Astral helpers aided me into meeting her again after several months. She has been rescued and has been undergoing treatment, rehab. and has also entered school there. This time she appears transformed but i recognized her pretty well. Astral helpers had arranged so that she could have her appearance changed so that we could meet in peace and serenity and it worked. Extremely vivid experience in which she showed her concerns about the way i was leading my life. Her guide had an eye on us so that he could interfere if something went wrong. He felt a certain release to see i was keeping emotional balance. The transformation in her face had worked out right. I knew while the experience took place that i was into another dimension and got assured she finally had been rescued after one year wandering into the umbral. After the experience i went to talk to the shaman that rules our craft and before i told him anything he gave me the exact details i had seen myself, about the circumstances she has been living in her current life on the astral, the classes she was attending to, the subject of the classes. It all matched and confirmed. i got content and my emotional health improved since then. i stay more grounded and am the person i have always been, calm, tranquil, in peace, sort of hillarious and ett,ett.

]
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re:-recurrent precognitive dreams-

Post by Tony »

My true individual mission in life is in response for a natural calling since i am an inborn paranormal, seeing and talking to discarnate spirits since i was a little boy. So, it is obvious that functioning in two different dimensions on a daily basis led me to be intrigued how any other people could not experience the things i always do. If you have been following me you will know that my wife passed away by the end of 2010 jumping from my hometown bridge drowning in the Paranaiba river and the tragic photos can be available on the internet. Her psychiatrist diagnosed her as a schizo but he didn't convince me. All i know is that i did everything possible to save her life cause i had been having recurrent precognitive bad dreams in which i used to see her dead body being taken by the river flow in dark waters. Well, 'paranaíba' in tupi, the language of brazilian indians 'parana'-river- 'íba'-dirty or bad for fishing. i might have got that clue after having dreamt of that. I only know that i have been following my wife in her new course in the astral sphere since then.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re:team work towards obes.

Post by Tony »

Having joined discarnate beings in locale 2-using Monroe’s terminology-the spirit world, and visited spiritual colonies, Carl was convinced of the existence of life after death from his own experience. Then he was convinced by a spiritualist spiritist psychiatrist to join in spiritual séances together with a number of his friends, colleagues interested in spiritism to begin to explore the possibilities of contacting the dead in order to help people suffering from spiritual obsessions-the number one cause of madness among mental deranged patients . The group began with the customary attempts at using two she-mediums, one at a time. They would lie on a kind of comfortable table being energized by a group of seven, coached and oriented by the psychiatrist into projecting their perispirit or energy body to an astral place called Master Alaan’s Monastery of the Sons of Light -no spirit raps occurred, and Carl was astonished when it became evident that his two flying she colleagues had been describing the same ‘places’ and situations, details from a past life memory that he, Carl could watch in his dreams, the plot matched in details, so to say cause Fátima and Cleuza  were  powerful OBErs and mediums. So, after a few sessions-they were all recorded on tape, Master Alaan-whose last incarnation in the planet earth happened in the times of Cirus- the great-king of Persia- Alaan  announced his presence as Fátima and Cleuza’s spirit control, and our common guide through the ladies’ mediumship and within a brief period of time he began talking to the ladies not speaking through them directly, rather transmitting prayers and esoteric teachings worthy of a true master, about which the half ignorant ladies could have never learned previously, even if they had attended colleage, and the most learned between them was Cleuza who was a Portuguese teacher (in Brazil we can only speak Portuguese, no Spanish and no Italian)- a housewife, a complete laywoman on esoteric matters.  The language was not down-to-earth but elaborated and often colored with brainy oriental stories similar to those zen little tales for one to dig into a moral at the end. Master Alaan method is the way of the heart, a romantic poetic way of pure compassion    , often colored with the highest spirituality and he stated that it was his mission to perform the process of mind over matter, the true alchemy and he would deliver inspirational messages. Although Carl was regularly producing dramatic telekinetic phenomena for his eyes only his colleagues from the Center ignored about that. Carl prudently refrained himself from showing off while  attending to the séances. He was there by invitation only in order to be among spiritist people. Since our little sort of selected group dealt with the so called intellectual phenomena belonging to a restricted group, and exoterically people were claiming good results in their health by our spiritualistic holistic treatment we just accepted that ordering of things and moved on in our spiritist work. No one could tell that the intellectual phenomena were produced through fraudulent means, we knew that pure faith also can heal and we simply and candidly accepted things as they were, it was a very happy phase. .
Carl is how i call myself at times.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re:-et phenomena-

Post by Tony »

i've had lots of experiences in fact on a daily basis, i do not care so much for these phenomena, i mean, vibrations and inner sounds. Perhaps i may talk some more on the vibratory phase that it is consider to be a part of the intermediary phase. it is really possible to maintain dual perceptions and even more. Sleep paralysis rotating, swimming, rubbing ghostly hands before one's eyes in a word getting out of the physical body by any means-flying through the front door or jumping from a high building. Anything possible has been tested and experienced by me in the beginning. It is also possible to maintain at least two launching platforms, so to say, being aware of such platforms or bodies, transporting oneself from one vehicle to another, experiencing different scenery,being aware almost simultaneously or shifting from one platform to the other as i said being aware, being conscious, experiencing, perceiving different levels of reality, different dimensions. One i projected my consciousness from my physical body taking on the etheric body and visiting a spiritual colony where i watched an old man sitting on a bench on a park with his dog ,entertained people performing telekinetic tricks and they would applaud enthusiastically. Leaving the etheric body hanging over the physical i shifted my consciousness to the mental apparatus and watched what only a NDEr can view. then, back to the spiritual colony-as i again got aware of the things i had been doing. Bodies are like launching platforms. Considering the gross etherical plane right next to our physical bodies. So that you may maintain in the gross etheric plane- that is a replica of our 3dimensional plane -you have to have long years of practice or be an inborn psychic. UFOs are hovering about in this dimension. If you maintain awareness in the referred lower etheric dimension no wonder you will be having an encounter any time. People usually search for UFOs trying to view them in our 3d. The right place to view them and meet et. is in the lower etheric 'grey' plane.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: experiences from an inborn psychic- et influence-

