Re: Th3TruthisInThere Phase Experience: The Good, The Bad, and the SEXY!!!

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

Experience from March 24th, 2012 - In the phase twice, once again drawn in by the agenda of the subconscious: Dang I wish I had gotten a chance to jot the details of this down sooner- there are significant details that while clear within one or two days of the experience are now completely lost to me. I do remember that on this day my first phase entrance is unique.

It is like I experience tipping over from consciousness into the dream world. There is a down-rushing wave of what seems like paint streaks or images smeared in a wave which I am floating over in some way. I am lucid as soon as this starts happening, I just can't remember what happened between then and when I ended up in a pleasurable romp with a woman other than who was in my POA.  ;D I do have to state yet again, that despite what I have heard a majority of phasers claim about phase sex having no manifestation in physical reality- I have personally disproved multiple times.  ???

I woke up again in RL, and since I was more or less on a break from practicing other techniques than LD, I went back to sleep shooting for an LD. Now this is the humorous and disgusting part. I find myself standing in my living room in the dark where some of my family and unrecognized friends are watching TV (there is no TV there in RL and the position of one of the couches was all wrong).

I am standing behind an armoire where a baby is sitting in his pajamas (there is no armoire sitting in our living room in RL). When I look down at this baby, I see that he has one of those disgusting puddles of yellow-green baby crap running out of him.  :-\ Worse than this, I sense that somehow some of these chunks are in my MOUTH!  :o Now in retrospect, I think I must not have a RL experience or frame of reference for what butt dumplings should taste like, because it was actually quite flavorless, and nothing what I would expect it must taste like in RL.

I am thinking about how I don't want to walk away and risk the baby falling off the armoire, so I don't know what to do. Anyway, somehow I eventually recognize that the baby's unrecognized mother is standing slightly behind me at the entrance to our hallway, so I miraculously am able to get her attention about the crisis despite the poo pebbles in my mouth. She takes the baby and gives me a bar towel with which I start to wipe off the armoire.

I remember that I have baby brownies in my mouth and think it might be a good idea to expel them with extreme prejudice. I open our front door, step off the porch in front of where our roses grow and spit out the diaper gravy. Right after this I hear this growling from across our street and start to feel a bit fearful and anxious. There is a large boxer there growling and staring at me threateningly as I hurriedly jump to my porch and open our front door.

It is FINALLY at this point that I realize I am dreaming. So neither the unlikely circumstance of me having Mr. Hanky's family reunion in my mouth, nor the trained dream check cues I have in italics up to the point of the second door opening alert me to lucidity.  ::)

I excitedly start palpating and peering our hall walls while I move toward the room across the hall. It is easy to recognize how unreal the walls are with their cloudy paint patterns of blue to green hues and how the paint has a reflective quality to it, but seems blistered and often flakes off at the touch. The subconscious agenda sucks me in again when I get to a portion of the hall where the wall waves inward like a heavy canvas curtain. Like Carlos Mencia's proverbial "Dee Dee Dee" I think "(Duh), A secret room!"  :P

I abandon my POA and end up in this huge room where there is a dark hardwood floor and it looks like there is an Asian man and woman doing some sort of infomercial. Bored to tears, I leave the room and remember my POA. I  sense that I'm across town from where my target is and am about to attempt a translocation back to my own agenda when my alarm goes off in RL and I have to get up for the day. Sneaky subconscious- foiled again! Doh!  :-\  Happy Flying!  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

I have been having trouble with OBE/AP separation. So during the past week or so, I have been browsing the web for different OBE/LD/AP insights and have come across some good points I think, but also some that I could probably have done without. Now I know that as soon as I mention this, and I say to not watch it, everybody and their grandma is going to run out to see it, but I will tell you that the person who puts out this video on YouTube named Bedeekin puts kind of a negative spin on the OOBE with creepy pictures of impressions and hallucinations from the SP state accompanied by "music" and background noise that he states is similar to what is experienced in sleep paralysis.  :-\

I found it quite disturbing even though I could see how his technique could feasibly work. It was like he was saying, "Here is how you can accomplish an OBE- but this is the price for doing it". A majority of posters on his site were basically like "Thanks a lot, I really wanted to do this but now I'm scared s**tless to try.

For those who will take my word for it- you can opt to just Google "Bedeekin" and you can see his techniques with out the disturbia of his video. Unfortunately, I DID watch it, and it has but a bit of a damper on my OBE/AP attempts while I calm down from my fear responses. I am down for now- but certainly not out. While I may not buy into the whole idea of having to protect yourself with positive energy, it does make sense to me that negative emotions like fear will shape your experience into something you don't want. That's all for now- Happy Flying!  8)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Bedeekin?  ;D

I wouldn't take any advice from Bedeekin if I were you.  He's the one who claims to be able to altered physical reality from the phase.  I'm not even talking about healing here.  I'm talking about moving a pair of keys in the phase to find that they have moved in the physical.  ::)

He has also claimed that he visited the future around Christmas time and that his girlfriend saw him as a ghost while out of body and this is supposed to have really happened in reality.

He is very much a neo-New Age adherent who promotes the pseudo-scientific ideas of Thomas Campbell.  "His" method is taken from Monroe's instructions in Journeys Out of the Body with a strong emphasis on napping.  He's also borrowed Monroe's view of Locale I and Locale II experiences and calls them 1st phase and 2nd phase OOBEs.  Hmmm... :-X

A lot of what he has claimed is very dubious.  Here is a guy who is clearly in love with himself and openly brags about his supposed superiority over others.  Last year he claims to have had more than 4,000 OOBEs and this is supposed to be since the age of 11.

The number doesn't tally with the extensive experience he is supposed to have had.  He also claims that spending half an hour in sleep paralysis without separation will lead to precognition...

He also claims to have visited parallel universes and to have been physically abducted by aliens.  Nothing to do with the phase here - the guy really is an alien nut! ;D

He also promotes the usage of class A drugs thinks that NDEs are real experiences in the spirit world and not hallucination because there is no way that they are part of our evolution, because if they were, what purpose would they serve?  The list goes on... :'(

So far, I've only been able to validate the word of renowned practitioners such as Stephen LaBerge and Michael Raduga.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

I wouldn't take any advice from Bedeekin if I were you.  He's the one who claims to be able to altered physical reality from the phase.  I'm not even talking about healing here.  I'm talking about moving a pair of keys in the phase to find that they have moved in the physical.
Summerlander, I appreciate your insight and experience in this matter and will take what you have stated to heart while I am forging my own way through experimenting with the phase experience. That's kind of how we all have to start out, so I'm glad you are looking out for everyone.  :)

Experience from March 29th, 2012- Longest time in the phase to date and significant progress on my POA: Induction was easy Thursday morning, though the presentation of it was not what I expected. I started off Wednesday night by telling myself that I would catch myself in LD as I have successfully done in the past and would immediately recall my POA at that point, where I would start making my way toward a counterpart manifestation of a sexual partner from RL while palpating and peering along the way.

I would experience an encounter with them and move to another sexual desire according to my POA. I would then imagine doing these objectives in my mind before I actually slept (anyone reading this might as well get used to this- I'm a very sexual person and have been since I was a small child- the phase affords me the ability to experience the passion and craving without the consequences that would surely arise in the complex web of RL.  I have a lot of pent-up sexual energy, so I'm taking care of it before I move onto other phase applications).

Anyway, so I set my alarm for 3 am with the intention that if I had an LD before then, I'd just go with it, but I was really banking on an LD after I woke up at 3 am, relieved myself and went back to bed, reaffirming all I had the night prior. What I wasn't expecting was becoming aware of myself in a disconnected state where I just knew that I would be able to step away from my body. I took advantage of this and rolled out easily. I don't know if this action was an LD of separating, or an actual OBE separation- but I was in the phase!

