Re: Beyond coincidence... You decide

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Beyond coincidence... You decide

Post by 12padams »

Three years ago I met 24 year old tony who claims that the phase is more than a personal mind creation... It goes way beyond that however into events that will occur in the future and me soon being very important.

Evidence 1: - Shared Phase Experience
Tony pulled me out of my body 3 years ago and I remembered two events in order which he recalled without me telling him about them.
-More in depth info here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4796#p4796

Evidence 2 - Correctly predicting people's visions
Tony told me what two different people would see once they closed their eyes and looked deep within themselves. They did this then told me the results (they had no idea what tony told me they would see) and it matched up perfectly.

Summerlander disagreed with this evidence by writing the following in a pm to me:
We have to be really careful when we involve other parties to confirm hits or misses.  People will have their take on our subjective experiences and make associations based on what they experienced.  Sometimes, they haven't even experienced what we have (not even remotely) but they will confirm it anyway for our satisfaction.
This however does not fit for the evidence I have provided since they arnt modifying/lying about what they are seeing to make it "match up" since they don't know what tony had predicted (only I did).
-More in depth info here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=5103#p5103

Evidence 3: personal UFO encounter
I saw a flying saucer while fully awake at 8pm while driving in a car. I do not take drugs, smoke or drink alcohol and never will so what I saw was physical. It had red and blue lights around its outer rim and was spinning quickly. It flew into a white motionless circle half the size of the moon. Once the ufo entered the centre of the white circle, the white circle expanded in size then shrunk down to nothing completely taking the flying saucer and itself out of existence.

The existence of aliens is something tony is confirming to be true and I have physical proof of that. He tells me about them being part of a series of events in 2013 which I am not allowed to talk about.

There has been heaps more proven to me over the years however I have not specifically written down/payed much attention to these occurrences since at those stages I was still too sceptical.

What does everyone think about this... Is what tony is telling me actually true. If so I have a hell of a fulfilling future ahead of me and the world will soon go through a huge change. Does this evidence go beyond coincidence??? You decide!

Tell me what you believe:
A. He is a crazy lier trying to take advantage of me.
B. Something not scientifically possible may be happening but more evidence is needed
C. Everything he is saying is definitely true and I should believe everything he says and perform his requests.

Say "A" "B" or "C" in your answer to vote on what you believe is correct and give a comment to say why you believe this.
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

I'm no better than anybody else, but I do have more than a few thoughts on this. Please see my "In the Beginning" blog where I have mentioned this post specifically in relation to similar experiences and "guidance" in my own life. I hope it helps give some perspective on your research and concerns. Happy flying! 8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Th3TruthizInThere »

To keep from getting everything completely mixed up and confused, I'm redirecting your response to my blog here:
Yes tony is real... Why would I lie about him?
Anyway what tony has provided me with is an actual purpose. My life right now truthfully is not worth living because I have so many physical problems with me that I may as well just give up now. Tony is what's been keeping me going and within 2 months I will personally know what he's saying is true and within 2 years the whole world will know.

The problem is that what he's saying is so far fetched that I just can't easily believe it. Right now it's the only thing keeping me going however so really I have no choice but to do what he says even if it currently seems morally wrong to me. Luckily I don't need to do anything until its proven to me that it's all real... If it's not real I technically can't do anything.
I would like to clarify that when I speak about Tony being "real" I am not questioning whether YOU are telling the truth, I am wondering whether HE is. In other words, if he is a genuine oracle, source of truth, benevolent guide, etc., then you should know that MANY people are losing hope in this world and they are expected every day to exercise faith in things that are completely unproven. We want to know what the truth is so we can plan and live our lives in a manner that isn't based on a tradition of lies, guilt, and control.