Post by Tony »

There are beings from higher dimensions whose light body vibrate 5 or 7 times higher than our human etheric bodies. Some call them angels other extraterrestrial. The fact, William is that -angels or ets. they have never left us. Obviously they come to us, they behold us like a nanny often does to the child. They never impose themselves over us cause they do not wish to take over us and do not meddle in our human affairs. It is no use theorizing on them. It is worth it to remember that they are nothing but older brothers, so to say, in the plane of creation. At times some of them may even approach an earthling being. But they often choose to meet an initiate, never a novice. i have been visited by someone like that. i was going through the phase of sleep paralysis. Had projected my etheric body just some inches from the physical body. They were not in a state of coincidence, still not yet completely detached one another. I remember pretty well that i watched the being with my para-eyes standing right in front of the bed imposing an extremely high frequency of vibration. A very tall, thin and androgynous like appearance completely devoid of any sexuality or sensuality and his face was human like. But i knew he could not be human, could not. My etheric body and by resonance, my physical body vibrated and shook as cel. phones in a triple mode although not so explicitly of course, gently but steady, following a certain mode of vibe. induced by that entity. HE/ SHE-did not inspired terror, on the contrary, the being and its vibe. pervaded the room with peace, a heavenly bliss inexplicable, extremely healthy. William, a being like that would never approach a novice into the astral domains, oh, no. The novice feeling himself paralysed and stopped to return to his physical body would have considered the entity as a demon, for sure and he would have been so traumatized by the experience that he would never again venture in obes and so on.

Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: -sleep paralysis

Post by Tony »

we have a feeling that the bed is vibrating as if a cel. phone. Sleep paralysis is the sign that the etheric body is realy to leave and it is out of coincidence but still clung to the physical body and then one starts to perceive noises that can seem incredibly loud what terrorizes the newcomer. No matter how loud the noises appear to be, there's no record indicating that someone has exploded. The hissing only shows that energy is being released is being wasted and time is approaching to attempt a complete separation. BUT WHILE VIBRATIONS ARE ON IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ADVISABLE TO TRY A SEPARATION. Let the vibrations calm down and the noise stops and then you may try rotation, sinking the twin body down the bed, wiggering missing limbs and so on. It is not sufficient to be out of the body, one must have a goal to reach. Well, i have my loved discarnate wife to search for and as i work for the spiritist center craft there are lots of tasks to do on the etheric plane, such as projecting to the center joining the spiritual guides and take care of incarnate and discarnate sick people and so on.   
Tony

Re: -precognitive lucid dream-

Post by Tony »

At length we finally learn how to tell a dream from a true OBE. And there's always something in a dream that lead one to affirm to be dealing with precognitions about something you will experince in your future, something that will be either good or bad for you. This current record is about a precognitive dream about a good event that was still to come to me about which i had no clue, hadn't been planned or arranged. But really happened.
Not so long ago I dreamt i was walking on foot down an old unpaved road that led to Y, a little town near mine. It was sure a lucid dream i could feel my bare foot on road while i wondered what i would doing there, why walking on foot since i could be riding my car to that so known town. Then i started to listen to music and sensed the atmosphere of festivity. Somehow i had got the message from that dream cause i started to go back, now running uphill to my town.
I woke up from that dream puzzled. There was some meat in that dream. It really wanted to tell me something. The town of Y-such a long time i had been there. Only 30 KM away from my town. And music, festivities, why?
The answer came by a phone call. I had made friends with a couple of young 'love birds' who had just got married and we used to visit one another, i had already visited the boy's family and also made acquaintance with the girl's father. And on the phone my new friend was inviting me to go to a show put on by a new artist that we knew so well, that new singer was putting on a show in his home town, the town of Y.
Well, Together with both of the couple's families and with their neighbors we all went to the town of Y to watch the new singer's show. And it was a very nice show.
Tony

Re: -my wife's precognitive dreams-

Post by Tony »

I had long stopped doubting X’s dreams. ‘Do you know who’s dropping by this Sunday?’ I knew what came next. ‘No, I replied, You dreamt again’.‘Who?’- ‘W or Y’. The following Sunday W or Y was at our door. It was getting sickening. But at least once the topic of her dream was so strange that I didn’t believe it would come through. She had dreamt a school had been bombed and lots of kids had been killed among teachers and school personnel. ‘To happen in a short time’, she added. No, that could not be possible. It occurred to me that she had been very bothered about schools at that time, complaining about my long absences from home. I work for two schools most part of the day. The dream probably depicted her anger at schools and everything relating to education. Since we had always been frank to each other I let her know what I thought of her dream. But she insisted something would happen soon. A school would be bombed and lots of children would die. In order to avoid further argument cause she had always been stubborn and categorical in her assertions and got mad if I doubted her psychic abilities. Taking two to have a fight I decided to put an end to a possible fighting saying=’Well, so let’s wait and see’. From the bottom of my heart I could not believe it would come true ‘Impossible’-I stated to myself.
In a month time children and school personnel had been kidnapped in Russia and the school was really bombed an unfortunately many children had been killed.
Worldwide the common feeling was deep sadness. The fact unfortunately happened. It was simply terrible.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: --telepathy or clairvoyance?

