Re: Master Entrance

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
SuperGamer54321

Master Entrance

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

Is it possible for someone very experienced, like Mr. Raduga to enter the phase when ever and where ever. for example just be watching tv sitting on the couch and decide to enter the phase can they just enter it then and there in like 5 seconds? Just curious.  ;)
Happy Travels!!!
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

I have a friend who is an "astral projection expert". He claims to be able to do just this using energy techniques... He says that his body continues on auto-pilot while he is off on his adventures. He can do it while watching tv, exercising and any other time you can think of... in other words at will. (if you wanna ask him questions ill pm you his email)

Steve.G Jones "Clinical Hypnotherapist" (not the friend I was just talking about) has an audio/hypnotherapy course which he claims you should be able to leave your body whenever you like after listening to his 12 hour course. Its ultra expensive but has a 30 day money back guarantee saying that if you can't obe at will within 30 days you get all your money back... The problem is that its not just an audio course you listen to. It requires you to do all kinds of crazy things eventually leading to clearing your chakras to allow the kundalini serpent energy to rise. According to Steve G Jones the kundalini energy is able to be used to "astral project" (enter the phase) at will. This energy is proven to be real however if its a spiritual occurrence or not is yet to be decided.
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Phanes
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Phanes »

Energy can be both forms - spiritual and scientific.
It's quite an indirect term stating anything that can keep something running can be considered energy. Adrenaline, calories, water, wind, solar power, biological beings, etc. Energy isn't just some indescribable wave of power or some form of attack like in TV shows, movies, video games. Energy is handled very loosely where a lot of people don't even believe in it.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

I just recently heard about this Jones guy on another forum and looked him up.
It is $200 and it looks like a mere 2 CD's worth of material.

I have my doubts about this Binaural Hypno-babble "raise-yer-Kundalini" in 30 days or your money back, bull-pucky.

Anyone who claims they can take the average Joe on the street and raise his Kundalini in 30 days is basically claiming he can take a 90 pound weakling and turn him into Arnold Schwarzenegger in 30 days... AINT GONNA HAPPEN....

IMO, those who claim this sort of nonsense have no clue what "Kundalini" is. But these days terms like that have come into common usage so the Hindu Yogic meaning is lost.

I gotta admit ... I am always curious about different methods and techniques and I would give his program a try at $29.95 but not 200 bucks.
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

It is $200 and it looks like a mere 2 CD's worth of material.
It's quite a lot of content... 12 hours worth on each cd. Btw if you think his CDs are expensive then you should check the price for having a personal session ($25,000 per hour). The problem is that you can't just Liston to his CDs and do a 1 hour session per day. He gives advice to help you which ends up becoming compulsory classes and a massive lifestyle change. He claims you will succeed and he is very popular... I admit I test-ran his course but gave up when I realized all the extra stuff you gotta do.

Steve g jones has a spiritual idea about the phase as he explains the environment of the phase and tells you not to talk to anything because it may cling onto you and hang out in your astral bedroom waiting for you. He even tells you what you will see there such as weird yellow buildings scattered around the place. He places a lot of ideas into your head and even has proof of a dream he shared with another person word for word.

If it says 30 money back you don't lose money on return posting it since it's digital download. Try ask around and ask if people who have tried his course have had success. I am not someone to ask because i didn't do it properly (get into yoga classes).

Anyway good luck to those who want to try his course... If your fine with the practical guidebook however I suggest you stick with it.
Last edited by 12padams on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

12padams wrote: He places a lot of ideas into your head
I agree with this on another level.  Due to the nature of the phase, anything you believe in can manifest as reality.  That is the nature of the phase because it is tied to a practitioner's psychology.  There are many out there misguiding novices with their ideas, passing them off as the absolute truth, and taking advantage of the very fact that the phase will confirm what they claim for those who believe.

On this note, I APPARENTLY had two shared dreams once.  It was with my wife.  I have no proof nor evidence.  On this note, take a look at this video which is a demonstration that partially illustrates how charlatans can work in pairs and how another party can simply agree and confirm something to make an impression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHN2kngOtk4
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.