So what I was putting across to you is that if Tony is the real deal, then perhaps he can tell 1) what happened to me when I was 6 or 7 years old, 2) what has been impressed on me are my two spiritual totems (whether true or not), and 3) possibly what significantly changed with those totems around 1997. For those who follow the bible at all, there is a passage that says it is a wicked and adulterous generation that seeks signs- but lately that just sounds like a convenient cop-out to me. We need something to believe in, and we do need signs. Just call me adulterous and wicked I guess.

I'm really glad that the phase can provide you a distraction to whatever physical limitations have been placed on you. I can't imagine how much that might mean to me in a situation like you have described. It also sheds a lot of light on why you feel so passionate about focusing all of your efforts on studying it. I hope things steadily improve for you. Keep us posted on what you are able to divulge. Happy Flying!  8)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

In other words, if he is a genuine oracle, source of truth, benevolent guide, etc., then you should know that MANY people are losing hope in this world and they are expected every day to exercise faith in things that are completely unproven. We want to know what the truth is so we can plan and live our lives in a manner that isn't based on a tradition of lies, guilt, and control.
Exactly... He knows this and that's why the 2013 events are going to occur... To prove to the world that these supernatural things do exist. I just don't like the way everything has been planned out and wish that it wasn't such a destructive process.
So what I was putting across to you is that if Tony is the real deal, then perhaps he can tell 1) what happened to me when I was 6 or 7 years old, 2) what has been impressed on me are my two spiritual totems (whether true or not), and 3) possibly what significantly changed with those totems around 1997. For those who follow the bible at all, there is a passage that says it is a wicked and adulterous generation that seeks signs- but lately that just sounds like a convenient cop-out to me. We need something to believe in, and we do need signs. Just call me adulterous and wicked I guess.
PARAGRAPH REMOVED DUE TO REVEALING RESTRICTED INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUTURE

I hope I can do this for you before the events and hopefully you will make it through. Good luck!
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

APVirgin
PHASER
PHASER

Post by APVirgin »

Hi 12Padams,

When are the events going to begin?  Is the UK going to be affected and should I start stocking up on food and water? 

I understand that you have said you cannot reveal much, but please can you answer the above?
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

When are the events going to begin?  Is the UK going to be affected and should I start stocking up on food and water?
Ok stocking up... That's not needed. It's only gunna be bad for a few days... So you could live off with what's in your fridge. It's more about if you survive the sudden beggining event. Ah so hard to explain without saying it so I'll make up a mini scenario for you that's similar yet different to what is actually going to happen.

Let's just say a terrist wanted to bomb all of the major cities of the world to get an idea across that we should stop war because it's bad. Let's just say people have gotten so low that the world is filled with poverty and bad thoughts/cruelty that something needs to be done about it. Once the attention of everyone is gotten and they realize that they no longer can continue living the way we are without everyone being happy they will be given a message. They will be given proof and amazing supernatural things will cause a massive shift to occur turning the world into an almost perfect place.

What I have explained is not exactly what's going to happen but it is similar enough to explain why you don't need to stock up on food but yes it will definitely effect the uk. The events will occur before July 2013 and after febuary 2013 however that's as much info as I can give you without breaching the rules of what I am allowed to tell you.

Within the next 2 months I will be given enough proof to absolutely confirm this will definitely happen however I don't know if I will be able to announce it here since this proof will occur at the same time as my "Swap Over" (cant tell you about this).
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Look, I'm not being funny or anything but it would help to know exactly what is supposed to happen in order for us to somehow try to prevent it.  Unless, of course, the Oracle wants to take credit for his predictions...  ;D

A lot of people say they used to be sceptical about such things until something happened to them that made them believers.  My case is quite the opposite.  I was a believer but, the more I learned, the more agnostic I became and now I only take into account what is demonstrable.

Shall I provide an example?  When I was around three or four years of age I was convinced that my toys could speak.  I could hear them.  I had conversations with them.  They only spoke when my oldest sister was present though.  My sister told me they were shy when it was just me with them.