Post by Tony »

i was but 19 when i first signed up for a course on Parapsychology sponsored by 'Silva Mind Control'. Since then i used to practise the exercises relating to dreams, lucid dreams and consciousness projection, and all the others concerning to develop the healing abilities, control of pain, ett, ett. At the end of the course lasting one week we would be ready to play the role of a psychic trying to divine a case. So we would do that in pairs-'the controller' and 'the psychic'. A name was given to the 'psychic', the adress and age. Just that. The psychic was supposed to try to make contact to 'the adress' and divine details about his or her life, including try to psychic a probable health problem that the 'target' would be undergoing. i would be correct at least 80% in my first 'cases' as i went on taking part in refresher courses. In one of these refresher courses the instructor was a woman-Dr. Susie-a parapsychologist. She proposed a case to all of the participants. We were to enter the alpha stage or even theta lying in mattresses or sitting in comfortable chairs. While the instructor led participants into the alpha stage i kept on pacing, pacing holding a little crystal ball in my hand. While she conducted the exercise from time to time i stared at her and she stared at me. i was trying to keep contact to Dr. Susie's mind in order to divine what was on her mind for the occasion. Participants having supposedly reached the alpha stage the instructor gave us the name of the person- a male by his sixties and then she told us his address. Now it was up to us to do our job. The exercise over we went to a coffee break. With eyes wide opened holding my crystal ball i 'saw' a man lying in bed very sick, i 'saw' Dr. Susie sitting next to him. 'Yes'. The man, the target, was the instructor's father and had suffered an BVC-or Brain vascular accident-BVA? for you Americans? The right side of his brain had been damaged seriously and this affected the movements on the left side of his body. I came up to the instructor and politely asked to be listened to. She said 'yes'- i spat up for her ears only-'The man is your dad, she is very ill, suffered an BVA, the right side of his brain was seriouly damage affecting the left side of his body, he is motionless by now' and i dared to add- 'i am sorry.' She confirmed everything and she added. 'i felt you going into my mind, i felt your energy, i mentally asked you if you had got the picture of my dad in bed and me by his side, i did that to all assembly'. I replied to her. 'But doctor, i did it wide awake and pacing'. She said-'you must be practising it a lot, you can only be an innate psychic.

Mentioning Silva Mind Control created by José Silva in Laredo Texas i wish to add that in SMC method neophytes work in couples =a controller and a percipient. When in alpha or theta the controller is to pass to the psychic the address, the age, the gender of the aim.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: experiences -

Post by Tony »

Ghosts
Morning had Just broken, one could feel the fresh air gusts from the pouring rain. It felt good standing by the glass door leading to the porch. I turned out for a moment and watched the well known messed up single bedroom. Everything so familiar. I was ready to leave and breath in the fresh air. Hey, how could that little girl come into the room? A five year old thin little girl on modern clothing with sandals on. This is how my head worked as I followed her walking across the room. She eyed me to as if expecting to be reprimanded as I soon started to do=
‘What the h… are you doing in my...?’ I was about to ask her. But she had vanished away without a trace. I got amazed and in a fleeting moment I realized I was out of my physical body in the ethereal of my house and just woke up in my 3D surroundings still lying in bed. The first thing that occurred to me since then was typing the experience so that I could share with you. My intuition tells me that the experience relates to coming across ghosts or discarnate entities. It could also have been an encounter with an incarnate little girl out of the body. I have never seen that little girl before. If I did I would sure recognize her. She didn’t look like my two nieces of her age neither did she resembled any one of my little daughter’s little girlfriends.
i have had encounters with ets and have travelled on a spacecraft to planet Mars. The craft looked like a big cigar and i was invited to embark while i was walking in the grey sphere right next to ours. Anyone having be conscious on this sphere would name it as the etherical sphere about which i have already had the chance to refer myself to. In the etherical sphere one would still have the tri-dimensional notion-space-time and mind (brain) and the ship took some time to get to planet Mars. They all seemed to me androgynous in appearance but one could still observed that some of them resembled women and other men. Definitevely they don't procreate 'anymore' but still carry some resemblance to their neighbors- the terrestrials, us. I have no words to describe what i see. I found myself in a large computer room, they seemed to be working. They all have a nice looking appearance. None of them have those strange et eyes, no. They seemed to be incredibly beautiful. If they were 100% male i would call them handsome. The journey back ended up as the ship landed in front of my house and when i walked my little way back into my physical body to wake up as i am used to do everyday.
The  passage to the lower grey etheric sphere, the portal is through-sleep paralysis.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: -astral sex sensed by pineal gland