Without hesitation I started doing exactly what I affirmed I would with the exception of peering. For some reason I get so caught up in the excitement of having the opportunity to pursue my POA that I remember to palpate but not peer (I wonder what kind of a difference that might make). I do not take a second thought about my physical body or worry about staying in the phase, I just determinedly pursue my passion and it is awesome! If this was "Phasehouse Forum" I would elaborate more, but alas...  ;). The culmination of sexual excitement is manifested inside and outside the phase as the phase went on.  ;D

I think I neglect  to maintain the phase, even though I am "physically" active, because eventually I think the subconscious starts trying to reel me in by generating different people, male and female who end up in the same house and the same room even. I am still lucid enough though to realize that this is my show, and I have no hesitation to continue my POA pursuit even if they are right in front of me. It gets a little more serious when one of the partners from the end of my POA list is suddenly present as well. Of course I think to myself, "Oh well, if I indulge in this right now, I can save time by not having to translocate later."  ::) I proceed with the servicing the mistress of the Sub-C's agenda and have limited success, but there is definitely a disconnection and something missing.

When I have finished with this out-of-sequence encounter, I remember there is something I want to try with the first partner and go back to her. It involves picking her up in front of a mirror, but when I do this she kind of gets an attitude and the next thing I know I'm hoisting this 1.5 foot high lizard thing that looks like it came from a video game I used to play called Sphinx. I was turned off immediately by the incompatibility of physique. I can't remember whether I fouled, started dreaming, got woke up by the alarm clock, or my wife shifted in the bed, but that is about it for that experience. Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Experience from March 30th, 2012- Just a teaser this time- Incentive to get the hang of those indirect techniques!!!:I am not satisfied with the clarity and depth of any of my sexual rendezvous in the phase, though they have been nothing to sneeze at. I keep reading about a hyper-real phase experience- so that is what I want for myself starting with POA partner #1.  :-*

I noticed in my last experience that I don't recall much sound, and nearly no smells- the depth of the experience was mostly visual and tactile. So last night I set out to achieve this by doing the same affirmations I have been before I go to bed and before I wake up around 3 am. This time after I relieved myself and went back to sleep, I become aware in a disconnected state again, this time with the sensation that I am cradling butt cheeks in my hands as they kind of hover and sway above them. Hello, this is a FAR cry from a cell phone or a spoon! ???

I realize that this is not normal, and with this level of sensation I must be able to separate. I think I try to rock back and forth a couple of times with no result, so I just climb out and forward, and I was in the phase again. I hastily proceeded to my first partner and got into her doorway where I could see her lying naked in bed as I would expect. A thought flashed that I had forgotten to deepen, and might get sent back to my body- and I did.  ::)

I lay still and tried to separate, but I felt really sluggish and barely aware, so it didn't work. I then tried to focus on indirect techniques, but it was like trying to accomplish something while thinking through molasses.  :-\ I am beginning to see why Michael says you have to pursue the methods with aggressive intention.

I think I woke up very still one more time this morning and tried to do indirect techniques, but it was the same sluggish situation as before. After that my alarm went off in RL and the day started. Next time I'm going to be more stubborn about hanging onto the execution of separating and/or doing indirect methods. Exciting stuff.  Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Experience from April 1st- No Foolin'  :P: I have been struggling a whole lot with my wife being disruptive to inducing the phase. It has gotten to a point where we both agree that when she is at her operatic snoring forte, I should just go sleep in another room, because phase or not, it is near impossible to sleep.

So that is what I did this morning when I woke up shortly after 3 am. I haven't been able to figure out a good alternate bed though because of early morning school traffic from the teens and their needing to put the dog out and what-not on one end of the house, and an uncomfortable couch on the other.

I have a pretty large bean bag chair and I tried to lay in it with my feet propped up on the couch. The effects of this were pretty strange. I would flawlessly catch myself dreaming, but simultaneously I was aware somehow of my physical body. One time I dreamed I was standing over this man that was crawling toward my leg. Just as soon as I realized I was dreaming, I woke back up.

Next I dreamed I was walking by one of our rooms and immediately became lucid, but this vague body awareness made it to where even though I was moving toward my first "phase tail" target, no amount of palpating or peering kept me in the phase.

I can't help but wonder if the "strange" position my body was in was causing my subconscious to reject my efforts to enter the phase. On one hand, it seemed like a pretty cool way to always be lucid when dreaming (or at least it seemed that way) but on the other hand, each success was extremely short-lived. Maybe there is a happy medium somewhere. Interesting to observe anyway.

I have been doing really well with the lucid dream trigger exercises. I actually found that I functioned better recognizing and working on all 28 of these triggers every day instead of just four each day. I'll tell you what, I'm on my way to becoming a master at recognizing red cars, traffic signals, flowers, reading and advertisements.  ;)

I'm weakest at catching myself daydreaming, and the auditory and action things are still hit and miss- like hearing my name, laughter, or music (not sure why), as well as turning on radios or television or throwing things in the trash. I see myself getting better and better at this each day, so that is really exciting. I'm hoping that soon I will routinely check for these same things continuously in dreams. I'm looking forward to continuing to work toward success in indirect methods later this week. Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

I have an Idea!  ;D Today as I have been trying to ponder how to transition the memory trigger exercise ideas over to where I'm actually looking for them when I'm dreaming so that at least sometimes when I pose the question of whether I'm dreaming, I can answer YES!

The solution I came up with is to make this part of my POA when I am in the phase. I need to actually take the time to open the door and ask whether I'm dreaming, then I can answer YES because I know I'm in the phase or an LD.  I can bite my finger with the intent to feel pain so I can be affirmative about feeling that pain in the phase.

I am going to have to do this a little at a time and will probably need to be creative to get some of them to work. For this next time, I will choose I open a door, I feel pain, I turn on a light switch (if THAT works, it will help with my vision anyway), and I hear my name (I'll have my phase tail scream that for me)  ;).  I think this will also aid in deepening the phase, so it will be a winner all around. Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Terror in Real Life: So in my surfing the web about OBEs and LDs, I happened across Lucidology content from Nicholas Newport. One thing that he mentions which I thought might be important is learning how I breathe when I sleep. In order to do this, I have been trying to record myself so I can get a feel for this.

My wife also has been noticing that I don't sleep the same way I used to (she doesn't know I practice the phase, and I can't tell her for reasons you can see here  ::): http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=0).

I have also been trying to refresh myself on how my digital voice recorder works after brushing the dust off of it. I had been disappointed in the results of my previous tries, so Monday night (April 2nd) before bed I set it to Conference mode and Automatic voice activation. This resulted in a total time of 8 minutes and 48 seconds worth of recorded content  :-\, so I wasn't very confident that it captured what I needed. I dropped the recorder in my lunchbox with the intent to review it later at work during lunch.