At the time, I had no concept of what a ventriloquist is and it never occurred to me that my sister was capable of lying to me let alone do different voices for each toy so well.  In hindsight, I guess she wasn't that good and the realism I experienced might have come from a combination of naivete and the will to believe.  I wanted it to be true and so it was.

My fantasy world shattered when she told me the truth.  I clearly needed to believe that my toys spoke.  I felt they had all died and got upset.  She told me that she could still pretend and do the voices for me.  She started doing this but it wasn't the same.  I could now see her lips moving.  I was annoyed and told her I never wanted her to pretend ever again.

Where do I stand in this thread? A, B or C?  I really can't say, 12padams, because I don't know what you experienced.  I believe that you believe it is all real.  Perhaps "A" because it seems compatible with my real life analogy.  This Tony came at a time when you say you had physical problems. 

There is no need to take drugs to see weird stuff or to get phenomenal perspectives.  I once was so ill and had such a headache that I could see and hear things while I was awake.  I have also seen two UFOs once but I do not claim they were spaceships piloted by aliens.  I simply don't know what it was but there are possible mundane explanations for them. 

I get that this Tony seems to have made an impact in your life when you were at your most vulnerable.  Only you can assess your own experiences more closely.  I can only give you mine as examples and show you how I discovered that what seemed to be supernatural at first turned out to be logical, natural and merely the product of mistaken identity almost every time.

We'll wait an see about the future.  In the meantime I'll keep shtum as we are not allowed to talk about this... :-X
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Look, I'm not being funny or anything but it would help to know exactly what is supposed to happen in order for us to somehow try to prevent it.  Unless, of course, the Oracle wants to take credit for his predictions
He is no oracle... Those people are scammers!!!

Its really hard to explain buts he is planning this future... Not predicting it.... That's why he knows it will happen (I can't say anymore)

Also if nothing happens well then I'll become exactly like you summerlander.. I'll be in denial about all proof that ever comes. That's why tony doesn't try to give proof,.. It will be called a magic trick, coincidence or a setup... (either that or the FBI will lock him up)

Last of all I wanted to say goodbye to you all... I personally am going to leave mid to late April this year however Philip should still log in here. Just not me (the Philip you know). I want you all to know that everything beyond April will be the perfect and best time of my life yet you won't even notice I'm gone :)

So if you want to say anything to me personally try do it before April because otherwise Philip will hear it but I won't... Good luck everyone!
Last edited by 12padams on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

White Mist

Post by White Mist »

Summerlander wrote: Look, I'm not being funny or anything but it would help to know exactly what is supposed to happen in order for us to somehow try to prevent it.  Unless, of course, the Oracle wants to take credit for his predictions...  ;D

A lot of people say they used to be sceptical about such things until something happened to them that made them believers.  My case is quite the opposite.  I was a believer but, the more I learned, the more agnostic I became and now I only take into account what is demonstrable.
Shall I provide an example?  When I was around three or four years of age I was convinced that my toys could speak.  I could hear them.  I had conversations with them.  They only spoke when my oldest sister was present though.  My sister told me they were shy when it was just me with them.

At the time, I had no concept of what a ventriloquist is and it never occurred to me that my sister was capable of lying to me let alone do different voices for each toy so well.  In hindsight, I guess she wasn't that good and the realism I experienced might have come from a combination of naivete and the will to believe.  I wanted it to be true and so it was.

My fantasy world shattered when she told me the truth.  I clearly needed to believe that my toys spoke.  I felt they had all died and got upset.  She told me that she could still pretend and do the voices for me.  She started doing this but it wasn't the same.  I could now see her lips moving.  I was annoyed and told her I never wanted her to pretend ever again.

Where do I stand in this thread? A, B or C?  I really can't say, 12padams, because I don't know what you experienced.  I believe that you believe it is all real.  Perhaps "A" because it seems compatible with my real life analogy.  This Tony came at a time when you say you had physical problems. 