Post by Tony »

multiple orgasms in the pineal gland
Today i am concerned with sex. The most talked about subject and written about i sex. The most misunderstood, misinterpretted and confusing subject. We either try to avoid this subject and jump into indulgement through rationalization (finding out excuses for what we consider to be our weakest points of character). Instead of letting it express freely, (flowing free in the fluidity of its nature) so that we can apply the light of understanding into it, we most invariably rush in repressing it, suppressing it, analysing it, trying to subduing it, in other words doing something to it-and this is not true awareness. All it would take is unconditional awareness following the facts. Sex is deeply buried in our unconscious mind. Sex needs to be illumined with the light of consciousness. The topic os sex is also swept under the carpet of oblivion. It is a taboo topic. Parents do not come out into discussing it with children. First of all the parents don't know themselves the underlying fact about the subject. When you miss the right understanding, you miss understand. If you don't apply your own intuition on the subject you go searching for authorities that may have pre-conceived ideas about it, so things may get really complicated. But better something than nothing. So, they might as well search some councelling on the part of physicians, therapists, psychologists. But nothing compares to your own understanding. Have you ever listened to it? Really? Have you lived with it, having a direct emotional contact to it, not only an intellectual contact, but a direct contact to sex. Do you love your body enough? How far do you know your body? I mean without prejudices, without pre-conceived ideas. It is enough. it seems i am far away from the topic, i have diverted. I only posted a drawn out introduction to try and depict the complexity of the subject. Touched it gently, but i don't mean to put my finger on it now.
Conventional knowledge, based on 3D concept (space, time, brain)will never understand what i dare to say now=conventionality will never advocate the possibility of having non-ejaculatory orgasms for men. But get know it is possible, fissible, available. Not only on our 3D world, but also on the 4D, world-hey the 4D world is the so called the astral plane, the uncharted sea for most of us-but not for the psychic person, not for the paranormal. It is possible sex on the 4D spheres, possible and most fullfiling act that pleases both parts-if they both are awaken in that dimension. Well, i met a yoguine (a woman who practises yoga) in the astral sphere. Spiritual resonance led us to hold one another and i have multiple orgasms IN THE PINEAL GLAND!!!! Since i was experiencing the fireworks i do not know how the yoguine were manifesting her own orgasm. ______
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: experiences from an inborn psychic-

Post by Summerlander »

Sex is desired and feared at the same time.  By the way, a few questions: What are 4D spheres? What is an inborn psychic?  Do you believe that in the phase we travel to the astral plane? And... do you think the pineal gland is the seat of the soul?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Re: -probe descending my house

Post by Tony »

E.T activity- Have you ever seen an ET probe?
Once her older son went to live with us till his father got a better place for him to stay. 24 year old tall lad. i used to get along well with him despite of the terrible fact of his defects of character that i rationalized as youth manias. 4 years ago or such. i remember pretty well it was a Sunday morning and we three-me, his mother and him were chatting in the back yard of the house. Suddenly i could see a ball of light descending onto the house. it was a undeniable et manifestation. i told him, 'X, do you believe in ets?' It was not necessary to add more. He could see it with his naked eyes. 'he started to scream and curse like hell and started to look for his camera. Since he could not find it he went outside to check and see if his eyes were deceiving him. His mother just smiled while i laughed aloud. Partly for the surprise to have seen another manifestation and partly for the lad's reaction.
ET probes hovering over streets in São Paulo-Brazil is not unusual and have been captured by several eye-witnesses documented by films taken by cell cameras and even good shots from more advanced technology. So that you may have an idea how they look like, well, they move like those balloons or little toy hellicopters monitored by someone. The only difference is that the probes are bright small lighters as if tiny stars flying slow and low entering a building or a house unexpectedly. Most times disappering from where they go into as if they have found their destiny.
Douglas finally came into the house in hopes to find that shiny ball of light, but i knew that it wouldn't be visible anymore cause it belongs to that dimension that i named as ethereal or etherical.
i know that somehow i lent him energy to view the probe. This is wide awake, i mean a 3d experience going on the 4closer d.
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re:

Post by Tony »

Sex is desired and feared at the same time.  By the way, a few questions: What are 4D spheres? What is an inborn psychic?  Do you believe that in the phase we travel to the astral plane? And... do you think the pineal gland is the seat of the soul?Report to moderator    Logged "Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Last edited by Tony on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: like Peter Pan

Post by Tony »

Post subject: Like Peter Pan
Now you know that i would be selling my clothes in Brasília and in spite of the fact my ex-wife and me have never got along well as a couple, so much so that we got divorced, we would be good partners and business prospered. We had been arguing too much during these business trips to Brasília and one night having stayed at her aunt's house we had discussed so hard that i left her with her aunt and went to look for a hotel to take a rest cause i was just exhausted. Jumped in the hotel bed and had one of the most incredible experiences i have ever had in all of my life. Soon after heavily sleep i found myself out of the body watching my physical body lying there like a corpse. i touched myself, my head, checked out that i was wide awake, with the difference that now i was taking on another body, the ghostly body as i use to say. Well, i said to myself, 'i won't be staying here stuck in this hotel room. i will take a walk and visit Brasília at night, i will ghostly fly around'. i flew towards the glass window and pass through it easily without getting hurt. So i visit Brasília in a most unforgettable way. i used to do that riding my car. i had always wanted to do it by hellicopter, but now i was flying and hovering like a hellicopter myself on the admin. buildings, the tv tower, the park, anywhere i like to go. The interest thing and most relevant in this OBE is that while it took place i haven't lost awareness neither for a second. i really was awareness myself, i was in possession of all my faculties like a spirit, like a ghost returning to the hotel room in which i left my physical body and getting into it in a tranquil way. My physical body woke up after the ghost return and after that i could hardly go back to sleep. This has been the most wonderful OBE i have ever had in locale I.