So lunch rolls around and I'm listening through my earphones. I'm a little disappointed because in addition to my wife snoring and bringing down the house, I'm also snoring in shorter hitching breaths  :(. As I'm trying to get a feel for my sleep breathing despite the nasal honking I'm doing, at 4:44 on the recorder I hear a deep throated scream like someone is being subjected to excruciating pain and terror—and nearly sh*t my pants as I'm sitting there listening to it  :o. It took me 2 or 3 minutes to compose myself enough to reel it back and listen to it again. You can check it out here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71117111/SleepScream120403.mp3 Here is what I gather from repeated reviews-
  • During the time of the scream, it is so loud that I can't really tell if I can still hear my wife's snoring or not
    The scream sounds like a man's, and my first impression was that it was me doing it.
  • It sounds like through the screaming, you can still hear my breathing/snoring in the foreground.
  • During the time of the scream, it is so loud that I can't really tell if I can still hear my wife's snoring or not.
  • A little bit later in the recording, I'm sure I hear my wife starting to mumble in her sleep.
  • Later in the recording you hear what is clearly a woman's voice saying something about "documentation". Because it is a woman, I rationalize it is my wife- but it really doesn't sound like her to me.
  • My wife freaks out from when I stir in the slightest, even to go to the bathroom. She always asks me, "What's wrong?" in a panicked voice. I can't imagine what she would have done if it had been ME screaming- one more reason I think it couldn't have been me.
  • It didn't stir the kids or the mother-in-law, and we keep our door slightly ajar. The other rooms aren't that far away.
  • My wife is notorious for sporadically yelling when in bed or during naps (you never expect it), but it is in a clearly FEMALE voice identifiable as her own.
  • Nobody in the house heard the dog start barking, and something this loud and genuine would have gotten him going I think.
  • I don't remember having any negative experiences, dreams, etc., and I did not manage to OBE or gain lucidity to my recollection. My wife also did not recall any nightmares.
Of course I shared this with my wife last night under the guise that I had tried to record my breathing as a result of her observation and concerns that I was not sleeping as fully as I used to. I told her that there was something I heard within a minute snippet that gave me concern and I wanted her to give me a second opinion *insert devil smiley here*. It achieved the effect I expected. She looked at me horrified and was totally creeped out by it (she is a horror fanatic or I wouldn't have done that). She insists that the scream sounds like me and she wouldn't scream like that. I just don't know. I am definitely going to have to review this some more.  :-\

So far, these are the possibilities I have come up with, despite the evidence against each:
  • The screamer was me and everyone was just sleeping so deeply before 3 am that nobody noticed
  • The screamer was me and nobody heard because I was tormented by a presence that froze time for all but me, then buried the memory. (Unlikely)
  • The screamer was me and I was channeling the torment of someone else (Unlikely?)
  • The screamer was my wife and everyone was just sleeping so deeply before 3 am (me with earplugs) that nobody noticed
  • The screamer was my wife and nobody heard because she was tormented by a presence that froze time for all but her, then buried the memory.  ???
  • The screamer was my wife and SHE was channeling different presences throughout the morning (Unlikely?)
  • The screamer was neither of us, but an EVP of another presence. (Highly Unlikely- far as I know there has never been an EVP as glaring as this was.)
I'm going to post a question in the forum on how I can easily pull this recording from my digital recorder and link to it or otherwise share it for additional comment. It has been quite a jarring experience. I recorded again last night, but this time I turned off Automatic Voice Activation and just did a straight recording through the night. I'll be listening to that a little bit at a time since it is nearly 6 hours of content. I'm a little apprehensive about the undertaking, I'm not too proud to admit.  :-[ Anyway, Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Barely Mentionable Phase Experience April 5, 2012: I had an off-day yesterday and didn't end up getting into bed until after 11 pm. I wanted to practice indirect techniques this morning, but unless I got up at 3 am, there would not be enough time to do anything since my alarm for work goes off at 5 am.  :-\

Unfortunately I had a hard time going to sleep after waking at 3 am, and I ran into that concern again where I drift out of consciousness, but don't know if that is considered "waking up" to where I try to separate or use indirect techniques. I tried anyway and was not able to get anything to work.

I did manage to fall asleep one time for sure- and I caught myself dreaming that I was at work at my desk and my boss called my extension and informed me that one of my colleagues was out of the office today, so I would need to help with the incoming calls. I informed him that I always do, and I think I started to get lucid at that point for some reason.

One of my memory/lucidity triggers is hearing the phone ring and another is hearing my name.  It would be cool if that was the reason for my lucidity, but I'm not sure. It may have simply been that I was enough out of the NREM sleep and into the REM that I was more alert. These two triggers are not ones that I recognize in a snap like some of the others. Anyway, next my boss's voice on the phone started sounding like it was coming through an old-time radio. I definitely fully realized I was dreaming at that point, but instantly I woke up.  :(

I have noticed that when I wake up from dreams like this (lucid and not), I literally feel this dizzying feeling like I'm dropping into my body. It startles me and my breathing pattern changes like I'm trying to catch my breath. I think that doesn't help transition to another separation/indirect techniques- but I'm still trying and expecting that I will be less and less reactive about these things the more I practice. I am really looking forward to a successful separation from deliberately executed indirect techniques.  Happy Flying!  8)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Th3TruthizInThere wrote: Barely Mentionable Phase Experience April 5, 2012: I had an off-day yesterday and didn't end up getting into bed until after 11 pm. I wanted to practice indirect techniques this morning, but unless I got up at 3 am, there would not be enough time to do anything since my alarm for work goes off at 5 am.  :-\
I just wanted to say something to you which might help but then again it entails what tends to happen to me these days and in regards to work and fundraising.  Sometimes I have weeks when I know I'll be busy and even if I try hard every day to enter the phase, I am unsuccessful most of the time.

But here is what is interesting...  when I decide to have a break from trying, the phase comes to me via dream consciousness.  It's true.  As soon as you say to yourself "you know what, being in the phase is fun and I'd like to enter it again but if it's not happening then I'll take a break" then the phase gets you unexpectedly.  It's like you've unknowingly placed an order which is delivered later when you least expect it.

There have been occasions when I didn't even want the phase because of being busy and I'd stumble upon it.  Then I'd aim to just sleep and enjoy dreams for a couple of weeks.  After not having practised for some time, one day, matter of factly, I decided to enter the phase.  I went to bed at midnight and set my alarm for 5am.  I got up, had water, used the toilet and went back down.

I started counting all the way up to 100.  Meditation really helps.  If I found my mind wandering away from what I was focusing on, I'd gently bring back to the focus.  I did this as many times as it took.  What eventually happened is that my body 'shut down' but my mind remained "awake" or fully aware.  There was no perceived loss of consciousness.  One can describe it as a wake-initiated phase experience.  Auditory hallucinations ensued and all that was left for me to do was to separate from my body.

I usually do it this way.  During the meditation, my mind tends to get lost but I am quite adept at keeping it awake regularly during the process.  If you do fall asleep, then have the intention and motivation to catch the next awakening and separate.  I must say that when I fall asleep, I don't usually enter the phase upon awakening.  With me, it happens while I'm dreaming.  If you become lucid while you are dreaming, then there is no point in waking up to separate.  Lucid dreaming is being in the phase already.
Th3TruthizInThere wrote: I did manage to fall asleep one time for sure- and I caught myself dreaming that I was at work at my desk and my boss called my extension and informed me that one of my colleagues was out of the office today, so I would need to help with the incoming calls. I informed him that I always do, and I think I started to get lucid at that point for some reason.
You see!  This is exactly what I mean.  You started to get lucid because you probably programmed your mind earlier to enter the phase.  The unconscious part of you was working on the "order" you placed and in this case surprised the conscious part of you.  It is probably not what you had in mind because you wanted to catch an awakening in order to experience separation but what matters is that the phase state was delivered to you earlier than expected.
Th3TruthizInThere wrote: Anyway, next my boss's voice on the phone started sounding like it was coming through an old-time radio. I definitely fully realized I was dreaming at that point, but instantly I woke up.  :(
When you wake up, get that algorithm upon awakening going straight away and do it robotically!  ;)

Go for separation first as your brain is very close to the phase at that stage.  In fact, you are probably more immersed in the phase in those first moments of awakening than you might expect.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

