Re: Can Domestic Pets Sense One Acting in the Phase?

Share or suggest your experiments and tests to know the phase better
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Can Domestic Pets Sense One Acting in the Phase?

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

I'm not adept enough to try anything like this myself yet, but was thinking the other night how I had read that animals are much more sensitive to vibrations, weather, and the supernatural.

I don't know one way or the other about the afterlife, or the nature of the phase- I do know I have never had an experience in OBE or LD that convinces me that it is anything but a simulated environment and not really an evidence of an afterlife or exterior beingness.

Nonetheless, if people here had the people and resources to have one person go into the phase and interact with the animal there while the other observes the animal's behavior. My hypothesis is that the animal will be completely clueless that anything is going on. What do you think?
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Can Domestic Pets Sense One Acting in the Phase?

Post by Summerlander »

I think the animal would be clueless.  I don't have any pets but it would still be something interesting to try.  A dog might hear you snoring and start barking.  Who knows. 

But then again, the phase could provide us with a glimpse of the afterlife.  If there is an afterlife, I am pretty sure that, without a brain we cannot perceive the physical world. 

Something interesting about the reality of the phase though... its behaviour can defy human logic with ease, however, it is very compatible with quantum logic.  Thoughts can be seeds for instant creation in the phase state.  Every thought is a potential.  The world that is experienced can be best described as a realm of possibilities.

Maybe dreamland is our home.  We may have coloured it with physical reality notions while growing up... or perhaps it is the physical world that has been coloured by finite ideas from the infinite potentiality of la-la land.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.