Re: experiences from tony- e.t gadgets

Post by Tony »

E.T. activity--
once i had a dream in which i could see an et at a certain distance while i performed some training on psychokinetic energy, telekinetic dreams end up to manifest themselves on the stage of our 3D world, i could feel during that dream that the pk force or tk (as you wish) were being sent by the et-the typical et head and big eyes that we are usually seen in magazines, those who have a plastic skin-those who haven't got any human feeling. People find it strange and unusual to admit the existence of ets,least- their positive influence over us, human beings, i wish i knew why. We are almost always in contact to the animals, we domesticate them, we 'talk' to them and we don't find that odd, we train them to act like us. Why couldn't ets make part of our living? i tell'ya,  they do, they do. One of the best known reporter into the after life-the spirit-'André Luís' channelled by Xico Xavier talked about in his book 'Our Home'- the existence of strange means of transportation that resemble airplanes named by him as 'airbus'- Paraphrasing André Luís the angels (ets) develop those kind of devices adding to that that all the cyber technology in 'Our Home'- the etheric Colony belong to et knowledge for those human wandering temporarily into the so many astral realms- summarizing all technological apparatuses, the cyber intricate complicated system, the healing 'beats'- color treatment- 'binaural beats'-that later on inspired our technicians to develop the technology that allow us to enter alpha stage in 5 or 10 min. (availabe on utube-search for 'binaural beats' plz)-the interchange, the inspirational source on the part of ets
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- tv signal captured by the cel. phone?

Post by Tony »

true listening is the most difficult thing in the world. The pre-requisite into true listening is putting your prejudices aside for a while and try to investigate. No investigation starts with an assumption, none. A paranormal cannot be measured by normal people. A psychic must be put at stake, must be tested by keen apparatuses that detect psychic energy. This has to be done at a special laboratory for psychical abilitities analysis. i told you once and i tell you twice=the most relevant thing is that i am 100% sure of myself and the motives that led me into posting on the internet. Why? I have lots of psychic experiences to share and most of them concerning to PK phenomena-that can be verified. Cause we must doubt all authorities. i doubt myself. So, when something unusual happens i try hard and investigate all possible 3D explanations just like i did as to that experience in which my cell phone played a tv program the parabolic receptor being off. I check that out with an electrical engineer, the possibility of my cell phone receive the signal directly from the parabolic without the aid of the receptor. And the answer was what i expected-No possibility. Seeing is believing.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-remote viewing- where are my headphones?

Post by Tony »

i was attending my last year before entering college, it's been some time. We had a Literature teacher who impressed us for his intelligence. Since he was extremely ugly and fat they named him as pig. This teacher was also a lawyer and interested in psychical phenomena. The owner of a very large library. He had always been very close to my family and i used to practise meditation in his house on the weekends. He proposed an experiment on mental projection. It was a Saturday afternoon. I was supposed to travel to one of my colleague's house and see what he was doing at that time. So i did (mentally). I saw my colleague looking for his headphones high and low and he could not find them. That's what i reported to the teacher that as a flight controller brought me back from the altered state i was. To my surprise my teacher told me- 'Let's go to Heleno's house right now'. Well, we did. We rang the bell and Heleno showed up a little bit stupified. Heleno told us= 'Did you ring the bell just half an hour ago?'= Gee! Our teacher negate. Heleno replied= 'Funny, it seemed to me to have heard the bell ringing.' Then i realized that somehow, through intuition Heleno had sensed my mental presence in his house. Our teacher asked him= 'What were you doing at about half an hour ago? Heleno replied= 'i was searching my headphones.'
The following Monday night, there we were together for another Literature class with the 'pig'. And to my embarassment he told the class about our experiment and Heleno confirmed before the whole class. Every body clapped hands and i felt completely ashamed.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-on locale 2-the spirit world- the astral hospital

Post by Tony »

New-comers into these domains will probably find it strange to be operating without the frame which is based our three dimensional world that constitutes in time, space and mind. There one will experience a 4D world in which consciousness and its perceptive abilities takes over above and beyond.
Among so many others i recollect at the moment 'waking up' at a great hospital complex. One would be amazed to see the complexity, top technology, ett, ett.
In order to make sure of myself i was really projected and not experiencing a lucid dream, thus investigating into the validity of an OBE on Locale II i started to search high and low, going up and down the stairs, inquiring into anyone among passers-by-doctors, nurses, the hospital personnel in general where could i met someone who could furnish me any info about that place since they all seemed so busy as we often find them in hospitals. I was determined to seek for an answer before the experience ended up unexpectedly. All in the flutter, trying to keep emotional balance i finally was heading a certain ward in the hospital that could only be the one where the headquarters functioned. Apparently my sixth sense were working properly cause i was finally heading a door that i sensed would led me into the Principal office. Without ceremony i just went into, rather, i hurried into a great room where a meeting was taking place. Participants in white and serious faces stared me for a while somewhat annoyed and intrigued by my presence. I began to spit out the motives that drove me to interrupt them but i lost consciousness and was pulled back onto my physical body.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony- lucid dreams are not only mere randonness scenes

Post by Tony »

Lucid dreams may convey messages from deceased loved ones   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Then she asked= 'So, why is her deceased mother so worried about her?' i answered her- 'do not know exactly, Regina, but i am gonna try and find out'. So i told Regina that i had been following my late wife since she physically died, that she had been rescued lately after having lived in the darkness for a year. ...Now i have to do some tasks, but i intend to get back on and tell you the outcome of my last conversation with my late wife (i don't consider her so late that way) about her concerns about our daughter'

i asked to be illumined on the issue. it didn't make sense. our daughter had gained more than a fostered mother- my ex- considers my youngest (my deceased wife's daughter) as her own natural daughter. How to reconcile this fact and my deceased wife's worries? The answer to this question was brought about by a lucid dream in which my deceased wife formulated all her concerns creating a very vivid picture clarifying but not solving the issue.