LD Order - To GO; Getting Where You Need to Go for Your POA in an LD

You see!  This is exactly what I mean.  You started to get lucid because you probably programmed your mind earlier to enter the phase.  The unconscious part of you was working on the "order" you placed and in this case surprised the conscious part of you.  It is probably not what you had in mind because you wanted to catch an awakening in order to experience separation but what matters is that the phase state was delivered to you earlier than expected.
Summerlander, thank you. You have been EXACTLY right. Now I don't know if this is because I am suggestible and my mind is just taking what you are saying as truth, so it complies, or whether there is a science/principle at work here. On Saturday night, April 7th, I decided I was going to take a break until at least next Thursday. I always wake up between 3 and 3:30 every morning on my own. When I went back to sleep, I was either in an LD, or OBE standing at my bedroom door. I remembered how I wanted to recognize lucidity triggers in the phase, so I took the time to open my door and ask myself if I was dreaming, being sure to answer "Yes". I was also able to do this with a flipping on a light switch, so I count that as a success.  8)
I usually do it this way.  During the meditation, my mind tends to get lost but I am quite adept at keeping it awake regularly during the process.  If you do fall asleep, then have the intention and motivation to catch the next awakening and separate.  I must say that when I fall asleep, I don't usually enter the phase upon awakening.  With me, it happens while I'm dreaming.  If you become lucid while you are dreaming, then there is no point in waking up to separate.  Lucid dreaming is being in the phase already.
Something frustrating has started to happen though with my POA. I'm still pursuing phase tail, but the object of my desires has begun to delay me. She will say something like she needs to go get something real quick, or needs me to wait a minute. Things start to degrade and get hazy as soon as that happens. Other women present themselves as alternatives, and if I give in, the reality and control of the experience degrades further.  :-\

At one point the bedroom I was in looked completely wrong and though I was trying to rub my hands together and blow on them while trying to will the environment to re-shape to what it was before, it never snapped back into place—so while my POA was to have a hyper-real sexual encounter with specific women, what resulted was nothing like I had planned. What is the best way to "reset" things? Is there a good way to get back to the original phase version of things without re-entry?  ???
When you wake up, get that algorithm upon awakening going straight away and do it robotically!

Go for separation first as your brain is very close to the phase at that stage.  In fact, you are probably more immersed in the phase in those first moments of awakening than you might expect.
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that the best way to be successful with separation is to execute it before that final "drop" into your body takes place. Do you experience this "drop" or slight dizziness when waking up, especially from a dream? Is there a particular sign or feeling I should be looking for that is a sure sign that I'm about to wake up so that I can try to stand up from my bed BEFORE it happens? Thanks for your coaching and insights- they are greatly appreciated!  :)

OBE In/OBE Out and LD Vaporizes - March 9th, 2012: As usual, I woke up about 3:15 am, relieved myself, got a drink of water and went back to bed. I went to sleep and the next thing I remember I was aware of who I was, but not much else. I saw black and purple everywhere, and had a vague sense that I had a body, but I could not feel it or determine how it was placed, or even where I was.  ???

I think I reasoned that if this wasn't an opportunity for exploration, I didn't know what was.  :o Although I had no surroundings in relation to me, I went through the motions of rolling and standing up. I rubbed my hands together and blew on them. Eventually things started to develop, though dimly. I reached my bedroom door but hesitated to leave the room before I had deepened more.

I palpated the door, doorknob, cutouts in the door, etc., but it didn't seem to help. I moved back into my room further to my computer desk and started palpating things there. I remember getting impatient because things were not resolving, and I worried that I would get kicked out of the phase before I could even start my POA— and that is exactly what happened. I woke up, then went back to sleep.  :-[

Next I recognized I was dreaming, but had forgotten my POA somehow, or did not have a sense of how to get to my target bedroom, so even though I was aware that I was dreaming, I felt like I was at the mercy of my subconscious. I was presented with a woman from my past that gave me the impression that I should not pursue anything sexual, even though I could feel my body wanting to "settle".  :-\

Things get kind of hazy, and I have this dim sense of some sexual sensation, but it was nothing "natural" and was not particularly satisfying. Without sense of a specific will, I fled from that particular situation and found another woman from my past- still not my target, but definitely a woman that I was interested in having sex with.  ;)

Unfortunately, this encounter turned into the situation where the encounter was delayed. This woman "had to find something" before we could do anything. It seems like we were trying to locate some kind of electronic device, and before we could locate this and  "engage" I woke up. :'(

I went back to sleep one more time hoping for another chance to pursue my POA. I became aware as I was standing on the stairs to a fire escape or something, and I sabotaged myself by considering the possibility that this LD would end as immediately and suddenly as I found myself in it. It ended right then and when i looked at the clock, it was 2 minutes before my 5 am alarm was to go off- just as I had sensed before opening my eyes.  ::)

I need to stop being drawn in by these extraneous agendas so I can pursue my POA effectively. I also need to find out how to place myself in the place where I CAN pursue this. I also need to focus more on being in the phase and believing in my continuity there. Finally, to keep my lucidity and keep things under my direction, I need to take advantage of my ability to make things happen.  ::)

Why didn't I think of using location skills to quickly find whatever these women were looking for, or creativity to construct them so the search excuse would be over? Anyway, I find it incredible how much activity is happening when I have proclaimed a break from active practice. Exciting times, and I feel I am getting more and more tuned into the experience and entry. Happy Flying!  8)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Now I don't know if this is because I am suggestible and my mind is just taking what you are saying as truth, so it complies, or whether there is a science/principle at work here.
Perhaps a bit of both.
What is the best way to "reset" things? Is there a good way to get back to the original phase version of things without re-entry?
The problem with this is that it requires a lot of practice.  It is usually very hard to magically alter your environment during a deep phase as the realism of the surroundings may unconsciously remind us of the physical world and all its rules.  It's not impossible though... just highly improbable the more inexperienced you are.  An easier way to reset things would be to apply the techniques for finding objects. 

For example, rather than trying slightly change the environment you are in, why not translocate to a more desirable one.  Perhaps find a door and have the intense desire to find what you expect on the other side.

The same goes for sexual fantasies in the phase.  Take charge and remind yourself that it is your world and you are the lord.  Don't take pitiful excuses from phase characters for not pandering to your desires.  If the woman says that she's busy cooking a stew in the kitchen tell her that can wait because sex is fun and urgent.

If she insists because the kitchen might blow up just shout in her friggin' face: "It's a dream world, honey, and I am God here!" ;D
slight dizziness when waking up, especially from a dream?
Hmmm... more when I wake up from a phase.  But rather than dizziness, I'd describe it in my experience more like a pressure in my head and if I got up too quickly I might have felt slightly disoriented and had trouble walking.  This usually happened when I tried to enter the phase directly.  Ever since I've been using the indirect method and dream consciousness more, when I foul I am usually refreshed and happy.
I should be looking for that is a sure sign that I'm about to wake up so that I can try to stand up from my bed BEFORE it happens?
It's hard to say because even I can miss the opportunities sometimes and it also depends on how lucid you are before you wake up.  Sometimes I foul and if I see that there has been no movement I then separate (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't).  If there is physical movement and I want to reenter the phase, I simply relax again and wait for unusual sensations (imagery/sounds/vibrations etc.) that I can then amplify.  The trouble here is that the phase can emulate wakefulness so well, you know...
I palpated the door, doorknob, cutouts in the door, etc., but it didn't seem to help. I moved back into my room further to my computer desk and started palpating things there. I remember getting impatient because things were not resolving, and I worried that I would get kicked out of the phase before I could even start my POA— and that is exactly what happened. I woke up, then went back to sleep.
You worried about fouling.  It can be hard not to.  But the good thing about making mistakes is that you can see where you went wrong.  After deepening, try to focus more on a plan of action rather than the fear of fouling.  If you can't remember the plan of action, improvise and you will see that the improvisation, whatever it may be, will lead to or remind you of the original POA.