There is no need to take drugs to see weird stuff or to get phenomenal perspectives.  I once was so ill and had such a headache that I could see and hear things while I was awake.  I have also seen two UFOs once but I do not claim they were spaceships piloted by aliens.  I simply don't know what it was but there are possible mundane explanations for them. 

I get that this Tony seems to have made an impact in your life when you were at your most vulnerable.  Only you can assess your own experiences more closely.  I can only give you mine as examples and show you how I discovered that what seemed to be supernatural at first turned out to be logical, natural and merely the product of mistaken identity almost every time.

We'll wait an see about the future.  In the meantime I'll keep shtum as we are not allowed to talk about this... :-X
This is whats happening to me.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I found myself becoming more and more sceptical of such things and I applaud the scientific method because it is the best thing we have for studying our reality.  Wanting to believe in something is no excuse.  To have faith in something that has never been proved to exist is a copout and sheer pride in ignorance.  While science can't explain everything (yet) but continues to look for ways to do so, those who choose to merely believe (without empirical evidence) have already given up on searching for real answers.  One cannot do so. 

If everybody gave up on the scientific method because it currently can't explain some things and decided to adopt blind faith to "fill in the gaps" (which it doesn't) mankind's understanding and technological progress would be stalled.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
White Mist

Post by White Mist »

Hey Summerlander, looks like you and I have something in common :)
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I wouldn't say A,B or C. Perhaps what has happened IS scientifically viable, just most scientists don't understand it yet. I still don't believe you can tell the future, but if he is trying to create it then it could be a different story.

From what i read previously about this guy i would be very careful with how you deal with him, he sounds slightly narcissistic!

If you accept mind separate to matter you can explain lots of these things, this can also be explained using mathematics.

Seriously, if you want the answers to all existence, i highly recommend the Mike Hockney series of books, 'The God Blunder', 'The God Equation' and such.  'They' have really filled in all the gaps.  Trust me, read these books and it'll make you think differently.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Sorry guys to put a damper on all your theories and beliefs.  But it's all in your MIND.  So called "waking life" is phase too.  Tony is your projection.  Our mind is so clever and powerful.  We don't realise. 
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

NOVA wrote: Sorry guys to put a damper on all your theories and beliefs.  But it's all in your MIND.  So called "waking life" is phase too.  Tony is your projection.  Our mind is so clever and powerful.  We don't realise.
;D

It is all mind.
Seriously, if you want the answers to all existence, i highly recommend the Mike Hockney series of books, 'The God Blunder', 'The God Equation' and such.  'They' have really filled in all the gaps.  Trust me, read these books and it'll make you think differently.
I almost missed this!

On the "God" equation...  since when does coincidence imply the existence of God?  The equation is the result of mathematical structure where various branches of it unavoidably intersect.  The equation can be used to define complex logarithms where it is useful as these have multi-valued functions. 

Benjamin Peirce, who philosophically expressed his awe at Euler's equation, was a theist who saw everything in support of his worldview.  Anyone can point at something which is amazing and credit a metaphysical being - it doesn't make it so though.  Likewise, the equation can be used to back the atheistic stance.  You will not find the answers to anything in Hockney's series of books, only biased reinterpretation of what is already known to be true.  Again, Euler's equation is not proof of a divine creator or intelligent design.

Once again, creationists attempt to use and twist something veridical in an attempt to support their unfounded ideas.  Talk about filling in the gaps with something metaphysical in order to explain the things that we don't YET understand about nature.  It is nothing but surmising, not explaining.  The universe is the way it is because it can be, if there is a chance, then it has potential to manifest so.  It does not mean that a God engineered it in the way that we know it.
Last edited by Summerlander on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Macca

Post by Macca »

You've been groomed and are probably, at present, being molested.

Wow. Some people's stupidity is amazing.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Re: Beyond coincidence... You decide

Post by Summerlander »

He's since realised they were scammers. Good for him.