i can discern pretty well my own creation and the product of someone else's mind. This time i was watching my deceased wife's motion picture. 'My ex, my youngest daughter and me in the living room. i was playing with my youngest while i sensed my late wife's presence in the backstage. Her presence grew more concrete in the form of jumping black cats made out of smoke (probably the smoke of cigs cause my late wife used to smoke quite a lot). The jumping cats angled towards my youngest and i knew my late wife felt a longing to be with us again. The message could not be clearer. My heart grew tighter with compassion. Time could not be reversed. Unfortunately her insane act had opened a wide gap between us, between her and the child.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-pk experiment-

Post by Tony »

Last time I put on a PK show at the club I could sense such pathetic side having myself as the victim of an insane show, I admit. I love a stage and when I saw the chance to show myself off, so many people around me, I would not let the opportunity slip by. Then I stood up and told everybody that I would try to bend a fork before their eyes using the power of my mind. So, I had a fork brought to the table in front of me, I drank up two glasses of beer and without touching the fork, while the little crowd kept silence in expectancy for a while I put all my strenght waving my hand over, not on, over the fork that began to bend. Next there came cheers and i had to leave the table throwing up and very unwell to have a terrible night full of nightmares and a great great hangover the following day.
i consider that consciousness is timeless and spaceless, and psychical reading can be possible exactly because thought patterns are so predictable, one can infer from a more subtle 'intelligent' observation-just like someone suggested. And there's a whole content of manipulation in this issue,i admit-true psychics can be very manipulative.
the trialectical space seems to be very relevant and interesting. Field studies in Parapsychology detecting the energy projected by a paranormal in influencing matter even in a faraday field reveals that something was projected from the paranormal consciousness, something palpable and concrete taking for granted that we are talking about a subtler mood of matter, but sufficently concrete to be detected by keen apparatuses.
faraday cage- a cage surrounded by and electric magnetic field of energy in which a tiny hypersensitive object with an electronic bit is placed as an experiment of projection of PK power. ..
. I wish I could dedicate myself contributing to societies and universities who study parapsychology seriously.
At least it is a good start, isn't it, ?, bending forks can be a stupid action since you can twist the fork easily with your hands, besides why bending forks. I assure you that stainless steal spoons one cannot bend easily. But PK-Psycho-kinetic effect can be more clearly observed while intellectual effects such as Clairvoyance and telepathy are subject to doubts. Setting out such a journey is exposing oneself to ridiculous. Only well established personalities-those who need no approval out of society venture in such a journey. They have nothing to lose since they never make money out of it. On the contrary they spend 'up' money. Why 'up'? Because one cannot get any practical reward out of it.
. I only think of a possibility psychic phenomena can be studied and the supposed paranormals be tested under strick parameters. There sure is some meat in the claimed psychic powers amongs so many demonstrations of illusionism and charlatanism.
. It’s Okay, then, to be a skeptic, but I repeat “skeptic with balanceâ€
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-phenomena just happen-

Post by Tony »

We are not against the authentic skepticism, the healthy skepticism, the objective skepticism. A true skeptic is a person who uses common sense and reasons

rationally, a person who shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice and preconceptions and a person who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

However, we are against the cheap skepticism, the ignorant skepticism, the sick skepticism that denies everything for no reason.

These skeptics should call themselves pseudo-skeptics instead because they do not offer another valid solution to many mysteries; they do not come up with new valid ideas, they are only devoted to negative criticism, which is criticism for the criticism itself and they have not even read half of the pages we have published.

They usually read one or two pages and if they disagree with the idea, they already think they have the authority to criticize all the other pages they have not even read .

On the other hand, a honest skeptic, is the one that evaluates all the possibilities, without leaving any theory aside – even if it’s spiritual or extraterrestrial – a honest skeptic would offer another solution that could be reasonable according to his studies and knowledge and of course after studying very well all the aspects and all the proposals that were given based on physical and mathematical evidence. Any theory based on honest criticism would be then welcome.

Regrettably, till this moment nobody has come up with logical or valid theories, nobody has given alternative explanations without prejudice, nonetheless, they keep criticizing based on prior beliefs and that criticism is not valid obviously.
.i want to make it clear that the phenomena attributed to me are mostly unpredictable, i have little or no control over them. They just happen. Metal simply starts to bend around me, lights turn on and turn off and trans communication happens. In the experience i told you i did apply force, it was my birthday then, and i wished to put on a show. Now i know that when i deliberately apply force, when i concentrate to reach a result, i often feel sick and unwell after the experience. When phenomena happen involuntarily they just happen naturally without my wish, but always in my presence. I can tell two experiences of trans-communication. The first one some months ago as my mobile phone starting to ring, i went to answer to the phone and to my amazement what i heard was the program i often listened on the radio. And the program is about parapsychology and the host voice was to familiar to me, BUT ON THE RADIO-not on the mobile phone. I knew a phenomenon had been happening and i went straight to the radio that by then was turn off. I turned the radio on and tuned in on the station-what a surprise! It has been the same she-host whose voice was so familiar on Sunday programs at that time-5p.m Sund-The 2nd experience happened the followingght as i was getting ready to sleep and my pc notebook was on the stand by. No radio stations had been turned on. The computer turned on by itself as if in a miracle and start to play a boring repetitive hyper-strange terrible sad song with the terrible sound of someone breathing heavily and with difficulty. I got startled and grab the computer to make sure i wasn't daydreaming, no, i could feel the vibrations with my hands that started to shake. I prayed that song could end, i couldn't stand to have to hear that, too shocking and strange! My first thought was to run away to the streets to make sure i was still alive and sharing the cozy ordinary living of a quiet town.