A lot of people think that being lucid means you should be able to remember everything.  Actually, the lucidity is more akin to wakefulness.  Even in the waking state we can struggle to remember things.  Just the other day I wrote up a POA and then went about my business doing chores.  A couple of hours later I realised I couldn't remember the first step of the POA and had to look in my journal again.  This memory loss business is common, don't let it bother you.  The more you desire the steps in the POA and the more you rehearse and remind yourself what they are before you enter the phase, the better though.
Why didn't I think of using location skills to quickly find whatever these women were looking for, or creativity to construct them so the search excuse would be over? Anyway, I find it incredible how much activity is happening when I have proclaimed a break from active practice.
We often don't see the simplest solutions especially when we are in a hurry to carry out a plan.  We are also used to a world full of can and can't dos.  In the face of phase realism, it is hard to imagine a world without rules.  You are pretty much in the same situation as Neo from The Matrix (well, not exactly).  When you find yourself awake in a dream world, believe that you are the one... ;)
Last edited by Summerlander on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

I'ma I'ma Phase Playa and Unfortunately Still a DC Woman Pleaza... DOH!

Phase Experience April 11th, 2012 : The wife's snoring was in rare form last night, so I was sleeping in 1 hour spurts and trying to start getting in the habit of rolling my head up when I sensed I was starting to wake up. I was also concentrating toward a sexual POA I wanted to pursue- still hoping to get that hyper-real experience/sensation.

Separation on wake-up didn't work at first, but I remember after one of my wake-ups, looking at the clock, seeing it was about 10:45, then going to sleep. When I tried to catch my next wake up, I thought I was actually getting out of bed, and I can't remember what tipped me off, but things didn't seem right, and I knew I was in the phase.  :D

Not sure if this was a false awakening, or just a realistic separation- seems like it is a fine line anyway. I immediately pursued my POA, first focusing on locating my 'phase tail', then trying to find ways to create light. It sucks because I can't really speak in any detail about the experience because of its adult nature (is there a blog that would allow me to elaborate this level of detail that I can provide a link for here?) I will just say that I was more pleased with the senses of taste, smell and touch  ;) in this phase experience than I have been in the past, and that will have to suffice in this forum for now.  8)

It was apparently a rush for me to "be satisfying" and I kind of forgot to "be satisfied". Just before the culmination of "being satisfying" to her, she said "If I had an orgasm and a nice honeydew, I would be the happiest girl in the world!"

Well, believe it or not, instead of getting MINE, my dumb @$$ was searching the room for something suitable to create a honeydew melon from.  ::) About the time I found something that looked like it might work, I woke up. it was only 11:24 and I missed separating again. I next woke up at about 2:45, and after answering the call of nature and going back to bed, I did not wake up until my alarm went off at 5 am.

I think maybe I should try to just get all these DC women into one room and take care of business systematically instead of traveling to each locale on my POA. Could be fun! *insert devil smiley here*

Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Not Quite Lucid - More Like an OBE Spectator Sport!

Friday night and Saturday are usually the days where I can devote the most time to phase entry- and up to this point they have always proven to be my least successful! Friday, April 16th was the day I resumed deferred indirect entry attempts. Despite by intention, desire, and affirmations, I felt way out of control.

One of my frustrations is not knowing what "waking up" constitutes—and I don't think I'm the only one in this forum who has trouble with this. There are these periods of time where you don't feel completely immersed in a dream but where you definitely have taken your consciousness away from your physical senses and wandered off in your mind.

I am just not sure if those are moments where I'm supposed to try to separate and do indirect techniques if needed. Another problem is that Michael says to not continue indirect methods beyond 2 minutes—the only problem with that is that very frequently when I'm doing indirect techniques, I drop from consciousness and suddenly am aware that I didn't finish indirect techniques. I don't know how much time has passed, just that I didn't finish at least 4 cycles, so at those points I don't know whether to continue them  or try to sleep more deeply.

Anyway, there were two moments that were notable from Friday night/Saturday morning. In one of these I caught myself waking up and immediately tried to crane my head forward hoping for a rollout from my head. I was completely frozen.  I got excited and strained to separate for all I was worth. In about 5-10 seconds, the paralysis was gone. I rolled out of bed and stared at my pinkie for 10 seconds for a reality check. Every indication was that I was back in real life. Dang it!

Another time I got into that state where I didn't know where the hell  I was and my only consciousness was that I was surrounded by the darkness of purple and black. While trying to figure out how to take advantage of this disorientation, it seemed I could toss myself head first downward. I did this, and though I had the sensation of downward movement, I still had no vision and seemed to be stuck in this "purple haze". I woke up shortly after this and once again, the reality check said I was in physical reality. Sigh...

Later Saturday morning I laid down for a nap. I am really looking forward to my first OBE or LD during daylight hours. I heard they are much brighter and often more realistic. I did sleep, and I did dream. There were a lot of queues that I missed for becoming lucid, but during a point in the dream where I was sitting in a vehicle in traffic, I realized SOMETHING and jumped out of the car to a house or building on the side of the crammed road. I landed on top of a washing machine, and while I was sitting there decided to leap from there onto the hood of a white pickup with a camper shell.

There was a completely random woman there on whom I completely satiated myself somehow through the windshield with her oral abilities in a hazy anticipation of a dream exit. During all of this I never reached full lucidity to recall my POA, but I did manage to achieve a sexual release which was much needed!

Based on the frustrations and seeming unfairness of not being able to take advantage of my dream states, especially since that is where things go when actual separation is not achieved, I have had an intense desire to be hyper-sensitive to whether or not I'm dreaming. Last night, Sunday, April 15th I determined to go to sleep with the stubborn intent to carry the concept "Check for Dreaming".  I wanted to make sure that I went to sleep with that thought and actually become aware while I was dreaming.

I just can't figure out why it is that the weirdest things happen in my dreams and I just take them as if they were normal. One of the things that were present was a DC representation of a woman I know who is a sexual objective in my phase POA. She was wearing a top in front of me that had a slight transparency and showed the coloring of her breasts under it.

She was trying to keep herself covered because she knew that she would not expose herself like that, being proper and all. I was completely clueless that this was even a possibility- yet when a couple of larger-framed girls appeared later sitting against the wall, I had some assertion that there was going to be sex soon, then I commenced with one of them to satiation—yet I had a specific desire right in front of me and I had been oblivious.

To end everything out, the last thing that I remembered from this morning was that somehow either I or someone else was launching attacks against this truck which had planked walls on the back, like a chicken truck or something. As I watched this happening, I noticed the quality of my vision start to cloud and actually seem like the brightness had been turned up too high on a large television I was watching. I felt completely disconnected from what was going on aside from somehow knowing that this truck was getting attacked.

When I sensed the final hit had taken place against this truck, I got really confused because all of a sudden the entire attack replayed. Then I saw the truck just freeze like a video game will do when you have hit a boss or objective sufficiently to initiate a destruction cut-scene and the big explosion is about to take place. It never did. I woke up and it was 4:30 in physical reality. I did not have any other remote phase-like experiences.

