Re: Waking cues

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Waking cues

Post by TheOnerous »

I was wondering if anyone here uses any cues to help them with conscious waking? With DEILD approaches I've often seen people talk of becoming aware of what the blackness of their eyelids look like so they'll recognise it at the point of waking. Would this help with conscious waking?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Currently I am using an iPhone application called "singularity experience". I managed to have 2 fully conscious phase experiences in just 6 days using this application which is great due to my one month of no phases.

The application monitors your sleep patterns and wakes you while you are halfway through a dream which allows you to re-enter it consciously. So far I haven't done this but for some reason I seem to have phase experience while the app is running...mabey it's just the confidence I have while running the app...

Anyway if you have an iPhone you can buy it for 3 dollars from the app store. Wait a little while if you want to see how I go with the application since I document everything in my book with this application being chapter 12.. (not uploaded yet) hopefully it will give me a third phase tonight :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

That's great!  Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out too
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Thanks 12padams. Currently I am mostly sticking to the word of the book, but please let us know how your experiment goes. I am currently experimenting with ways to strengthen the will and habit of trying to enter the phase at the moment of waking. At the moment I am doing this by mostly brainstorming for ideas for activities to do in the phase that are so exciting they will strenghthen my motivation.