There is still a great fascination with unknown monsters, whether dragons of the deep or other potentially ferocious animals. All of this is no doubt understandable, given the history of the human species stretching back to its primeval origins. Today man threatens the gods in their heavenly abode itself. He seeks to leap out, populate other planets beyond the earth, to unravel and conquer the mysteries of the cosmos. Will it be too much for man? Will his courage collapse? Will the transcendental temptation again overwhelm his audacity with new forms of space-age religious myths?
ay. And the same program had been transmitted by the MOBILE PHONE! and the radio.
Last edited by Tony on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-psychic attacks in the low astral affect the body

Post by Tony »

telepathy may occur most spontaneously as long as you keep consciousness in the intermediary state.Sleep effects a partial freeing of the soul from the body. When you sleep, your spirit is, for the time being, in the state in which you will be after your death. The spirits who at death are promptly freed from matter are those who, during their life, have had what may be called intelligent sleep. Why cannot you remain conscious, aware, perceptive, on the fluid alpha, tetha state? First thing, we must consider that we have been educated, trained to believe there's nothing to be 'done' in these frequencies of vibrations but sleeping soundly or having most useless dreams. Mostly it has never crossed our minds that we could possess other perceptive abilities above our ordinary senses of perceptions. We have grown vicious in thinking, in false believing that i would sound inappropriate for a bourgois on suits pretending to be more than he is attending the same office routine, a man , who has a family, goes to the office for the next forty years, day after day, doing drudgery work without much meaning, wasting his life endlessly about nothing! Why tapping into the remainig 80 per cent, dealing with 'fantasy', 'dreams' it does not sound appropriate in our acquisitive society. And mind what "my family", my friends will think about me? For that i sent my sound-'go to ...to societal acceptance and whatever comes with that, i will follow my own way.

One night i 'dreamt' of our shaman in the center and in the dream he was having a hard time to control himself not to punch or kick a man on 'the astral'. In the dream the shaman cursed the man jumped, bounced, danced with rage but didn't hit the man. The shaman screamed like mad= 'i am bound to send you to hell right now'. 'why did you beat that boy that much to the point to sent him the hospital? 'You demon, you.... ' and other words alike.
The following day right before the seance began i asked the shaman why he was so angry with the man in my previous night dream. He explained= 'if i had punched that man there in the astral, i would have killed him'. But why so much anger, 'master'- the intimate way i call him. He replied= 'this man hit a boy so much he almost killed him'. 'if i had killed him on the astral i would have to give up working spiritually in the craft.'

A spirit is not enclosed in his body as in a box, but radiates around it in every direction. He can, therefore, hold communication with other spirits even in the waking state, although he does so with more difficulty
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-the apparent unreality of the universe-the paradox-

Post by Tony »

ALL PARADOXES MAY BE RECONCILED.
The Apparent Unreality of the Universe-the reality of suff.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take the dreaming state as an example to try and depict the paradoxal reality of the universe-Yes, paradoxal in a way that the world of phenomena can be seen from at least two apparent opposite point of views- the All view is that whatever seen and experienced by us as reality is nothing but a dream. Alternatively the relative point of view-ours-who live and share life as the only reality handy-this world cannot be an illusion, This world is real for us-someone thinking the other way around will show his complete ignorance on the apparent dual approach into things- The Universe and everything that is 'is Mental'- mental creation on the part of the All- For the simple fact that if the universe and all that is were real, the universe would have been the All-Itself- and this is absurd taking into account that the universe seems to be made out of little parts-and its multiplicity cannot be denied. The universe seems to be in a constant changing process-things being transformed into others. Well, what is thought to be the All-the real consciousness-can only be formless since everything having a shape changes. This is obvious. Let me answer to a phone call.
Everything is dual; everything has its apparent pairs of opposites; like and unlike are the same; apparent opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled. This has ever perplexed the mind of men= 'everything is and isn't, at the same time'; 'all truths are but half truths'; 'every truth is half false'; 'there are two sides to everything'; 'there is a reverse side to every shield', etc...this belongs to pop wisdom.
The Spirit and Matter are but two poles of the same thing, the intermediate planes being merely degrees of vibration. The One and the Many are the same, being merely a matter of degree of Mental Manifestation. Good and Bad are not absolute- just like 'suffering' and 'pleasure'. We call one end of the scale as unpleasant and, the other pleasant. A thing is 'less good' than the thing higher in scale, but that 'less good' thing, in turn, is 'more good' than the next thing below it-and so on, the 'more or less' being regulated by the position on the scale. And also it is on the Mental plane. 'Love' and 'Hate' are generally regarded as being diametrically opposed to each other; entirely different; unreconcilable. But we find that there is no such thing as Absolute Love or Absolute Hate; in the realtive meaning of Love, as distinguished from each other. The two are merely terms applied to the two relative poles of the same thing. We can find 'more love', or 'less hate'; 'more hate' or 'less love' if we ascend or descend the relative scale. There are degrees of Love and Hate, and there's a middle point where 'like and dislike' become so faint that it is difficult to distinguish between them.
This is a relative view that would respond 'if ever' to the current topic on whether there is such a thing as 'suffering' or not.
In a relative way, sharing a relative life we can see, unfortunately, a lot of examples of how evident 'suffering' can be in the world today. So clear that it is needless to come into details on this fact. At least what it is assumed to be a fact unless someone suddenly shows up with unknown evidences to prove the contrary. It seems clear that the world is really in crisis. This is due to the positive presence of 'evil' in the world and its dreadful effects.
THus living in a relative world, abiding a 'relative' vulnerable physical body, subject to 'relative' needs of all sort, we are also subject to 'relative' suffering, due to the 'relative' evil. And this is my 'relative' opinion about this.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: experiences from tony

Post by Summerlander »

When you sleep, your spirit is, for the time being, in the state in which you will be after your death.
What guarantee do you have for this?  Can you account for the rest of your waffle?
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-re

Post by Tony »

QuoteWhen you sleep, your spirit is, for the time being, in the state in which you will be after your death.