This past week has been kind of a recreational week playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (yeah, I'm kinda stuck in the 80s) and watching movies. I'm seriously starting to wonder whether one or both of these activities is detrimental to chances of phase entry. I am conducting a poll on this under the Questions section of the forum. Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Potential Phase Opportunity Casually Dismissed by Doubt -

After 4:30 am this morning, I had significant buzzing vibrations and the sensation of straddling something while laying on my side- I foolishly dismissed this state by suggesting to myself that just like other signs or sensations- this one also would disappear without success in a couple of seconds.  I seem to underestimate the power of this self-talk, and I got exactly what I said I would. :-[

April 16/17 - I am not trying to do indirect techniques again until this weekend. I HAVE been studying recordings of my sleep breathing in hopes that being in tune with it will help me achieve faster and deeper relaxation. I also have been trying to plant a seed- basically that I want to be repeating "I'm dreaming" as I'm drifting off to sleep, basically with the idea that during non-sleep hours, this suggestion will be repeatedly dismissed, but in the dream state it might serve to initiate investigation of my surroundings and state in hopes of gaining control through lucidity.

I have to be careful when doing this, because if I don't make a concentrated effort to go to sleep WHILE I'm doing it, I end up being wide awake. I'm getting better at this. I have been setting a vibrating alarm on my phone for 3 am every morning to gear up for indirect techniques on practice days, and to have a better chance for spontaneous phase conditions on non-practicing days. I wear socks to bed and put the phone in my sock so I don't wake anyone- and this has worked well before, but for some reason in the past few days, I don't end up waking up until after 4 am.

I have no recollection or sensation of having missed the alarm, and when I test the performance during waking hours, it is flawless. So this morning I woke up at 4:30 am, 30 minutes before I have to get up for work. I resumed sleep breathing and repeating "I'm dreaming" while I lulled myself back to sleep. I don't recall a break in consciousness, but I soon had the vague impression that I was lying in the position that I had been most comfortable in and was straddling something. It didn't really register at first, then what seemed like a "scene" or so later, I felt intense buzzing in my head and upper body in addition to the straddle.  :o

I groggily knew that this was a phase indicator, but must have been a bit discouraged by different sensations of the past not resulting in a separation, and the rest is history. Next thing I know, I'm awake and resuming my sleep breathing and mantra when my alarm goes off.

Next time I'm going to be more positive about addressing vibrations like this. I'm going to get better and better at this, because there is no reason I CAN'T, and I really, really want to master this. Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Sex Pursuits in Dream State Must Temporarily Lower IQ

My dream state this morning afforded a sexual encounter, but it compromised a Lucid Dream experience.  :-\

April 17th/18th- I went to bed about 10:15 with my phone alarm on vibrate in my sock, set for 3 am. I still did my normal before-sleep affirmations and drifted off breathing "I'm dreaming".

Once again, I had no recollection or sensation of the alarm going off, and it was about 4:15 am when I finally woke up. I took care of usual business and went back to bed breathing "I'm dreaming". At some point, I got the sense that a sexual encounter was possible, so I had some sense that I was not in a normal state of physicality. Additionally, I had the distinct impression that "I was going to take advantage of this chance for sexual release in case I was not able to make it to full lucidity or I chanced not being able to "get mine"

The encounter manifested in and outside of physicality to full release, and I have the impression now, that the DC woman I was with was someone I recognized from physicality, but now I can't recall who she was, or anything really except for the end result. Following the encounter, I became part of the dream plot and woke up to my 5 am alarm.  :-\

Lessons learned this time: I was just a thought and intention away from having an LD instead of being a puppet to a dream. If I can remember the sexual permissiveness occurring in my dream, then I should be able to restrain myself and take that extra step to deepen and transform the experience to my liking and prolonging.

Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Lucidity Achieved and POA Pursued- At Least at First...

My dream state this morning afforded a Lucid Dream experience, but compromised a more sensual sexual encounter.

April 18th/19th- Well, as I suspected, my vibrating phone alarm seems to work fine. I layed it on my groin last night instead of in my sock (anyone wanna borrow my phone?  :P) and I woke up at 3 am as I wanted to. Taking care of morning business got me back in bed about 3:15 am, and the last time I looked at the clock was around 3:25.

I don't remember the circumstances of becoming aware- not sure if I was dreaming, or whether sensations were present to where I "knew" I could separate. I do recall the purple/black disconnectedness with no physical point of reference other than imagined. I still went through the motions of tossing myself downward where I felt a surface like carpet and started palpating and trying to find my way around.

I knew my longest phase times came from deepening as I move toward my POA... OMG, I just realized that could easily apply that acronym to another sexual phrase, i.e., "I'll bet that foxy lady is a nice P.O.A... aaaaanywayyy... not how I have intended it up to this point, but it fits. ... But I digress...

Things were looking good as I made my way to the room across the hall where the hostess opened the door to usher me to my first woman. I must not have deepened enough though, because things were too unreal, faces and ages kept shifting, and that annoying "delay" of things by DC's was happening again despite my self-assurance that I was the conductor of everything going on.

One way I had tried to deepen was punching the wall—which was very effective on the demolition side of things, but not so much on tactile deepening, or even pain. On the bright side of things, it was definitely daylight this time, so vision wasn't a problem- I'm just not used to using peering to deepen, so that is something I will need to work on.

There was one point where I was delayed that I was outside creeping through the grass and jumping in a puddle. It was far from hyper-real, but there was some sensation there- more than I can say for any attempts at getting jiggy. Eventually I felt the sensation of waking up and tried to roll up out of bed, but even as early as I caught it, I rolled out in RL.
  • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 1 hour
  • Time between video games and bed time: @ 2 hours
  • Time between computer/phone screen and bed time: @ 10 minutes
    • Bed Time: @ 10 pm
    • POA: Phase sex with a list of 8 DC women in as hyper-real encounters as possible and testing multiple orgasms in the phase
    • Practice: Passive - LD or Spontaneous Manifested Separation
    • Deferred Method? : Yes
    • Deferred Time: 3 am
    • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:15 am
    • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
    • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: N/A - Non-Practice Day
    • Lucid Dream?: Possibly, not 100% sure
    • OBE?: Possibly, not 100% sure. Elements of both LD and OBE exist in this experience
    • Deepening Methods: Palpating, vigorous activity
    • Maintaining Methods: Detailed palpating, vigorous activity
    • POA Progress?: Some measure of success, though less than satisfactory
    • POA Tasks Achieved?: Greeted by host/facilitator at door of encounter room; lackluster encounter with DC woman #1.
    • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 2
    • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 0
    • Perceived Time in Phase: @ 30 minutes
    • Lessons Learned: Phone alarm needs to be more strategically placed to be effective. Need more focused effort on deepening and concentrated effort specifically with peering. More hand motions throughout phase, and palpation of own perceived body before surrounding environment. More problem solving skills for combating DC woman delays
    Happy Flying! 8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

No Time for Love Dr. Jones!

Nota Bene: There are details of my sexual phase experiences that I cannot  post in THIS blog out of respect for forum rules. Beginning from April 20th, 2012, I will be fleshing out the details at >>>> th3truthizinthere.blogspot.com

Got to bed late, slept past 3 am and was just groggy as hell when I woke up around 4 am. Still tried to shoot for LD, but it didn't happen for 5 am wakeup. Hoping to get to bed earlier tonight.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 19th/20th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 1 hour and 45 minutes
    • Time between video games and bed time: Over 24 hours
      • Bed Time: @ 10:45 pm
      • POA: Phase sex with a list of 8 DC women in as hyper-real encounters as possible and testing multiple orgasms in the phase
      • Deferred Time: @ 4 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 4:05 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep
      • Lucid Dream?: Not this time
      • OBE?: No
      • Deepening Methods: N/A
      • Maintaining Methods: N/A
      • POA Progress?: N/A - No phase
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: N/A
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): N/A
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): N/A
      • Perceived Time in Phase: N/A
      • Lessons Learned: Phone alarm needs to be more strategically placed to be effective- if placed on groin, sleep on back and don't roll over. Get to bed earlier. Organize week to accomplish more in time given so I'm not up late.
      Happy Flying! 8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Volcanos, Earthquakes, Aftershocks and Tsunamis - A Phase Analogy

Despite time constraints, I would say I had a very successful phase weekend. The difficulty in conveying comes from how there was so much "phasemic" activity, that it is difficult to differentiate between different types and where one ended and another began.