What guarantee do you have for this?  Can you account for the rest of your waffle?Report to moderator    Logged "Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD

waffle= oh phaser,i have some news for you, i am vaccinated against types just like you. i have seen that story before along my 8yr taking part on discussions on the internet. Nothing you have written and what you are still to write has had or will have no influence over me. You know what- types along my way have only helped me got even more visits. On www.nderf.org i have a blog with an astounding number of visits- 11.500, but this number must have increased. There i also have company which has helped me getting more and more visits. Now, i only want to thank you for the new word applied to me or to my musings, 'waffle'- i will take note of that among so many that have been kindly provided by my wonderful guests. Be my guest and let's see how creative you can be. 'jackass' i had been called, invent new creative names and make my day.     
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-ethics and development-

Post by Tony »

Does the development of paranormality depend on the moral development of the interested?

i would reply that =No; strictly speaking, the medianimic faculty depends on the organism, and is independent of the moral nature. This, however, is not the case as regards the use made of medianimity, which may be good or bad, according to the moral qualities of the medium. By the way anything that gives someone a sense of power can also inflate his/her ego. The ego boasting can happen any time someone comes into assumptions pretending to be greater for having a fat bank account as well as supposed influential status of belonging to a traditional family and so on.
i think that there cannot be a higher phenomena than experiencing cosmic consciousnes and the gentle breeze you referred to. A profound peace is much better than any other phenomena.
We can also see very gifted persons, intellectual giants, so to say, giving the world its saddest sound, examples of violence and treachery. Owe it to nature itself deal with them at length, i mean nature and its peculiar ways into dealing with the break up of the cosmic ethics.

Re: experiences from tony-psi abilities have lots to do to obe.

Post by Tony »

The best tests and examples of psi abilities are real time, meaningful and dynamic. Since we have so many different types of possible abilities, you would have to find out for yourself what interests you and is fun. C.

According to my own experiences that would be true, C.
It's been at leat 30 years ago, so i was then about 20 and at that time i practise meditation lying in shavasana activating the chakras and driving kundalini to arise. i made friends with a school mate and found out soon we shared the same interests for parapsychology. We took the habit of meditating together and at length we started to practise dynamic real time exercises. I would sit on the couch and transmit mental orders to this friend. I kept my eyes closed so that he couldn't see my eyes balls' movement, took some precautions. 'Go to that painting of the old black man smoking the pipe and try to put off his pipe'. I told him mentally. Then i saw Fernando going right to the painting of the old black man sitting under a tree and i could see Fernando trying to put out the black man's pipe.
Another exercise that we would practise is fernando as sensitive again and i am giving orders. I would draw something , a landscape, with some details and he was to tell what i was doing. There are lots of dynamic exercises that you can invent with your friend in a friendly half-freaky . Good results can be found.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-making out in the astral is a possibility

Post by Tony »

Making out in the astral is something! i have always taken part in groups interested in 'projection of the astral body' including healing and other paranormal phenomena and also spiritism. Kardecist spiritism mixed with umbanda from afro-cults and so on. But since i have always been a natural psychic i have always used myself as a rational investigator and fortunately i can discriminate things. It's been at least 2 decades and a half ago, i hadn't been married yet-if this info. is really necessary. I only know that before the current experience the previous day we had had an spiritual meeting as we used to have once a month. Each one of us went to his or her place to sleep cause the meeting ended up late at that occasion. i involuntarily, without voluntarily or willingly planning encountered one of my she-colleagues who had also taken part in the meeting and we ... No need to say more, but we have been stopped by the presence of the chief of our group, an old black man called 'Adão', in english would be 'adam'. This man was very skillful as a healer and an astral projector. Me and my she-colleague was caught by surprise.
The following seance before sitters entered the temple Adão called me and the she colleague apart and started to preach about the need of being careful...it was a real preach. And we , 'the wrongdoers' kept our heads low very ashamed to have been caught.
Tony

Re: experiences from tony-understanding the paradigms created by human mind

Post by Tony »

The unknown causes us to be frightened, fearful. But alternatively can be the worst hindrance into progress. By the way fear is considered to be the worst enemy into OBEs new-'navigators' or investigators. There are earth bound discarnate beings who just love to frighten the new-comers. These beings are not necessarily bad, they are only childish. They create horrible thought forms to terrorize the 'adventurer' into their 'domains'. But if one is strong enough, if one is stubborn enough, brave enough one will at length learn how to discriminate things in the 'astral'. Since ignorance is the barrier to any investigation, these mocking beings take advantage of the new-investigator's lack of experience. In your case, ano1 those who have been projecting horrible thought forms are not so devilish as you supposed them to be, they are only freaky irresponsible beings. Yes, do pray for understanding and protection. I 'work' in a spiritualistic association, a 'religious'-i don't take it as religious, but since participants and mediums in general consider it as religion-there is no religion higher than truth-i am quoting that but although having read Helana Blavatsky books i don't belong to the theosophical society. The religious sincretism in brazil is interesting, indeed, catholics, umbanda from african cults, kardecist spiritism and the soup is complete. It is a mystic esoteric soup unfortunately based most times in superstition. But one can always find something useful.