The Friday/Saturday sleep period is the one where normally I get the most potential sleep and phase time. Unfortunately, there were home business matters to take care of early Saturday morning, so I didn't get the normal sleep-in time. I still set my phone alarm for 3 am, but it must have slipped on my groin because I woke up with the 5:20 alarm. We were so busy, there were no naps to be had either.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 20th/21st 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 4 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: 3 hours
      • Bed Time: @ 11:00 pm
      • Deferred Time: N/A - missed alarm
      • Time Back to Bed: N/A
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep. Setting vibrate alarm for 3 am
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: N/A - Missed Deferral
      • Lucid Dream?: Not this time
      • POA Progress?: N/A - No phase
      • Perceived Time in Phase: N/A
      • Lessons Learned: Try to find a less disturbed position for the phone alarm so I make my 3 am wake-up
      >>>>>  Details at th3truthizinthere.blogspot.com
      • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 21st/22nd 2012
        • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 30 min's
        • Time between video games and bed time: @ 5 hours
          • Bed Time: @ 10:30 pm
          • Practice: Passive - LD or Indirect Methods
          • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:10 am
          • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
          • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Phantom Wiggling, Observing Images, Listening In
          • Lucid Dream?: More than likely
          • OBE?: Possibly, not 100% sure.
          • Deepening Methods: Palpating, limited Peering, vigorous activity
          • Maintaining Methods: Palpating, some peering, vigorous activity
          • POA Progress?: Some measure of success, though hindered
          • POA Tasks Achieved?: Greeted by host/facilitator at door of encounter room; engaged foreplay with DC woman #1.
          • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 4
          • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 8
          • Perceived Time in Phase: @ 20 minutes
          • Lessons Learned: Phone alerts well from the abdomen. Need more focused effort on deepening and concentrated effort specifically with peering. More hand motions throughout phase, and palpation of own perceived body before surrounding environment. More problem solving skills for combating DC woman delays. Closing the door of the encounter room so other distracting DCs don't enter and frustrate my POA. If an in-dream task takes too much thought or effort, like reading or writing- it should serve as a lucidity trigger.
          • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 22nd/23rd 2012
            • Time between video games and bed time: over 24 hours
              • Bed Time: @ 10:30 pm
              • Practice: LD or Indirect Methods
              • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:20 am
              • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
              • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: RAMP intervals of phone alarms; Phantom Wiggling, Observing Images, Listening In, others I don't remember
              • Lucid Dream?: More than likely
              • OBE?: Possibly, but unlikely.
              • Deepening Methods: Palpating, limited Peering, vigorous activity
              • Maintaining Methods: Palpating, some peering, vigorous activity
              • POA Progress?: Success in going through the motions, but unsatisfactory deepening and clarity
              • POA Tasks Achieved?: Greeted by host/facilitator at door of encounter room; engaged foreplay  and intercourse with DC woman #1 ("Cora").
              • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 4
              • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 3
              • Perceived Time in Phase: @ 20 minutes
              • Lessons Learned: When using alarms, do reality checks and test in-phase abilities (like telekinesis) even if it seems I am awake in bed. Remember to assure the host/facilitator ("Sue") turns on the light, shuts the door to the room and does what she is supposed to for deepening during my encounters. If she isn't naked, make her so—like she is always supposed to be. Also have her take my revised measures to ensure that things don't progress with "Cora" before I have done proper deepening. Don't forget to pay attention to palpating MYSELF as well. Get more crazy in the encounter room- bounce off walls, spin, and flip to maintain. Don't resign myself to stamina bound by physical limitations. Stay in constant motion. Use pauses and mental frustration in dreams to gain lucidity.

Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Paying the Price for Too Late a Bedtime

No phase achieved this time. Going to bed later I believe threw off my sleep cycle, so when woke up at 3 am, I just couldn't get back to sleep enough to induce it.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 23rd/24th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 2 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: @15 minutes
    • Time between computer/phone screen and bed time: @ 5 minutes
      • Bed Time: @ 11:05 pm
      • Practice: LD or Indirect Methods
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:10 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: RAMP intervals of phone alarms; Phantom Wiggling, Observing Images, Listening In, others I don't remember
      • Lucid Dream?: Nope
      • OBE?: Nope
      • Deepening Methods: N/A- No phase achieved, couldn't get back to sleep.
      • Maintaining Methods: N/A- No phase achieved, couldn't get back to sleep
      • POA Progress?: N/A- No phase achieved, couldn't get back to sleep
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: N/A- No phase achieved, couldn't get back to sleep
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 0 minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Put away GTA Vice City and get to bed earlier; Get a better idea of how long it takes me to get back to sleep after the deferral period.
      Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Less Nasty, More Sweet and Sensual

• EXPERIENCE DATE: April 24th/25th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 1 hour
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 20 minutes
      • Bed Time: @ 10:05 pm
      • Practice: Passive LD or Spontaneous OBE
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:06 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Using my Alarm Clock Plus App to program several alarms at RAMP intervals, then using one of my earphones to be prompted at those intervals to gain lucidity; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: RAMP intervals of phone alarms with my own recorded voice saying "'Tyler', you are dreaming right now, so even if you find yourself lying in bed, do reality checks, and then execute your phase plan of action"
      • Lucid Dream?: Yes, for a brief period of time
      • OBE?: Very likely, based on the phase entry circumstances
      • Deepening Methods: Palpating, limited Peering, vigorous activity and acrobatics
      • Maintaining Methods: Palpating, some peering, vigorous activity and acrobatics
      • POA Progress?: Pre-empted. The door was opened by "Cora" herself and "Sue" was nowhere to be seen, let alone fulfilling her role. Passion and sincerity was impressive, along with scents and sensation of perceived body senses. Sex was lightly engaged but not pursued to conclusion
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: Erotic sensory kissing with Cora, tantalizing limited joining of sex organs.
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 7
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 3
      • Perceived Time in Phase: @ 15 minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Avoid direct encounters with "Cora" before I have done proper deepening. Don't forget to pay attention to palpating MYSELF as well. Get more crazy in the encounter room- bounce off walls, spin, and flip to maintain. Adjust the volume on my alarm recording. Consider delaying the first alarm further out. Try just talking to Cora and explain why it is important for me to delay engaging sexually with her so I can deepen as opposed to physically restraining her. Remember to clutch people or things from the phase when I start feeling myself lose my grip on it so I can more easily re-enter.
      Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Nothing Happening Here

I Just got to bed too late and/or I didn't adjust my timed alarms right. I slept like a baby until 3 am, and after going back to bed I don't even remember dreaming anything. I felt ok this morning though. (Aside from phase-sex deprivation).  :P
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 25th/26th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: Over 24 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 30 minutes
      • Bed Time: @ 11:03 pm
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Increasing and consistent wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Using my Alarm Clock Plus App to program several alarms at RAMP intervals, then using one of my earphones to be prompted at those intervals to gain lucidity; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Modified RAMP intervals of phone alarms with my own recorded voice saying "'Tyler', you are dreaming right now, so even if you find yourself lying in bed, do reality checks, and then execute your phase plan of action"
      • Lucid Dream?: No
      • POA Progress?: N/A
        • Lessons Learned: Get to bed before 10 pm for success formula (GTA Vice City be-damned); Try modified RAMP alarm intervals again;

Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Brief Foray into OT OBE - Then Snap Back

I'm on the fence about the "purity" of the very brief and teasing experience I had this morning. It consisted merely of becoming aware at a point of having a sensation that I was rocking inside my own body. Not wasting the chance, I sat up and rolled out to the floor. As I just started to creep forward, I was back in my bed again and could feel my wife limb-jerking in bed, which I assume woke me up. Now I wonder if the rocking sensation I felt was her moving around.  :-\
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 26th/27th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 4 hours
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 7 minutes
    • Time between computer/phone screen and bed time: @ 1 minute
      • Bed Time: @ 10:09 pm
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:07 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Using my Alarm Clock Plus App to program several alarms at modified RAMP intervals starting at 4 am, then using one of my earphones to be prompted at those intervals to gain lucidity; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Modified RAMP intervals of phone alarms at 4 am with my own recorded voice saying "'Tyler', you are dreaming right now, so even if you find yourself lying in bed, do reality checks, and then execute your phase plan of action"
      • Lucid Dream?: Possibly, but more like OBE
      • OBE?: Very likely, based on the phase entry circumstances
      • Deepening Methods: Palpating
      • Maintaining Methods: Palpating
      • POA Progress?: N/A - Disrupted phase
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: N/A - Disruptive phase
      • Perceived Time in Phase: @ 1 minute
      • Lessons Learned: Shorten my alarm message, or go back to the actual ring tone. If consistent success is not reached, ditch the alarm, at least for days when sleep-in time isn't possible.
      Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

No Phase in the Great Outdoors

Friday provided a surprisingly deep, relaxing sleep despite my desire to experience the phase while sleeping outdoors. That objective was never attained.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 27th/28th 2012
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ Over 24 hours
      • Bed Time: @ 10:15 pm
      • Practice: Passive LD and indirect methods
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:05 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Using my Alarm Clock Plus App to program several alarms at modified RAMP intervals starting at 4 am, then using one of my earphones to be prompted at those intervals to gain lucidity; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Modified RAMP intervals of phone alarms at 4 am with my own recorded voice saying "'Tyler', you are dreaming right now, so even if you find yourself lying in bed, do reality checks, and then execute your phase plan of action"; Don't remember indirect methods used
      • Lessons Learned: Scrap the interval alarms for now. Wife's snoring may be helping me not to sleep TOO deeply; Don't get sloppy and lazy about before-sleep affirmations and have firm intention.
      Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Too Tired? No Taste of the Phase after Long Day in the Sun

I was outdoors in direct sunlight until about 1 pm Saturday. I wouldn't say that I really exerted myself a lot, but nonetheless I just felt exhausted when I got home. Perhaps that is why the phase eluded me again.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 28th/29th 2012
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ @ 3 hours
      • Bed Time: @ 11:00 pm
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Tried Binality program for Out of Body Experience during a nap Sunday; Don't remember indirect methods used
      • Lessons Learned: Binaural technology is not likely to work during the day- at least right now.

Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Got Busted with my 3 am Alarm - Despite the Deferral, Still No Phase...

My wife was up this morning when my 3 am alarm went off and she caught me. She was asking me why I was setting this for 3 am. I finally came up with I was experimenting and learning what my sleep cycles are. Wouldn't you know- no phase again this morning.  :-\
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 29th/30th 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 20 min's
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:07 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Placing my phone in the wasteband of my underwear atop my abdomen; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: Phantom wiggling; Rotation; Perceiving Images (hands rubbed in front of my face)
      • Lessons Learned: I need to either find another way to place my phone where it will still wake me up, or rely on my own body's clock for deferral. Recent physical/sexual release may be impeding intention/passion.

Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Phase Well is Still Dry

Took a nap yesterday afternoon really hoping to experience the phase while there was daylight. It didn't pan out. Deferred sleep to this morning, and despite not setting an actual alarm, my body woke me up at exactly 3 am- I was just too tired to get up at that point. The end result is that there was no LD or OBE, though I have a trace recall of a non-descript sexual encounter with a stranger that I was keeping from my wife. Satisfaction there was negligible.
  • EXPERIENCE DATE: April 30th/May 1st 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 10 min's
    • Time between computer/phone screen and bed time: @ 1 minute
      • Practice: Passive LD and OBE
      • Deferred Time: 3:30 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 3:34 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry; Before-sleep affirmation, intention, and visualization; synchronized internal hearing of "I'm dreaming", while I breathe in and out until I go to sleep; waking at 3 am; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA; NOT interacting with DCs that aren't part of my POA
      • Lessons Learned: Focus on sexual situations as triggers of dreaming. If I have an inclination that would be unacceptable in reality, go for it, because I have a good handle on when I am in real life and would not attempt those things there. My body is cooperating at waking me correctly, so I need to get muh butt out of bed!

Happy Flying!  8)
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Just a Phase I'm Going Through?

I clearly had multiple opportunities to recognize I was in the phase and to switch gears to pursuing my POA - but I never did...

• EXPERIENCE DATE: May 1st/2nd 2012
    • Time between watching TV and bed time: @ 1.5 hours
      • Deferred Time: 4 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 4:07 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA.
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: SSILD Method - 5 cycles of observing behind closed eyes for 15 seconds, observing sounds for 15 seconds, and observing bodily sensations for 15 seconds before going to sleep
      • Lucid Dream?: Debatable
      • OBE?: Debatable
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 0 Minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Try separating at those moments when I have lost awareness, then come back to it. Question sexual situations more critically. Recognize super-powers realized mean I'm in the phase. Be more skeptical of the reality of my surroundings. Be more careful in reading induction methods- execute SSILD after 4 to 5 hours of sleep- not at night when first going to bed!
      Happy Flying!  8)
Last edited by Th3TruthizInThere on Wed May 02, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

The Hostess Showed Up, but No Guests!

I separated late this morning and proceeded with my phase POA, but was very disappointed to find only Sue, the hostess, was present in the encounter room. Results were nothing like I had hoped.

• EXPERIENCE DATE: May 2nd/3rd 2012
    • Time between video games and bed time: @ 5 minutes
      • Deferred Time: 4:30 am
      • Time Back to Bed: @ 6:07 am
      • Repeating What Has Worked: Wake time recognition of 29 lucidity triggers. Asking myself "Am I dreaming" when I see a sexy woman or arousing feature of one- then answering "No, but I will be tonight" to reinforce confidence in phase entry. Getting to bed before 11 pm; Taking time to affirm body and mind notification when I'm dreaming or at a separation state; Taking time to dry-run my POA in my mind. Tossing myself to the floor when there is no sense of my body; deepening AS I proceed with my POA.
      • Direct/Indirect Methods Used: SSILD Method - 5 cycles of observing behind closed eyes for 15 seconds, observing sounds for 15 seconds, and observing bodily sensations for 15 seconds before going to sleep
      • OBE?: Yes
      • Deepening Methods: Palpating
      • Maintaining Methods: Palpating
      • POA Progress?: Got into the phase encounter room and was greeted by host as expected
      • POA Tasks Achieved?: No main objectived achieved from POA agenda
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Phase): 2
      • Encounter Satisfaction 1-10 Scale (Physical): 1
      • Perceived Time in Phase: 12 Minutes
      • Lessons Learned: Experiment more with sleeping on my stomach; Only do SSILD exercises after deferral; Strengthen visualization of DC women and their positioning in the Encounter room; Make a more conscious effort to PEER as a deepening technique
      Happy Flying!  8)
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

Looks like SSILD is working quite well for you.

I was shocked by the duration of your deferred/WBTB! An hour and half! I would never get back to sleep if I stayed up that long.